All Comments on 'Keep It In The Family: Bro In Law'

by tchina85

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

No, he didn't get to see his old friend, but he was just introduced to a new one! And I get the feeling this is only the beginning of a friendship that could grow even bigger if they work on it. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Quite arousing, enjoyed reading it. Recently I was at my in-laws house and my brother-in-law was walking around in some very, very tight long underwear and wearing a pair of pink flip-flops. He bent over just a few feet from me; I began to lick my lips and got hard, wishing he was my lover . I've never came right out and told him I liked him, although I've told him numerous times I enjoy being with him and if he wants to go somewhere or just hang out I'd like that.

I've always thought Jorge was attractive, sexy and imagined he would be a great kisser; but, now I seen his ass as something I wished I could kiss, rim and make love to. I know if we kissed just once, bells would ring for both of us and we'd be lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertchina85@tchina85
Born and raised in Portsmouth, VA, born January 26th, active duty vet, Just trying to get my writing career off the ground, and most of all, appease and tease. Here's some of my catalog below: https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/story/B0CPYMMLSK https://www.amazon.com/kind...