Keep It in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete kissed her and she kissed him back, with what looked like passion, although you could see it was put on. However the longer he fucked her the more passionate her kisses became, she began moaning and groaning and pushing herself up to meet him as he slammed into her. Pete whispered things in her ear and she whispered back. In the end Gwen cum first with Pete following a minute or so later after he ignored her pleas for him to stop. Pete got Gwen to suck his cock clean, he dressed, then bent over her and kissed her goodbye and told her she was one hell of a fuck. Mike and Pete went downstairs where Mike opened the door for Pete and they said their goodbyes.

Mike went back upstairs and climbed on the bed beside his mother, of course she wasn't too happy with Mike, knowing he set her up and breaking any trust she ever had in him.

"You bastard I want you out of my bedroom and out of my life, you never loved me all you wanted was to use me like a whore, just to fuck me like you would any other casual female acquaintance."

"I would be careful what you say mom, you are still bound and blindfolded and I could walk out and leave you like it."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Let's say I wanted to fuck you, I'm pretty sure I would know what your answer would be right now, but I wonder what it would be, say in two hours if I leave you like this?"

"Go to hell."

I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs leaving her tied up and blindfolded. I could hear her talking, thinking I was still in the bedroom with her. She began calling out but I just ignored her. Two hours later I went back up-stairs to find out if she was still of the same mind.

"How do you feel now have you had a change of heart?"

"Please Michael untie me I'll let you have sex with me, if that's what you want."

I removed her blindfold and untied her wrists and ankles and she just lie there saying nothing. Slipping in beside her I leaned over and kissed her from which I hardly received any response. There was little change in her attitude when I fondled her breasts and pleasured her with my hand although her body was telling me something different. I maneuvered myself on top and slipped into her, she lie there saying nothing. Placing my lips close to her ear I whispered something which she immediately recognized and responded by throwing her arms around my neck and apologizing profusely, before showering me with kisses.

The following Saturday evening just before we were about to go to bed mom surprised me.

"Darling I don't want you sleeping with me tonight I want Pete to spend the night with me."

"Pete, are you sure? You know what he's like, if you spend the night with him anything can happen and your certainly have to wear something very sexy.

"I know and I am sure."

"Okay you get ready for bed and I'll get him."

Twenty minutes later Pete walked into Gwen's bedroom and closed the door behind him, she was already in bed.

"Hello doll, Mike said you asked for me and you will be wearing a sexy nightdress. How am I supposed to see it when you're tucked beneath the fucking bedclothes? Get out of bed and come around my side while I get undressed."

"Pete what's the wooden spoon and cucumber for?"

"We'll get to that later. Do you remember what I whispered to you last time?"

"Yes you asked me if I would like your cock shoved up my ass."

"And your reply?"

"Yes please."

"Well tonight that's exactly what is going to happen, after we have had some fun first. That certainly is a sexy silk nightdress and it enhances the looks of your knockers. Look at those fucking nipples sticking out, they must be at least three quarters of an inch long. We can have some fun with them tonight."

"Ouch, ouch, what's that for?"

"What's up doll? That was just a gentle nipple tap with the spoon. If you're going to complain about those sort of love taps we had better get you used to them. Let me sit on the bed, now come and stand in front of me, turn sideways and bend over."

"Why should I bend over?"

"Because doll I'm going to give you a love tap on each cheek with the spoon now fucking bend over."

"Ouch, ouch, that was no tap, that bloody hurt."

"Well perhaps in future you'll do what I ask without complaining."

Pete grabbed the top of her night dress and wrenched it down tearing the spaghetti straps from the bodice, at the same time bringing Gwen down to kneel in front of him, only to grab her tits while she was off balance.

"You know doll these are really beautiful knockers and your nipples are magnificent, did you massage them a lot when you were growing up?"

It took Gwen a few seconds to regain her balance and composure.

"No they developed like this when I was pregnant."

"Well I think they need a little more developing."

"Ouch, do you have to squeeze and tug them so hard?"

"Of course I do, how are we going to make them bigger if I don't fucking stretch them? Now stand up, remove your nightdress, face me and spread your legs."

"You're not going to put that spoon inside me?"

"Of course not I'm just going to ease your lips apart a little. That's it, now kneel down between my legs, wrap those beautiful knockers around my cock and fucking pleasure me."

For several minutes Gwen bounced her tits up and down, with Pete's cock trapped between them.

"That's enough if we keep on like that I'm going to cum all over them. I think it's time we got in the bed."

Once in bed Pete grabbed her and pulled her close and half leaning over her began to kiss her. Gwen responded to his advances as they lay there kissing while Pete massaged her tits. Pete kissed his way down to her nipple and began to suck the wrinkled nub. He slipped his hands between her legs and began to insert his fingers, one, two, three, eventually managing to insert his fist. All the time he continued to suck her nipples and scrap his teeth over them. Gwen complained that he was making her nipples sore; so he changed position and straddled her. Grabbing her nipples he rolled them, squeezed them and twisted them between his finger and thumb then he smashed her tits together, like a musician clashing two symbols together. Finally he pulled them causing Gwen to cry out as he stretched them as far as they would go as if they were elastic bands. All the time he was pouring abuse on her calling her a whore, and complaining about her body, saying that her tits weren't big enough and he would remedy that. Finally he made her kneel on the bed with her ass in the air.

Gwen anticipated Pete's intentions by handing him a tube of lube. "Please use this."

"You want me to squirt this up your ass?"

"Yes."

Gwen felt a cold sensation as the lube squirted up inside her, then she felt Pete ease his finger inside her gradually expanding her sphincter until he could insert two fingers. He was ready, she was ready, moving close behind her he positioned his cock at the entrance to her asshole and eased himself in. Gwen whimpered as he slowly, little by little pushed himself all the way in.

"There you are doll you took that like a pro. God look at those knockers the way they are hanging down they're even more spectacular."

As Pete started to move back and forth inside her he leaned across her back, grabbed and squeezed both tits before capturing and pulling on both nipples as if to milk her. Gwen complained that he was hurting her until he picked up the spoon and began to smack her tits and nipples with it. Finally the whole sexual thing got too much for him and he shot his load inside her, and collapsed across her back exhausted. Gradually nature took her revenge as he became flaccid and slipped from her. Pete rolled over onto his back and lay there, while Gwen went to the bathroom to clean herself, bringing back a wet cloth and towel to wash her lover. After, she moved beside him, propping herself up on one arm while she used the other hand to manipulate her breast rubbing her nipple along his lips. Four times Pete fucked her that night, finally Pete said.

"Spread your fucking legs."

"Oh Pete what are you doing, oh god that feels so good, god keep going, that's so nice, so nice, oh darling kiss me, kiss my tits and suck my nipples."

She arched her body high off the bed in the throes of ecstasy, it wasn't that long before she screamed she was cumming and went into a type of convulsive state before sinking back into the bed. As she laid there Pete whispered in her ear.

Sunday afternoon mom and I were lying on the sofa, the front of her blouse was wide open and she wasn't wearing a bra and my hand was up her skirt.

"Darling about last night, you don't have to pretend to be someone else to use mommy like that. Michael, just be yourself why would you want to do that? You can do or say anything you like to me, think of me as your sex slave. I love you darling all I want is for you to enjoy me."

"Well I thought you might like to fantasize that you were being fucked by two younger men."

"Or was it your fantasy that you were fucking a friend's mother, either way I'm happy what you decide."

"I think we'll keep Pete around for a while to see how it turns out, we can always kill him off later. So tonight I want you to wear one of your satin bras so I can cum in it when I fuck your tits. I want you to wear it all night and tomorrow morning I want you to give me a blow job and let me come in your mouth."

"Yes darling anything you ask."

With two days to go before returning to college, and having been out for most of the day, I was sitting in the chair in the evening, after dinner, feeling sorry for myself. I was miserable and unhappy about leaving mom on her own. Gwen who I noticed had be watching me, stood up came across and stood in front of me.

"Darling what's wrong I sense that you are unhappy, is it me, have you lost interest in me?"

"No it's not you, just the opposite, these past few weeks have been so great that I'm thinking about dropping out of college and staying here with you. The thought of going back is so depressing, and you didn't want me to leave in the first place."

"Michael, you must remain in college. I know I didn't want you to go at first but our circumstances have changed, and so has my mind. Remember the other week when we agreed that the only way we could live publically as man and wife was to move far away. Well that's what I would like, and the only way we are going to be able to move, is if you get a good job, which means you need to get qualifications. It doesn't matter how many years it takes, in the end I want to be known as your wife."

She held out her hand.

"Come on darling, it's time to go upstairs."

Jokingly I said. "Are you taking me to bed mommy?" You know what they say about many a true word spoken in jest.

"Eventually darling."

I was puzzled by her comment but never said anything. She just took my hand and led me upstairs, into the spare bedroom where the old massage table had been set up beside the bed. The table was covered in towels. Gwen reached out and turned on a heater containing a bottle of massage oil.

"Now you sit on the bed, and mommy will be back in couple of minutes'

When she returned she was wearing an almost transparent white silk blouse, worn without a bra, together with a very short pleated white mini-skirt. Beneath she wore thigh high stockings, held up by a white satin garter belt, and occasionally as she moved around I could make out the tiniest butterfly thong. She stood in front of me and unbuttoned her blouse.

"Stand up darling, let mommy undress you."

I stood there not saying a word, I never mention the fact that she kept referring to herself as mommy. I tried to look non-committal although it was obvious I was aroused. Which was understandable with her standing practically naked before me. I made no attempt to prevent her from undressing me, with my arousal persisting, probably because Gwen was rubbing against my more sensitive parts. I couldn't take my eyes off her just watching the movements of her body as she bent down to pick up my clothes.

I was completely aroused when she asked me to lie on the massage table. She poured the pleasantly perfumed massage oil into her hand then spread it across my chest before teasingly rubbing the warm oil the whole length of my body. As she bent over her breasts dangled down between the open front of her blouse slipping and sliding over my oily chest.

My eyes closed as she began to massage me, my excitement increased as she totally dominated me. I was unable to control myself, as her breasts continually slipped across my cock, causing me to shoot semen everywhere, mainly over her blouse and breasts. Gwen scolded me.

"Look what you've done you naughty boy it's gone all over mommy's blouse and my chest and now it's dripping down onto mommy's skirt. Now I'll have to take them both off."

I watch her breasts as they hung down through the front of her blouse, swinging around as she fumbled to remove her skirt. Why I never tried to make a grab for them, I'll never know; I just laid there and stared at them. Having removed her skirt and blouse she poured more warmed oil into her hand, then working in circles gradually rubbed the oil into my chest. I watched as her breasts swayed hypnotically, back and forth.

Gwen moved round to the head of the table her stomach pressed against the top of my head. Stretching across me she continued to massage my chest. Working in circles, mom deliberately avoided touching my nipples, although occasionally she would flick one. I tried to capture one of her oily nipples in my mouth as they brushed across my face.

Several times a little extra oil was needed to prevent possible friction burns, while she worked her way down my body, dwelling at various pressure points. Teasingly, mom bypassed my groin area and began massaging my upper thighs; I became immensely frustrated as she ignored my pride and joy. Having completed the massage, mom leant over and whispered in my ear that I should go and get in mommy's bed and that she would follow shortly.

When mom eventually slipped into bed, she pulled me close, and held out her breast allowing me to draw her nipple into my mouth. As I suckled, mom told me what a good boy I was, how cleaver I am, and all the pleasures I gave her, and that she loves me dearly.

"I am a desperate, insecure, older woman that needs to be made passionate love to, and would be devastated and inconsolable; if you failed to take me as your wife. I want to stand in front of my husband, naked, while you have me commit sexual acts while you use my body to pleasure yourself."

Time didn't exist while lying in bed together playing mother and son, neither did it stand still, nor did it go by fast. We were in a little universe of our own where the two of us never aged and were never young; we were, infinite. It was a feeling like no other, I can't explain what it felt like, but it was wonderfully exciting, extreme love and passion, it could never end. I had no idea how much time had passed, it seemed like hours.

"Come darling, it's time to fuck mommy."

I released her breast, moved up, wrapped my arms around her and we kissed. Our passion exploded until we couldn't hold out any longer, with mom encouraging me to make love. The clock said 01:23 a.m.

When I awoke the next morning, we were still locked in an embrace. Gwen was already awake watching me.

"Good morning darling, how do you feel?" I smiled.

"Great."

"Do you feel less stressed this morning?"

"Is that what last night was all about?"

"Partly."

We started kissing, so before it went too far, because it was obvious how it was going to end, Gwen asked if there was anything she could do for me.

"Let me cum in your mouth."

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, before moving down my body, not a forceful passionate kiss, it was gentle and tender with our lips hardly making contact. The softness of her lips as she massaged my manhood was in the same vein as her kiss, slow, gentle, tender and long lasting. I pressed my hand against her body tracing the contours of her tits, finally wrapping both hands around them. Mom had come to enjoy me squeezing her big tits and twisting her nipples. I watch as her head bobbed up and down, her lips feeling silky smooth against the roughness of her tongue as it glided across the more sensitive areas of my cock. Gwen started gagging as the increased sensations encouraged me to force myself deeper down her throat, until I cum in her mouth. It wasn't long after that I pulled her back so that I could suck, nip and scrape her nipples with my teeth. Gwen, with my face pressed against her tits, and my tongue flicking across her nipple, stroked the back of my head. What a domestic scene we made, with me snuggled up against mother, being breast fed.

After I graduated from college I spent two years working for a local company. My salary certainly eased our financial constraints with mom able to purchase a few new clothes and have her hair done on a regular basis. During my time with the company I successfully headed up a number of small projects. One day I was called into the managing partner's office and told that I was to head up a team to negotiate a very important merger which would have important financial advantages for both companies. My position with the company was not at a grade where I would be expected to have this responsibility. What made things worse was two managers, several grades higher than I, were seconded to the team under my authority. The situation went from bad to worse when my opposite number on the opposing team was at director level.

We got to a point in the negotiations where we were at stalemate, it was an important point, because it decided which of the companies would be the lead company and headquarters, and neither of us would give ground. In the end I instructed my team to collect up their documents and informed my opposite number that the merger would not proceed. Of course the managers on my team didn't agree and would have allowed the other company to become the senior company.

The following day I was called into the managing partner's office.

Mr. Williams didn't look very happy. "Who gave you authority to cancel the merger?"

"You did sir when you appointed me as team leader."

"Well I've had their chairman on the phone most of the night telling me what was going on and the differences of opinion. Do you think that you ought to return to the table and be a little more amenable?"

"No sir, what with their team leader and the flack I'm getting from those managers you put on my team I would rather you name some other as team leader, because what you're asking is not in the company's best interest."

"I totally agree and I told their chairman the same thing they either do as you ask or the merger is off."

The merger went ahead, I got a promotion and a substantial raise. Three weeks later I received a letter from a large well known company across country with a job offer. A managerial position with a salary three times my present one. Gwen and I discussed the possibility of moving, after all, this is the type of future we planned for.

"Darling everything sounds great, but they are bound to ask for your marital status, what will you tell them?"

"Well, I've been thinking about that. At the interview if they ask me, I will tell them that I am living with an older woman, and our wedding is planned to take place in eight weeks. That gives us a month for them to arrange a job interview, for them to make me an offer and for me to accept it. Then we'll need a further month for me to work out my notice, then we take a month off, during which we supposedly get married, have a honeymoon, and make our moving arrangements. What do you think, that way we will be married, or so they will think, when we arrive and I start work."