KDS Construction Pt. 01-02

Story Info
The associative principal of intimacy. And opposites attract.
15.7k words
4.16
13.4k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any similarity between this and other works is coincidence. All characters are of legal age and acting of free will. Works that appear on this site are written for free so you can read them for free. Enjoy, rate and comment. This piece is copyrighted.

The associative principal of mathematics states that if A = B, and B = C then A = C. In the physical sciences, if systems A and B are in equilibrium and systems B and C are in equilibrium then A and C are also. This doesn't apply to people and their complex lives and feelings.

KDS Construction Part 1: The associative principal of intimacy.

I woke in an empty bed, alone again. I was a little aggravated because it was Saturday morning of Labor Day weekend. David could have laid in bed with me for a while, but I know he is used to getting up early. When I got up to pee, I checked to see if his work truck was here. It was. I knew where he would be. I looked out a window. He was up on the low hill behind our house with his coffee and a pipe. He went there alone sometimes, when he could. Some family dogs had been buried up there over the years. It was a pretty spot to sit and think and watch the sun rise. I think that sometimes he thinks about his late mother or the brother he lost. Other times he just enjoys the view and a morning buzz. He may be meditating or praying. He's very private about that kind of thing.

I'm more of a sunset kind of girl, myself. I went back to bed and dosed until David would come and molest me. Like most healthy American men, David liked a dose of hard sex in the morning. Work takes that off the table on weekdays, so on Saturdays, my coochie needs to be ready.

I was having a funny dream about ice cream, when I felt David's attempt at sneaking some pussy while I was asleep. I let him have his fun. I lay there playing possum. David eased onto the bed and pushed the covers aside. I had left my panties in the bathroom in anticipation of his shenanigans. I was on my side, so he spooned up to my back. He gently petted me as a ruse for feeling up my small boobies. He worked his way down to my crotch. I could feel myself getting aroused. David probed me with a rough, working man's finger. He found the wetness and stirred it around, lubricating me. He moved his hips below mine and started slipping his big cock into me.

"I told you my husband would be home today." I said. "Oh, it's you, Davey. Never mind what I said." David slapped me on the ass. I grabbed my stinging butt cheek and cackled laughing.

David flipped me onto my back and tickled me. "Your husband is here, huh?" He pulled my legs up and jammed his cock back into my pussy. "So, you thought it was your side man. I'll show you who is here." He got into a rhythm shoving his morning boner into me. He was grinning and chuckling softly. He was beginning to do me good.

David has a large cock. It used to be a little too much, but I got used to it. Now the initial stretching was a wonderful feeling. I could feel waves of pleasure radiating up into my belly. I was still in a silly mood. Since my feet were already on his shoulders, I tickled his ear with my toes. He ignored it, so I tried to stick my big toe in his ear. He grabbed my foot, trying not to break his pace fucking. He acted like he would bite my toe. I laughed and he actually bit my toe. "Ouch!" I shouted and laughed harder. David kept laughing and screwing me. I offered up my other foot. "Oh, baby. Here suck my toes, baby." I laughed so hard I could hardly feel his penetrations. He did a good job of staying on track. I got quiet for a few minutes and let the passion and pleasure build. I had tremors of a soft orgasm. "Did you mow the front yard yet? I need you to move those big planters for me. When you go in the kitchen, unload the dishwasher and take out the trash." I laughed and giggled.

David thrust with all his might, shoved my feet down to his sides and went to his elbows on either side of me. Without pulling out of me, he clamped a hand over my mouth. "Damn it, Sandy, don't you ever give me a 'honey-do list' while I'm in the middle of my love making." He resumed his pumping.

I was still giggling. I calmed myself. When I got back into a pleasurable state I said. "I love you David. Do me good, baby." I rolled my pelvis up and opened myself wide. David got into a grove and hammered me into another orgasm and then filled my hole with a big load of cum.

...

After my father-in-law had his second heart attack, David took over the family business. It was a growing construction company. David had breathed youth and energy into the company. He had two regular crews and sometimes would have a third on a temporary basis doing woodwork. He had a concrete and steel crew headed by an older Hispanic man named Ernesto. The other crew was a plumbing and carpentry crew. The business was doing well.

Later that Saturday morning, David was in his office near the front of the house. I heard the phone in there ring a few times. I walked to the door in some tiny shorts and a bikini top that always caught his eye. "Are we getting rich? I heard you tell Ernesto that anyone that called this weekend would be billed an extra thousand." I asked and chuckled.

"I wish. One call was Ernie. He just wanted to tell me how many he was bringing to the party." David said.

"I hope he doesn't bring those rowdy boys he brought last year." I said, remembering a problem with a couple of drunk, young Mexican boys.

"No. Ernesto doesn't even work those guys anymore. Just, his wife, Julia and three of his guys who are married. He asked if the kids could come. I said sure, of course. They want to bring some food."

"Kids, that's great." I said and meant it. "Let's have ice cream. I was dreaming about ice cream this morning." I said.

"We could just buy a big bucket." David said, sitting back in his chair.

"Those kids will love it. I'll go get the supplies."

"Karen called. I think she wanted to talk to you. She's got one of her computer dates tonight, probably nervous." Davis said.

"I'll call her in a minute. Please close this office and come jump in the pool with me." I begged.

...

Karen has become one of my closest friends ever. Which is odd, because she's David's ex-wife and drop dead gorgeous. She is tall and athletic with long black hair and a pornographic figure. I sometimes call her Wonder Woman. She even looks like the old TV Wonder Woman. I know she and David still have feelings for each other, but she said, "Sometimes it's better to stay friends, no matter how much you love someone." They were high school sweethearts. They married when they were young and stupid. They got even more stupid as time went on and divorced after just four years.

It was really awkward for a while. Karen has a degree in banking and finance. She works full time at a bank and helps David keep his books straight and payroll organized. He pays her a small part time salary. Her coming around here used to bother me, but now I look forward to it. She has helped the business grow and she's a great friend.

[Karen Cell: Dial]

"Hey, Sandy. You didn't have to call me right back, but thanks." Karen said.

"Well, I could just fit you in my busy schedule between napping and lounging by the pool." I said and laughed.

"Things are tough, I know." Karen said and giggled. "Do you think that your GBF Dennis can reserve me a table for tonight?"

"You should have his number. I'll call him. They get a crowd on Saturday night. Another computer date, huh?" I tried not to sound too pessimistic.

"Yeah. A first meeting date. I wanted a public place. Dennis's dad's restaurant will be great. It's a nice place." Karen said with some dread in her voice.

"Good luck, dear. Let me know how it goes. You will be here for the cookout." I said.

"Yes, I guess so." She said.

"K. That wasn't a question. You will come to the party." I said with mock force.

"I will come to the party." Karen said in robot tone, then laughed. "Bye, Sandy."

...

Dennis is another unlikely friend. Not many country girls can say they have a GBF. That's gay best friend for you older folks. He and I met when I was working as a nurse's assistant. He came in the nursing home to see his grandmother often. Dennis is a very handsome and gentle man. He's not feminine, just gentle and soft spoken. Dennis helps his dad run a restaurant. He also works a couple of part time jobs fixing computers. He does some design work and has designed some bathrooms and kitchens that David has built. He's a great friend. I'll see if I can get him to come to the cookout if he's not busy.

...

After lunch, David was sitting in our small pool in his sunglasses. He had a beer in an insulator sitting on the rim of the pool. I put a smile on his face by walking out to him topless in just a tiny thong bottom.

"Damn, baby! You could hurt a man looking that fine." He said grinning. He stood and took me in his arms and guided me into the pool. "I love you, Princess."

"I love you too, sir knight." I kissed him. "I should cover my tits more. I don't want you to get tired of seeing them."

"Never, my love. That would be impossible." He said and rubbed my little b-sized mounds gently.

"I don't see how you can like my little tits and big old melons like your ex has, too."

"Baby! I've told you. Size isn't important. What matters is how pretty you are. Yours are perfect for your body. Karen's are actually too big for hers. Most people think she's got implants." David repeated an old rebuttal to my insecurity.

"Well, I've seen her change clothes. She's beautiful, but I love that you love me. I called Dennis. I left a message for him to come out here for the party tomorrow afternoon. He may be busy at the restaurant already. Is he seeing someone?"

"He'd never tell me if he was. He might tell you. He should come by sometime. Call him again later." David said.

I wasn't surprised to hear David wanting Dennis to come by. They had become good friends. David seemed comfortable around the openly gay man. Unlike his father, Fred, who made a show of how he didn't like Dennis. He's an old asshole. "Oh, Dave. I've noticed something since I've been out here." He grinned at me. "You aren't wearing any pants."

David grabbed my hips and pulled me into his lap. His hard cock poked me in the ass. "I've got something for you, girl. Pull those panties aside." He laughed and man-handled me gently.

"No, no. You, filthy beast!" I laughed then kissed him. "Let's take it in the house. I don't want pool water up my twat." We quickly shared a towel and went into the cool house. My cell phone rang.

[Dennis Cell]

"Hey, Chickee. What's up." Dennis asked in an upbeat tone.

"Hey, handsome. I was just about to grab old Dave by the pecker." I joked for both their benefit.

"Sandy!" They both yelled. Dennis on the phone and David beside me.

"Dennis says he wants seconds." I said. David shook his head.

"Dammit, Sandy. Don't do me like that." Dennis said with that embarrassed tone in his voice. I knew I had crossed the line, again. "I'd do him though. Dave is a hunk." Whew! He played along.

"Look, I'm sorry. That was a little much. Listen, babe. Can you hold a table for Karen around seven?" I asked.

"Probably. We will be busy. Ask her to call me by six thirty to make sure. I might come by the party tomorrow." He sounded uncertain.

"Please, Denny. We really want you to come if you are in town." I begged.

"I'm staying here to help dad tonight and Monday. What can I bring?"

"Not a thing. Just your handsome face. Bring some trunks and a change of clothes. Plan on getting drunk and passing out here." I said laughing.

"OK, girl. Behave yourself." Dennis said.

"No!" I hung up laughing. I turned to David aware that we were both still standing there, nude. "Now, where were we?"

...

I don't know if my nudity gave David his boner, but his erection had me horny to the core. I got him to lie back on the sofa and let me play. I held his hard cock straight up and massaged it. Not only was David's cock long and large, it was pretty. His head was shaped like the head of a spear and pink. The shaft skin was fair and tight around the firm shaft. He kept his pubes trimmed for me. It was the only dick that really ever turned me on to see. I leaned over and took the pointed head in my mouth. David moaned approval. I gripped the shaft in my hand and yanked the sleeve of skin up and down. David began moaning and moving his hips, so I backed off. I stood up and moved to sit on him. I swung my leg over him and lined up my hole with his towering cock. David locked eyes with me. I slowly eased down and took him fully inside my wet pussy. We moaned together. He stretched me very nicely. It took a few bounces to get my hole opened up enough to enjoy the big cock. Then I rode him hard. I closed my eyes and rocked. I bounced and let my body and mind go. I thought of our wonderful pleasures and his beautiful cock. I bounced and hunched. His big cock was rearranging my guts. Then something slipped back into my mind that I had fought thinking about. I thought of David and Karen fucking. He was a muscled hunk of a man. She was a beautiful and voluptuous, amazon goddess. I thought of her big full natural boobs swaying under his thrusts. I remembered her changing into a swimsuit in front of me. Her big brown nipples were perfect and right in front of my eyes. "Oh, Ah!!" I called out. My nipples seemed to be struck by a fiery bolt of lightning. My thunderous orgasm wracked my body and stopped my breath. I wretched and spammed and creamed all over David's cock. I opened my eyes and clutched his hands. He had pinched my nipples in time to launch my orgasm to the next level. I lay forward on his chest, breathing again.

"Damn, baby. What got into you?" He asked.

"You did." I took a few deep breaths. "That was awesome. If I hadn't emptied my bowels earlier, I would have shit on you. Did you finish?"

"No, I wasn't there yet. It's OK. It's a long weekend. I loved watching you get off. What was that all about?" David asked.

"I don't know. I just let go." I said. I didn't dare tell him what was in my mind.

The gong chimed through the house. David had installed a device to give us a little warning when someone was coming up our long drive. "Shit! Grab some trunks and we'll get in the pool. Who is it?"

"Looks like Dad. I'll unlock the door. Yeah, let's get in the pool to rinse the sex scent off." David said and chuckled.

I went to the changing room and grabbed a boring one-piece swimsuit and yanked it on. Dave's dad was kind of a dirty old man. He's not very discrete about looking at my body or any other woman he's around. He pesters Karen relentlessly sometime. He's been alone for several years.

Just as I stepped off into the pool, David cleared the door. He had donned some shorts.

"I opened the door, not that he would stand there knocking. Come here, beautiful." David said and took me in his arms. He kissed me and chuckled.

"One of these days, he's going to pop in and we're going to jump into some wild sex position for him to see." I said, only half joking.

"Let's not give him his next heart attack." David said, grinning. He turned toward the house. "Hey, Pops. What are you up to?"

"Hey, Kids. I was running some errands. I wanted to come by and ask about the cookout. Why are you doing it Sunday afternoon? Monday is the holiday." Fred asked.

"Hey, Freddie. So, we can sober up Monday." I said loudly and laughed. "Some of the folks had other plans for Monday and we wanted them here."

"That 'sober up Monday' sounds good, too." David added. "I'm grilling chicken and the ladies from Ernie's crew are bringing some food."

"We are having cake and ice cream." I said.

"That will be fun. Is Karen coming?" Fred asked.

"She's invited. Dad try not to latch on to her. She's too young and too tall for you." David said.

"She's single and I'm single. We could be a big help to each other." Fred was beginning to whine. He had a crush on his former daughter-in-law and in his imagination, it was mutual.

"Daddy, there are a lot of single people in the world and some of them are your age, not half your age. I'm glad she's our friend again. Please don't make her uncomfortable." David lectured.

"All right. I'm going to head on then. Can I bring anything?" Fred asked in a dejected tone.

"Anything you want to, Freddie. Come give me a hug." I tried to console him a little. I climbed up the steps out of the pool and hugged him lightly.

...

Our house is behind some bean fields that Fred owns and leases out. Our drive comes off a county road and goes due West for a couple hundred yards along a field. Then it turns North for a couple hundred yards, before turning West again and up to the house. The house faces East and all of my plants on the wide front porch get roasted in the morning sun. The ones in back and around the pool get roasted in the afternoon.

It was after sunset, that Saturday. I had a long green hose watering all the plants in front. My poor coleuses were drooping from the summer sun. In the corner of my vision, I saw a dark blue car turn onto our long drive. I stepped through the house and yelled at David. "Wonder Woman is here!"

"I thought she had a date." David said, not looking up from the chicken strips and veggies that he was tending on the gas grill out back.

I went out front again and turned off the water just as Karen parked her car. I watched as she got out and approached. She wore a short navy-blue skirt and a silky white blouse. High heels put her over six feet tall easily. Her hair and make-up were perfect. That figure and those long bare legs made her look like the first two minutes of a porno movie. She made my clit twitch and I'm straight, well, I thought I was.

"What's up K? I thought you had a date." I asked.

"I did. He is married. Dennis knows the guy. Dennis signaled me to excuse myself. He took me into the kitchen and told me the guy is married and tries to be a big player when his wife is out of town." Karen turned around and threw her shoes at her old BMW. The first one missed, but the second hit the windshield and bounced out into the yard. "The son of a bitch flashed a hotel key card as soon as we got our table."

"Well shit, Karen. You look hot as hell. I'd want to take you straight to bed too." I said and laughed.

Karen stopped one step below me on the porch steps. She's a half foot taller so we were eye to eye. She hugged me. "You're just saying that to be nice. Besides, you're married to 'what's his name'." She said and laughed.

Since she and I had become friends, we sometimes referred to David as "what's his name". It was a little joke between two wives of the same man.

Is there an associative property of intimacy? I feel a connection with Karen that really doesn't make sense. I led Karen back through the house to David.

"Damn Karen! You look fantastic. What about the computer date?" David said.

"It was a bust." Karen said. She hugged David and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "All of you men a turds."

"Well, some smell better that others." David laughed. "You should have just gone to a bar. You'll never have to pay for a drink looking like that."

"Karen, please stay for dinner with us. Dave grilled stuff that we're going to put in wraps. We're going to drink some palomas and relax by the pool." I pleaded. For some reason, I really wanted Karen to be there that night.

"A drink sounds nice, but I should just go home. What's a paloma?" Karen asked.

"It's like a light margarita, very refreshing. It's just tequila, lime and Fresca, so it's sugar free. They will sneak up on you." I really wanted her to stay. I love David, but he's not the greatest at conversation. Karen and I can talk all night. "A light meal, a few drinks and a soak in the pool and you'll sleep like a baby."