Kaysie's Repayment Ch. 03

Story Info
Kaysie's new toys.
2.8k words
4.82
10.5k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, Kaysie and I watched a movie. If I'm completely honest, I still couldn't believe this beautiful woman had actually noticed me and liked me.

"Are you okay with our friend going back in the cage?" she asks running her fingers through my hair.

"Only if you promise that it'll come off sometimes."

"I promise. That dick makes me feel to good to lock it away forever." She grabs the cage off of her nightstand and turns back to me.

"I think you're gonna need the ice again," I Iaugh.

"I didn't give you permission for that," she slaps my cock. She leaves the room and comes back with an ice pack in her hand. "I thought you were a good boy," she ices me and slides the cage back on.

"I'm trying to be a good boy, but I can't control how sexy you are," I smile at her.

"That's true," she runs her hand over my chest. "But you can regain your status as my good boy," her eyes glisten as she looks at my body.

"How?"

"I think you know," she climbs on top of me and lowers herself onto my face.

--

Kaysie ramped up her teasing to eleven the entire week. Every day I would lick her to orgasm several times every morning and evening. Anytime it was just the two of us, she would only walk around in lingerie and she had my chastity key removed from her bracelet and put on a necklace that she wore 24/7. It's only Wednesday and I'm already losing my mind with lust and still have two more days to survive.

Wednesday afternoon I was instructed to

do some research on toys I'd like us to play with. After a while, I feel her hands wrap around my neck. "What've you found?" She turns the screen toward her.

I tap the cart icon in the corner. "These ones look like fun."

"A fingerprint controlled padlock? Is that for your cage?"

"Yes," I look away.

"Don't be embarrassed," she cups my chin. "Do you not like looking at the key around my neck?" She kisses the key.

"I do, but it's really frustrating looking at it. Especially with how much you've teased me with week."

"Maybe I'll just have to have my nails painted every week. Just to make sure you're always looking at what controls your cock." She flashes her pink nails, knowing how much it turns me on.

"What else have you got?" She takes the phone out of my hand. "A cock ring belt. Remote controlled cock ring. Electric cock bands," she caresses my cheek. "Oooh," she devilishly smiles at me "A flogger. You naughty boy," she giggles. "Come with me."

That night she tied me to the bed and unlocked my cage but didn't touch my cock all night. I licked her to orgasm over and over for hours before she iced me back into the cage. I cried and pleaded as she clicked the padlock. "I know that was a cruel tease," she runs her hands over my chest. "But I think I have a constellation prize for you."

I give her a puzzled expression. "I ordered those toys you were interested in," my eyes widen "they'll be here for Friday."

--

Thursday surprisingly came and went without any teasing from her. However, Friday was agonizing to go through. Almost all of it was just the anticipation of getting out of the cage later that night. Anytime we were next to each other in private or in class, my cock was straining in its cage. I so desperately wanted to be free from my cage, but at the same time I didn't want to stop this game with her, it was too much fun. During class, anytime I looked at her she was running her finger over the key on her necklace. She smiled and winked when she realized I was watching her. Once class ended she told me she had an appointment at the salon and she'd meet me later. I didn't think she could do anything to make herself sexier but I kissed her and said I'd be at her place.

After a couple hours of trying and mostly failing to ignore the ache in between my legs, Kaysie got home. I practically ran up to her when she entered the house. "Eager I see," she laughed as I kissed her.

"Please take this cage off of me! You've teased me so much this week. I've been so good for you. Please please please please take it off."

"I promise you'll get out of that mean little cage soon. But as you can see," she smiles "I am not dressed to dominate you," she gestures up and down her outfit of a black t shirt and jeans.

"You still look really fucking sexy."

"Go to the bedroom. There are restraints in each corner. Cuff yourself, I'll be there shortly," she calmly commands never breaking eye contact. I don't dare protest and go to the bedroom.

I cuff my legs and one of my arms. I put my other arm in the cuff so all she has to do is click it shut. I hear her walking down the hallway and I close my eyes and hope that she'll show mercy tonight and let me cum.

"Now that's a good boy." I open my eyes to see her standing in the doorway wearing a pink and white lace lingerie outift. She walks over to the side of the bed and locks the last cuff. "Bound and helpless. At my complete mercy," she scratches my thigh. "I just had them do another coat of pink at the salon. You seem to really like it," she sits beside me on the bed.

Before I can process what's happening she inserts the key into the padlock and slides the cage off. I moan at the feeling of freedom for my already dripping cock. "Wow, he really wanted to be free." She runs a single finger over and around my cock. She hasn't even started using toys and I'm already whimpering and begging.

She leans forward and kisses me, sliding her hand up and down my cock. She doesn't break eye contact while she strokes me to the edge. "Do you wanna cum?"

"Yes yes yes please please!"

"No," she releases my cock and leaves it to bob in the air. She watches me squirm in my restraints before she starts to climb on top of me, sitting on my chest. "If you want to cum tonight then I recommend doing a good job here."

She lowers herself onto my face and squeezes my hand. Eventually she starts to grind on my face and slides her hand into my hair. She squeezes my head between her thighs so I'm not sure how many times she cums but I know when she lifts herself off of me, my face is completely covered in her juices.

She collects her juices off my cheek and feeds them to me. "Such a good boy. Cleaning up my mess," she giggles as I suck her fingers clean. "Which toy do you want to use first?" she asks me with her fingers still in my mouth. "The ring? The electric bands?" I whimper as I almost gag on her fingers. She smiles "Or the flogger? Have you been a naughty boy?"

She takes her fingers out of my mouth and reaches over to her nightstand, grabbing a ballgag. She dips her fingers in her pussy and then covers the gag in her juices, before pressing it into my mouth.

"My good boy," she runs her hand over my face and neck "beautifully bound and helpless." She gets off the bed and goes over to her dresser. "You never answered," she turns to face me. "What toy should we use first," she leans on her dresser. I try to form words around my gag, obviously to no success. "I guess it's up to me if you can't decide." She picks up the ring and comes back to the bed, sliding the ring all the way down to the base of my cock.

She crouches down on top of me and kisses my forehead and sucks my lips around the gag. The ring vibrates for just a few seconds, startling me. My eyes widen as she holds up the remote and makes a kissy face.

She edges me with the ring as I lie helplessly beneath her. "That was hot," she scratches my chest. The ring starts up again and I struggle beneath her. Kaysie begins to count the amount of times she can edge me with the ring.

"One."

"Two."

"Three," she laughs "your cock looks ready to burst."

"Four."

"Five," I whine beneath her. "Such a good boy for me."

"Six." I scream around the gag.

She puts the remote down and observes my cock, dripping and throbbing. "That's enough of that, for now at least," she smirks. You can say that again, I think.

"What should we do now?" she plays with my nipples as I squirm and whine beneath her. She licks the corners of my mouth and then softly pulls out the gag. I think she's going to kiss me so I pucker my lips in preparation but she lifts her head just out of my reach. "Did you want something?" she teases placing a finger over my lips.

"I want a kiss."

"Do you deserve a kiss?"

"I-"

"Don't worry," she interrupts me by granting my wish "you do."

After a while we break apart and she leaves her dom persona for a moment "You ok Mike?"

"I'm ok. You can keep going." I confirm to her.

She goes back into dom mode and pinches my nipple. "What do you wanna do next?" she smirks deviously.

"I want to make you cum again," I hesitantly look into her eyes.

"Well who am I to deny your wish?" she laughs climbing up the bed.

I start by suckling her lips before she turns the ring back on. I look up at her and plead "Please stop with the ring!"

"You wanna tease then I'm gonna tease more." She slides her hand into my hair, "Now make me cum." I don't try my luck teasing her again. I focus on her clit as she grinds on my face and eventually cums. She lies down on top of me, running her hands over my chest and biting my neck. "I hope it was worth it."

I give her a puzzled look as she traces her fingers over my stomach and dances them over my cock. "What was worth what?" Her smile is starting to concern me.

"I hope teasing me there was worth it." She pushes the gag back into my mouth.

"What should your punishment for that be?" What!? A punishment!? "Maybe I'll edge you some more," she turns the ring on for only a couple of seconds. "Oh who am I kidding, that was gonna happen anyway," she laughs. "Maybe I'll deny you an orgasm tonight," no no no "lock you back up in that tight cage so desperate," she can't be such a tease. "Maybe I'll just leave you tied up all weekend. Just a toy for me to play with whenever I like," that one actually doesn't sound to bad. "Or," she bites her lip and looks down at me "we put our new flogger to work." I can't decipher the look in her eyes as she glares at me. "Or maybe I don't punish you at all. Maybe I let you get away with this one and go back to our regularly scheduled teasing."

She turns the ring back on and I whine as she laughs sitting on my chest. "I'll let you off the hook for that. So, I won't punish you but I still wanna tease you some more." She edges me three more times with the ring before she finally puts the remote down. My head collapses into the pillow in relief that that's finally over.

"Oh I'm not done with you yet," she laughs. I can't imagine what else she could do. She dramatically lifts her hand and lowers it to my cock. She slides her fingertips over my cock and watches me as I whimper. After a few minutes she mercifully stops and caresses my cheek. "I think it's time we gave you some real relief huh," my eyes widen as I think she's going to fuck me. "Maybe I'll take your fat, twitching, throbbing, aching cock in something tight and warm and wet." I couldn't be more ready to burst right now. "Something like my mouth." My expression drops as she laughs at my response. "Oh you wanted me to fuck you," she pretends to figure out a puzzle "I'm sorry, not right now."

She does her typical edging blowjob, sliding her tongue around my head and bobbing her head as I do my best to make myself cum. I squeeze my body together and release the tension all at once in the hope it pushes me over the edge to no avail. After an agonizing yet incredible few minutes lifts her head off of my cock and laughs. A single drop of cum dribbles out of the head of my cock, eliciting a smile from ear to ear on her face.

"Wow. I made you want to cum that bad?" I nod, barely sane at this moment. "What should we do with this little jewel?" I don't care what you do with it but I want you to fuck me. "Oh I know!" she snaps. "I wanna see if I could make any more come out of your cock." It wouldn't take much I think to myself. I think she's going to fuck me but instead she climbs up the bed and removes my gag. "Make me cum and maybe I'll take your cock this pussy."

After last time I don't dare tease her. I do what I know she likes before she cums on my face. "I know I've teased you a lot tonight, Mike. This is your reward."

She slowly mounts me as I cry out in ecstasy beneath her. She doesn't reinsert the gag, she just rides me slow and teasingly. After a couple of minutes I'm about to start begging before she softly but firmly squeezes my throat with both hands. "Don't beg. Just shut up and take it." We passionately kiss for the next few minutes as she continues to ride me so frustratingly.

"I want you to cum baby," she whispers into my ear.

"But you didn't cum yet."

"You've made me cum so many times already and I've teased you so much," she kisses my cheek "cum baby," she pants "you earned it."

My vision goes blank as I explode inside of her. Her hand covers my mouth as I moan and thank her. I return to reality to see her face contorting in an unmistakable way. I use the little strength I have left to thrust up into her, trying to make her orgasm even better.

After she comes back to Earth she lies on top of me for a minute, catching her breath. Without saying anything she reaches over and undoes the cuff on my wrists one at a time. I wrap my arms around her and pull her tight "Holy shit Kays, I've never cum so hard in my life," I kiss her.

"So that was fun?" she giggles turning over to untie my ankles.

"That doesn't do it justice," I laugh.

We lie next to each other on the bed for about a half hour without speaking before she sits up. "You ok?"

"That was so intense."

"I know. I teased you a lot this week. I was impressed you didn't start begging for an early release."

"I wanted to."

"Aw you should've. I'm not gonna keep you locked up if it's not fun for you."

"No it was fun," I laugh "I just really wanted to fuck you."

"Well, wish granted," she smiles.

"So I guess it's time for the cage to go back on."

"No. You've earned a night free of the cage."

"Really?"

"After that week of teasing and your performance tonight, you can sleep without your cage on for a night."

"Thank you," I kiss her.

"You're welcome, aren't I a merciful Goddess?"

"Definitely."

"One more thing, Mike."

"What's that?"

"I know it probably isn't easy for you to be vulnerable with everything on the internet about submissive men being weak. So I just wanna tell you that you aren't weak. You're not worthless, you're not irredeemable and you're not a sissy."

I give her a kiss and we fall asleep in each other's arms.