KDS Construction Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to raid the buffet, but two cute little girls came and pulled me to the pool. They wanted to play with Wonder Woman. Roberto Jr., about five years old, came up to me in a Superman swimsuit and announced that he was Superman. These beautiful kids occupied me for the next half hour.

I sat on the side of the pool while the kids vied for my attention. They were jumping and splashing. Fred circled around a couple of times. I was past hungry and looking for an excuse to go fix a plate.

One of the cute little Mexican mamas stood and slipped out of her long beach cover-up. We had all noticed that she had a big pregnant belly. I didn't expect her to have on a very small bikini under that cover. She was a beautiful young woman with a cute face. With her pretty skin and round belly and full swollen breasts, she was feminine and motherly. She was also erotic as hell.

I saw Sandy watching the girl. Her smile went to a blank and then to a sad frown. Then Sandy's chin slowly dropped to her chest. In a minute, she got up and walked into the house. I got up to go to her. The kids protested, but I said that Wonder Woman had a secret mission. The girls snickered. They thought I meant the bathroom. I thought that was funny.

I found Sandy sitting on the side of her bed. I knelt in front of her. "Are you OK, baby?"

"I'm alright. I came in here to cry but now I don't feel like it. That girl got to me. She's several years younger than me and having her third." She said and put her head on my shoulder.

"It's OK, baby. They are Catholic. They reproduce like rabbits." I said.

Sandy got my joke and sat up laughing. "Wonder Woman can't fix this?"

"That is getting old. The kids haven't let me eat lunch. I'm hungry and Freddie is hovering." I said.

"He has a delusional crush. David has talked to him about it. He thinks you would be perfect for him. Just hang with Dennis this afternoon. He makes Fred uncomfortable." Sandy said.

"Dennis is a beautiful man. Too bad he likes cocks." I said, pulling one of David's tee shirts over my swimsuit.

Sandy burst out laughing. "So, there's something you have in common!"

...

With the swimsuit covered and the headband off, the kids knew I was done playing. I had a selection of the day's best goodies on a plate. The corn that Denis roasted was super. Julia's rice dish was delightful, and the cold pieces of fruit hit the spot on the hot afternoon. Sandy and Julia went to fix Billy some food to take home to his wife. I was sitting with Dennis and David. Ernesto was nearby and Fred began to hover again.

"Freddie, I thought you might have a date today." I said. I had fixed him up with a very attractive lady a little younger than him.

"I don't know what happened with Melinda. We went out a few times. Then she quit talking to me." Fred said.

"It might be because her name is Belinda, with a "B", Fred. We all told you that her name was Belinda, but you kept calling her Melinda." I said.

"Really? I thought her name was Melinda. Well..." Fred said and gave his little laugh.

My former father-in-law was a legend in his own mind. He had his sights set on me for a while and it was pure lust and aggravating to say the least.

Sandy and Julia came back out of the house with glasses of wine. "Billy went home with plenty of food. His wife Patty isn't feeling well. I hope she can come out soon. She's a sweet lady."

"Senora Julia, the food is delicious." I said.

"Gracias, Miss Karen. I love the roasted corn that Mr. Dennis cooked. My family used to cook it like that. You make a pretty Wonder Woman." Julia said with a laugh.

...

The afternoon was very nice. Little groups formed around the pool area for conversations and jokes. Ernesto and Julia have their U.S. citizenship and a perfect command of English. The young mamas, not so much. The pregnant one, Gina, spoke enough English to enjoy talking to me and Sandy. I only know enough Spanish to get through a meal at a Mexican restaurant. I looked up how to say, "You have beautiful children." on my phone. They giggled at my attempt at saying it but appreciated the effort. They thanked me and hugged me.

Sandy got brave and asked Gina if she could touch her belly. "Si, si, Miss Sandy." Gina said and guided Sandy's hands around her belly. She was still in just her tiny bikini, so Sandy was in direct contact. Gina held Sandy's hand still on her left side. "Wait, wait." Soon the baby gave a little kick. Gina laughed. I was happy to see Sandy express joy and wonder rather that get upset again.

Fred settled into sitting with Ernesto and Billy. The three older men had known each other for twenty years. Sandy worked the whole party. She made sure everyone had a drink. Beers for some, soft drinks and water for the rest. She even had juice boxes for the young kids.

Fred kept his distance, but his eyes followed me every time I moved. I gravitated toward Dennis. At first, I thought of Sandy's idea of using him as Fred repellent, but he is so handsome and fun to talk to, that's where I wanted to be. We decided to get in the pool for a while. I pulled off my tee shirt cover up. That got Fred's attention. He just looked away when Dennis joined me.

"Dennis, I can see your abs, you must work out a lot." I said trying not to drool. His body was hot!

"Not as much as you might think. I'm a runner. I like to run and think." He said.

I faked a dumb valley girl voice. "I just don't think I could do both at the same time." We both laughed.

"It's rough sometime. Seriously, I was lost in thought one day and almost got hit by a guy on a motorcycle." He said.

I laughed and hugged him. I whispered in his ear. "Give me a little kiss. It should keep Freddie away." He did and the kiss was nothing but having Dennis that close was strangely exciting.

...

David had told Ernesto ahead of the party that after sundown, the hard liquor was coming out. I'm sure that was some kind of guy code for the party taking on a more adult atmosphere. It was good timing because the kids were getting tired and fussy. The mamas gathered them up to leave. Sandy and I went and hugged them all. Sandy gave her shell necklace to Gina. I still had the Wonder Woman suit on. The kids wanted a hug from me. It felt wonderful.

Sandy and I went inside and changed into bikinis. Both outfits were small, but Sandy's had a Brazilian bottom, not quite a thong but close.

I noticed that Sandy didn't bother describing herself. She is average height with a nice, fit looking figure. I call her a pixie and next to me or David she looks tiny, but she's normal size. She has short blonde hair, a cute face and "perfect B" tits and little round butt that I look at too much.

My bikini covered my big ass but was thin and clingy. I knew my nips and cleft would be obvious when wet. I was afraid of what Fred might do when he saw it. I walked out and jumped right into the pool and hugged Dennis. It felt so nice that I kissed him spontaneously. Fred saw and went to the kitchen, drank a shot of Bourbon and left. Sandy served tall strong drinks in red plastic cups to the rest of us.

Michael and his girlfriend were the last of the employees to leave. He was staggering drunk, but she was sober and could drive. They had been quiet, but she had given him grief about looking at me and Sandy. She should just relax. She's a cute girl. She's thin and flat chested, but she looks plenty hot in her bikini. On some girls, skinny works very well.

Once it was just the four of us, we relaxed even more. I could tell that Sandy and David were very tired. They held and petted each other quietly. Spending most of my afternoon with Dennis was a real treat. We got to know each other and like each other.

Dennis and I were holding onto the same pool float and talking quietly. He was silent for a minute then pulled me to him and kissed me. His kiss was very soft and slow. It conveyed deep admiration if not passion.

"Fred has gone home. You don't have to kiss me now." I said teasing.

"Freddie doesn't have anything to do with it. You are an exciting woman and your lips are as beautiful as any other part of your body." Dennis said sweetly and kissed me again with slowly building passion.

He left me feeling a little light-headed. "Damn, that was nice. So, I guess all the staring at my tits today wasn't an act either."

Dennis blushed and said. "I think that everyone likes boobs, to some extent. Yours extend very well."

I laughed loudly at his play on words. It got Sandy's attention. She swam to us and hugged Dennis.

"I was going to offer you the couch, but if the two of you want to share the guest room, I think it might be beautiful for both of you." Sandy said grinning.

While she had his attention, I untied my top and let it drift away in the water. I really had the urge to let this sweet man have my tits. There are times when I love my big girls. Straight, gay, whatever, I wanted Dennis to feel welcome to experience me however he pleased.

"I'll crash somewhere. Karen and I are having a great time. She's not the monster you said she was, Chickee." Dennis said to Sandy.

I laughed but pretended to scold. "Oh, really? A monster, huh. I thought we were friends."

"Hey! What happened to your top, bimbo?" Sandy asked laughing.

"This handsome man, that claims to be gay has been looking at my tits all afternoon. I thought I'd give him a better view" I said and lay my breasts up on the pool float.

"Hey, I want Denny to see my little tits too." Sandy said and pulled her bikini top down, pointing her boobs at Dennis.

Dennis was blushing blood red, but managed to say, "Damn, Sandy! You are beautiful." He hugged Sandy to his chest then gently rubbed his hands over her tits as they broke the hug. Dennis turned to David, standing by the pool, watching and smiling. "Dave, you are a very lucky man to have married these two."

"Yes. I'd have to agree with you on that one. They are special ladies, but they can also be pains in the ass sometimes." David said.

"I knew he wouldn't leave it at a pure compliment." Sandy said. "Look we are exhausted and going to bed. You two are at home as far as we are concerned. See you in the morning for coffee and Tylenol." Sandy said. She gave us each a nice kiss and went in.

"K, will you kill the lights and lock the back door when you come in? Dennis, it's been great having you here today. You are welcome anytime. Let's pull the cork on a good bottle sometime soon." David said and followed Sandy in.

Dennis still looked shy and embarrassed. "Do you want me to put my top back on?" I asked.

"Honey, do whatever you feel comfortable with." Dennis said. "I just ask one thing. Please, oh God, please don't put your top back on."

He was so funny, I laughed loudly. "That's crazy." I smiled. "No wonder Sandy loves you so much. You are sweet, smart and funny. Come here." I turned my back to him and pulled his arms around me from behind. I laid my head back on his strong shoulder. Then I got brave and guided his hands up to cup my boobs from underneath. I was uncertain how he would react.

Dennis began massaging my boobs. He kissed me on the shoulder and progressed to lick and suck his way along my trap muscle and up my neck. Finally, he gently pinched my nipples and rolled them with his fingers in unison. I moaned uncontrollably. "Karen, you a beautiful person and one hell of a woman. May I pet you?"

"Sweet sir. You can do whatever you feel comfortable with." I said and took a page from him. "Just one thing. Please pet me. Touch me all over and, if you want, please share my bed tonight."

Dennis surprised me by sliding his right hand down my belly and into my bikini bottom. He spread his fingers on either side of my clit and then rubbed my labia. He was sending me into orbit.

...

Dennis and I lay in bed after going in and showering. I had calmed down but still hoped that the beautiful man could make love to me. "Are you OK with being here with me?" I asked.

"Sure." He said. "I'm just nervous. You aren't the kind of woman that a man could actually be with. You are more the 'worship from afar' type."

"Maybe that's why I struggle with trying to date. That guy last night was a hook-up date. I met him on a hook-up web site. I'm glad you told me he was married. But I was really wanting some hard sex." I said and chuckled nervously. "Please don't think bad of me."

"Oh, never. We all have needs at our age. I get so horny sometime that I catch myself yearning and holding my breath, not really thinking of sex." Dennis said and snuggled closer to me. "I think you and David and Sandy would make a great triple."

I laughed and blushed. "What makes you say a crazy thing like that?"

"Well, let me see. You and David have a deep chemistry. You probably still love each other in some way. Sandy is cool with it, I can tell. You gave David a kiss early this afternoon and I saw you and Sandy kiss at least three times today. That last time in the pool, you held your kiss for at least five seconds. Should I go on?" Dennis asked with a sly grin.

"Aren't you the perceptive little fucker?" I asked. "It's an odd time for you to say that. We talked about it last night. We were in the pool flirting with the idea of a threesome, not a triple relationship. Sandy and I were topless again. We were all horny. I was the one who slammed on the brakes. We needed to make a sober decision about it. David and I haven't had sex since the divorce. Sandy is inexperienced with women, but we played a little last night. I hold their marriage as sacred as they do."

"You three could do it and, man, you would be beautiful together. Sandy's little cheerleader body and hunky David, awesome!"

I embraced Dennis and kissed him. "You sound like you know of these things." I said and wrapped my fingers around his firm cock. He had about seven inches of uncut meat. He sprang to full hard when I pushed his foreskin down firmly. "Do you like women, too Denny?"

"Yes. I love women and men. I lean more toward men, but it's all about the person. I haven't been in a relationship in a long time. I was the third in a triple for a while. It was great." He said.

"What happened? Why didn't it work?" I was concerned.

"They were swingers. They still wanted more people. Not for me." Dennis said.

We held each other and softly petted. We kissed and the kisses grew in passion and I felt my body responding. I felt Dennis moving almost rhythmically as the passion began to build.

"You've had some great sex in your life. Then, I bet you really enjoy having you cock sucked, don't you Denny?"

I didn't need an answer and he didn't give one. I tossed the sheet down and exposed his beautiful body. He was deeply tanned except for his groin area which was fair white with brown curly body hair and pubes. I pushed his foreskin down again and watched his sensitive glans fill to a slick pink orb with its sexy slit oozing out a droplet of clear sweet syrup. I took him in my mouth as quickly as I could. Dennis moaned loudly and his whole body twitched. I slowly bobbed my head and let his cock fuck my hungry mouth. Denis clutched my head in his hands and regulated my motion for the speed and depth he desired. Never once did he gag me or give any hint of an impending orgasm. I could feel the wetness pooling between my pussy lips. I stopped the head bobbing and withdrew him from my mouth. We both chuckled softly as I climbed up his fit body. I pulled my knees under me and guided his stiff cock into my pussy with my fingers. I was so wet that I engulfed him with a slow smooth descent. I moaned loudly and Dennis moaned softly as I wrapped myself around his hard cock. I adjusted my feet to a comfortable position leaned forward to kiss Dennis. He began hip thrusting up into me. I fed him my breasts. He kissed, licked and sucked my swollen nipples until I trembled to a soft orgasm. I sat up and pulled my hips up until he was only half inside me. I reached down and scrubbed my clit until it triggered a big full orgasm. I lay forward on Dennis to catch my breath.

In a minute he whispered, "I need you on your back now, sexy lady."

I complied. Dennis gracefully situated his narrow hips between my legs and slipped back inside me. He lifted my legs and began fucking my hole. Softly and steady at first. He stretched me and explored my cunt with his dick. I thought of how much I loved finally tasting Sandy's pussy. I remembered how hot it was to watch David's thick cock plunging into Sandy. I had wanted a cock in me so badly for days before. Now it was there and happening. Surging spasms pulsed through me like fragments of orgasms. After a long while Dennis began to pick up the pace. First, he went harder and as deep as he could. I spread the top of my labia with my fingers and exposed my swollen clit to the grinding of his pubic mound. Harder and harder he fucked me. He got faster and faster. Then he withdrew. He clutched his stiff cock in his hand and stroked it. He shot pulses of thick warm cum all up my belly and onto my boobs.

"I thought I better pull out since we didn't discuss safety ahead of time. I'm sorry." Dennis said. He leaned forward and kissed my belly over and over. He licked his way up to my tits. I realized that he was cleaning me. He would push the globs of cum up into piles the suck them into his mouth and held it there. Finally, he moved up to my mouth and kissed me with the hottest passion. The fresh globs of cum rained into my waiting mouth from his. I accepted them and drank them eagerly.

"Dennis, you are an incredible lover. That was a fantastic experience." I said.

"You are the great inspiration, my lady. I'm sorry we didn't talk about safe sex before. That was wrong. I haven't been with anyone in almost a year and I've been tested." Dennis said.

"I thought I could trust you." I said. "I just finished a period so you could have cum inside me, but I really like what you did. That was crazy hot. I hope we can have some good times like this again. I loved every minute of it and I really like your company." I kissed him and we pulled the sheet up.

I decided to go to the bathroom. The light blinded me for a minute. I looked down at the sink until my eyes adjusted. In the mirror, I saw a few opalescent droplets of cum on my body and one at the corner of my mouth. I wiped up the drops with my finger and stared at them. I sat on the toilet and let hot piss run down from my pussy. I looked at the semen on my finger and thought, if only...

...

Karen: "Papa Bear, I'm turning this story back over to sweet Sandy. It's really hers to tell. TTFN"

...

Back to Sandy's point of view.

I woke to the smell of coffee and David's voice. "Sandy. Sandy. Saaandraaa! You need to jump up. Dennis has got to work today. He's leaving."

"Bullshit! Give me a minute. I'm on my way." I said and dashed into the bathroom naked. I dumped a bladder full of piss and gave my teeth a quick brush. My hair was every way but right. I wet it and whipped brush through it. I put on my silky robe and tied it. I like my nipples poking out. A little bit of sexy for my friends.

"Look what the cat threw up." Dennis said with a grin.

"Good morning babe." Karen said. I hugged her.

"That sounds a little more pleasant." I laughed. I walked around the table and kissed them all with a little extra for David. "Love you, sir."

David handed me a cup of coffee with my favorite creamer in it. "Love you, Darling."

"Denny, I'm sorry that you have to work. I know Claude needs you today." I said.

"We'll get slammed today. Dad is offering specials. I'll make a nice little chunk of money for myself. You should come by." Dennis said.

"I think we've got food here to deal with." I said.

"I don't know about that, Sandy. Everyone took some home. We have a little. Dennis, we'll come by after the lunch crowd, about two-ish." David said.