KCTC Reporter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he absorbed the situation, tingles of pleasure went up his spine, and he became suddenly aware that his hand had found its way onto the bulge in his pants. It was uncomfortably erect in there, so as he continued staring at this drop-dead gorgeous girl, he couldn't resist taking it out and stroking it.

As he did, he began to fantasize about her, thinking about meeting her in person and wondering exactly what kind of "demonstration" she might have been referring to in her message. Part of this was nothing new - he was certainly accustomed to masturbating to porn online with scenes showing girls that looked super-sexy like she did - but as he played with himself and looked at her, immediately he realized that his feelings at that moment were very different.

Why? Because he respected her for running her own business, particularly because she seemed to be doing it with a sense of classy respectability. He knew he was in direct contact with her now too, and that she had offered to meet him personally, so he found himself becoming quite intimidated and nervous about her highly provocative proposition!

Anyway, after a few more minutes of his self-pleasuring, he was interrupted by a phone call, and his arousal slowly subsided as he tended to some work matters. It took quite a while for his erection to go down, though, and until it did he had a very hard time focusing on the discussion he was having. But soon he was able to get on with his work.

And so, over the next few days, he waited to be contacted by the "assistant" that Kitty had mentioned, and he left his email open all the time, checking it almost obsessively. But he didn't see anything. He found himself constantly refreshing his browser, checking his spam folder, and thinking about whether he should reach out to her again to see if there had been any missed connections.

But he didn't want to be too forward, and there was just something about the situation that suggested that she liked making all the moves when it came to men. As time continued to pass and he started thinking about it more and more, he started finding the idea of it to be quite erotic. So he didn't take any more action as the days went by.

Soon his waiting had turned into a full week, still with no response. Of course, while he waited, he simply couldn't get her out of his mind, not that he wanted to. He kept coming back to her original message, reading it over and over, feeling quite intrigued to have been offered a chance to meet this incredibly appealing female.

Every time he did, he found himself stroking his cock and staring at the picture of her, with his desire for her increasing the longer he was made to wait. Interestingly, though, each time he played with himself and began approaching orgasm, somehow he felt it would be disrespectful to her if he climaxed, so he stopped himself, even though it felt a little like torture. Damn, there really was something new and different going on inside him with this situation...

At one point during this waiting process, he began to realize what might be happening. After all, right there in the title of the club there was an open reference about the kind of place it might be, and more specifically, what kinds of girls worked there. It had the word "CockTease" right there in the title, and it occurred to him that he hadn't sufficiently accepted what that might mean.

As he thought about it, he contemplated how he had never had any real life experience with a girl who he had thought of as a cockteaser. But he certainly knew of the stereotype, about the kind of girl who presents herself in a very appealing way, all to purposely attract and entice men, only to deceive them and leave them in a state of heightened sexual arousal.

Girls like that were generally quite maligned from the typical male point of view, but he also knew that when he heard guys telling him stories about fabulously hot women who had flirted with them and seduced them, he had to admit that it sounded very appealing, at least up until the point where the girl tricks the guy and leaves him.

So...was that what was going on here? Here was this incredibly attractive girl who seemed to be interested in him on some level, but was it business, or pleasure, or maybe a little of both? And if she was just a tease, how would it all play out, and how would he feel about it afterwards? Somehow he knew right away that this little routine she was subjecting him to was predictable, given the way she seemed to be making him wait after propositioning him so openly.

But regardless, she was just so damn gorgeous and sexy that he simply couldn't resist playing along, for a while at least. For now he was happy to wait, and he would simply have to see where it went after that. But he did begin to accept that he should be realistic and expect some level of trickery or deceit.

Anyway, he continued to wait day by day for a message from the KCTC assistant, and things went on like that well into a second week since he had responded to Kitty's initial message. Finally, near the end of the second week, right when Tom really was beginning to question whether this promise of a message from Kitty's assistant would ever happen, suddenly there appeared a message from the KCTC website:

Dear Mr. McMillan,

Kitty asked me to contact you regarding setting up a personal interview. She rarely meets with new KCTC clients personally, and usually not quite so soon after an initial contact. But she has informed me that you are in a position to provide some publicity for our establishment, so in your case she has decided to make an exception. To that end she has instructed me to arrange a private meeting with her, with the possibility of an associated demonstration of our services here at the KCTC.

It will be my pleasure to welcome you to one of our private KCTC office locales, and after a brief interview and associated questionnaire, you may be allowed to meet the lady herself. I have booked you for an appointment tomorrow at 6PM at the following address with directions included.

You should consider yourself highly privileged to be provided with some private time with our gorgeous and seductive owner, because although her time is precious, she apparently sees you as a special case worthy of her attention. I strongly recommend you set aside any other plans you may have to make sure you are fully available to her during your appointment.

Regards,

Brigitte Sherelle

Tease Assistant, KCTC Inc.

P.S. I will be greeting you personally when you arrive, and I am attaching a picture of myself so you will recognize me when we meet. I hope you find my looks to be appealing, and please take note of my carefully selected office attire. It might please you to know that dressing in this manner is a standard requirement for all KCTC support staff at our satellite offices.

Tom's breath quickened as he read those initial three paragraphs, and he could himself getting aroused. By the time he read the last couple of sentences, his cock was throbbing in his pants. Again, there was that idea of being instructed to make himself "available" to the stunningly appealing KCTC owner. That concept was quite unfamiliar to Tom, but it continued to be incredibly suggestive in his mind for some reason...

Things only got better when he noticed the picture attachment and opened it. Whoever this Brigitte girl was, she was another knockout!

She was a stunningly attractive well-built brunette, with exotic facial features and a full-figured body, and she was seated in a large, expensive-looking executive chair in an elegant office environment. She was dressed very much in the style of a 'sexy secretary', which had always been a fantasy of Tom's. She wasn't looking at the camera in the pic, though, instead she was focused purely on the large screen monitor in front of her as she typed away on the keyboard.

She wore a shiny-sheer low-cut blouse that showed lots of cleavage, and she had her hair up in a bun, with eyeglasses that gave her an aura of keen intelligence. And her body! Wow, Tom loved what he saw there, with her ample breasts half uncovered, partially spilling out of her blouse, her nice, long legs revealed by a short miniskirt, and her feet perched on a pair of very high-heeled pumps.

After feasting his eyes on her for a minute, he reread the text, and again found the direct, almost forceful nature of it to be highly appealing. This girl was telling him what to do, making sure he understood what a privilege it was to be able to meet the incredibly attractive KCTC owner. And man, after waiting for almost two weeks, it was pretty much in his face to be told that his "interview" would be the very next day. Also...what in the world was this so-called questionnaire Brigitte mentioned about, anyway?

Soon, Tom would have some answers to his questions, but he would find that those answers would raise other questions, leading to even more mystery and intrigue. Indeed, certain things would become much clearer to him soon, but not just yet...

12