KDS Construction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine with this wine dear. I would like a little kiss if you have one to spare." Karen said.

I kissed her and David in turn. It was nice. I had felt stressed since David got home. Suddenly I was relaxed. I wasn't feeling the booze yet. I just felt centered with both of them. "K will you come to the guest room with me for a minute? I want to show you something." We walked back to the second bedroom. "I fixed up the top two drawers for you and there is room in the closet for some hanging things." I opened the top drawer.

"What's this? A new pack of panties in my size and a night shirt. Oh, girl. I love you." Karen grabbed me in a hug.

I felt her hug me tightly. "I knew your sizes, so I picked up some things that I ran across while shopping for me some panties. There is a plastic box in the second drawer for toiletries or whatever."

"What made you want to do this, Sandy?"

"I got the idea when you didn't have everything you needed here last weekend. I want you to feel at home. The next two drawers will be for Dennis." I said.

"You're nesting already. You are going to be a great mom."

"What about you, K?" I asked and put my arms around her. "You could be a good mother. I saw you with those kids. They loved you."

"They loved Wonder Woman."

"At first, maybe. Then they related to you." I gave her a kiss. "They liked Karen, not just 'Wonder Woman.' They liked the woman that was cool enough to dress up and play with them." I said.

"Sandy. You are the sweetest girl that I know."

...

I put down a couple more drinks. I switched to vodka and fruit juice. They started hitting me hard. I petted Karen and David both but tried to steer them together. Finally, I just told them what I had in mind. "Look, guys. I want the two of you to sleep together tonight. I'm on the rag and in a foul mood. You two deserve a little time. David, I love you and I'm fine with you and K having some fun. Karen, you are officially my first girlfriend and I love you." I said. I was slurring.

"Baby, don't you think that it is a bit of cheating?" Karen asked and squeezed my hand.

"Not really. I'm here. If you leave the door open, I might come in and pet you or just watch like a pervert." I said.

David laughed and pulled me to him in a firm hug. "I love you, Sandy. Are you OK?"

"I'm fine Davey. I just have a lot on my mind. I also feel very strongly that you should make up for that rude hard fuck that you put on my girlfriend." I said. My tongue was getting loose.

...

I puttered around the house. I tried to check my messages on the computer, but the drinks were affecting my eyes too much. David and Karen made out on the couch in short sessions. Eventually they moved to the bedroom.

"This just doesn't feel right without you coming in here, baby." David said. He sounded serious.

"OK, sweet, silly man. I'll come with you and hold your hand." I laughed. I hugged the both of them.

I felt warm, so I stripped to just my panties. Karen squeezed my tits and kissed me.

"Damn. You're a beauty." Karen said to me.

It blew my mind every time she said things like that to me. I lay beside her with David on the other side. He petted her and lay her breasts bare. David licked and sucked one boob and I latched on to the other. Karen closed her eyes and smiled broadly. I helped David slip her panties off. As soon as I saw her nude pussy, I had to give it a kiss. I spread her lips and flicked my tongue along her crack and kissed her swelling clit.

I got my taste and moved to the side. I lay beside them and watched as David's attentions escalated. Their kisses grew in passion. Lying down was making my head swim, so I got up to go for some water.

"Are you OK, baby?" David asked.

"Yeah. I've got the bed spins. I'm going for some air and water. Carry on." I said. I gave him a quick kiss.

I took a glass of cold water out to the patio. The lights were off, and a cool breeze came across to freshen me and make my nipples hard. I sat, trying to think for a while. If I hadn't gone out into the fresh air, I might have gotten sick. There is an old saying that drinking water will make you drunker, but this was helping clear my head. It also gave me a chill. I went back in. I went to the bedroom. David was sitting on the edge of the bed. Karen was in the bathroom. I went and hugged and kissed David. I smelled Karen's sex on his breath.

I chuckled and grinned. "How is it going, Dave? You smell good."

"Oh, fine, baby. I think you should pull that chair over here and have a seat. Karen and I are going to try something that you might want to see." He said with a wry grin.

Karen walked back into the room nude. The look of her was always breathtaking. She is so tall and strong, and she carries those big boobs like a champ. "Hey, baby. Are you feeling better?" She asked.

"I'm OK. I had to get some air. I feel much better now." I said.

"That's good." Karen said and kissed me.

She slipped back in bed with David. He was near the middle, with Karen spooned to my side. Both were facing me. They snuggled tightly.

"Baby, will you kneel right here and hold me for a few?" Karen asked.

I did, it sounded like a good idea. I knelt near Karen's face. I kissed her and played with her nipples. She moaned softly and held her boob up for me. I gladly took her huge nipple in my mouth and sucked it. I wetted her areola with my spit and scrubbed it with my tongue. Karen moaned again. I became aware of her hips slowly hunching. I kissed my way back up to her mouth. Just as I was about to kiss her, she let out a loud groan.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Oh, God. Ah!" She exclaimed. "Yeah, easy. Now. That's it. Oh fuck! Yes, let me have it Davey." Karen looked me in the eyes. "He's in my ass, Baby. Oh, God. It's been so long. Oh, hell yes. He's up my ass, Sandy!"

Karen seemed to strain. I got off my knees and looked to see half of my husband's cock buried in her beautiful ass. I went back to my chair. I sat leaning back and rubbed my clit.

On the bed, David pulled out and guided Karen up on her knees. From behind her, he lined up his hard dick and pressed it back into her asshole. He went slowly and they adjusted the angles. When it was all lined up, David began gently fucking. Karen closed her eyes. She moaned as David got deeper and deeper. Finally, he was all the way in and fucking harder. Karen whimpered with every thrust.

"See, Sandy, once you get opened up, it feels so good. It gives me chills." Karen said between moans.

I stepped over for a look. I pulled Karen's cheeks apart and watched David plunge his cock, balls deep. They did it so effortlessly, not like the painful struggle he and I had. David pulled out of her. Her ass gaped open like a porn star. Dave shoved back into her and fucked deep and hard. The thrill of seeing the nasty taboo overtook me. I stood up and took David's head in my hands. He kissed me passionately. They looked so natural doing the un-natural sex. I was almost cumming.

I went back to my chair and pulled my panties down. I spit on my hand and rubbed my clit rapidly. Karen rolled onto her back and brought her legs up. David moved into position to give the amazon what she wanted, missionary anal. Loose and lubed, Karen's ass accepted David's big dick like it was meant to be there. I went over to them. Keeping one hand on my crotch, I kissed and fondled Karen. Then I moved back to get a good view of the penetration. I rubbed my clit and Karen's with the other hand. I forced two fingers into her pussy and felt David's cock sliding in her ass. I stepped back and concentrated on my own pussy for the thirty seconds it took to launch myself into an orgasm that almost knocked me to the floor.

Back in my chair I watched as David methodically drilled his ex-wife's ass. I was proud of him. He went gentle for a few minutes, then harder as she built to orgasm. She came and David slowed but didn't stop. He pumped slowly until Karen caught her breath. He sensed her recovery and slowly escalated the tempo. Karen began to whimper again, and David poured it on. When she seemed to be tensing up again, he pushed her legs up high. Just short of being too rough, He hammered her until she cried out. She strained and squirted fluid. It splashed all over her and David. He pumped her rectum full of his thick cum.

...

I woke up a couple of hours later. I was on the left side of the bed, Karen in the middle. I couldn't remember getting in bed. I remembered the glass of water I had. It was making me have to pee. I got up, still a little drunk and stumbled trying to get to the bathroom. Maybe that's when I woke up Karen. She came in the bathroom a minute behind me. My panties were bloody, and I needed a fresh tampon.

"Baby let me help you. Please, I owe you one." Karen said. I stood up. Karen got a washcloth from the closet. She wet the cloth and carefully cleaned the dried blood from my crotch and legs. "Sandy, I could never put into words how grateful I am for last night. I haven't felt so happy or satisfied in years." She rinsed out the cloth.

"You guys were so hot. I've only seen it like that in porno movies. How many times did you cum?" I asked.

"Three or four. A couple of times ran together. David is a super lover. You are a lucky lady."

"I can't take him in my butt like that." I said.

"I'll teach you how. Everybody is doing anal these days. You are a smaller lady than me. A little practice with some toys and you'll be as big a butt-hole as me." Karen said. We giggled.

She got a fresh tampon from the drawer. She wet the cloth with warm water and led me back to the bedroom. I thought that she was going to give it to me or put it in for me, but she wanted something else. Karen lay me on the bed and gently washed my pussy with the warm cloth. When I relaxed, it became a beautiful experience. She stroked my labia and kissed around my pussy. With the cloth, she washed from deep in my ass-crack to my pubic mound. Her kisses became more frequent and more erotic. I was a little uncomfortable knowing that I was still menstruating, but she knew. I stayed relaxed. Karen started getting into her actions. She licked and sucked my clit area, where it was clean. She was occasionally wiping me with the cloth. At first, I thought she was paying me back for the night before, but it became obvious that she was into it. She scrubbed me with her tongue, sucking my clit and flicking her tongue on it. I could feel blood and my juices blending together and running down my canal. Karen pressed the washcloth against my hole to stem the red tide. I began to feel a spasm starting. I felt my hole open and flow and I trembled into a hard orgasm. Karen wiped my pussy clean, then carefully inserted the fresh tampon deep inside me.

She really did take good care of me. "I love you, Karen."

...

The next week, David and I were very attentive to each other. We made love once during the week and again the next weekend. It was very nice. I had phone conversations with Karen, but she stayed away. Dennis couldn't get a doctor's appointment until the end of the week. That meant the lab work would be back after my ovulation. This was fine with me. I didn't want to jump right into this. Dennis and I still needed to come to terms with how this would affect our friendship.

Another week passed and my temperature chart showed that my next ovulation had come and gone. This time I was a little relieved. I needed more time to get my head right and make my best friend into a lover.

I found out that Dennis would have the next Monday off. I talked to him about spending that day with me. We would see if we could... But first, I wanted to give my handsome husband a hot night to remember. Something that David could think about and smile even knowing that I was home having sex with Dennis. And of course, it would include Karen.

...

On Saturday afternoon, I asked Karen to come over. I told her what I had in mind. She was enthusiastic about the opportunity to play with us again. The idea of putting on a show for David thrilled her. She had been much more relaxed and confident since her wild roll with David. I guess a big cock deep in her ass was the very thing she needed all along. I'm kidding, of course. Karen and David had finally sealed themselves away from their past and come to terms with the present. Well, the great sex probably helped.

The weather service was predicting cooler weather soon. We only had a few days left to enjoy our little pool. We tried to make the most of it. Karen and I played and frolicked in the water. We teased each other, but mostly to put on a show for David. Karen wore her sheer bikini that may have been sexier that nudity. I went topless with a thong bottom. We insisted that David stay nude. Every time his cock got hard, we would play with it in some way, but not to completion.

Later we went inside. Karen and I slicked our hair back with conditioner. It was David's turn to sit in the chair and watch. I began by rubbing lotion all over Karen's breasts. I slowly massaged her, lifting and mashing her. She took a turn at rubbing me down with lotion. I held my arms straight up, flattening my chest and lengthening my form. David loved to see me like that. We switched to a body oil that Karen brought. We applied it to each other slowly, giving David the best show that we could. The oil put a shiny gloss on both of us.

I noticed that David was stroking his cock. "Don't get too excited just yet Davey boy." I said with a chuckle.

This was all a treat for him, but I was dripping wet and Karen's nipples and labia were swollen as big as ever. She lay on the bed turned so that David had a perfect view of her pussy. David pulled his chair close to us. I opened K with my fingers to show her bright pink folds. David watched with open mouth as I pushed two fingers in Karen's hole very slowly. I produced our favorite vibrator from under the sheets. It's a plain vibrator in a C battery size with a gold metallic finish. David has done me with it a few times. Now he was watching me slide it into Karen. I worked it in and out, making sure David had a good view. Karen was running wet. Milky goo was running out of her and down to her talented anus. It was as much as I could stand without going in tongue first, so I did. I licked and pulled on her lips. I licked the dildo and gathered a dollop of her goo on my tongue. I turned and kissed him with it. It was so hot that we were all squirming. David stood up and I went to my knees. I took the head of his rock-hard cock into my mouth and sucked. Karen joined me, kneeling and took a turn at mouth fucking David's big dick. She passed it back to me. I bobbed my head and sucked hard. I looked up and met David's brown eyed gaze. We had gotten him so horny that he started cumming. He held his cock steady in my mouth and put spurt after spurt on my tongue. I held it until Karen turned to kiss me. I pushed the load of cum into her mouth. She swished it around and then showed it to David. Karen tried to pass the load back to me in a kiss. We dribbled it out and got tickled. Cum ran down our chins and dripped onto our tits. The droplets were beautiful on Karen's chest. I guess I'm not the only one that's been watching too much porn. Karen and I kissed, and we relished the taste of David's semen between us.

So, David had cum and neither of us ladies had. Our passionate cum kiss escalated to heavy petting. Back on the bed, I went back to sucking her wet pussy. I went very aggressively at eating Karen out. She had gotten so horny that she bucked like crazy and quickly came with a small squirt on my face. I marveled at the sweet slick liquid that came from her. I hope I do that, even if just a little bit.

After Karen caught her breath, she kissed her way down my body and began licking my pussy. She took more time and care than I had on her. Sometimes I felt like she was trying to outdo me. Waves of pleasure swept over my body.

David hadn't gone anywhere. He had watched all of this and was hard again. He got behind Karen and slipped into her, fucking her pussy, doggy style, while she did her level best on my pussy. David rocking her from behind imparted a motion to all of us and Karen lapped my pussy in time. The waves of chills and pleasure started up again until they crashed into me. I had an orgasm that made me almost faint for a few seconds. I grabbed some breaths of air. I heard David grunt and then give a long moan. We all lay nude in the bed. Karen was in the middle with her ex-husbands cum seeping out of her elegant pussy.

...

My Monday with Dennis

"I'm impressed with your omelet skills, Chickee. That was wonderful. You can come help man the omelet bar when we host another brunch" Dennis said.

"I learned from the "Cooking Science" guy on TV. I'm glad you liked it." I said.

I had briefed David on Dennis spending the day with me. He was still smiling from the thrills that Karen and I had provided on Saturday and a passion we shared on Sunday. When I told him, I would try to seduce Dennis, he just said "OK, sounds great, baby." So, girls, if you want to get away with anything with your mate, just keep him well satisfied. I also recommend telling and showing that you love him as often as you can.

Dennis had come over mid-morning. I cooked breakfast for us, and we were sipping the last of the coffee. It seemed like the best plan was to not talk about sex and babies. We would just lounge around and see if nature took its course.

My phone rang. It was David. He wanted to talk to Dennis and assure him that everything was OK. He would have Dave's blessing and encouragement. I handed my phone to Dennis. "Here, David wants to speak with you."

"Oh, shit." Dennis said. "Hey, man." He paused. "Yeah, bud. I know. I'm nervous about that too." "Yeah, I know. I love her too. We'll just see how it goes. Yeah, man."

Just hearing one side of it wasn't bothering me that much, at first.

"That would be nice." Dennis and David went on. "Well, it would be nice if you were there too. It sounds sweet for you to be a part of it all." "A threesome would be hot. We can rock her world." He laughed. "Well, you know, I think you are a hunk. I might want to touch you." He paused. "Really? Man! That would be great. I've wanted to suck your cock for the longest..." He paused again. "The ladies say that you are packing a magnum." Dennis laughed. "Well, if it gets really hot, maybe you will be horny enough to put that big old kielbasa in my ass." Dennis laughed a blushed. "Ok, buddy. I love you too." He blushed and laid the phone on the table.

I was slack jawed in awe, flabbergasted. I don't think I was breathing.

"What's the matter, Chickee? Why are you looking at me like that?" Dennis asked.

"I can't believe the two of you. You were talking about having gay sex with my straight husband."

"It's OK, Sandy." He took my hand and looked me in the eyes. "Dave hung up five minutes ago. I was just yanking your chain." He cackled laughing.

I felt myself flushing and blushing. "You silly bastard. You had all kind of shit going through my head." I got up and started pinching Dennis and tickling him. He laughed and blushed red. I slapped his upper arm hard enough to sting my hand. "You silly fucking bastard!"

Dennis grabbed me in his arms and kissed me. "I just wanted to put you on the spot. You guys have really put me on the spot." He laughed and held me in a hug.

I turned sideways and sat in his lap. "I don't want to do that, Denny. You don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

"Chickee, you have to know, the opportunity to hold you in my arms is irresistible. I love you."

I took his head in my hands and kissed him with building passion. I laid my head on his shoulder. "So, what would you like to do today?" We both laughed softly. I kissed his neck and held him tightly.