Kaylee's Unexpected Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Caitlyn there's puke in the bounce house, can you go clean that?"

"Caitlyn, a toilet in the women's is clogged grab the plunged and fix it will you?"

"Caitlyn, some boy wet himself on the slide, grab some Lysol and towel and clean it up please, the kids are growing impatient."

Caitlyn worked hard to please Charlotte, and she did, her hard work, and Charlotte's new bossy attitude really impressed Randal, the place was running smoother than ever.

But Caitlyn was also exhausted, because she went from Charlottes employee at work, to her slave at home. Charlotte wasn't cruel though, she gave the girl Sundays to rest up and relax, since she knew this new arrangement was one she wanted to last for a long time to come.

It had been one full week working, and during that time, Charlotte was looking like the best assistant manager Randal ever had. Caitlyn was still being bossed around both at work and at home but in different ways.

She grew used to being treated like a second class citizen. Charlotte and Kaylee, since made the girl lick they sweaty feet, and asses, and she gave them both incredible orgasms, she even started licking and worshipping their armpits as suggested by Kaylee. But Kaylee was ready to take things a step further, sure making her lick their smelly bodies was fun but she wanted to really humiliate the girl.

"Mom are you enjoying having Caitlyn as our little plaything?" Kaylee asked.

"It's funny a couple weeks ago I would have protested at you referring to her like that, now all I can do is say yes! I'm absolutely loving it!" Charlotte said.

"Well that's great because so am I, but I ready to stop taking it so easy on her," Kaylee said.

"Haha Hun, I wouldn't call what we've been doing, taking it easy on her," Charlotte replied.

"True but I don't mean giving her more work, I mean stepping up the humiliation," Kaylee said.

"You think we can humiliate her even more then we're doing now?" Charlotte asked.

"Of course mom, I mean she got peed on by two girls and drank out of a toilet, and ran naked in the school field, and she got off to that shit," Kaylee said.

"That's true, but we can't take the chance she gets arrested and ruins the good thing we have here," Charlotte said, "If I'm honestly humiliating and bossing around the poor girl has really turned me on, that's weird right?"

"Not at all mom, she hated you for all those years, even when you tried to build a relationship, and she insulted you and was rude to you. She wasn't nearly as bad to me and humiliating her feels so good! And I agree, we can ruin this, but I think we can do more to humiliate her at least," Kaylee said.

"I guess you're right... Okay like what?" Charlotte asked.

"Mom the sky is the limit, just think what would embarrass her the most?" Kaylee said.

After a long and insightful car ride, Kaylee filled Charlottes' head with possibilities and ideas of things she didn't even think of, and now it was all she could think of. Charlottes pussy creamed to ideas that we running through her mind, she couldn't wait to start taking thing to the next level.

Friday night Charlotte let Caitlyn leave work early to catch the bus while Charlotte stayed back to clean up. Caitlyn was so grateful as Friday's were exhausting to her. But charlotte didn't do it out of caring, she had her own plan.

"Kaylee I'm back with your favorite! Mexican! I got us two super-sized burritos, with all if the fixings!" Charlotte said.

"You come down too Caitlyn," Charlotte shouted.

Caitlyn was starving, so she rushed, down in the hopes that Charlotte brought some for her as well. You see Charlotte had been forcing the girl to eat her own home cooked food, while Kaylee and her were enjoying even more fast food than usual with the extra money.

"Oh mom those Burritos smell amazing!" Kaylee said.

"Right, and I'm guess you're hungry too Caitlyn?" Charlotte asked, to which Caitlyn nodded.

"Great I'm got something special for you," Charlotte said.

She then took out a small black garbage bag, and showed the girl, "I've got a nice big meal for you right here," Charlotte said.

Kaylee laughed, "OMG mom is that what I think it is,"

"If you think it's all the half even scraps that were left on the tables last night then, yes it is!" Charlotte said laughing.

"But when is she going to eat it in?" Kaylee asked, "That's a lot of scraps."

"Oh I know!" Charlotte said running in the kitchen to grab a small empty trash can, you can eat it out of this," Charlotte said, as the emptied the contents of her garbage bag into the bin.

"Well what are you waiting for? You're hungry right?" Charlotte asked.

"Uh, I... no. No way... that's just too gross I can't do it," Caitlyn said.

"Umm sorry slut, that wasn't a question, get in there and eat your dinner, all of it!" Charlotte said without remorse.

"Oh and get naked first, in fact once you're in the house with just us, I want you to be naked all the time, go that?" Kaylee ordered as the girl stripped off her clothes revealing her nude body.

"Good, now go and chow down on the treat mom so kindly brought for you!" Kaylee said sweetly to the helpless girl.

"Mhmm, mom this burrito is so good!" Kaylee said digging in.

"Right Hun, so good, I'm going to have the biggest food baby, after this," Charlotte said.

"And the biggest shit!" Kaylee said, laughing.

"I wish Caitlyn could taste it!" Kaylee said.

"I know!" Kaylee continued as she chewed up a big bite that was in her mouth and moved toward the trash bin, with her mouth full she couldn't tell the girl to stop so she just pulled her by her pony tail, and spat right into the trash can, getting some of her pre chewed food and spit right on the girls face.

"Oh that looks like fun, "Charlotte said before doing the same, and giggling like an immature teenager.

"Make sure and lick your bowl clean," Charlotte said lightly kicking the right right between her legs making her flinch.

An hour later, everyone was finally finished with their food and so stuffed they could barely move.

"God that was good," Kaylee said, "I can't believe she ate all that disgusting food."

"Me neither, that was like eight pizza's worth of scraps," Charlotte said, "Next time I'll just grab a bag from the dumpster, getting all those scrapes was too much work." She laughed.

"Well it looks like she doesn't mind eating out of the trash anyway. I mean she licked her bowl clean. I guess that why she's a little fatty," Kaylee said.

"I bet if we made her eat like that, we could get round like a balloon," Charlotte said.

"Not a bad idea mom, why don't we see if we fatten her up even more, you know she hates the idea of looking fat," Kaylee said.

"That's true, okay let's do it," Charlotte said looking at the poor girl, with a terrified facial expression. She was already insecure about her weight she didn't want to be fatter.

"Hey don't worry we'll make sure you're still plenty healthy okay?" Kaylee said.

"Of course Hun, what use is a lazy slave!" Charlotte laughed.

Caitlyn pussy leaked and dripped to the floor she couldn't resist, the humiliation was too much, she had to touch herself.

She started rubbing her hairy cunt in front of both girls.

"I guess she likes the idea," Kaylee said.

"Stop that slut! You can only play with yourself when we give you permission, got that!" Charlotte said.

"Nice mom, I like that!" Kaylee said.

"Well is she wants to be humiliated it can't only be fun for her, now can it," Charlotte said.

"I couldn't agree more," Charlotte said.

"Oh god," Charlotte said as her stomach rumbled, "I need to shit, I'll... ohh.. I'll be back," She said holding her stomach.

"It's okay Cait, you can go ahead and touch yourself I give you permission," Kaylee said to the desperate girl.

"You can even kiss my feet why you do," Kaylee continued.

"Thanks Kaylee, you're the best," Caitlyn said, without even realizing how far she had fallen.

*Ohhh*

*Ooooo*

*yess*

*Uhhh*

"Kaylee are we out of toilet paper?!" Charlotte called the girl on her phone sounding angry.

"Oh you know what I think I used the last roll," Kaylee said, with a devilish grin on her face. Knowing she hid all the toilet paper, and also suggest to her mom to get Mexican.

"Wait so you don't have any in your bathroom either?!" Charlotte asked.

"No I'm sorry," Kaylee said.

"Well what are we going to do all night! Am I going to have to run to the store this late!" Charlotte said.

"Well I mean; I can think of one other thing..." Kaylee said.

"Well what is it, I can't sit on this toilet forever, and I can't shower every time I have to shit tonight," Charlotte shouted.

"Well a warm.... Wet.... Tongue... might work right?" Kaylee asked.

"Wait are you serious, even Caitlyn wouldn't do that" Charlotte said.

"Well I'm not so sure, she did eat your skid marked covered asshole," Kaylee said.

"Fine, put me on speaker," Charlotte said, "Caitlyn come up here now!"

"I've got to go see this for myself," Kaylee thought as she followed the girl upstairs to her mom's bathroom.

"Why are you here too, it smells awful in here," Charlotte said.

"Well I think I need to see this for myself, and maybe even document it," Kaylee said waving her phone.

"But mom I think it's unfair if we didn't give Caitlyn some kind of reward for doing this for you," Kaylee said.

"What did you have in mind?" Charlotte asked.

"Well she desperately wants to cum, why not permit her an orgasm for cleaning you up?" Kaylee said.

"Well I wanted to make her desperate and have her beg for it, but I guess this is fine," Charlotte said.

"That's if she even does it!" Charlotte said.

Caitlyn was desperate to cum but didn't know if she was capable of this... until Charlotte gave the order.

"Slut be a dear and use your tongue to clean up my shit caked asshole please," Charlotte said kindly, as she got up off the toilet, flushed it, and turned around bending over with her hands on the tank.

Unable to refuse Caitlyn knelt down to the ground and stuck her tongue out and started thoroughly licking and slurping her stepmothers, brown shit hole.

The taste made her want to throw up, it was like nothing she ever tasted before. The idea of doing it, was more humiliating than anything she had ever experienced, but she couldn't stop, on the outside it looked as though she loved the taste, when in reality, it was the opposite, especially because she was rapidly rubbing her slobbering cunt.

Feeling so degraded the girl could help but feel aroused.

"Oh my god, the slut, it absolutely devouring my shit," Charlotte said almost gagging at the thought.

"What a fucking pervert," Charlotte said, "How pathetic is she that she's willing to just lick my shitty ass without question, its official."

"What's official?" Kaylee asked.

"That your sister, isn't a person any more, at least not to me, she's just some depraved pervert, for me, I mean us, to use and abuse, and that's all she'll ever be, I can never see her as my step daughter again" Charlotte said.

"I would say that harsh but she is slurping up your shit caked crack," Kaylee said.

"Speaking of which, if you're done with the outside, get your tongue inside, my shit was a bit wet so it's probably dirty in there," Charlotte said.

Caitlyn started shoving her tongue as far as it could go into her mother's filthy hole.

"Kaylee can you be a dear and push her head further in, I think she needs to clean deeper!" Charlotte said, in a serious manner. As Kaylee pushed the girls head deeper, her hand rubbed her clit rapidly, until she came with her tongue, licking liquid shit straight from her stepmother's asshole. Caitlyn's eyes rolled back as she convulsed in pleasure from a mind blowing orgasm.

"Okay that's enough, I feel clean for now, although since we've got no toilet paper I'll need you to come and do that again, at least once more I'm sure," Charlotte said.

"What about you Kaylee, you'll probably need her too," Charlotte asked.

"Definitely, especially since she's so willing, hopefully we don't have to shit at the same time," Kaylee said laughing.

"Actually that might be fun, making her clean us up at the same time, moving from ass to ass," Charlotte said.

"Damn mom, you are not holding back, I love it!" Kaylee said, as the girls laughed.

"Best she washes out her mouth, brushes her teeth and uses some strong mouthwash because, all that ass tonguing has me really horny," Charlotte said, "And I need a clean tongue on my pussy."

Caitlyn complied wanted to get rid of the taste more than anything after her post orgasm clarity.

She washed her mouth multiple times and brushed her teeth, three times before rinsing with mouth wash twice. Finally, her mouth felt clean.

"Uhh I know this is bad timing but I really need to shit," Kaylee said.

"Well can't it wait?! I'm about to get my orgasm," Charlotte said.

"It.. really can't," Kaylee said as her stomach bubbled.

"Well just don't wipe, and when she's finished with me you can get cleaned up," Charlotte begged.

"Fine, horny lady, but walking around with shit between my cheeks is going to be so gross, you owe me for this!" Kaylee said.

"Deal!" Charlotte said, "Now slut get your face in here," The woman said grabbing the girl by her head and shoving it between her legs, while Kaylee ran in her mom's bathroom while Caitlyn pleasured her mother on her bed.

Caitlyn could hear as Kaylee destroying her mothers' toilet, the sounds made the girl shudder to think of what between her cheeks will look like.

Kaylee walked out to see her mother moaning and convulsing as Caitlyn worked her magic tongue.

"God this feels so gross," Kaylee said, laughing.

"Don't... worry... dear... I'm almost..." Charlotte said pausing to release a hot fart, point blank at Caitlyn.

"Fuck I need to shit again! Hurry up slut, make me cum before I shit the bed! Lick faster!" Charlotte said panicking.

Caitlyn's tongue went into overdrive, as she licked so fast you would swear she was a high powered vibrator, it wasn't long before Charlotte was pulling the girls hair and screaming in ecstasy, before she shoved her off, and ran to the toilet.

Again Caitlyn heard a barrage of noises, as the toilet was decimated, she was horrified knowing she would be forced to clean up the aftermath.

"Kaylee, I think it's time we doubled teamed her don't you think?" Charlotte said calling the girls into the foul smelling bathroom.

"Damn mom, that food, really didn't agree with you huh?" Kaylee said waving the air away from her face.

"Nope, lol, but lucky for both of us we have a filthy whore like Caitlyn," Charlotte continued, "You ready Hun?" She asked Kaylee.

"Oh yeah! My ass is feeling gross," Kaylee said, pulling off her shorts and panties, to reveal her greasy, brown ass crack.

"You take the left I take the right?" Charlotte asked.

"Sounds perfect!" Kaylee said, and both girls got on either side of Caitlyn face, as she knelt under the superior women. They then bent over, and spread their ass cheeks.

"Okay start licking and sucking my ass crack clean, Cait!" Kaylee said, the girl winced and gaged but obeyed. With every stroke, brown paste pooled on her tongue, before she swallowed and continued.

"Okay my turn now! It feels like the shit it going to run down to my pussy, hurry slut!" Charlotte yelled.

Caitlyn was constantly going back and forth, from on as the the next, while Kaylee and Charlotte, wiggled and pressed their asses against her face while she licked the other. As it went on, Caitlyn's face and hair were becoming soiled, and filthy while their asses were getting cleaner.

"Okay you can start cleaning inside my hole now, Cait, remember go as deep as you can," Kaylee said.

The girl instinctively darted her tongue forward and explored the filthy crevice of her stepsister. "Oh that feels so good!" she said.

"Right! now you see why I couldn't wait to cum, okay do mine now!" Charlotte said.

*Yuck* Caitlyn said she pulled her tongue out of Kaylee ass revealing, some brown liquid on it and a grain of corn from Kaylee's dinner.

"hahahahahaa oh fuck, mom look at her tongue!" Kaylee shouted.

"Oh shit, looks like she's having some of your left overs," The women said giggling at the pathetic girl kneeling behind them.

"Well your veggies!" Kaylee said trying not to burst out laughing.

Not having much choice Caitlyn chewed and swallowed the tainted grain, as the girls laughed like maniacs.

"You know mom I don't like the look on her face when she's cleaning us," Kaylee said.

"You know I was thinking the same thing," Charlotte said, "It's like she hates how our shit tastes."

"Yeah, in fact she's actually making me feel kind of bad," Kaylee said.

"I agree, she should be grateful," Charlotte said.

"yeah I mean does she think her ass tastes any better?" Kaylee asked.

"Yeah if anything her ass probably is the most stinky of all of us," Charlotte said trying to hold in her laughter.

"I have an idea, give mom's asshole a nice deep clean Cait, I'll be right back," Kaylee said.

A moment later she arrived, "I'm back!" Kaylee said.

"What's that you have there?" Charlotte asked.

"Nothing just Caits' toothbrush," She replied innocently.

"Cait spread your ass cheeks, now!" Kaylee ordered.

Immediately the girl did as command. Kaylee then hocked a big lougie and spit right on her toothbrush, "can you help add some lube mom?" Kaylee asked and her mother grabbed her hand bringing to toothbrush closer and spiting on it as well.

"Now relax your asshole slut," Kaylee said, which the girl immediately did subconsciously, as she rubbed the frayed bristles against her exposed asshole, before pushing it in.

"Fuck! Ahhh," Caitlyn said, moaning.

Kaylee then began fucking the girls' asshole with her very own toothbrush.

*Uhhh*

*OHHH*

Caitlyn moaned unable to control herself.

"Well mom it looks like Cait here is a real anal slut!" Kaylee said.

"It would seem that way, I can see this being a lot of fun," Charlotte said.

"I think we need to shop for some sex toys, don't you??" Kaylee said.

"I think so!" Charlotte giggled.

Kaylee continued to fuck the girls' ass with her own toothbrush.

"Ask for permission before you cum, got that slut??" Kaylee said, the girl could only nod as she was feeling intense pleasure.

"Umm mmm myy cmmm," Caitlyn tried to say with my tongue busy at the moment.

"Wait just one second, I'll say when," Charlotte said as the girl's tongue explored he asshole.

"Okay cum now!" Charlotte said, as she released a long fart, that she quickly realized wasn't a fart at all but a shart, that splattered all over her tongue, and spray on her face itself.

"Oops, I guess it wasn't just a fart," Charlotte said, as Caitlyn was still quivering from her earth shattering orgasm. An orgasm that made her feel like she was floating. It was a feeling the girl would want so intensely; she would chase it for the rest of her life.

"Nice one mom!" Kaylee said, as she got up and high fived her mom.

"Oh that reminds me," Kaylee said bending back down and yanking the girls tooth brush out of her ass.

The bristles were filthy, the entire thing was tinted with brown and the smell coming out of it was awful.

"Open up slut," Kaylee commanded, before shoving the tainted toothbrush into the girls' mouth.

"Now tell me, doesn't your ass taste worse than ours? It does right!" Kaylee asked.

Caitlyn nodded, as they left bathroom, smiling in pure bliss from what they just did.

The epilogue

Charlotte didn't lie when she said she didn't see her step daughter as person anymore, she meant it, and it showed in the way she treated the girl from that day forward. Caitlyn's feeling didn't matter, what mattered was what Charlotte wanted, and how Caitlyn could be of use to her in getting it.