KDS Construction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

"I'm really nervous, baby. I guess because it means so much." I said. We were sitting out back staring at the pool.

"I know. Having a child is as major as it gets, Chickee Girl."

"I don't mean that, Denny. It means so much because it's you. You are special to me and I love you. Once we do this, I'm going to be in love with you, too." I said.

"I can see where you might worry about that. I'm not worried about it. I've been in love with you since we met. Part of you is in love with me too, and you know it." Dennis said, smiling.

"Yeah, well smarty-pants, I guess we are doing this. I thought it would take me half the day to get your hot little ass in my bed." I said and laughed. "Let's calm our nerves with some of David's stash."

"No one is testing me right now, certainly not Dad. I don't want to get too fucked up." He said.

"OK. We have two kinds. One will fry you to the bone. The other is mild. We'll go with a little of that." I packed us a pipe and we smoked it in the shade. Dennis started grinning for no reason. He almost never smokes with us. We let it sink in for a few minutes. We kissed with a new sense of familiarity and went inside.

Dennis wanted to use the guest bedroom so as not to violate our marital bed. I didn't tell him that me, David and Karen had violated that bed and each other in every way possible. Still, it was as sweet sentiment. We stripped down to our undies and lay on the guest bed. We could take our time and get into it slowly, savoring every moment and every touch.

...

"I never pictured you as a boxer guy." I said.

"I'm not. I thought they would be comfortable to lounge in."

"So, you knew when you dressed that we would be here." I said

"It's what I hoped. It's why I'm so nervous. I've thought of you so much, now it's coming true." Dennis said, blushing.

"Have you ever jacked off to thoughts of me, Denny?" I asked.

We both blushed. "Well, only a few... thousand times. I'm sorry. I know that I shouldn't. You are just so perfect and sexy." He said.

"You've been with Karen now. Did that change you standard?" I asked.

"No, baby. She is pretty but she is exaggerated and intimidating. You are even sexier to me now." Dennis said and kissed me softly.

I giggled. "That tight little ass of yours has had me rubbing off a bunch of times." I blushed and giggled.

Dennis kissed my neck and tickled me until his hand fell on my tits. We both stopped laughing and kissed passionately. I rolled up on my side and Dennis unhooked my bra. I let it fall away and laid my head back. Dennis kissed his way slowly down my chest. "Before you ask, yes, I love your breasts. I've never seen a chest as beautiful as yours." He began gently kissing my breasts and worked around to nibble my nipples. He pulled them gently and then sucked them with more force.

I wrapped my arms around his head and held him to me. The sensations were electric, radiating from my tits. My legs were squirming involuntarily. Dennis hooked my leg and pulled it up to his side. He reached under me and pulled my panties off of my ass.

"I saw you last weekend. Now you'll get to see my little pinky." I said.

"I've seen it, babe." Dennis said and snickered. "That little pink caterpillar has peeked out of your bikinis at least a dozen times that I've seen." He laughed.

I buried my head against his shoulder, laughing. "Oh, no." I snickered, truly embarrassed.

Dennis kissed his way down my body and worked my panties down and off. I was surprised at how quickly he kissed my pussy, but I didn't complain. He had me rocking with pleasure. He flattened out his tongue on my pussy and moved it very slowly. He hugged my hips and sucked my clit delicately. He stopped just short of making me cum. He moved back up to kiss me. I could smell and taste my pussy on his tongue.

Dennis had lost his shorts on the way back up to me. I gripped his cock as we kissed. He was not fully hard. I was very glad of that. I pushed him back on his back. I think he still was a little nervous. I went down to his pretty cock. I pulled his foreskin up and tongued the little tip. I took him in my mouth and sucked and pulled. He began to swell. I pulled his foreskin down still holding his cock in my mouth. I felt his glans getting harder and slicker. I pulled the skin back up and sucked it around my tongue. Then I pushed the skin down hard and scrubbed him with my tongue. Dennis moaned and caught my head in his hands. He chuckled softly. "Easy, baby. You are blowing my mind. Come up here and lay down before I cum too soon."

I chuckled and cuddle up to him. "I started out wanting to be good for you, then I just got inspired. When you showed me your dick, before, I wanted to take you in my mouth so badly."

"That was supposed to be for science, Chickee." Dennis said and laughed.

"I was jealous when Karen got to have you in bed. I've wanted you for a while, but I thought it was impossible." I said.

"Sandy, my love, let me show you what is possible." Dennis rose up on his knees and slipped in between my legs. I kept my hands on his chest. I let him move me as he wished. He gently positioned my legs up and settled between them. His slim hips fit comfortably in my crotch. Suddenly, his hard cock slipped slowly into my wet pussy. It gave me a rush and chills up my back. I moaned when he reached fully inside me. I felt a wonderful stretching. He was a little smaller than David, but it was a perfect fit. He began pumping slowly.

"Oh, my sweet Dennis. You are in me. Your cock is in my pussy. I've wanted you for years. Yes! In my pussy."

Even though he had just begun to pump, waves of heat flashed over my face and I had an orgasm. Dennis slowed and chuckled. He bent down and kissed me. I settled down and he resumed his pumping. I felt my juice running down my ass. Dennis took his dick in his hand and rubbed it on my clit. He smiled at me and put it back in my pussy. He hooked my legs with his arms and worked into a harder pumping motion. He kept it going for several minutes and then turned it up and pounded me harder. I watched his pretty face hover over me. I had a quivering spasm that might have been an orgasm. I was so deep into the passion that I'm not sure. His rhythm built to a fever pitch. Dennis began to moan and whimper. He pulled out and pumped shot after shot onto my belly.

"You didn't have to pull out. I'm past my ovulation and about to start."

"I know, baby. I didn't want to flood you when I'm not finished. Will you get up on your knees for me?" I smiled and rolled over. Dennis stepped onto the floor. "Turn that million-dollar ass to me, baby."

On knees and elbows, I turned my butt to the side of the bed. Dennis kissed my ass-cheeks and dashed his tongue into my puckered anus. He stood up and slid his cock back into my pussy. I don't think he even softened after cumming he went right back into a rhythm, hard and steady. I pulled a pillow to me and got comfortable. Dennis varied his speed and angle. He moved right and left, scrubbing the opposite walls of cunt. He fucked steady for almost an hour. I went through a couple of soft spasms. Finally, Dennis picked up the pace and pounded me harder. I raised my shoulders and let his cock scrub my G-spot. He massaged my anus with his thumb and pressed there forcing his cock into the spot. Cold chills hit my shoulder blades and I shuttered and launched into an intense orgasm. Something gushed from my pussy. I couldn't think about it because Dennis was finally pumping a stream healthy semen into me. I felt the liquid that came from my pussy. It was slick. I might have squirted like Karen did.

I fell forward and turned to look at Dennis. He was standing, glistening with sweat. His cock was hardly flagging. "God, you're a beautiful man. Flex for me, Denny."

He struck a few poses and flexed. His abs were very impressive, but he was clowning. "Let's go fall into the pool, Chickee Girl."

...

We splashed around nude and petted each other in the water. I was deep in the afterglow of the incredible sex. I clung to Dennis and kissed him. "Denny, that was wonderful. I've never had a first time like that. I'll never forget it. What would you like to do this afternoon?"

"I'd like a bite of lunch and then talk about whether to go back to bed." Dennis chuckled.

"You must have had a good time, baby."

"I want to have all the good times we can before you get pregnant." Dennis said in a serious tone.

"Denny, what makes you say that?"

"Once you get pregnant, my job will be done. We will stop making love." He said.

I laughed and it made Dennis look at me funny. I put my arms around his neck. "Dennis, baby, we are lovers now. Baby or not, we will be lovers as long as we want. I've heard pregnant women are horny all the time."

He hugged me tightly. I think he was crying softly. "I love you, Sandy."

...

Love is Real

...

Thank you for reading this. Please check out my other stuff.

Enjoy, rate and comment.

Part 4 is in the works. It will be the conclusion.

Those that can write, do. Those who can't, troll.