Kay's Surprise Pt. 02

Story Info
Kay and Will go for a drive in his new Audi...
891 words
4.08
3.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your Turn

***

He pulled her towards himself and kissed her gently on her lips. She moaned, smiled, looked up and whispered,

"Your turn..."

Kay leaned into him for another kiss. Her coat open, bra still pulled down and her beautiful, warm breasts pressed up against Will's sweater. He could feel her warmth as her heart beat against his. Her tongue pressed deep into his mouth and began probing... searching for his tongue. They intertwined in a heated kiss for what seemed like an eternity.

Will suddenly felt her hand on his slacks, tracing the outline of his hard dick. A dark damp spot had appeared through his slacks reflecting the heat he had felt moments earlier as Kay had climaxed in an explosion of warm wetness. The aroma of her juices filled the Audi and intoxicated him. Kay's fingers stroked the slippery damp spot and flicked over the bulge of his hard member. He jumped...

She moved her hand up and undid his slacks... slowly lowering the zipper. Will moaned softly and pressed his tongue forward to meet hers. His hand moved to her breast and his fingers flicked over her still-hard nipple. Kay answered his moan with hers as she wrapper her fingers around his stiff cock. One finger flicked over the head and spread the glistening precum. Will knew he wouldn't last long like this. He was just about ready to cum.

Kay sensed his desperation and disengaged from their kiss. She smiled, and said again, "Your turn..."

She turned in her seat, her breasts silhouetted in the evening light as they rubbed against the fur of her coat. She felt her pussy getting wet again as her clit slid over the soft silk of the coat lining. Shifting herself forward Kay moved her face towards Will's lap. Will lifted his ass, and pulled his slacks down over his knees. He spread his legs as Kay reached her hand under his cock and cupped his balls in a soft but firm grip. She squeezed hard...he sucked his breath in and groaned out loud.

His hard cock quivered in its erect state... pointing towards her hot tongue. She lingered in a teasing closeness. Will arched his back and with his hand on the back of her head, pressed the slippery head of his dick to her lips... she opened and took his member in as her tongue wrapped around the pulsating hardness. Kay pressed downward on her own... driving the tip of his cock to the back of her throat. Her pussy tingled in response as her own excitement grew. She wanted this to be his moment... his surprise.

She began to pulse down over his throbbing cock in a slow, purposeful rhythm. He met her with an upward thrust...pressing his dick to the full length with each slow stroke. Kay slurped hard... not wanted to miss a single drop of precum and at the same time lubricating his swollen cock. She was so thirsty to taste his cum in her mouth...

Will continued to stroke Kay's breasts under her fur coat as she slurped his hard member. He reached behind her and deftly undid her bra and let it slip open at the back. Her breasts were not large but were hanging freely... eagerly waiting for the hard pressure of thumb and fingers on her nipples. Will was aware of her craving and he complied. His fingers and thumb closed over her right nipple and twisted with gentle, firm force. Kay arched her back, with a deep moan, as her lips struggled to stay wrapped over the head of Will's cock. She felt a twinge of heat in her pussy as he continued to tweak her aching nipples... first the right, then sliding to the left. With each change, her pussy dripped more of her aromatic love juices...

Kay lowered her left hand to her pussy, opening the sopping outer lips, and letting her fingers slide into her love tunnel. Her rhythm sped up to match her head as her lips slid up and down the full length of Will's heat. He met her lips with faster upward strokes, and harder twists of her rock hard nipples. Both of them groaned and moaned together. They were fused together in a stream of heated wetness...

Suddenly Will groaned loudly and pressed upward with a massive thrust of his hips... his cock exploding with a burst of cum into the back of Kay's throat. At the same time, Kay screamed a muffled scream over his cock as her pussy flooded her fingers with her own cum. She shook with uncontrollable passion as her body tightened into a bombshell of pleasure. Every involuntary shake was met with his groaning and thrusting as wave after wave of cum burst into her mouth. She struggled to swallow as her own groans escaped her lips. She tightened her grip on his balls and squeezed with the same strength that her orgasm gripped her. They melted together into one... wet warmness dripping everywhere... over their hands, fingers, lips... Will felt his excess cum sliding down his cock and balls. Kay's fingers were dripping in her own cum as they clung to each other.

"Nice car..." Kay sighed...

Will hugged her close, wrapping her coat around her shaking body...

"Thanks for the surprise. I love you..."