KDS Construction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do her good, Baby." I said.

He shoved his cock back into his ex-wife. I sat up to watch. David pushed her legs high and dropped his hips low, levering his stiff dick firmly into her G-spot. He started slow and then picked up the pace and pressure. Karen began to whimper again. I sucked her right tit to help to get her going harder. Karen strained and then started cumming like crazy. David finally finished off by pounding her harder and harder and pumping her full of his thick cum.

David walked around and then collapsed on the other side of the bed. My amazement and curiosity were still so high that I went to my knees and watched closely as globs of cum crawled out of Karen's pussy. Her hole was stretched open from the vigorous fucking. She didn't react when I pulled her open to admire the vulgar beauty of her well fucked cunt. She flinched when I licked her for a quick taste of her pussy mixed with my man's cum. "I think that I'm going to be sore from that." She said.

"I'm sure I will be, too." I said. David seemed to drift off to sleep. "Why do men do that, fall off to sleep like that? I think that had been building up in him for a while. When we came in here, he said he had been wanting this secretly. I've been focused on what I wanted. He still had a hard on for you."

Karen put an arm around me. "Don't worry, baby. He and I had our time. His heart is yours and yours alone. He loves you deeper than he ever loved me. Thank you for letting me have this time with you both." Karen said and kissed me. She leaned back and held the bedsheet to her pussy. She chuckled. "Now that you have David, you have to give me Dennis in trade."

"Oh, hell no! That's not a fair swap. Straight men are a dime-a-dozen. A good gay man friend is so hard to find." I said loudly.

"I heard that shit." David said, apparently not sleeping after all.

...

Talking to Dennis

Dennis hopped up from between us on the sofa. He paced across the living room, fanning himself with his hands. "You fuckers are crazy. You want to use my sperm to make a baby. Shit!" He said.

"We have been talking it out. I felt that we were to the point where we should get your input. It's a huge decision that could change all of our lives." David said.

"No shit! Well, it would change your lives. All I have to do is jerk off in a cup." Dennis said calming down.

"Denny, what we have in mind, would involve you to whatever degree that you want." I said.

"My lawyer is also a friend. She is checking into some things for us." David said.

"You have a lawyer involved. That can't be good." Dennis said. His voice was weak.

"Denny, come sit down. It's all good. It's just some things we need to know." I said.

"We need to find out things like, what will the insurance do if your name is on the birth certificate." David said.

"Oh, God! I think I'm going to faint." Dennis threw his head back and blew. "When Sandy told me about your problem conceiving, I thought of this. I just thought it would be selfish of me."

"Buddy! You could be giving us a priceless gift. How could that be selfish?" David asked.

"If you think one sperm is priceless, my bedsheets must be worth a fortune." Dennis said smiling.

That's when I noticed tears on Dennis' cheeks. I took his hand. "Dennis, we are just thinking it out. If you did this, I think you could be "Uncle Denny" until the child is old enough, to know how the birds and bees work. If we think they could handle it, we will tell them."

"Birds, yeah. Bees are different." David said getting a chuckle. "I would want a will and all the papers in place to give you custody if anything happened to me and Sandy."

Dennis popped up from the couch again. "You are way ahead of me in the thought process of this." He refilled his whiskey glass. I was relieved to see him sip and not throw it back.

"We want you to think about it as long as you want. We will not be offended if you don't want to. It's understandable." I said.

"There are a lot more issues to consider. How much you are involved with the child or children is up to you." David said. "We won't ask any financial obligation."

"Children? Plural?" Dennis said looking puzzled.

"You might sire twins or if this works, we might come back for seconds." David said getting everyone laughing and relaxed.

"I still think you two are crazy. So, how would it work? I go to the clinic and jerk into a cup?" Dennis asked. The Bourbon was loosening him up.

"Not exactly, baby." I said and blushed.

"We've already paid them over ten grand for testing the two of us. They would want you to come in for a bunch of testing for about six grand. Then if they say OK, you would 'produce a sample' and they would put it in Sandy. It would take a bunch of attempts at five thousand dollars a pop." David said. "Our insurance doesn't pay on this."

"Denny, I'd much rather my child be conceived through an act of love than a syringe." I said.

"Yeah, Bud. The bad news is you might have to make love to Sandy."

"Dammit, David, I told you not to say it that way. It's not funny." I said. "Look, there are things we could do here to 'produce a sample'. You and Karen had a big time the other night. She might help." I tried to be serious, but it sounded so funny coming out of my mouth that I laughed.

David and I went to Dennis and hugged him. "I know that you and Sandy have been friends for a while. You have to figure out between you if this would wreck your friendship or bring you closer." David said showing wisdom.

"You crazy fuckers are serious about this." Dennis said. I pulled him down to kiss me. When he straightened up, David gave him a quick kiss right on the mouth. "God, that was weird." Dennis said.

"You think it was weird? I never kissed a man before." David said blushing and laughing.

"That's how we get you started. You'll be dressing better in no time." Dennis said.

"If we asked you to get a checkup and blood work, would you be offended?" I asked.

"No. Of course not. You'd be crazy not to. I used to be a slut." Dennis laughed and pulled us all together in a hug.

...

Thursday afternoons, Karen comes to our house straight from her regular job. She does the payroll and writes the checks for David. I usually offer her a snack and drink, then leave her to finish her work. On that Thursday after Labor Day, she asked me to stay in the office and chat.

"This wine is heavenly. Be sure and tell David that I was drinking on the job." Karen said, smiling. She would throw out a few words between tasks. "Our sweet little three way took a wicked slant, the other day."

"I think David was holding back his desires. He had been watching me explore myself. It turns out that he had been wanting us both for a while." I said.

"I hope that is all it was. He was so forceful, toward the end that it felt like a grudge fuck. If he is still harboring old feelings, then we can't do this. Besides, my pussy is sore." Karen said.

"David has been very frustrated about some things, lately. I know he isn't angry with you. He was celebrating being with you again." I said, blushing. "I enjoyed watching."

Karen set up the printer for the checks. "Well, if we do that again, he needs to be a tad gentler. I put a toy in my twat just to test it, and I'm sore. I guess it is a good trade for the orgasm we had."

I had not realized that my husband and his ex-wife had a simultaneous orgasm. I was happy but it gave me a jealous aftertaste.

"I think I could love you and Dave quite a bit, but I don't know if I could ever be 'in love' with you. There's too much old dusty baggage with David and you guys need to stay very tight through this baby business." Karen said and started printing.

Jealousy faded. Thanks K. "We had a long talk with Dennis the other night. I haven't heard from him. I hope he'll get back to us with his thoughts and feelings in a few days."

"What did he think about doing it the old-fashioned way, without technology?" Karen asked with a grin.

"Oddly enough, he didn't react at all to that part of it." I said. "I guess that I was the only one that knew he was bi and not just gay. I've caught him looking at my body a few times and I always liked it." I said and laughed.

"Whichever way it goes, I highly recommend having a roll with Dennis. He is a special man in the bedroom." Karen said with a smile.

"I'm still waiting for details." I said.

"OK, naughty girl." Karen said. "Dennis moves very gracefully. He's gentle but powerful at the same time. His cock is a little smaller than David's but still big. He isn't circumcised and his foreskin is soft and only covers about half of his round head when erect. The real secret to Dennis in bed is his control."

"Do you mean that he wants to dominate?"

"No. The control he has over his own body. I bet he could go for hours. He's a runner, you know. Oh! And those slim, narrow hips of his fit right between your legs. I'd love to have a great fuck with him again." Karen said and let out a breathy sigh.

"Well, if he doesn't want to make a baby, I'll send David off with you and I'll see if I can seduce him like you did." I said. "Can you stick around. We'll fix some dinner and drink a few?"

"Sorry, babe. I have to work tomorrow. After last weekend, me and my coochie needs to rest. After a year of no sex, I played with you and got laid by two of the hottest men I know." Karen said. She kissed me sweetly and said goodnight.

...

I was home alone Saturday morning. David had to work part of the day. Dennis called around nine and asked if he could come by. "Duh!" He drove up shortly after.

"Good morning, Chickee." He said as he came through the door. He hugged me against his sweaty chest.

"You're wet. Where have you been?" I asked.

"I went for a run on the Shepherd's Creek nature trail."

"Damn! That place is full of snakes." I said. "Coffee?"

"Not too bad in the mornings. I only saw three. Late evenings are when they are bad."

"You are crazy. It's good to see you, Denny." I said.

"I brought the drawings that David wanted. Where is he?" Dennis asked.

"They had some trouble getting that job started. The client was supposed to prep the sight. He didn't so they had to hire a dozer. He's finishing that up today. I think he wants you to present the drawings and plans for the kitchen and breakroom to the client." I said.

"Oh, boy." Dennis said. He is shy around strangers. "Babe, may I take a dip and then dress for work?"

"Of course, silly." I said. Karen's words and the possibility of having sex with him, had me wanting to see Dennis nude. "If you don't have your suit, you can take a skinny dip."

"I have a Speedo on under my running shorts. They make a good supporter." Dennis said smiling.

Shit! Oh well. I've seen his bulge in a Speedo before. That would have to do.

...

I sat on the side of the pool, dipping my feet and sipping coffee. I watched Dennis move around in the pool. He did some stretching and bending. As a runner, his muscles didn't bulge like David's. They were longer and sleeker, covered with minimum body fat. His skin was a light bronze tan. His little tight ass in that Speedo was making me seriously horny.

When Dennis went to shower, I gave him a few minutes, then took a laundry basket into the bathroom. "Give your dirty clothes. I'm about to wash a load." I said and sat on the closed toilet. I just decided it was time to see him.

Dennis finished and opened the shower door. He leaned out, peeking around at me and snickered. "Are you just going to sit there, Chickee?"

"Yes. I've decided that I want to see you. With all we talked about, I'm curious about that little part of you that I haven't seen. Besides, Karen said you have a pretty penis." I said blushing.

"You hens do tell all. Karen is a hell of a woman, but she seems a little damaged. You and David are making her happy." Dennis stepped out of the shower holding his towel in front of his manhood. "You know seeing someone naked is a big step toward intimacy. This is just for science, nothing sexual."

He lowered his towel and revealed his genitalia. (See, science.) The water and embarrassment had him shrunk down. The foreskin covered him and made the little ant-eater thing. I would have loved to let him warm and grow in my mouth. "You are a shy fellow to be such a beautiful man. Please, Denny, show it to me."

"I guess it's not very impressive like this." Dennis casually lifted his cock and pulled back his foreskin. The head was a pale pink. He squeezed the shaft, pushing some blood forward, filling the head. My whole pussy had a spasm. "It's about twice this size when excited."

"So, I've heard. If we become lovers, I'd like these pubes trimmed short." I said. We both laughed and blushed like crazy. I stood and kissed him softly and slowly.

"I still love you, Sandy." He said as I left the bathroom.

"I know, baby." I replied. He didn't have to say that. I've known that all along.

...

Karen came over that afternoon. We took a dip in the pool and kissed a little. We were just relaxing. It was very nice.

"Dennis calls you 'Chickee' all the time. It's a cute pet name, but what's it all about?" Karen asked.

"It's from when we first met. I was working as a CNA in the nursing home where his grandmother was. We flirted a bunch. One spring day I had this big box of Chickees, those marshmallow candies that look like baby chicks. I was handing them out. Dennis started calling me 'Chickee Girl'. I kind of like it, from him." I said.

"I think the two of you have a special friendship." Karen said. "Did he say anything about the baby project?"

"He never actually said, 'Yes, I'll father your kid.' He just said that he would go to the doctor next week." I said. "He was only here for a short time."

"He seems kind of quiet, by nature. Maybe he thought that was all he needed to say." Karen said, shifting around in her chair.

"We talked about David. I think that is another hint that we are doing this. Dennis was impressed that Dave felt that our friendship was important. He said that the first step would be for Dennis and me to consider how our friendship would be affected."

"Did David put that out there? Man, that's deeply considerate." Karen said. "When he was young, David would never have thought of things like that. He has become a special man."

"It was thoughtful. I don't think that it will hurt our friendship. Dennis and I almost had a little fling years ago. It was before I was committed to David. Dennis and I made out a little bit. He backed away, knowing that I had met David. I've known that he was bisexual not just gay since then. I told David he was gay when I knew that I was in was in love. It kept things simple in case David was the jealous type." I explained.

"He could be, back in our day. I think a big dose of jealousy was the last straw between the two of us. I worked with some good-looking guys and he had a hot female friend. Everything is different now and so much better." Karen said.

"I'll start trying to chart my ovulation this week after my period ends. I have a good thermometer and a computer program that draws a cute little graph for me." I said.

"Wow! This could really be happening." Karen said.

"Yes. And it's all your fault. It was your big idea!" I said. I got up from my chair and jumped into the pool with a lack of form or grace.

...

We were back in our lounge chairs, freshly dripping pool water when David came in. It was late afternoon. He changed into swim trunks before coming out and giving us each a sweet kiss.

"We've been talking about you, old man." I said.

"That can't be good. Am I in trouble?" David said peering over his sunglasses.

"Actually, we've been giving you some high praise. You've been very thoughtful and considerate." Karen said smiling.

"Oh God, don't tell anyone." David chuckled and stepped into the pool.

"I'm proud of you for something else. I slept with a gay man last weekend and you haven't asked if he tried to do me anal." Karen said, blushing.

David looked up from the pool. "I thought about it, but knowing you, I just assumed that you two did that."

"You jackass! No one has ever been in my back door except you." Karen scolded and threw her ice at him.

"Oh, my God! I can't believe you two did anal stuff. No wonder he tries to slip in my butt sometimes." I said, getting bolder.

David swam away embarrassed. Karen whispered to me. "You do it like that sometime, don't you?"

"We've tried it. He's just so damn big, I can't get into it." I said.

"Shit. I'm sorry that I mentioned it. I guess that I'm bigger all over. Once we figured it out, I liked it. He started hitting it just right. I got off like crazy when we did missionary anal. I shouldn't say shit like that." Karen said.

"Now I've got something else to be jealous of you for." I said pouting.

"Oh, baby, don't be. Jealousy is not allowed. Maybe I can teach you some things. Practice will help. Have you got some good toys?" Karen asked with a wink and a grin.

"I've seen some of those internet girls that can take huge fucking objects up their asses." I said quietly. "David, come back over her." I said and watched as he complied. "Now, tell us about that little kiss that you gave Dennis the other night."

David blushed blood red, "I just wanted to show him that I was serious, and I care about his feelings. Besides, he's a good-looking son-of-a-bitch."

"Just don't tease or make fun of him. He is a sweet person and I think he is really happy that you are a friend." I said. "He came by. He said he was going for a physical. That may be guy-speak for a 'yes'. I don't know. Karen made sauce and brought it. We'll have pasta and some veggies." I said.

...

I steamed some vegetables and cooked pasta to go with Karen's sauce. We had a fun dinner with light conversation. We let David vent his frustration about the client that hadn't done his part of the preparation for his building. Karen and David discussed getting paid for the dozer and extra man-hours. I let them finish that discussion.

"David, there is another frustrating situation that we need to address. Karen and I have an issue." I said.

"Really, dear. I thought everything was peachy. What may I help you with?" David asked, smirking.

"Are you mad at me, Davey?" Karen asked him.

"No, no way. I haven't been angry with you in years." David answered. He reached and took her hand.

"I felt like you were going at me a little too rough the other day. I wondered all week if it was a grudge fuck." Karen said on the verge of getting upset.

David got up from his chair and went to hug her. "No, K. I just got into it a little too much. I'm sorry if I hurt you or made you feel that way." He kissed her softly then held her head to his chest.

I busied myself with the dinner dishes. "You guys go relax. Play nice. Davey, please pour me a drink." In a minute, he gave me a kiss and a glass of wine. "If you make love to her again, be a gentleman not a fucking beast."

David and Karen went to the living room. I started the dishwasher and killed the glass of wine. I had gotten conditioned to being in a funk during my period. This time I should have been better. I think I was. We had a plan and Dennis had become the center of my thoughts.

I decided to get drunk. After all, if I got pregnant there would be no weed or alcohol for over nine months. Our liquor cabinet had a basic bar selection. We had good budget bottles for mixing and David had a few special sippers. I was looking for the means to an end. I made a tall paloma with the last of the Fresca and took a shot of tequila. It sounded like a good start to me.

"What are you doing, baby-doll?" David asked as I joined them in the living room.

"I just made a strong drink for myself. Do you guys need anything?"