Kaysie's Repayment Ch. 04

Story Info
Kaysie's New Game.
2.7k words
4.77
12.5k
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, would just like to make my readers aware that there is a rewrite if chapter one of this series now up on my page.

--

The next morning Kaysie locked me back in chastity, using the new fingerprint controlled padlock. Her fingerprint being what controlled my cock lead to a whole new level of submission that week. My submission wasn't to a key that could've been duplicated, my submission was to her. Literally, only she was capable of opening the lock. Only she had access to my cock.

For the next week Kaysie continued her intense teasing. She continued wearing her lingerie around the house and making me service her every morning and evening. She also found a new favorite way of teasing me: kissing. Every night she would tie my ankles to the bed and cuff my wrists behind my back. Then she would lie on top of me and kiss me for hours while whispering in my ear and running her hands over my body. She also new about my nail polish fetish and used it to her advantage, scratching my chest and thighs knowing I'd be looking at her nails and squirming even more.

Each night I leaked pre cum and whimpered, but when I pleaded to be set free of me cage she denied my wish and usually had me service her again before untying me. She still wore the necklace with my old chastity key during the day, she told me it was a fun way to tease me while we were out and about. When I told her that it drove me even crazier she said that was the point.

--

On Thursday night I had finished my servicing of her and was lying on my side facing her with my hands cuffed behind my back. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and she was feeding me her juices off my face.

"Please... please," I whined as she removed her fingers from my mouth.

"Please what?"

"Please take my cage off," I whine as she reinserts her fingers in my mouth with more juices off my face.

"No," she giggles.

Once my face was cleaned she uncuffed my wrists and soothed me back to reality. She gave me some water and caressed my wrists, swollen from tugging on my cuffs. She and I cuddled together in the bed for a little bit before she finally spoke.

"You ok?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've been tied up for a quite a while this week. I just wanna make sure you aren't stiff or uncomfortable."

"I'm ok. But I'm really tired," I giggle while cuddling up with her.

"Well get some rest. We have a nice long weekend ahead of us," she kisses my forehead while wrapping an arm around me.

The school wasn't running any classes on Monday and our final class professor had canceled the late afternoon class on Friday, so we had an extended weekend together. I was excited to spend some extra time with her and was very eager for her to unlock my cage and set me free.

--

Friday I was positive she was going to release me from chastity, as that had been our routine for the past couple of weeks. However, she didn't. She tied me to the bed and even gagged me but didn't take the cage off. She stripteased and showed off her sexy body all while I was squirming and whimpering on the bed. At one point she lowered herself onto my face despite the fact I couldn't lick her. Seeing and smelling how wet she was only got me more worked up. She concluded her teasing my fingering herself to orgasm while sitting on my chest and while I just wailed beneath her. She traced my lips with her juices before mercifully untying me.

That night was the closest I had come to asking her for an early release. Everything she had done and made me do during the week on top of that night, it was almost too much to bare. I trusted that she would release me if I needed her to but that was also the reason I didn't want to ask her. I knew she wasn't going to force anything on me I wasn't comfortable with, like long term denial but I also loved knowing that I wouldn't cum until she allowed me to.

She seemed to read my mind and asked me if I wanted to be unlocked.

"I.. I don't know," I stutter. "This is so much fun but I wanna get hard and show you how much you turn me on with your games and your teasing."

"If you want me to unlock you I will. No judgement." I pause for a moment, considering my options. I can get out now and lose the thrill of knowing she wants my cock or I can wait until whenever she wants me. "I will unlock you this weekend if you wanna wait," she brushes her hand over my arm. Her eyes are gentle and comforting as I stare into them.

I realize looking into her eyes why I trusted her, I know she won't take advantage of what I give her. "I let you lock it up, you decide when it goes free," I give her a kiss.

"Don't make this decision on a roleplay. I'm not your dom right now, I'm just your girlfriend. Are you sure you wanna stay locked?" I nod and give her a hug.

--

I woke the next morning to something wet running over my face. My eyes strained to see what it was before I realized I was blindfolded. And gagged when I tried to speak. I couldn't move any part of my body, I felt taut rope biting into my flesh as I struggled.

"Good morning baby," Kaysie seductively whispers into my ear "I hope you slept well." Her nails bit into my shoulder as she whispered in my ears. "I didn't sleep so good because I was up all night thinking about how tight that cage must be all day for you," I can almost hear her smile. "I mean with how I dress around you, maybe you'll just burst through it one day," she moans. "Oh that would be so hot," she wraps her legs around my waist and grinds into my cage "to know I got you so worked up that three inches of steel just couldn't contain you anymore."

I whimper and scream as she continues to torment me with her words and scratches around my body.

"If you ever bursted through your cage like that you could take me however you wanted," she kisses my neck. "You could bend me over... or tell me to get on all fours... or tie me up and pound me until you were done. Whatever you want." I whimper as she teases me with her words. She's teased me so much I need my cock to be freed from its prison. She slowly removes the ballgag from my lips.

"Please please please please..." she giggles and slides the blindfold up as I beg "please please please take my cage off."

She doesn't say anything, just gets off the bed and slides her panties off. "Open up," she rejoices as she stuffs them into my mouth. "I love your needy eyes," she teases running her hands over my cage. "I wonder how hard you'd be for me if not for that pesky cage. Don't you wonder?" I can't take another minute of this teasing. I know how hard I'd get. I try to speak around my gag before she covers my mouth with her hand.

"Don't tell me how hard you'd get," she licks up my cheek "I wanna just see it."

She turns and holds her thumb to the screen on the padlock. The lock clicks open and she slides it out of its spot in the cage. I'm thrashing in my cuffs as she holds her hand around the cage.

"I'm not taking it off until you stop squirming," she giggles.

After a few moments I collect enough of myself to hold still as she slowly slides the cage off of me.

My cock instantly grows harder than it's ever been, dripping and twitching as I scream into the gag for her to pay attention to it.

"I don't think I've ever seen you so big," Kaysie giggles observing but not touching my cock.

I'm back to thrashing and whimpering as she teases me, running a single a finger up the side of my cock every few minutes, making more pre cum flow from the tip. "What should I do with this big thing?"

"Do you have any ideas?" she teases with a kissy face and a twinkle in her eye. Oh more than a few if you untie me.

She lowers her head and wraps her lips around my dripping cock. I can't help but jump in surprise and pleasure as she sucks me. I whimper as she brings me to the edge and backs down over and over again.

She slowly removes her panties from my mouth "Please pl...," I whine and an interrupted by her kissing me. I can taste my pre cum on her lips, which only turns me on more.

She finally breaks apart from me and smiles her devious smile "you're cock is not ready for what I've got planned."

"I don't care what you do. Just please pay some attention to it," I cry out in need.

"You asked for this."

She goes over to her dresser and opens her toy drawer, returning to me with the cock ring and some bands in her hand that I haven't seen before.

"What's that?"

"The electric bands you were interested in last week. They wrap under your head, around your shaft, and around the base."

"What controls them?" I ask in a little bit of fear.

"Me," she smirks. "Who else would?"

Once the bands are wrapped around me, Kaysie sits next to me with a remote in her hand.

"This might hurt, just be honest and tell me what does and doesn't feel good," she caresses my cheek. "And remember your safeword if you need it," she kisses my forehead.

She gives me a warning of a few seconds the first few times she zaps me. It doesn't feel tickle, but it isn't excruciatingly painful. My cock only grows as she zaps me.

"Keep going," I consent to as she climbs on top of me, squeezing my hand with her free hand and continuing to zap me as I service her.

When she finally gets off of me and sits on my chest, my cock is a dripping mess. I can barely breathe enough to beg and she is sucking her juices off my face.

She turns around and takes the bands off my cock. "Oh thank you," I barely get out.

"Time for some real fun now," she pulls out a set of clamps and smirks as she pinches them to my nipples. "Such an obedient boy," she says under her breath.

My eyes widen as she then slides the ring down my cock. "Please don..." is all I can get out before she presses the gag back into my mouth.

"I didn't tell you to beg yet," she slides her fingertips over my bulging cock.

I lost count of the number of times she edged me. After a while I felt like I was just in a never ending cycle of hope followed by cruel denial. She laid next to me the whole time, occasionally stroking me to an edge but never allowed me to orgasm despite my pleading with the limited sounds I could make.

After this carried on for unbelievably long and frustrating time, she turned the ring on full power and stroked me harder than she had all night. I began thrusting into her hand and pleading for release and she encouraged me with whispers in my ear.

"That's it baby, get close. Get so so so close."

I sharply inhaled, ready for an orgasm when... nothing. She removed her hand and turned the ring off. We both watch cum dribble out of my cock, but I don't feel any pleasure from it. I'm still rock hard and throbbing. She ruined my orgasm. But she wouldn't. Not without asking me first.

I looked over to her, confusion and fear as my most prominent emotions. "That was a ruined orgasm," she giggles. "Very hot for me to watch, but not very fun for you."

Yeah that's an accurate description. My cock is throbbing beyond control as she traces her fingers over my cock, collecting my cum. She removes my gag and quickly replaces it with her fingers, covered in my juices. I've never tasted my own cum or pre cum before tonight but she's made me taste both in the same morning.

I look at her with pleading eyes as she smirks at me, cleaning her fingers. "I bet you want a real orgasm now." I nod and suck her fingers harder. "We'll we have to edge you again to get you ready for an orgasm." No no no you can't put me through that again tonight.

I struggle as the ring turns back on, Kaysie getting me as worked up as I was before the ruin.

After reinsertin the gag for a number of edges far higher than I wish to count she mercifully stopped and put the remote down. My head collapsed in relief while my cock was still twitching.

"Here's what's going to happen now," Kaysie speaks without room for debate and climbs on top of me. "I'm going to fuck your slutty brains out. If you cum without permission then you'll only get ruins the rest of this weekend.

She teases me for a few minutes, sliding her lips around my cock before lowering herself onto me.

I thrust up into her and groan as she takes my cock inside of her. "Don't fucking thrust," she commands pinning my waist to the bed with her knees.

I whimper beneath her as she tugs on my clamps and kisses my neck.

She slowly lifts the gaf, "Ple," is all I can get out before she presses the gag back into my mouth.

"Don't fucking beg," she sharply yanks the clamps and squeezes my throat with one hand.

I squirm as much as I can given my bonds, but it's obviously not very much.

"Such a good boy, so needy and slutty for me," she teases kissing my forehead. I can't even put a complete thought together as she rides me and teases me. "Maybe this weekend, I'll finally let you fuck me without being tied up..." she catches her breathe between thoughts "I know how much you want to do that."

Oh this teasing isn't even fair. I can't hold off an orgasm with her riding me and teasing me like this. I scream into my gag, hoping she takes pity on my need.

"Don't cum without permission," she seductively whispers in my ear "you know the punishment," she reminds me.

I continue my whimpering and fighting off my orgasm as she continues her torment of me. "Feel me gripping you baby."

After another minute she removes my gag and commands me "Beg."

"Oh please please please let me cum. I've been so good for you," she kisses me "I've made you cum so many times I'm so well behaved for you, please PLEASE let me cum," I whine as she giggles and pinches my nose shut.

"Cum."

My whole body rocks as I cum inside of her. I feel all the tension in my body vanish as I writhe in pleasure. Only in the deepest part of my mind was I concerned that I might have thrown her off the bed.

"Ahem," she pretends to clear her throat, bringing me back to reality. "You still didn't make me cum."

She climbs up and lowers herself onto my face. For the first time, I eat my own cum out of her. I don't know what I expecting taste wise but it isn't terrible.

When she finally cums and lets herself off of me, I'm at a loss for words. I barely move as she unties me. She wipes my favs down with a towel she kept on her dresser and gives me some water.

The rest of that morning was a blur until she locked me back in chastity. Being back in the tight confines of my cage always made for tougher days, and this weekend with her promised to be no different.