KDS Construction Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

We shared dinner around the kitchen table. Chicken and grilled veggies wrapped in soft tortillas. The drinks went down easily with the food. Conversation was light and fun for a while. Then Karen asked about something that was troubling David and me. But she was showing the concern of a true friend. Maybe she could help David and I talk about it better.

"Guys, can I ask what you found out from the fertility clinic." Karen asked softy.

"Oh, God. I've been trying to forget that for the weekend." David said and looked down.

"Baby, please don't stress over it. We'll work through it." I said to David. "The doctor said that stressing over it would make it worse and hurt our relationship." I turned to Karen. "The doctor said that David was sick sometime as a child. Now he's not producing healthy sperm."

"I remember being very sick and my nuts swelling up like a pair of apples. I was too embarrassed to tell my parents. I got over it and felt fine after. Now I have 'only a few slow swimmers' is what the doctor said." David said. He got up and walked away from the table.

Karen went after him. She hugged him. "It's going to be OK." She came back to me. With me still sitting, her hug pressed my face and head into her large round bosom. "Look, you guys are great together. You'll find a way." She released me and sat back down. "What options did they give you?" she asked.

"Sperm donation insemination and 'in vitro' procedures. Our insurance doesn't cover any of that. There is adoption." I was getting upset but hiding it. "A family member could offer some of the same genes, but David's brother Greg is gone and I'm not having Freddie's kid."

"Yeah, Pops would want to use direct deposit." David said chuckling and returning to the table. "Let's worry about this next week. We are starting a big commercial building. Let's have a good weekend." He took out his pipe and some weed he got from one of the Mexican boys.

...

The weed was mild, but we felt it, especially with the drinks flowing. It was just after dark and we all wanted to get in the pool. The temperature had backed down to a nice level. Karen and I were trying to put her a swimsuit together.

"I wish you hadn't taken you suit home." I said.

"It had a few ripped stitches. I was going to do some repairs. That one is old. I have a new one for tomorrow." Karen said. She was tying up one of my bikini bottoms. It did well in the front but left most of her firm, perfect ass uncovered. "I really don't want to swim in this bra. It was expensive and it's kind of delicate."

"So, your bust busted some stitches. None of my tops will hold those things." I laughed. I was feeling silly. "That's sexy undies. You were ready for action, girl."

Karen blushed. "Well, you never know. There is an overnight bag in my car."

"For a first date?" I got serious. "K you need to be careful." I said.

"I know. I shouldn't jump in bed on the first date. I must have been horny when I packed that bag. I haven't had real sex in a year. Self-gratification is nice but after a while..." She said.

"You're kidding!" I snapped. "Looking like that? You are the sexiest woman I know."

"I know that I push guy's buttons. But it gets ridiculous when a guy gets all turned on before you get to know each other." Karen said as she dropped the bra and reached for a tee shirt.

I stopped breathing when her big boobs spilled out of that bra. "Girls too, I imagine. Karen you are a stunning woman. You might have to 'ugly-up' a little. I'd love to have a body like yours."

"I don't know why, Sandy. Your body is perfect. That's what a woman is supposed to look like, not this exaggerated mess. That little angel face of yours is so cute that I want to kiss you sometimes." She said grinning and pulling the shirt on covering her big brown nipples. She whispered, "I had a girlfriend once. It was fun but a little weird."

"Damn girl! Just relax and let people know how sweet you are, and you'll be fine." I said as we walked onto the pool area.

"Oh, yeah. She's sweet now but she used to be a total bitch." David said and laughed. "K you are going to put on a show when that tee shirt gets wet."

We didn't laugh at his rudeness. "You two were married. I assume that you saw each other naked a few times. So, behave, old man."

"You know how they are, after a guy sees your tits, he just wants to see them again and everyone else's." Karen said and jumped into the warm water.

Seeing Wonder Woman's tits and talking about sex was making me horny. I walked around to David and kissed him. He locked eyes with me and grinned. I felt him embrace me and drag both of us into the pool.

...

We splashed around a little but mostly just soaked and savored the weightlessness of being submerged. I held on to David's neck and let him hold me for a few minutes. I love that.

Karen came close to us. "Sandy, can I hug your handsome husband for a minute?"

"Sure, doll. I'm going to make us all fresh drinks." I gave David a quick kiss then turned to kiss Karen on the cheek. She thought I was going to kiss her mouth and we awkwardly kissed corners of the mouth. We both laughed at the awkwardness, then hugged. Again, I was aware of her breasts and mine colliding.

As I walked across the patio, I looked back to see David and Karen sharing a prolonged hug. I tried not to speculate how much he was enjoying the boob crushing. I smiled, but I'm not sure why. I hit the bathroom and then went to the kitchen to make three strong drinks. I looked out the glass door to see the former couple had broken their clinch. Karen was hanging her elbows on the side of the pool and was talking to David. I made three tall palomas with a little extra kick, in plastic cups and went back out.

When I was in the pool area again, Karen was hanging onto David's neck again. I saw her quiver a little then wipe her eyes. She was crying, for fucks sake. I put the tray of drinks on the edge of the pool near the shallows and walked into the water.

I approached Karen from behind. "K what's the matter? Are you alright?"

She turned around and hugged me briefly. "Yes, babe. I'm fine. I'm just feeling sorry for myself."

"Damn girl, you need to get laid!" I said and got a big laugh from all of us.

Karen laughed and pushed my head under water. When I came up, I put my arms around her neck in a big hug. To have this level of comfort with my husband's ex-wife felt good, exhilarating in fact.

"David, can I kiss your cute little wife?" Karen asked him, looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah, I guess, but turn this way where I can see." David answered.

My feet were off the bottom. I let the taller woman slowly turn us sideways to David. We kept our eyes locked until we approached touching. I was expecting a little sisterly kiss but hoping for more. Karen delivered. She gave me a big sweet kiss with a hint of passion and some welcomed tongue action.

"Oh, hot damn! I'm going to keep an eye on the two of you." David said as we broke the kiss.

"Men are such perverts." I said trying to mask how flushed I felt. I'd never been with a women. I 'practice kissed' a couple of my high school friends. This was already far beyond that.

...

We sat in folding chairs sunk in mid-depth water. Only our shoulders and heads were out of the water. The drinks were catching up with me, being the smallest one there. "I'm announcing that I am officially drunk." I said.

"I don't think that you are the only one." Karen said very purposefully. "I guess I'm stuck here again."

"Always welcome, K. Make yourself at home." David said. He was sitting with his back to the deep. The slope of the bottom had him leaning back.

"Sandy said she wished her body was like mine. Doesn't she know how she cute she is?" Karen asked David.

I didn't give David a chance to answer. "I know I turn a few heads. I bet a lot of women wish they had the big guns and the long legs."

"I enjoy being tall. But the triple "D" boobs are a pain most of the time. If they were any bigger, I'd get them reduced." Karen said and slipped out of her chair.

She stood and did, indeed offer a show. The tee shirt looked like a thin coat of paint. Her nipples shown through in detail. David smiled. Shit, I did too. She's big, natural and beautiful. Karen came over to me and knelt in the water to hug me. She had a hand around my back and the other behind my neck. It was all sweet and innocent until she backed away and took my bikini top with her. She giggled and scampered away as best she could in water. David laughed like crazy. As a reflex, I covered my tits with my hands. I realized that I didn't need to and tried to chase her.

Karen tossed my top aside. "You can have these big tits if you want them." She laughed and reached to take the wet shirt off. I got to her just as she got the wet garment up around her arms and head. It stuck there and left her boobs hanging out in vulgar fashion. I laughed and tickled her ribs. She wrestled free of the shirt and reached to hug me. She's six inches taller and was standing in shallower water, so my head was on her chest. Karen hugged me into her bosom and laughed. She took her boobs in her hands and smashed my head between them. David cackled laughing as Karen slapped her boobs into me several times. I fell into the water laughing.

"Do you remember these, old man?" Karen asked laughing and walked quickly toward her ex-husband.

David must have been expecting a titty assault also because he just sat there grinning. Karen dove up and over him and shoved him backwards under water. She tried to swim the few strokes to the back of the small pool's deep end. David caught up to her and pinned her to the wall. With everyone chuckling, she turned around and hugged him. I swam out to them.

"Sandy, can I kiss my former husband?" Karen asked.

"Turn where I can watch." I said grinning.

She kissed him with less passion than the kiss she gave me. They hugged for a long time. The hug seemed to mean more to them. She turned and hugged me again. Suddenly I was reminded that we were both topless. We were holding on to a strong man that both of us had had sex with many times.

"I really don't think we should, guys." Karen said and backed away a few inches. "I love you guys and I know we've all thought about it, but I've promised myself I wouldn't go there."

"I don't know what you are talking about." David said innocently.

"Oh, bullshit! Silly fucker." I barked. Karen and I joined forces and shoved David backward across the pool. He backstroked away laughing. "He's heard of the number three, I'm sure."

We both hung on the side of the pool. "I think you two are great together. I'm happy for you." Karen said. "David and I just fought all the time. He had wild oats to sew and I wanted the perfect little dollhouse marriage."

"Years ago, I was determined not to like you. Now, I'm happy that we are friends and part of our life." I said. "You are the only woman that I would ever want a threesome with, but I've never been with a girl."

"I've thought about it, but I don't want to fuck things up with your marriage." She said. "I've had propositions for threesomes for years, but I've never done it."

"It has just started creeping into my thoughts." I whispered. "I was riding David today and the image of him banging you popped into my head. It triggered something in my head, and I came like crazy." I giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Lucky girl. David is a good man. I've thought of you and him before. I saw you one day looking fine and it gave me a tingle. I bet you two are super together." Karen kissed me on the lips again and turned to swim away. Her boobs raked my arm.

"Girls, we need to go in. The lightning is getting closer. The storm will pass here in a half hour or less." He was tossing the chairs out of the pool. Karen was practically nude and walking toward him in shallower and shallower water. David finally had to stop and admire her. "You are still a beauty, Karen."

"Thank you, David. You were always a fan." was all she said. They both dropped their chins a little as she passed. I'd seen it before. Either consciously or unconsciously Karen and David felt that little bite of regret.

I hugged David and he smiled at me. We were all feeling the drinks when we got out of the water that had been supporting us.

...

While David secured some things outside, Karen and I showered in separate bathrooms. I did a quick rinse off and wrapped a towel around myself. I took the good conditioner to Karen. I swear that I didn't do it to see her nude body, but there she was, unbelievable.

"Here's some good conditioner. That pool water is hard on your hair." I said and backed out of the room.

"Sandy, I'm glad we are friends now. Being able to talk to you and David has been a bright spot in my life, lately." Karen said.

"I know, babe. It's better than having stress between us." I looked back and caught another glimpse of her. "I think we should raid the fridge. I've got the munchies."

...

Karen and I were warming some of the leftovers from dinner when David came in. There were bright flashes behind him and distant rumblings outside. "Hey, handsome. Grab a shower. We are getting some food out."

"Do we have anything sweet? I've really got a sweets craving." David asked and gave me a kiss.

"I think we have some cookies. Is it raining yet?"

"No. Any minute though. Anything you need, just say so, K." David said.

"Thanks, Davy. I'm fine. I'll sleep in one of your tee shirts." Karen said. David went to the bath. "He's changed so much. I'm proud of him."

"I know that the two of you still care about each other. I want you to know that I'm really OK with that. I like it." I said.

Karen kissed me slowly. "David is lucky to have found someone as nice as you." She stepped back and looked at me. "You're a hot little cutie, too!" She laughed.

"That kiss out in the pool, that wasn't what I expected."

"I got caught up in the moment. I'm sorry." Karen said and looked down.

"Don't be. It wasn't what I expected, but it was what I wanted." I said. I gave her a short kiss with a little tongue. We smiled and giggled at each other. "I'd love to play with you a little bit. If I asked David to give us a few minutes, would you please show me a few things?"

She didn't answer but blushed very red and nodded the affirmative.

...

Karen and I were picking around in a plate of leftover chicken strips and grilled peppers. David joined us at the kitchen table but went straight for a box of chocolate chip cookies.

"I'm not drinking any more tonight. I've got too much to do in the morning." David said chasing a cookie with lemonade.

"You need to child proof the whole place. Your varmint rifle is still beside the bookcase." I scolded David.

"What have you got a rifle out for this time of year?" Karen asked.

"Coyotes. They will kill all the chickens." David said, still munching cookies.

"We don't have any chickens." I said, giving David his set-up.

"Really? Oh no! Damned coyotes!" David said.

Karen laughed like crazy. She hadn't heard his little gag. "You guys crack me up." She hugged me. "You know, Dave has been telling both of us how nice we look all evening. Do you know who I think is nice looking?" She didn't give me a chance to say anything. "David, you look very nice these last few years. So much better with short hair and clean shaven. Have you seen his shaggy days photos?"

"Yes, I've seen his old pictures. He grows a little short beard some time." I said. We all knew that David had cut his hair and cleaned up for his mother before she died. David and Karen reunited as friends at her funeral. They hugged and cried for an hour or more. I felt like the outsider that day, but not since. "So, handsome, you have made Karen and I kind of horny, but we want to have a sober discussion before we all go too far."

David grinned slyly. "I'm not sure I know what you are talking about, Sandy-panties. I think you two made each other horny." He chuckled.

"Don't be an ass and act innocent. We want our marriage to stay unspoiled for now, so you keep your dick out of your ex-wife for now, OK?" I scolded. I was getting aggravated. I looked at the clock. It was nine forty. "Karen and I are going to the bedroom to talk about something. When that kitchen clock hits ten o'clock, you can come in there, not before."

"It might be a bad idea to be late, also." Karen said and kissed David sweetly. I followed suit and kissed him.

...

I closed the bedroom door behind Karen and me. I turned the lights low. Lightning flashes through the back windows were getting brighter. Karen sat on the side of the bed. "Do we need to talk in private?" She asked shyly.

"Well, sort of. You and David were together for years. Now he and I have been together for a few years. Now there is this false intimacy between you and me. If that kiss was any hint of how you relate to me, I'd like to bridge the gap between us." I leaned over and kissed her.

"If I play with David away from you, it's cheating. If I play with you without him, it's cheating."

"Your respect for our marriage makes me like you even more." I almost said 'love'. I looked at a clock. "David is walking through that door in sixteen minutes." I let my robe fall to the floor and stood before her, nude. "I'd love to lose my lesbian cherry to you before he gets here."

Karen looked up at me. She pulled me to her and wrapped her arms around me. I expected an "are you sure?" from her. Instead, her hands wandered down my back to my ass. One hand caressed my ass and the other went up my back and pulled my breasts to her face. She kissed my sternum and then kissed my tits. Finally, she took my left nipple between her lips and sucked and pulled on it. I reached down and pulled her shirt up and off of her. As I climbed onto the bed, I guided her onto her back. Karen slipped a hand between my legs and felt my pussy. I gasped from her touch.

"Sandy, you are a wet little lady."

I ran my hands all over her impressive boobs. "I've wanted to touch you for a while. No woman has ever turned me on like you do." I kissed her and then moved down and took her right nipple in my mouth and sucked on it. "I'd like to do a couple of things for the first time before 'what's his name' comes in."

"I know, baby. I had a first time too. Just relax." Karen said and pushed me onto my back. She took charge and resumed kissing and sucking my tits. Prior to the weekend I had shaved my pubes except for a little tuft right above my clit. Karen played with that tuft of hair and kissed me. She rubbed my yearning pussy and gently slipped a finger in me. She chuckled softly when I gasped. Karen must have been mindful of the time. She moved down to my pelvis and wasted little time in kissing around and clamping her mouth on my pussy. I moaned and almost came right then. Karen licked and probed the folds of my labia and lapped at my wet hole. She quickly flicked her tongue on my swollen clit and quickly launched me into a piercing orgasm.

As I calmed, Karen moved up beside me on the bed. "We have a few more private minutes if you want to try what I think you do."

She was right. I wanted to kiss her pussy for the first time in private. I also wanted to savor the moment that I had fantasized about for so long. I kissed my way down her statuesque body quicker than I wanted to. Her pubes were trimmed to a "V" with the rest shaved smooth. "K you were going to fuck that guy."

"I know. If Dennis hadn't told me he was married..." Karen looked at the clock. "Sandy, please lick my pussy. I want you to so bad."

She whimpered as I closed my eyes and kissed her clit hood. I licked around the top of her sweet womanhood. All these years of curiosity and there's nothing to it. She raised her knees to give better access. I licked and sucked. At first, I thought it was kind of boring, then her lips opened, and I found wetness. Suddenly it hit me that I was eating the pussy of the sexiest woman I knew. It captured my lust and held me in the folds of her sweet pussy. I licked her and sucked her delicate flesh into my mouth like the most erotic of kisses. I nibbled and pulled her pussy lips and she moaned softly.