KDS Construction Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dennis came up with an interesting idea last night." Karen announced. "He thinks we could become a triple."

I think we all blushed. "That's crazy. I can't handle even one of them, let alone both." David said.

"You three get along and I can tell you love each other. It was just a thought. I need to go, guys." Dennis said and hugged everyone before leaving. Karen walked him to the door. I saw him kiss her very sweetly. She walked back into the kitchen grinning broadly.

"Look at her smile. She must have had a good time last night." David said.

"David don't be crude. It's her private business and you don't need to know. I'm sure she'll tell me later when you aren't around. Or else, I'll punch her in the boob." I said and laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, nosy perverts. Dennis is an incredible lover. Did you know that he is bisexual?" Karen asked.

"I knew it." I said. "He had girlfriends long ago, even married a girl once. I just think you are so sexy that he made an exception for you.".

"I didn't know that." David said. "He's a good guy. He's the best looking man I know." Karen and I stared at David. "What? I'm straight. I'm not oblivious."

"Yes, he's a very good person. He loves you guys. He's kind and considerate. He's tall and handsome. He's fit and healthy and very smart. He has the same color eyes as Sandy, and he produces clean, healthy, viable sperm by the bucket full."

"Holy shit, Karen!" David said. "This weed that I have is pretty weak. I want some of whatever you two were smoking last night."

"The triple idea was Dennis. He read our body language and saw us kissing. It's not a bad idea. I love you two." Karen said, blushing. "The thought of Dennis being your baby-daddy was my idea. I didn't tell him. You can decide if you want to ask him. If not, that's the end of it."

I couldn't speak. It was so totally absurd, yet it made all the sense in the world. I put my coffee cup on the counter beside the sink. I walked out onto the patio. I remembered the kids laughing and playing. I remembered motherly and erotic Gina with her firm, round belly and boobs swollen with milk. I slipped out of my robe and stood at the edge of the pool, nude. I stood there for a minute. I felt Karen and David watching me. I crouched and launched into a shallow dive. I glided under water until my hands touched the other end of the pool.

I surfaced into a world where I wanted Dennis to be the father of my child.

...

Thank you for reading this. Please consider reading my other stories.

Fans of my "Summer Heat" series, did you find the Easter egg in this one?

Enjoy, rate and comment. Vicious rants about my grammar, slang or sentence structure by English professor "wannabe's" are not appreciated.