Keep It in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen

Sweetheart.

You say you would like to be treated like the son in the story treats his mother, but in the story sometimes he ties his mother to the bed and occasionally spanks her, is that how you would like to be treated. I'm looking forward to hearing your reply.

Love.

Mike.

Darling

Everything about our new relationship and how we treat each other is down to you really. If you would like to try something new, a little out of the ordinary, I'm quite willing to try it, what happens after remains to be seen. Have you heard when they are releasing you to come home?

With high expectations.

Gwen

My love

The earliest I can get away is late Friday afternoon which means if I leave then I won't be home until the early hours of the morning, that's if there is are no delays. Other than that I can catch and early flight Saturday morning and be home late afternoon. What do you think?

I'm so looking forward to seeing you.

Mike.

Darling.

Don't you dare wait until Saturday before coming home, you leave Friday night and I'll be up waiting for you. By the time you get here I may be asleep on the sofa but I will certainly be up waiting. If I am asleep, just knock your mother up (that could be quite nice.)

See you soon darling.

Gwen

It was about 2.00 a.m. when the cab pulled up outside the house. Having previously phoned mom from the airport to let her know that I had landed, she must have been watching out for us as because it took her only seconds to open the front door. She looked fantastic wearing a shorter than usual forest green skirt with the hem just below knee level. Her cream sweater was unusually tight, with the outline of her half cup bra clearly showing. We were both slightly nervous and excited at the same time, but mom's excitement showed because the top of her breasts could be seen quivering beneath her sweater.

She waited until I was inside the house and the door shut before throwing her arms around my neck. I grabbed her and pulled her close, kissing her passionately on the lips, while pressing our bodies hard against each other. Mom moaned into my mouth as I squeezed her breast, it felt soft and warm with her nipple hardening and becoming more prominent. Five minutes our passionate reunion lasted behind the front door before she said.

"Darling follow me upstairs, drop your stuff off in your bedroom then come to bed, or would you prefer to have something to eat or a drink first?"

"Let's go to bed, I had something to eat at the airport while waiting for my flight."

Mom carried on walking to her bedroom while I dropped my bags off in mine, and sorted out a few things giving her time to get undressed and get into bed. Thinking sufficient time had lapsed I continued my way to her bedroom. I expected her to be in bed but she was just standing in front of the mirror, whiling away the time. She looked at me.

"Would you like to undress me or just watch?"

"Definitely undress you."

She moved in front of me, placed both her arms around my waist, rested the side of her face against my shoulder and pulled herself tight up against me.

"Did you know this is my first time in twenty years?"

"I thought it might be, but thank you for telling me. I wish I could say that I was experienced but I can't. Are you ready?"

"Just give me a minute with you like this first."

I bent down and kissed on the forehead, she raised her head, I kissed her on the lips. She stepped back and raised her arms and waited for me to pull the sweater up and off over her head. The bottom half of her breasts were tucked into a light blue satin bra, a bra that I had never seen before. For me there was something about satin lingerie which I found very arousing. I asked her to turn around to face the mirror then slipped my arms around her, I cradled the lower half of her breasts in my hands and squeezed, so I could enjoy the feel of the satin. After a while I reverted to bouncing them up and down so that I could watch those fleshy globes wobble about in those satin half cups. Occasionally I would lightly slap them as I stroked my hands across the top half of her breasts, to encourage ripples to flow through them. I was surprised at just how soft and silky they were to the touch. Mom turned around to face me, she smiled as I lifted my gaze from her breasts to her face; there were tears in her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"I am, it's just that it has been so long since I've been in this situation with someone who has been this gentle with me."

I reached behind her to unhook the clasp of her bra, then watched it slip down her arms, to fall on the floor. Her breasts were magnificent, large almost conical, with only a very slight sag. Her large nipples were standing out proud, begging to be touched. They swayed left and right as I rubbed the palm of my hand across them.

"Gwen your tits are beautiful."

She averted her gaze from me, lowering her head, I didn't know whether she was embarrassed at what I said or was checking out her own breasts. Turning her back around to face the mirror, I stood behind wrapping my arms around her to cradle her breasts in my hands. I bounced them up and down, swung them from side to side then Gwen brought her hands up and began stroking the top of her breasts before placing her hands over mine to feel and squeeze her own nipples.

"Darling do you really think they're beautiful."

"Well look at them, don't you, they're fantastic? Sweetheart you continue to hold them while I undo your skirt."

I turned her to face me then unhooked the clasp securing the waist band of her skirt, finally lowering the side zip positioned over her hip. Kneeling down in front of her I eased the skirt down over her hips and supported her as she stepped out of it. Her satin panties matched her bra. I rubbed the back of my fingers along the crotch of her panties, using my knuckles to press the soggy satin into the slit of her pussy. Slipping my arms around her I stroked and grabbed the cheeks of her ass and pulled her close, burying my nose in the slit formed by her panties.

"Michael what do you think you are doing?"

I looked up. "I'm getting your scent, later I will get to taste you."

"Oh Michael."

I tucked my fingers into the waist band of her panties and pulled them down over her knees, down to her ankles where I assisted her to step out of them. Mom was now standing before me naked, with me kneeling at her feet. She didn't seem self-conscious although I was staring straight at her pussy. I leaned in and kissed her, then stood back up and pulled her close and kissed her again.

"Oh Gwen you are beautiful, would you like to undress me."

"No, I think I've dressed and undressed you enough over the past years, I'll just climb into bed and watch you."

I waited until she was settled, then stood as close to the bed as I could, while I undressed. Naked, I stood in front of her for about a minute giving her a chance to check me out, before crawling in beside her. Mom wrapped her arms around me and began to kiss me, I pulled her closer and return her kisses. We laid cuddled up naked together, kissing and touching for quite a while, sensitive to each other's needs.

I was whispering sweet nothings in her ear telling her how beautiful she was, and how much I loved her and what a sexy woman she was. I became curious why she was allowing her son to have sex with her. If she picked a younger than herself I could understand, but her son. It's not as though its normal practice, it happens, yes, but I would never have believed she would ever have allowed it. I needed to know why.

"Sweetheart why are you allowing me to love you this way, you must have had many offers from men over the years, women to, I wouldn't be at all surprised."

"Darling, as a mother I love my son, as a woman I am in love with the man. You have always been kind and gentle towards me and I totally trust you. You are tall and handsome and I love the way you look at me. You are continually checking me out watching my breasts as they bounce around under my clothes and looking up my skirt whenever the opportunity arises. I know that you lust after me and want to look at and use my body, and I want the same, for you to look at and use my body. I want you as much as you want me. We need to talk about our new relationship, our previous mother and son relationship no longer exists, and I would like to know how you see our new relationship developing. I am much older than you and we can never present ourselves as a couple, not unless we move far away from here. What I would like to know, is this a fling or until death do us part?"

"Provided you can keep me interested I was thinking until death do us part."

"And what do you mean by keeping you interested?"

"Keeping yourself attractive and adventurous in bed."

"If you want me to wear sexy frilly lingerie and mini-skirts then you will have to take me shopping to pick what you would like me to wear. But I tell you this when we go out together the skirt will not be ridiculously short, so we had better settle on the length. Inside the house is a different matter, it can be as short as you like, I won't even wear a skirt if that's your pleasure."

I kissed and told her that letting me pick her clothes sounded perfect. She told me that there was a lot more she wished to discuss with me so I told her to go ahead and let's get it all out in the open. Mom started talking about my story and condoms she found in my drawer.

"Darling it was a bit of a shock when I found the story and condoms in your night stand drawer, but after reading the story several times I became intrigued and started looking at the site for other stories. Then I started looking at other sites and found one publishing true stories. All the stories have similar themes running through them, which is not surprising really, however it makes me wonder which of the themes you like to practice? Before you answer I have other questions for you. As I told you since reading the story from your night stand I've read quite a few others. It seems that the young men in the stories like to hear their mother talking dirty to them and they in turn talk dirty to their mothers. I just wondered darling if that is something you would like to do and hear from me, providing it is just confined to the bedroom?"

"Yes sweetheart that's exactly what I would like, however our love making may not just be confined to the bedroom, so if we say it is confined to our love making that would be fine with me."

"In the story the mother allows her son to put his hand inside her bra any time he wants to? She also allows him to stand behind her, lift up her skirt and put his hands inside her panties to slip his fingers inside her, again any time he desires. Is that something you would like to do to me, just stop what I'm doing so you can play with my body? Then there is the oral sex, I expect you would like me to perform on you and let you cum in my mouth but would you perform on me and let me cum on your tongue?"

"You can cum on my tongue anytime and I would certainly like to cum in your mouth also I'd like to fuck your tits and cum all over them."

"Never mind my tits it getting late or should I say early, so let's finish up this night and get some sleep but first I'm ready for you to fuck me. Come on darling make love to me, but please be gentle it been many years since I've been with a man."

"Should I wear a condom or can I cum inside you?"

"Darling you can cum inside me I've been on the pill for about six weeks."

I slipped my fingers inside her pussy to see if she was ready to accept me, only to discover she was more than ready. Trying not to crush her, I slid over her taking my weight on my forearms while I encouraged her to take my cock and slip it inside her. Slowly but surely I began to work myself back and forth. Taking the weight off my forearms, I lowered my body down onto her body, crushing her tits between us. She reacted by wrapping her arms and legs around me and pulling me tight against her. Gwen moaned as my lips pressed against hers, and felt my tongue filling her mouth. For several minutes I gently eased myself back and forth inside her listening to her erratic breathing, groaning and whispering obscenities in my ear.

"Oh darling that's fucking lovely, oh my darling look at my tits flopping back and forth, hold them, squeeze them hard. Oh Michael I can feel your cock moving inside me. Do it harder and faster come on fuck mommy harder, oh my god I'm going to cum."

It was Saturday midday when I woke still spooning mom as she slept. My hand was clamped across her tits and her hand was clamped over mine. My morning erection was lying along the crack between the cheeks of her ass. She woke and half turned towards me as I pushed myself against her and squeezed her tits.

"Darling are you going to make love to me again?"

"I will after I've tasted your body."

I move down the bed slightly and watch the waves spread across her tits like the ripples on a pond as I continually tapped them, then applied numerous kisses before sucking her nipples. Gradually I made my way kissing and nipping her flesh almost until I reached her pussy.

"Come on Gwen spread your legs so I can get between them."

"Darling that's not necessary, are you sure?"

"Please, just ease back a little and open your legs, there's a good girl."

Once she had settled, with her back propped up on a pillow, I climbed between her legs. I dragged my nose followed by my tongue along the entrance of her pussy. Mom moaned as I flicked my tongue in and out of that well lubricated love box. Gwen sounded as though she was in pain when I transferred my attention to her clitoris, licking it and scrapping my teeth over it, while working her off with two fingers.

"Oh darling your father never touched me this way or made me feel like this."

"Are you enjoying me doing this to you, and would you like me to do more of it?"

"I am darling, I want more, lots more."

I continued performing oral sex on her for another ten minutes or so listening to her moans and groans until she began to squirm and hump my face.

"Darling I'm cumming, oh fuck, oh god, for fuck sake don't stop, oh god that's it that's it, that's fucking it."

I tried to stay with her as best I could but she arched her body high off the bed, although she did manage to squirt something on my tongue. Even before she had time to recover I moved back up level with her planting light kisses on her lips and stroking, squeezing and lightly slapping her breasts to watch them wobble and shake. As my hand slid down her body and my fingers slipped into her pussy she placed her arms around me and pulled me on top of her.

"Fuck me darling."

I was on top of her, forcing her back down onto the bed, fucking the hell out of her. Gwen was cursing me in between her grunts and moans, which encouraged me to fuck her that much harder. It didn't take long for me to cum, then I just collapsed on top of her. We laid there quietly for a while until she started stroking my head telling me I was a great lover. Some fifteen minutes later we were kissing again, our lips soft against each other's, our hands gently seeking out the pleasure zones of the others body. Gwen took hold of her tits and stretched them up towards me.

"Come on darling, take me in your mouth and suck mommy's tits."

Eventually we had satisfied ourselves sexually and decided it was time we showered. Although we showered together and partially washed each other, our love making was briefly put on hold. I sat on the bed and watched mom as she performed her dressing routine only this time she went braless while she wore a tight fitting white 'T' shirt. It was one of the most erotic sights I have ever seen, with her nipples clearly defined beneath the fabric as her tits flopped about.

Later that afternoon when we were downstairs I stood behind her and lifted up her skirt, slipped my hands inside her panties.

"I wasn't expecting you to do that quite so soon, so what do you want?"

"I want us to lie on the sofa together."

She took my hand and we wandered across and she stretch out on the sofa and waited for me to lie beside her. We laid there kissing and cuddling, my hand on clamped on her breast, initially on the outside of her 'T' shirt. I was telling her how beautiful she was and how much I loved her, when out of the blue she asked me about the girls at college. Obviously there was a purpose to her question, perhaps she has a jealous streak within her and wanted to know if I played around.

"Darling do you have a girlfriend at college?"

"I have friends that are girls, but no girlfriend not in the sense you mean."

"Don't you go out with girls then?"

"Yes I go out with girls, there's is a group of us boys and girls we go out together in a crowd. You need not concern yourself, believe me you have no competition, especially with these."

By that time I was fondling her breasts inside her 'T' shirt, and preparing to slip my hand up beneath her skirt. We spent the whole afternoon making out and pleasuring each other.

On the Sunday afternoon two weeks before I was due to return to college. We were downstairs when I crept up behind her, lifted her skirt, slipped my hands inside her panties and rubbed her pussy.

"Would you like me on the sofa again darling?"

"Not this time I want you upstairs on our bed naked."

Gwen put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"You are a naughty, we only made love this morning."

I followed her upstairs and watched as she undressed then lie on the bed. Once she had settled down I began to open and shut her drawers.

"Michael what are you looking for?"

"I'm looking for your stockings so I can tie you to the bed."

"They're in the drawer to the right." She sniggered.

I tied the stockings to her wrist and ankles, then ensuring she was spread eagled, tied her to the bed frame.

"Darling aren't you going to undress?"

"No I'm not finished yet, I'm going to blindfold you."

"No don't do that."

She was now in a position where she could no longer stop me from blindfolding her. She watched me open a new pack of stockings, on I wrapped around her eyes, securing it with the second which I tied. Then I waited. Mom started to get impatient.

"Michael what are you doing?"

"Looking out the window."

"What are you looking out the window for?"

"I'm watching for Pete he should be here any second. You've heard me talk about Pete the English guy I befriended at college."

"No you've never mentioned him to me. You had better untie me, you can't leave me like this."

"Oh here he comes I'll go down and open the door."

"Michael you untie me first. Please Michael don't leave me like this."

I went down and opened the door.

"Hi Pete, you found us ok."

"Hello Mike, did you manage it?"

"Follow me and see for yourself."

"Fuck me Mike you did it, and a blindfold. Did she do it willingly?"

"Yep couldn't get undressed quick enough."

"You said she was begging for it, did you shag her the first night?"

"I did."

"She certainly is beautiful, and look at those knockers I can't wait to get my cock between them, and that cunt looks so juicy."

"Careful what you're saying Pete."

"Michael stop this at once and get rid of your foul mouth friend."

"Listen doll you speak when you're fucking spoken to and not before, so now you're going to get your tits slapped to remind you of your position. If you continue to ignore me I shall shove my cock up your ass."

"Pete that's a bit much, go careful."

"Go careful, look she loves it, the fucking slag. It's time I got undressed and shot my load up her. Mike you can sit in the chair and watch. There you go doll can you feel my cock between your tits? It feels good to me although I think we need some lube. Let's see if that cunt juice is ready, god it is, it's pouring out let's get your tits and my cock all lubed up. That's it now suck my fingers clean. If I keep fucking your tits I'm going to cum so let's get it inside you, and doll I'm going to kiss you and if you don't respond with some passion I'm going to fucking hurt you."