All Comments on 'Kay's Education Ch. 01'

by KKstories

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What A Fucked up Cheater You Are

Not only do you threaten disaster for your own marriage, but you screw up your "friends'" marriage by getting him to cheat on his wife!

kyron99kyron99about 13 years ago
it's a story

this is beat off material, people - not reality. these people dont exist as they're only words on a screed. you read it to best off to. get it?

fagan8300fagan8300about 13 years ago

Well I have to disagree with the anonymous comments. I thoroughly disagree with what they have had to say. As I see it this a work of fiction & as such it succeeds admirably.While the story line is somewhat predictable it is well written & fun to read. I enjoyed it. I hope you continue to write and submit stories. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story / forget Insecure idiots

18 years married.... seems like they are doing something right!

It also seems as though the "men" below are so insecure that they cant imagine that their own wives or girlfriends are in fact sexual creatures just like them who can possibly enjoy and rationalise having sexual relations with another person, no strings attached.

If you dont like it boys, dont read it....... stop sitting in front of your computer and whacking off to someone elses fantasy and then bash them for it.

Thankyou, please post some more

JunkettJunkettabout 13 years ago
Seriously people?

Holy crap, have none of you ever heard of fiction before? It's made up fantasy. Let me help you out.

Here's the definition - Fiction: the class of literature comprising works of imaginative narration, especially in prose form.

Get it? Imaginative narration, as in made up, fake, not real, a myth. All of these words mean the same thing....IT'S NOT REAL! Lighten up and try it yourselves. It's fun to make up sexy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5 stars to counter

slightly titillating naughty fun fantasy. Of course there are thousands of couples out having it for real at every moment of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, I love seeing my wife sucking other mens cocks. I like to not let the other men know that I know what she’s doing and watching. It makes her seems nastier. She has my okay to suck any mans cock she wants as long as she tells me. I especially love her sucking blackmen, a sexy Asian married woman married to a handsome white man that sucks enjoys sucking blackcock. They think they’ve struck gold. They have.

Sounds like your off to a great start…

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cuck asks wife to be a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous