All Comments on 'Kayleigh is used by a PT at the gym'

by Confused_writer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Incredibly erotic. Very imaginative, the gym as a filming location. There seems to be little that Kayleigh won’t do in front of the camera. When edited, this should be a money-making video. What a great series.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Not only was the gym a great filming location with BDSM hints when Kayleigh was tied to the workout apparatus, I thought it was very realistic for her to be going to the gym on a regular basis. This shows that Kayleigh is aware that she needs to shed the last vestiges of her “mom body.” She needs to make her already very attractive body very tight and toned to complement her large tits if she is really serious about becoming a porn actress. Whether on her own cam channel or in a studio, Kayleigh’s body is her main marketing tool, way before any actual performance in front of the camera. I really like how the author has handled her growing sexual skills and comfort cocksucking and fucking front of a camera and with a strange audience. I really like one of Todd’s roles, that of videographer.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

I like this series more and more with each chapter.

Cptprice38Cptprice38about 1 month ago

Loving where this is going, each story with a separate kink keeps it interesting. I’m hoping for a full on bdsm gangbang with Todd bound to only watch as it is live streamed to the web?

26thNC26thNC15 days ago

Cuck records whore’s workout.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConfused_writer@Confused_writer
Hi. I write very quick stories on my phone during quiet periods at work. They aren't a work of art and I admit to poor editing but I'm using a Chinese phone that only recognises American spelling and apparently no grammar. Please bear with me, I may go back and edit the storie...