Kaylee's Unexpected Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylee made sure to edit the video to leave out any evidence that this was her idea.

This continued, then she sent her mother videos of Caitlyn being kicked around naked in the girls' toilet in school, and she sent the videos of the girls peeing on her and her drinking out of the toilet.

Kaylee lied and said she had no idea who took the video and said she was studying when it happened. But she had already laid the bait and her mother took if hook line and sinker.

Kaylee peeped into her mom's room that night and say her other masturbating feverishly to something on her phone, and Kaylee knew the idea that she had planted worked.

Then she sent her mother more misleading evidence.

"Mom Caitlyn begged me to be my slave, she said, she wanted me to own her and humiliate her," Kaylee sent to her mom.

"Wow it sounds like we might need to find help for her," Charlotte said, knowing that was the right thing to do, but also turned on by the idea of Caitlyn being humiliated as Kaylee' slave.

"Did she really say that though?" Charlotte asked.

"Mom she kissed my feet, and they were gross," Kaylee said sending the video but muting the audio.

"Wow so she really is far gone?" Charlotte said.

"No she's completely sane, apparently her ultimate fantasy to be dominated by you and me, she said so herself," Kaylee messaged her mom lying.

"Me?? I thought she hated me?" Charlotte asked.

"Apparently she behaves like that in the hopes that you'll lost it and punish her, at least that's what she said, it makes sense though," Kaylee said.

"Well it kind of does but I had no idea she was even into girls?" Charlotte said.

"Well she is, big time, in fact, she revealed to me that she stole a bunch of your dirtiest panties and hid them all over her room, you can check when she out," Kaylee replied.

And Charlotte did check and she found multiple pairs of her panties, hidden all over, and the dirtiest pairs was an accurate statement since they all had stains and skidmarks. Charlotte then pulled off her panties and pulled up her dress and started riding her stepdaughters pillow, thinking of the poor girl being degraded until she came to a roaring orgasm. But feeling too guilty about what she did she turned the pillow over and left the room.

Then this morning Kaylee showed her mom the ultimate proof, Caitlyn licking her ass while she furiously masturbated.

"Kaylee that's wrong though, she's your sister!" Charlotte said trying to not let this go on any further.

"Mom we're not even related, and I'm not forcing her to do anything. I was just expecting a massage, not for to start sucking my feet, and my ass, but I'm not going to pretend like I didn't enjoy it!" Kaylee said.

"But... But..." Charlotte started saying.

"But what? She's an adult and she's consenting and so am I, I don't see why you don't let her do the same for you, she told me how badly she wants you to humiliate her, and she's never once lifted and finger to help you and you deserve to be pampered, what's the problem?" Kaylee said.

"Listen we're here, so I'll think about what you said, but I just don't know if I have it in me, it's just a lot to think about," Charlotte said.

"I know mom, but look at what happened in school, if we don't let her live out her fantasy she just going to get herself into more trouble, again it's all consenting adult, forget about what the societal norm is," Kaylee said.

"Okay okay, I'll really think about it, we can talk more about it when you pick me up okay," Charlotte said shaking her head in disbelief that she was actually considering this.

Needless to say the idea excited Charlotte more and more throughout the day, so much so that she masturbated in work to the video of Caitlyn getting pissed on during her lunch break. So she agreed to try it out but she wanted to start slow, hence the foot massage, which leads us back to the present.

Back to the present

"Mom she wants this, and I know you do too!" Kaylee said.

"I don't know Hun, it's just..." Charlotte started saying.

"Seeing is believing, just ask her to lick your ass," Kaylee said.

"Wait what?! How does mom know about that? What's going on?" Caitlyn said.

"See Hun she looks terrified! This was a bad idea," Charlotte said.

"It's all part of her act mom, she wants you to boss her around, tell her what to do, just try it, you've told her to do a lot of things and she's never listened trust me, she wants this and so do you!" Kaylee said trying to convince her mom.

"Fine this one time and if it doesn't work this whole thing is over!" Charlotte said.

"Okay, just be assertive okay mom!" Kaylee said.

"Fine, Caitlyn come her and lick my ass!" Charlotte said, as she Caitlyn rush up and started licking the woman's behind through her jeans.

"Okay okay stop," Charlotte said giggling, "I had no idea how eager you were, dear." Charlotte then caught her breath, got up and pulled down her pants.

"Go mom! I told you, now come on, take it all off, her tongue feels amazing trust me," Kaylee said.

Her mom giggled like a school girl then pulled her black full back panties off, and sat back on the couch, scooting forward and lifting her leg and holding then up.

"Nice mom, now remember to be assertive!" Kaylee said.

"What just happened," Caitlyn thought, it was like she had no control of her body. It was like

it acted on its own separate from her mind. She couldn't believe it, or wrap her head around it, and worst yet her pussy began leaking on cue. She was more confused than ever.

"Ok Cait give my ass a nice massage like you gave Kaylee yesterday," her stepmother commanded, giggling still.

Immediately Caitlyn buried her face in her stepmothers' plump ass crack and began kiss and worshiping the dark brown hole. The scent of her ass was thick, in face Charlotte herself could smell it and it wasn't a surprise since she rarely wiper properly, and wasn't the best when it came to cleanliness.

"Oh my god, my ass smell so bad!" Charlotte said giggling.

"Good! Caitlyn will like that even more," Kaylee said.

"No! No way! It's too bad, no one can like that!" Charlotte said.

"Look at her lap it up! Plus, I bet she's soaking down there, she probably wants to touch herself again," Kaylee said.

"Caitlyn strip and show us how wet you are?" Kaylee ordered.

Caitlyn immediately stopped and got naked before the spread her legs and then her hairy pussy lips revealing a bead of liquid sliding out of her desperate pussy.

"Why am I doing this! This is so humiliating, but it's too hot, I feel like I'm going to lose my mind," Caitlyn thought.

"Wow she really loves showing off doesn't she," Charlotte said.

"Yeah I can't figure out why, I mean look at her," Kaylee said.

"Usually Charlotte would reprimand her for saying something like that but she was so turned on she didn't care in fact she wanted to add to her humiliation.

"Right! Look at those flabby thighs and I mean my breasts are more perky than hers!" Charlotte said.

"Oh definitely," Kaylee agreed.

"Oh my god! She's getting even wetter," Charlotte said.

"I hate to say I told you so," Kaylee replied.

"Well is she want it then who I am I to refuse, get back to licking my ass slut!" Charlotte said surprising even herself, and like clockwork Caitlyn did.

"Lick every streak of dried shit and swallow it slut!" Kaylee said.

"Yeah slut, you heard you sister!" Charlotte replied, "Oh no I think that cheese is starting to catch up with me."

"Hahaha, are you going to do what I think you're going to do," Kaylee said.

"I am! I mean you did and she liked it right?" why not?" Charlotte said.

"Exactly mom, but don't be so nice about it!" Kaylee said.

"Right Hun! Caitlyn get you nose against my asshole and take a deep breath when I tell you okay, 3......2......1...... Now breathe in!"

*PURRRRPPPPPPPPFFFFSSSPPPPPRRT*

"Oh god that smells so bad!" Charlotte said fanning the air around her nose.

"You heard her, sniff harder slut," Kaylee said.

Caitlyn began breathing harder and deeper, soon the scent disappeared from the air and into her lungs.

"Now thank your mommy for letting you sniff her delicious farts!" Kaylee said.

"Thank you, mommy for letting me smell your delicious farts," Caitlyn replied word for word.

"Oh my, she's even more depraved than I thought!" Charlotte said.

"Oh you have no idea mom!" Kaylee said.

"I hope you have room for some more ass, because I have a serious case of swamp ass, and it's going to be bad!" Kaylee laughed.

"I can't wait to see that! But only after she finishes with mine, and licks my pussy! I haven't gotten head since well, since George!" Charlotte said.

"Well she is our slave so you can get a lot of head now," Kaylee said.

That's when it hit Caitlyn she was licking the ass of the woman who she blamed for her father's death the woman she hates most. She felt sick, she couldn't believe what she was doing, and who she was doing it for, but her body seemed to respond even stronger as she made that realization.

"Okay time to lick my pussy now Cait, and I want you to really give it your all," Charlotte said she adjusted herself and her stepdaughter started licking her pussy so fast she could hardly believe it. The girl was licking her pussy as if it tasted like ice cream, when in fact she could smell the ripe musk she was giving off from probably the other side of the room.

Kaylee watched as her sister licked as fast as she possibly could, drooling all over herself in the process. It was like she was possessed. Kaylee could see a vein start to pop out of the girls' neck, and began to worry if she should have really used that ink and wrote that contract, but as the vein got bigger, Caitlyn was able to stop and relax for a moment and the vein shrunk, before she instinctively started back licking.

That's when Kaylee realized, she was able to stop to prevent herself from getting injured, this meant that not only was her wording perfect but it also meant that they would push Caitlyn to the limit without having to worry. Charlotte screamed to an unbelievable orgasm as Caitlyn licked her vigor and passion she had never felt before.

"Okay fuck, stop stop, shit, that was... I mean wow, I feel like I'm high or something," Kaylee's mom said giggling.

"I'm definitely doing that again! Anyway, I think I need to go sleep, that tonguing was intense I felt like my soul left my body.... Shit," Charlotte said realizing that she could enjoy this pleasure everyday if she played her cards right, not realizing that Kaylee already assured Caitlyn would be theirs forever.

"Haha mom you look like you're drunk!" Kaylee said.

"I feel drunk, which is why I need to sleep, she's all yours! Have fun, and record it, I want to see what you make her do," Charlotte said giggling on her way upstairs.

"Well you heard the lady I guess it's just me and you," Kaylee said.

"Are you okay you look a bit off?" Kaylee asked.

"It's nothing I just, don't worry okay," Caitlyn said.

"Tell me what's wrong," Kaylee commanded.

"I feel like I have no control over my body," Caitlyn blurted out, not knowing why she revealed that to Kaylee.

"Honestly sis, I was suspecting that for a while," Kaylee said to the confused girl.

"What do you mean?" Caitlyn asked.

"I mean, what happened in the locker room, and then in the girls' bathroom, and even what you did yesterday and the way you came with your face deep in my stinky butthole, I mean something is definitely wrong, and I think I know what it is," Kaylee said.

The concerned Caitlyn was more worried than before, and desperate to figure out what was going on, "What is it! what do you think is happening to me?" Caitlyn asked.

"You're addicted to humiliation, and submitting to women, it's obvious, in fact it's so bad I think your body reacts to it instinctively and you are just a slave to those urges," Kaylee said, lying to the poor girl.

"Oh my god you're right, that would explain everything! There must be something I can do!" Caitlyn said.

"Unfortunately I don't think there is, I mean maybe therapy but that's expensive and we can't afford that. I honestly think that this may just be temporary though," Kaylee said.

"What makes you say that?" Caitlyn asked.

"Well think about it, you only started acting like this a few weeks ago, I'm sure after its out of your system your body will go back to normal, maybe it's just something that was triggered by the stress of college and jobs and all that. I mean it would explain how you did so bad in your exams, the stress must have gotten to you," Kaylee said.

"So what do I do now, while it's happening?" Caitlyn asked.

"I think you should embrace it! you can fight your bodies urges so just accept them and enjoy it! I can see it brings you a lot of pleasure, and sure it isn't conventional but accepting it is better than letting it make you anxious and nervous, and mom and I will be with you every step of the way," Kaylee said.

"Well I guess right now I can't do anything, okay I'll try not to let it get to me," Caitlyn said.

"Good! I'm glad to hear that, now come with me upstairs, I need to get these boots off, I didn't wear socks again and my feet and so sticky! And my ass crack feels slimy from all the sweat I built up there over today, so I could really use one of your amazing tongue baths," Kaylee said, as she walked up the stairs with Caitlyn in toe.

"Is this really okay," Caitlyn thought as her legs moved on their own and followed her sister up the stairs.

Caitlyn's mouth was filled with sticky disgusting liquids that night, from Kaylee foot sweat and toe jam, to the grease and slim between her ass cheeks. Caitlyn swallowed and licked every ounce of fetid juice that Kaylee's body produced, while Kaylee hooked her phone up to a selfie stick and got a close of view of Caitlyn debasing herself once more.

When Caitlyn was finished, Kaylee shooed her with her fingers and then closed her eyes and fell asleep right there on the bed, but not before sending her mom the video for her to enjoy when she woke up.

Kaylee's promise

As the week went on, things gradually started to change and Kaylee noticed it immediately. Her mother was drunk on power over her stepdaughter, and she was becoming much more demanding naturally. She was also less shy. It was a complete 180 to how charlotte treated her step daughter before. Now she was ordering Caitlyn around, to make breakfast or dinner, do the laundry, wash the dishes, and all of her dirty sexual desires, and Kaylee was supporting her mom every step of the way.

It was about time to reveal their test results to Charlotte and Kaylee would have to reveal the Caitlyn that it was all a lie, not that it would matter since she was their slave no matter what, but she wanted to façade that she was trying to help her, while also making things worse for her, that's when she got a brilliant idea.

"Kaylee what's going on with the job you promised? Were you just fucking with me all this time?" Caitlyn asked.

"No of course not, it's just that well with your condition, I don't think the museum would work for you," Kaylee said.

"Why not?! And what does that have to do with anything?!" Caitlyn asked.

"Well its full of bossy women who would be in charge of you, and since you can't really control yourself I think it might end badly," Kaylee said.

"Are your serious?! But you promised!" Caitlyn said.

"Listen as long as you are doing such a good job serving mom, I'm sure you can stay rent free!" Kaylee said.

"But I hate this, I know it may look otherwise but I need to make some money so I can get help and eventually get out of here, no offense," Caitlyn said.

"Okay okay, I get that, listen I'll see what I can do okay, mom and I are going shopping, I'll soften the blow of your grades and find you a job I promise, just trust me okay!" Kaylee said.

"Fine but you better come through this time," Caitlyn replied.

"I will, I promise," Kaylee said.

While Caitlyn made them breakfast, Kaylee and her mom went for a drive to the supermarket where, Kaylee revealed their grades and also her master plan.

"Hi Cait we're home," Kaylee said, "and I have a surprise, I got you a job, well sort of,"

"What do you mean you sort of got me a job?" Caitlyn asked.

"What she means is that I got you a job," Her stepmother said.

"Um... you did?" Caitlyn asked nervous as her stepmother had been treating her less and less kindly over the past week.

"Yes I have, honestly with grades so atrocious you won't ever get a decent job, but the place I work for is crap, and always hiring, mostly because no one wants to work there, since the pay sucks and it's a ton of work. You'll work as server/cleaner, and you will not tell anyone that we are related got that? The place is shit but the boss doesn't like that kind of thing. When you're there you will ask like I am your boss, should be easy enough given the last few days, and you make sure and work extra hard to make me look good," Her stepmother said.

Caitlyn didn't want to take the job, it sounded like a nightmare, but for some reason she felt compelled to say yes.

"Great, also I'll be taking your full salary since you can't be staying here forever rent free now, can you, any questions?" Charlotte asked.

Caitlyn wanted to object but for some reason she just couldn't and instead accepted her stepmothers' ridiculous terms, she only had one question, "When do I start?"

"Tomorrow, you'll take the bus of course, I don't want the boss getting suspicious," Her stepmother said.

Caitlyn nodded since she knew she couldn't fight back.

"Now that that's settled, bring us breakfast dear, and give me a shoulder massage when you come back," Charlotte ordered smiling at Kaylee.

Kaylee looked the joy on her mother's face as she humiliated Caitlyn and thought back to the last time she saw her mother this happy, when George was alive. She knew she made the right move in that moment and she also knew her mom was ready to take Caitlyn humiliation a step further.

The new job

Caitlyn took the bus to her new job at Mousey's Pizza Palace, a place filled with loud children, annoyed frustrated parents, a less than clean environment and some of the worst pizza in town.

"Ah there she is, Randal, this is our new employee Caitlyn Hill," Charlotte said.

"Oh okay, well I hope she's better than the last one you hired," Randal said after having looked at the girl briefly.

"Oh I think she will be great, with my training that is," Charlotte said.

"Well I hope that's true, God knows we need some decent staff here," He said for the other servers to hear.

"Okay Caitlyn let me give you the tour," Charlotte said pretending not to know the girl.

Charlotte had only worked here for about six months and no one had really known much about her personal life, which made hiring Caitlyn easy.

"Well that's it, get started on cleaning the toilets and when you're done you can mop the floors, and then wipe the tables, and when you're all finished with that you can come find me," Charlotte instructed.

The other servers were shocked; Charlotte was always relatively quiet but it was like she was a different person.

"What are you looking at? Don't you have a counter to clean?" Charlotte asked the serve staring at her.

The girl was taken aback by the way Charlotte spoke to her but Charlotte was assistant manager so she sucked it and went to clean the counter.

Caitlyn job would involve a lot of gross tasks that Charlotte sometimes had to do herself because her employees refused. Over the weekend Charlotte worked Caitlyn to the bone and her other employees as well actually, no one was safe but Charlotte made Caitlyn do the majority of the work.