Keep It in the Family Pt. 08

Story Info
Susan fucks her reluctant parents and eager grandparents.
15.2k words
4.8
107.1k
69

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 - My parents and my paternal grandparents

Having safely broken Jade's heroin addiction, and for the time being, at least, satisfying her powerful desire for orgasm and exhibitionism through the online site, I thought I could safely leave her with her mother and my husband. If she needed any more fucking, I knew I could rely on them, and they could always call in Chrissy's brothers, or Elizabeth and her husband. The reason I wanted to leave her was that ever since I'd found out about my incestuous genetic heritage, and my parents attempt to break the chain, my cunt had been itching to sample my father's cock the way I should have sampled it at 18, according to family tradition. I raised the idea with Tony, Charlie and Chrissy, while Elizabeth was keeping an eye on Jade.

"Can I come with you, Mom? I'd love to watch your father fuck you," Tony asked, curious as ever.

"And I'm sure you want to fuck my mother, son, don't you?"

The thought of getting double-teamed by my son and my father seemed to turn on a tap in my pussy, which suddenly seemed to be flowing with juice from my vagina. I thought having my son with me might help a lot, since I suspected my mother was going to be more resistant than my father to the idea of us all joining our family incest circle.

"Don't forget to tell Dad that he can have me as well, Suz ..."

"... and Lucy and Chloe are such slutty cunts now that I'm sure he can have them as well ..."

"... and I can't imagine that Jude and Jason, and your Michael could resist fucking Mom, either."

Despite all of this advice from Chrissy and Charlie, neither had mentioned it, but I suddenly had an image of my husband fucking my mother, which made me even wetter, but then pulling out of her and ramming his cock, shiny with her cum, straight up my own cunt, and coming inside me. Shit, I just had to pull my dress up and start playing with my pussy, watched in amazement by my son, my husband and my sister.

"Well, don't just fucking stand there! Tony, you and Charlie can fuck my cunt and ass, and you, Chrissy, can push your pussy on my face so I can eat you out."

Clothes went flying everywhere, and Chrissy managed to drag my dress over my head as I stood up to let Charlie lay on the couch, while I kept rubbing my clit, and was carried away by the thoughts of me and my incestuous family all fucking my parents.

"Hang on, Susan, let me lube your ass with some of your cum," Charlie said, and I felt his fingers slip into my cunt, then drag some of my slimy secretions back to my asshole, pushing his finger in that hole as well to lubricate me inside.

"Now lower yourself on my cock," Charlie said, and when I felt the tip of his cock against my ass, I dropped my full weight on it, sending it rocketing into my bowels until he was right in me, and my weight was on my butt.

I was still rubbing my clit, naturally, but Chrissy had started massaging my tits, and I had managed to turn my head around and catch one of her nipples in my mouth.

"Legs up and out wide, Mom." Tony ordered, but I couldn't have done anything else, as he had already grabbed my ankles and pulled them up and apart.

When I looked down, I could see Charlie's shaft deep in my ass and my cunt gaping open, but it wasn't open for long as Tony rammed his cock in it.

"Take me in your sloppy cunt while Dad fucks your ass, Mommy slut."

"Oh God! That's fucking wonderful," I yelled out, clenching my fists, as my son's and my husband's cocks started to dance around each other up inside me.

"It'll be even better now, Sis," Christine said, pushing me back down against my husband, who was now pumping in and out of my asshole in time with my son ramming into my cunt, and straddling over my face. "Suck my cunt, sister bitch."

I thought I was going to explode as I enjoyed the sexual pleasure my husband, sister and son were giving me, but my imagination still kept flipping back to the image of my mother's cunt in my mouth, and my father's cock in one of my holes while my son took the other one. God, I really had become such a slut. What on earth had come over me these few weeks?

I didn't know, and I fucking didn't care. I just lay back and enjoyed the sensations, the only thing on my mind being to make sure that my sister came in my mouth at the same time as me, and as I could feel two jets of sperm filling my ass and vagina. Soon I was right on the edge, and I could feel Charlie and Tony's strokes shortening in my holes, and to make sure that my sister came at the same time, I nipped her clit with my teeth, and pushed two fingers deep into her asshole.

"Aagghh, I'm going to come in your fucking mouth, sis," Chrissy yelled, and I knew my son and husband were going to come as well.

Fuck, we all came, and it was unbelievable. We were all jerking around so much, that we fell off the couch, spunk and cum flying out of me. I had Charlie so well trained by now, though, that he licked up all of the spunk, sucking both his and Tony's out of my holes, and cleaning off all of the mess of spunk and cum from between my legs, before cleaning up his sister-in-law as well, while she cleaned Tony's cock with her mouth, and I did the same for Charlie.

Once I'd recovered, I immediately went and phoned my parents, telling them that I was going to drive up immediately with my younger son to visit them. I'd warned them they I wanted to visit at some point, but were surprised by the short notice. Given the intensity of my fantasies, I just couldn't wait, and if I drove fast enough I knew we could get there in time for supper. Luckily Tony had a long weekend from his college, so we'd have over a whole day to try to get what I wanted.

I'd thrown a few clothes into a case, while Tony had done the same, and we dashed out and headed out.

"Do you really think that after all this time Gran and Grandpa will change their mind, Mom?"

"I think Gran will be the harder to persuade, but I'm determined the next man to come in my cunt will be my Daddy. You may be able to help with Gran, Tony. I guess it might help if we tell them about our recent history, and I'm afraid we'll have to tell them that you and Michael are fucking me, and Jude and Jason are fucking Chrissy, despite them keeping our family trait from us."

"And the girls, Mom."

"And the girls, but I think we'd be better not saying anything about Jade if we can help it."

Whenever I could, I put my foot on the gas as far as I dared, and with keeping us on the road and looking out for speed traps, I was only half listening to Tony rambling on about what my Mom's body would be like, and whether she'd be as hot as the GILF's on the granny porn sites he'd studied with his usual dedication. Anyway, I couldn't let my imagination get loose again, as I was wet as it was. What we did agree, though, was that Tony's work to try to build a full Lewis family tree would be a good cover story, though it turned out that even I hadn't realised just how far he'd managed to get, nor just what a huge family it was turning out to be.

"Oh, hi, Susan, Tony," my father greeted us, giving us each a hug, and carrying out bags into the house.

Shit, even such an innocent and gentle touch sent shudders right through me, but I could still hardly believe that I'd driven like a lunatic just in the hope that I could persuade the man who had brought me up to fuck me. I guess every daughter has a few fantasies about their father, but until Elizabeth told me about the family history, they'd been just that: fantasies. Now they had become an absolute compulsion, and as I followed him into the house, the only thought in my mind was imagining what his cock would look like, and what would it feel like up inside me.

"Hi, Susan. Hi Tony."

My Mom hugged us both as we walked in, and I saw Tony giving her body the once over, and I thought she looked as good as ever. They say you should look at a woman's mother before you marry her, as that's what she'll age like, and I'd be happy if I looked as good as her when I got to her age. What amazed me, though, was that for the first time I noticed she smelled like a woman. It was probably partly the flowery perfume she always used, oh so sparingly, but maybe as well it was that since I'd started enjoying eating my daughters' and sister's cunts I now noticed a woman's natural scent far more than I had before. I was certainly wet enough that I had no trouble smelling the scent wafting from the moisture running along my cunt, as I hugged my Mom to me.

"It's great to see you, hon, even if it came as a bit of a surprise."

"Sorry, Mom, Pop, but with Chrissy moving back down, it suddenly hit me how long it has been since either of us visited, and I guess I thought I really should reconnect with the family. Tony's started to build the family tree, and there seem to be lots more relatives that we never had anything much to do with, and we thought you could help."

"Yes, Gran. I've got a bit of time off school, and I thought you could help me fill in some of the details, especially what people are like rather than just their dates."

I thought my parents looked a bit nervous and secretive when Tony said that, though I was certain I knew why. I gave my mother a hug and a kiss, and she chose to comment on what I was sure my father had noticed, but hadn't mentioned.

"Are'nt wearing a brassiere young lady? You shouldn't flaunt yourself like that, and anyway, you'll regret it when everything sags."

"Don't be such a prude, Mom. I love the feeling I get having my tits free and rubbing up against my dress."

"Well! Language, Susan, especially in front of your son. Come and give Gran a kiss, Tony."

He did, but he kissed her full on the mouth, which she obviously wasn't expecting, leaving her with a shocked look on her face.

"Oh, Tony, I'm glad you're pleased to see me. I've made up your old room Susan, and I've put Tony in Brian's old room."

"There wasn't any need for that, Mom. Tony could have slept in with me."

"SUSAN! Don't be so silly. Tony's a grown boy, well man really, so he shouldn't be sleeping in the same room as his mother. Anyway, sit down and have a drink and a sandwich, and you can tell me your news before it's bedtime."

I decided not to push it yet, so I winked at Tony, which he understood immediately. Over supper Tony talked about his computing work, which my parents had to pretend to be interested in, though I doubt they understood much of what he was saying. I said that we'd helped Chrissy move her family in, and that Charlie had promised he would be moving the company HQ to the nearby city, so he'd be travelling a lot less.

As we spoke, I could see my father's eyes keep coming back to my nipples which were showing clearly through the thin fabric of the dress, and I made sure I moved my body as much as I could, so that he could see my tits moving around inside.

We said goodnight, and we all went up to bed, my Mom making sure that Tony knew which room to go to. My parents had had an extension a few years back, so they had their own bathroom. I waited until I heard their bedroom door close, then I went along to the other bathroom for a wash and a pee. I was sitting on the toilet peeing when Tony opened the door and came in.

"I thought I heard the splash of your pee, Mom. Open your legs a bit more so I can see better."

I remembered how embarrassed I'd been the first time Tony had watched me on the toilet, whereas now I loved him watching me pee, and he did it so often he clearly did as well. He pulled off a couple of sheets of paper and wiped me off, then I stood and kissed him.

"Give it half an hour, Tony, then come down to my room. I can't imagine Pops will be able to sneak away from Mom, even if he wanted to, and I want to be fucked on my old bed, where I used to masturbate thinking about what actual sex would be like. I went back to my room, making sure that I made enough noise for my parents to know that it was just one person's footsteps, and I was back in my old room, which I used to share with Chrissy until my brother left, and we then had our own rooms. I took my dress off, and laid on the bed naked, with my legs open, gently playing with my pussy, remembering all the times I had done the same thing before, waiting for my son.

I pushed my finger between the fold of my labia, getting a buzz as I felt the warmth and moistness of my slit, and an even bigger one as I slid my finger into my wet vagina. Shit, I was just as desperate to feel a cock inside me as I had been all those years ago, but in this case the big difference was that in a few minutes my youngest son was going to come and fuck his slutty mother. I was just at the point of giving in to my lust, and rubbing my clit until I came, when I heard the bedroom door open.

"God, Mom, you look inviting," Tony whispered, the moonlight coming in through the window giving enough light to illuminate my body against the bed. "Is this where you and Auntie Christine used to fuck each other."

"Oh, we didn't fuck each other, son. We just used to lay here and listen to each other's fingers making slurping noises in our dripping wet pussies. Listen!"

I moved my fingers rapidly in and out of my hole, and round and around inside, making loud squelching noises.

"Doesn't it sound gorgeous? Come and put your fingers in my cunt alongside mine, and feel how wet I am, son."

"Fuck, Mom, I'm always surprised how wet your cunt gets, and I love the scent of you. Do you think Gran's cunt will be this slimy and delicious?"

"I'm sure we're both going to find out, son," I replied, the thought sending a shudder of anticipation race through me, and together our fingers explored my vagina, and teased my clit.

"I love you, Mom, but did you ever imagine that twenty-odd years later your son would be ramming his cock up you on this very bed, filling the vagina I passed through with my sperm?"

"No, and I don't want to have to keep imagining it either, Tony. Just ram the fucking thing in your mother's gaping wet cunt, and fuck me hard."

"You really are such a fucking slut, Mom, and I love you," he whispered as he drove his big, throbbing penis into my vagina.

I was a slut, but yet even as my son was pistoning in and out of my cunt, kneading my tits and exploring my mouth with his tongue, rather than concentrating on the forbidden pleasure of my son screwing me, I kept imagining the equally forbidden pleasure of fucking my father. Not only that, but I knew my son was thinking more about fucking his grandmother rather than his mother, and I knew I was just compounding my dirtiness by the way I desperately wanted to watch my son's cock pumping in and out of my mother, while my father did the same to me.

We came, each caught up in our own imagined scenarios, yet delighting in the feelings we had sent through each other's bodies. We cleaned the spunk off each other with our tongues, then we snuggled into each other and went to sleep dreaming about fucking my parents.

I woke up with a start, hearing my mother shouting that breakfast was ready, and as I looked around the bedroom, it took me a while to catch up with the fact that I wasn't still an eighteen-year old, but a mature woman. I'd half expected that I'd be caught out, sleeping with my son, but Tony must have woken up earlier and snuck back to the other bedroom. Being caught would have really set things flying, but given that we hadn't been, I knew I needed to find another way to turn the conversation to sex and incest.

I'd packed a baggy, but very short T-shirt. It was really designed as a T-shirt for someone much larger than me, but it was ideal as my supposed nightdress. When I bent forward, the neck gaped so much that my tits didn't even touch against the material, but were fully on display, and I only had to bend or stretch up a little for the bottom to rise up and reveal my ass and pussy. I put it on, and went downstairs, where I found Tony and my parents already dressed, and breakfast on the table.

"Oh, sorry I overslept," I apologised, stretching as I suppressed a yawn, pulling the T-shirt up enough that I knew the crease of my bald pussy would have been visible.

"SUSAN! What on earth are you wearing? I'm sure I could see your ... well, a bit of you that you're supposed to keep private."

"Sorry, Mom. 'Morning Pops," I replied, leaning over the table to give him a smile, then kissing him gently on the lips.

"Um, yes ... g ... g ... good morning S ... S ... Susan," he stammered as he took in the full glory of my tits dangling inside the T-shirt, with my nipples stiff as iron.

I sat down to eat my breakfast, but the funny thing was, I kept finding that I needed to reach over the table to get something, and I enjoyed to look on my father's face as my tits kept coming in to view. Not only that, but I kept dropping things, my knife, my serviette, my teaspoon, and wouldn't you know it, they always fell in the direction that meant my ass was facing my father when I bent over, so he was getting a good look at my cunt and my asshole too.

"SUSAN!"

"Yes, Mom?"

"Susan, for goodness sake sit still, else go and get changed. You keep flashing us with parts of you we're not supposed to see, especially your son, here."

"Oh, that's alright, Gran, we've got used to seeing Mom's bits at home. She's always doing it."

"Well, you should be ashamed of yourself. A woman of your age should know better than to let people see what I could see just now, and anyway, you're too old for anyone to be really interested."

Given the lump I'd seen in my father's pants the last time I bent down, there was certainly someone who was, and I knew that if I'd done the same thing at home, I'd have had at least some fingers if not a cock inside me by now, whichever of the family was the spectator.

"But Gran, there's lots of ..." Tony started, until I kicked him under the table.

"Sorry, Mom, it's just I don't like being restricted by clothes so much these days, and with the kids at college, I'm more used to being on my own."

"Well, if you're going to stay another night, then I'd better go into town and do some food shopping. Who's going to come with me?"

"I'd love to come, Gran," Tony replied, knowing exactly what I was up to.

"But Pops and I will stay here, and he can fill be in on some of the family history. That's alright, Pops, isn't it?" I said, throwing my arms around my father, and sitting on his lap.

"Um ... well, alright Susan, if that's alright with you Martha?"

I could feel my father's cock pushing against my pussy, and I could tell that it was affecting him, because he almost never used my mother's full name, which she hates.

"Well, alright Henry, but make sure that girl gets out of that nightdress while I'm gone, 'cause it's far too small for her."

"Don't worry, Mom, I wasn't intending to stay in it long, anyway," I replied, smiling.

No, I was intending to get out of it as soon as I could, and she never said anything about putting anything else on, did she?

"Come on, Gran, let's get going, then. I always enjoy going out with you. Do they take Apple Pay at your local stores?" Tony added, giving me a wink, and putting his arm around my mother and encouraging her out of the door.

"I used to love sitting on your lap, Daddy, when I was a kid," I said, wriggling my bum around on his lap, "but I don't remember feeling your cock trying to invade my pussy. Or was I just too naïve to notice?"

"Um ... I don't know what you mean Susan ..."

"Don't be silly, Pops. I know you've kept looking at my tits when I've bent over in front of you, and I know you can feel the heat and wetness of my cunt on your leg. Just imagine how my wet cunt would look if I rubbed it over your stiff cock."

"Susan! Susan, you shouldn't be doing this. You're my daughter, and a grown woman at that. It's wrong."