Keep It In The Family: Bro In Law

Story Info
Bro in law gets a handjob on Thanksgiving day.
1.9k words
4.47
5.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers

Kejuan had his eye on me, and I had my eye on him.

Thanksgiving weekend of 2015, I came home to Baltimore on leave from Germany with my new girl Tasha, as my Granny Alice had been begging to see me with someone.

"Bring that long haired gal to the house," I wanna feed her, Granny told me, as I FaceTimed the woman who raised me and allowed her to meet Tasha. "She's a doll. Bring her, Quentin! I'mma feed that skinny little thing and she won't know what hit her."

Tasha, a native of D.C., and I lucked out as we got a flight out of Frankfurt that let us land the preceding Monday. I introduced Tasha to my Granny and my two sisters, Bella and Kimberly, as well as Kejuan, Kimberly's offensive lineman sized fiance.

"So we hear about you and finally meet you," Kimberly said to Tasha as they hugged.

Kejuan and I did the same, as we'd met before, then later on that evening we all sat down to eat collards and cornbread prepared by my Granny, right before Tasha and I left for a two night stay in D.C. to meet her family.

"I know you a D.C. girl, but uh, make sure you come back here to get a helping of my peach cobbler, you understand," she told Tasha before we left the house.

While driving I couldn't help but think of Kejuan and how he looked at me when we met earlier. Dude could've been six foot five, maybe 300 lbs., and no more than 23. Though he carried a little gut, he had big arms that bulged through the leather jacket he was wearing. He was masculine, but there was something about the beefy dude that won the heart of my dance team performing, aspiring lawyer of a sister as she was head over heels in love with dude.

"This man adores me, and I adore him," she once said in a family group chat prior.

Tasha and I did D.C. for two days as we met and congregated with her family, then she and I headed back north just in time for Thanksgiving morning.

"Good, Quinton is back. You and that long haired gal get in here and help," Granny yelled at me, as she needed hands in preparing her traditional Thanksgiving breakfast.

Granny was in the kitchen when she shouted her demands, as we joined Kimberly, Kejuan, and a handful of cousins as we prepped food. I stood beside Kejuan as I was slicing fruit, and would "poke the bear" a little through conversation.

"So you a junior like my sister," I asked Kejuan. "I never knew what year you were in."

"No, I'm actually a senior. I finished a year ago and working on my masters now, then afterwards I'll get the doctorate," he said with a sly smile.

"Ok big senior. What's next," I asked.

"Well, somehow if the pros come calling, I'll answer, but otherwise, I want to be a science teacher," he stated.

Kejuan was articulate, but had a little zest in his vocal dialogue. I listened attentively, letting him talk as I looked at him, checking out his full, perfectly manicured beard highlighted by his full lips. He rambled and so the more he spoke, the more I wanted to put my hands on his ass, or in his crotch, just to see how he'd react when he was being pleasured. I was sure the big boy came like a faucet, and I for one wanted to confirm sooner than later. I ended up interrupting him to keep my dick from getting hard.

"She brought you all the way up here to get some of Granny's cooking. You're about to see how real it is up here in Baltimore," I told him.

"Oh yeah? I'm definitely down for that," he said to me, as he winked his right eye.

"You down for whatever this weekend," I asked, trying my best not to go too far, but at the edge.

"I'm definitely down for whatever, I'm born ready," he said.

Big boy was my prey, as this black bear hunk definitely became my sexual prey, as I wanted nothing more than to have a private moment with him.

"Well buckle up. Your taste buds won't be the same after today," I said to him, trying to steer the conversation on course with events involving family, vice just me and him.

We all finished our jobs in food preparation to allow Granny to serve us one piping hot breakfast, something she'd done as a tradition for many years. Afterwards, the men cleaned the dishes, then retreated to the living room to watch football, while the women all tied their hair back and put on aprons to assist Granny. Kejuan made it a point to sit beside me, as we all laughed, joked, and drank liquor, having a jubilant time.

"Who would you mind getting drafted by," one of the cousins asked Kejuan.

He spoke and I paid close attention, as he was making eye contact with everyone, except me.

"Would you go to Dallas or San Francisco," another cousin asked.

"I'll go wherever I'm drafted or given a chance. I'll prove my worth from there," he said to him.

Kejuan's big hips bordered mine as he couldn't keep still, him being excited from the male bonding. All I could think about was what he looked like without clothes on, and how big that dick might've been. I got hard myself pondering, and would get up while he talked, with all the guys paying attention to what he was saying. I pretended as if I was going to the bathroom in Granny's huge house, but ended up grabbing my cigarettes and heading through the side door, and under the carport to smoke and reflect. I grabbed my dick through my pants to get it soft, hoping the hard on would disappear before I went back in.

"You out here by yourself," I heard a male voice say.

It was Kejuan.

"It's cold out here. You just had to get a couple drags in," he asked.

"Had to get up from the couch. You damn near crushed me," I told him, as I'm five foot nine, 160 lbs.

I was sitting in a folding chair in the 35 degree temperature as Kejuan came closer to me, to where I could smell his cologne, and his cock was a couple feet from my face, bulging through his pants. He didn't say a word, instead smiling at me as I looked up at him, wondering what we'd do next.

"You know, I'm out here with Kim, and you here with Tasha, but a part of me feels like we'd rather be with each other," he said.

I tossed the cigarette.

"Tell Kim we going for a ride to my boy Ray's house," I told him. "And grab our coats."

My sisters knew that Ray was one of my best friends, and wouldn't think anything of Kejuan riding with me to his house. What they didn't know was that Ray was in prison for money laundering, and that I was taking buddy somewhere secluded so we could fiddle around a bit. Five minutes later Kejuan came back out with my coat, as he put his on, and we drove off in my Dodge, leaving the neighborhood to head across town to an industrial area near the water, as I knew of an abandoned lot that was never redeveloped. I looked over at Kejuan to see him eyeing the area nervously, and so I placed my hand on his crotch, spotting that big dick of his busting through his boxers.

"You wanna play wit it," he asked.

"You damn right I do. Pull them pants to your ankles," I told him.

He would reveal what looked like the thickest cock, with its big, oval like pink tip, and fat, ashy, black shaft with a heavily, hairy base. He looked up at me as I cut the engine and put the car in park, as no one else was in sight from what I gathered scanning the area. I looked back at him, then lunged over to kiss him while I placed my right hand in his shirt to rub his barreled chest, then his left nipple. He let out a soft moan, one that showed his hunger for this type of attention that most likely my sister wasn't giving. That left nipple was hard and stubborn, and so I twisted it and made him moan louder, then beg me to suck that big dick of his. I wouldn't go down, instead spitting in my right hand and putting it at the tip as I rubbed it. I then began stroking as we continued to kiss, and placed my other hand on that nipple while I continued pulling on it, and taking that huge cock in my hand, stroking it slowly from base to the head.

"Kim don't do this, do she," I whispered.

"Hell no, she doesn't. And you ain't gon' stop," he told me.

I started sucking on his right nipple as the left nipple still was being played with, and for a brief moment I rubbed his big, juicy balls as they were as hard as jawbreakers. I let go of that nipple to put both hands on his dick, with one on top of the other as I kept massaging his shaft, pulling hard on the skin and stroking consistently. He had precum gushing out of him, as a couple times I asked if he came and he told me no.

"I just precum a lot when I'm excited," he said to me.

I kept the same pace in beating his meat as he graciously whined, enjoying the moment of me giving pleasure. I would've probably sucked him, or even fucked him, if we were back at the house for he gave me bottom vibes with his big ass, but we instead went through great lengths to do this.

"I think I'm about to do it," he said.

"Do what," I asked, stroking him harder and faster.

I twisted my hands while pulling that dick and he moaned louder while the windows were fogged up, as either of us didn't care if someone was watching.

"You gon' shoot that nut," I told him.

"Oh fuckkkkkk, I'm gon' cummmmmmmm. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww," he screamed, and he basted the dashboard and windshield, as his spunk seemed to splatter everywhere.

I kept stroking that dick feverishly, trying to get him to shoot another load then he stopped me, letting me know he was empty and majorly sensitive.

"I can't remember the last time I busted a nut like that," he said afterwards.

I grabbed some Wet Wipes in the backseat and had him clean up the mess, tossing the wipes out of the window after. We kissed once more, then he pulled his pants up and I cut on the engine, then the heat, to clear the windows of fog. We wouldn't utter a word to each other until we got back to Granny's, as the food was in the oven cooking, and everyone was lounging in the living room, with not one adult having a hand without a red cup.

"Hey baby, did you see your friend," Tasha asked.

A smile came over me as I sat beside, and kissed her, while Kejuan did the same with Kim. We looked at each other for two seconds, then carried on, as if nothing happened.

tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers