Keep It in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I attended an interview and was told that I was the only applicant for the position having been recommended, by whom they wouldn't say. The terms were very generous and they accepted my time scale of three months before joining them. This is because I would have to wait for their offer in writing, then to give my current employer a month's notice, finally to carry through with our marriage arrangements which they believed were already in place. The offer included them initially renting a house with the offer for us to rent on a permanent basis, or purchase outright.

The two weeks before we moved I took mom out shopping to spend my final two months increased salary on a practically new wardrobe for her. Over the past two years mom's taste in clothes had change partly influenced by me. Mom's skirts and dresses hemlines had risen slightly although not quite as high as I hoped. We discussed hem lengths with the sales person in the high couture department store we visited. We agreed that general day dresses and skirts would be at knee length and just a couple of dresses and skirts a little higher, some two inches above the knee. Our purchases also included lingerie and nightgowns. All the garments were mainly designer clothes of superior quality fabrics than we could previously afford. And so our preparation to move was complete.

Standing in its own grounds, our four bedroom house, one of the smaller properties in the area, was located in an avenue of trees. We pulled onto the drive which was large enough to park four cars.

"Darling this is great, is it the house we're renting with the option to buy?"

"It is."

"Then let's buy it and you did say that with your salary I needn't to go to work?"

"Yes I did."

"Then I want a baby."

Our daughter was born eleven months later. What with Pete's regular visits we couldn't be sure who the father was, so we named her Michelle Petra. Sunday mornings the three of would remain in bed together for most of the morning, when I would make love to mom, after which she would breast feed both of her baby's while I pleasured her with my fingers.

As time passed we presented a facade of a normal family, whatever a normal family is.

The End