Kayleigh is used by a PT at the gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John began to thrust harder, the position was uncomfortable for her but she guessed that non

of them were interested in her comfort at the minute. She blew a kiss to the camera

where Todd was recording the PT fucking her.

"Cum in me big boy," she screamed, her hands scratching at his back. She had wanted to fuck John for so long.

He unexpectedly stepped back and pulled out of her. Helping her down he guided her towards the stairs and she began to panic. She had been in ecstasy when she offered dor them to cum on her. She didn't want to fuck them.

John stopped in front of the doors and pushed her against them. Her face and breasts both pushing against the glass. He entered her from behind. She has to tiptoe to be tall enough. He fucked her roughly, linking an arm through both of hers behind her back.

Her finger tips the only part of her both other then her tits touching the glass. People were walking past, unaware of the fucking she was receiving so close to them.

She groaned at the thought of them knowing what was happening. What if the glass wasn't reflective anymore? What if those people in the phone store could see her being fucked from behind, her tits pushed against the glass.

"You want them to see you don't you?" John growled in her ear. Todd stood very close by with the camera to catch the words.

"Yes," she gasped.

"You want them to know that your a whore don't you? You want be seen acting like a slut." His thrusting was harder now. His breathing coming faster.

"YES! I WANT THEM TO SEE ME BEING FUCKED!" She screamed. She was sure two couples actually did hear her as they looked around before glancing at each other.

"You dirty bitch. Where do you want my cum? John asked breathing in her ear. His free hand holding the back of her neck.

"In my pussy. I want you to cum in my pussy," John let go of her arms and she instantly reached down to touch herself. She wanted to cum with him. She felt his cock pulse and she began to shake as well. The door frame shook as he thrust violently into her.

People were looking at the door now and she fought to remain silent as she came. She

could feel his cum leaking down her leg. John stepped back and she lent against the door catching her breath. Her calf's were hurting from the prolonged too toeing She looked up and the builders all stood there watching her, cocks in hand.

Todd pulled her towards him and pointed towards the dance studio. She nodded in understanding and Todd waved to them men to come down.

John flicked a switch in the dance studio and a black light came on. Fluorescent paintings lit up around the room. Kayleigh noticed John's cock also glowed from the cum on it. She giggled knowing she would look the same between her legs.

As the men entered in single file she kneeled down holding her tits together.

"Line up gentlemen," Kayleigh called. They shuffled into a lose line each wanting to watch.

"Face or tits?" she asked the first man looking up innocently at him.

He cleared his throat. "Face," and he began to wank, she held up face up, tits pushed together keeping eye contact with him. He tried to reach for her head but she shook him off.

"No touching." She stuck her tongue out to take the sting from her words. He moaned and came suddenly spraying cum into her face, she had to close her left eye as it spurted down her face. He moved aside.

"Face or tits?" The second guy came quickly over her tits, she had to keep her left eye closed but she tried to keep eye contact with him.

The third man approached and she licked her right nipple, cleaning it as she felt the cum leaking off of her, looking up at him as he wanked. He came over the right side of her face, some on her tongue. His last shots hitting her tits. She grinned at him.

The fourth man took longer, he tried to touch her but she shook her head again. Cum leaking ino her mouth now. He came hard, shot after shot hitting her face.

The fifth man came over her face and tits.

They all stared at her as she jiggled her tits for them. The men left took some pictures on their phones and left. Todd wasn't worried, between the black light and the amount of cum on his wife's face she wasn't recognisable.

"Smile honey," Todd called moving in close with the camera. She still held her tits and pushed them up proudly. The black light showing the cum glowing on her skin.

"Love you baby," she blew a kiss at where she thought he was. She felt two sets of hands help her to her feet and she was led away to the showers.

12