Keep It in the Family Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Gran would understand, even if Mom didn't.

Gran came over to me as I eased myself off her husband, and we kissed. I used my tongue to push some of her son's spunk into her mouth, spunk she must have tasted years earlier, before he had married Mom and withdrawn from the family. I grabbed one of her saggy tits, and rubbed my hand over her tight nipple, before I pushed her away, and beckoned to my Mom.

"Come on, Mom, help clean your slutty daughter off."

"Open your mouth, Susan, let me see how much of your father's spunk you've got in there."

We kissed, and I shared what was left of her husband's spunk. We broke the kiss, and before I could do anything else, I felt my legs being hoisted up, and I felt my Gran's tongue start licking up the spunk that was running out of both of my holes. She started deep between my butt cheeks, sliding her tongue up and over the ring of my anus, which I knew would still be pink and gaping from my grandfather's cock, and she licked inside, then slid her tongue further up. She stopped again at the opening of my vagina, pulling it open, and now adding her grandson's sperm to her husband's.

"Move over, mother-in-law, I want a share of my daughter's cunt and asshole as well. Pull her open more for me."

My Mom gently pushed my Gran to one side, so that she could use her tongue me. It wasn't her tongue that touched me first, though, because she pushed one finger from each hand inside my anus, which still hadn't fully closed, and pulled me open. I hadn't realised what an amazingly long tongue she had, until I felt it moving around up inside my asshole. I pushed down hard, and I felt a stream of my grandfather's semen run out of me, and my mother sucked it all in and swallowed it.

I'd never had my ass so thoroughly licked out before, and it felt wonderful. But she wasn't finished, because she moved on to my cunt, repeating her trick of pulling me open, then using her tongue to lick as much sperm from my vagina as she could.

"Don't be greedy, Martha. I want to eat her out properly," my Gran commanded, as she stood watching my Mom licking me out, her fingers playing with her clit as she watched. "Let's circle the wagons."

It took me a few seconds to realise what she meant. Luckily my parents had one of those superking beds, so we had plenty of room to form a circle, well more of a triangle, really. I'd already eaten my Mom's cunt that morning.

"Stay there, Mom, suck me off. I want to taste my Gran."

I grabbed my Gran's legs, and pushed my head between them, savouring the highly spiced taste of her cunt for the first time. I used my fingers to open her labia, and I licked along the full length of her vulva, which was still wet from her cum and my Mom's saliva.

"Alright, Martha, close up so I can reach your cunt. I suppose twice in a row isn't too bad, as I waited so long, and I confess I loved the taste and feel of you."

By laying on our sides, we managed to close the loop, each having our head between another one's legs, and we went to work, sucking, licking and nibbling each other's cunts and anuses. I knew I was getting the best of the deal, as I was eating out my Gran for the first time, and my Mom was eating me for the first time as well. It was wonderful, and I just wished we'd started doing it twenty-four years ago.

I completely forgot what the men might be doing, as they recovered from the airtight fucking they'd given me, but as we three women were enjoying keeping each other just on the edge of coming, I heard my son speak.

"I don't know about you, but I'm ready, again and it seems to me there's three shit holes ready for us. I want to fuck my Gran's asshole."

"I'll take your wife, son, and you take your daughter," I heard my grandfather say, and then I felt a lot of movement on the bed.

My son was right, as always. The way we were laying left our assholes exposed, though they must have been partly obstructed by the head between each of our legs, so it was going to require a bit of skill to make it work. I felt hands pushing my head back towards the front of my Gran's cunt, which I knew had to be my son's, and then I felt her ass cheeks being pulled open. I felt her jerk, then I felt a pair of balls bang against the top of my head. Shit, my son was now fucking my Gran's asshole, while I sucked on her clit, which sent a thrill through me.

While I was feeling that, I also felt my own butt cheeks being pulled apart, and something touched my anus, which felt as if it was back to being the tight hole it was normally. I knew that the combination of my Mom's saliva, and for sure some of my Grandpa's spunk left in me would be good lubrication, so I relished the feeling of pain as my asshole was stretched open again by my father's cock. I could feel my father's cock forcing it's way deep into my butthole, and shudder of excitement went through me as I realised that he had now fucked me in all three of my holes.

I slowed my licking of Gran's clit, partly deliberately, but partly just because my head was getting bashed by my son's testicles each time he rammed his cock up my Gran's shitter. Mom must have felt the same challenge as her husband's cock pistoned in and out of my ass, and I could also feel her rocking forwards as her father-in-law's organ was forced into her bowels.

"Enjoying your daughter's asshole, son?"

"As much as I enjoyed her cunt, and I bet as much as you're enjoying my wife's asshole, Dad."

"And I love being inside my Great Gran's ass, almost as much as Mom's. I can't wait to fill her with my spunk."

And he couldn't. For once, it was Tony who came first. I could feel his rapid stokes against my head, and I knew he was sending spurt after spurt of his sperm up inside her. The movement altered the way my mouth and tongue were massaging her clit, and this seemed to get her off almost immediately. She came in my mouth, filling it with her cum, and I felt the saltier taste of her pee as she squirted into it as well.

That set me off, and the way my body started moving of its own accord amplified my father's thrusts in my ass, and he came as well, adding his spunk to what was left of his father's. Of course, all of this movement around her helped get my Mom off as well. She bit my cunt lips as she came, and I was as sure as sure could be that my grandfather was coming up her ass, the way he'd not long before come in mine.

It was intense, and absolutely wonderful. I'd now shared with my Mom the pleasure of having not just my father come in our cunts and assholes, but my grandfather as well. Not only that, but it made me tingle inside thinking of the sort of initiation we were going to get at the next family meeting. I thought it was all going to be over at this point, until my son pulled his cock out of my Gran's butthole, and I realised that his spunk would now be running out of her only a few inches from my face, which was in exactly the right place.

I moved my head back, pulled open my Gran's ass cheeks, and started sucking my son's spunk out of it. She obvious thought that was a great idea, so she started to do the same to my Mom, and in turn, Mom pushed her exceptionally long tongue into the gaping rosebud of my anus. My Gran's ass must have been gaping wide, as I found even I could get my tongue past her sphincter, and inside the start her rectum, and with some sucking and licking, I got three good swallows of my father's spunk out it.

I wasn't going to miss the opportunity of even more enjoyment, though, and I pushed my thumb as far as I could into my Gran's vagina, and squeezed it down on my fingers which I rubbed over and around her lovely large clit, pushing the folds of her dark labia to let me at it. I knew the same idea would cycle around, and within seconds I felt my Mom fingering my hole and playing with my own clit.

"Fuck, look at the dirty bitches. I'm glad you've managed to bring your family into the incest circle, son, but I sure wish you'd done it sooner. I just can't keep going the way I used to, and I've probably only got a couple for fucks before I'm dry," my grandfather said to my father and son.

"Don't worry, Gramps, I'll fuck whoever you want for your turn as well," Tony boasted.

When we three generations of women had come again, my climax being just as enjoyable as my previous ones, we put this boast to the test, although we did have a bit of a break first.

"Who wants to watch me pee?" I asked.

I suppose that I shouldn't have been surprised when my son, father, mother, grandmother and grandfather all said they did, and they had to jostle each other for the view, as I sat back on the seat with my legs apart, watching the thick stream of pee come out of me, and splash noisily into the water below. Neither Mom nor Gran were keen on being upstaged like that, so they let everyone watch them pee as well, and I thought everything was going to kick off again, but Gramps said he wanted a beer and a sandwich to help get his strength back, so we all washed our hands, and Mom got us something to eat and drink.

We spent the whole afternoon fucking, though. We must have tried every combination of generation and hole. Mom, Gran and I did eventually manage to wear the men out, although Tony managed to jerk himself off for one last time as the three of us rolled around in a circle again, but he just managed a few splatters which we easily licked off of each other. Eventually my grandparents went back home for their evening meal.

"Well, that was sure an unexpected delight," Gramps said. "Believe me, we'll find something special for your initiations, Martha and Susan.

"You know, Susan, we always loved you and your sister and brother. We just wanted to do what we thought was best for you," Mom said to me over dinner. "I was always brought up to believe that incest and adultery were sins. I guess I still think they are, but I hadn't realised just how enjoyable they can be."

"That's alright, Mom. Who knows what would have happened if you'd have done things differently, but thank goodness my sons forced me to let them fuck me, and it led me to discover my true nature. You loved watching Dad's cock disappear into my cunt, didn't you?"

"I did, Susan, and your grandfather's as well, and I never knew how much I'd enjoy eating pussy, or getting fucked in my butt."

"And you loved your grandson fucking you, didn't you, Gran?"

"Was I as good a fuck as you'd imagined, Pops?"

"You certainly were, Susan, and actually it was great to fuck Mom again - it brought back such great memories, and I'm looking forward to fucking some more of the family that I had when I was young. But we're going to have to come and visit. Now we've opened the floodgates, I want to fuck your twin sister, and of course your own daughters, Susan."

We promised that we would arrange for my parents to visit when all of both my and Chrissy's kids were around.

"You don't mind if I sleep with Mom tonight, do you Gran?" Tony asked.

"Just make sure you don't do anything that me or your Grandad wouldn't do with her," Mom replied, laughing.

The truth was that my cunt and ass were aching so much, and anyway, Tony wasn't sure he had anything more he could cum, so we just went to sleep, hugging together like a Mommy and her little boy. We needed to leave the next morning to get back so that Tony could get his assignment done before he went back to college. We got up early and Tony and I shared the bathroom, and he watched me as always, and made sure that I only put a cotton dress on, with no bra or panties, the way he always liked me.

We said goodbye to my parents, promising again to get together soon, and we headed for the car. This time Tony asked if he could drive, which was fine with me, as I tipped the seat back a bit, closed my eyes, and replayed some of the events of the previous day.

"God, Mom, yesterday was awesome, wasn't it? Michael and I never, ever imagined what we'd be releasing when we hid that camera and took those pictures of you. You just keep surprising me that you're even more of slut than I already knew. All my friends at college would be amazed that my Mom is such a whore, and even before then they all thought you were hot. I loved the way you fucked me and Grandad and Great Grandad at the same time, and I loved fucking Gran and Great Gran. I love you, Mom."

"I can't believe how it either, son, but I'm so glad you pushed me into it. I can hardly wait for the family event. I want so may men to come in me that my stomach, cunt and ass are totally full of spunk."

I wasn't even conscious of putting my hand up under my skirt, and starting to play with my cuntlips. I really don't think I intended to get myself off until my son noticed and decided to do something about it.

"Pull your dress right up to your waist, Mom, and let me watch you masturbate. No one will be able to see - except any truck drivers we pass."

As soon as he said it, I realised that I wanted to come, wanted to come so badly that I just hauled my dress up, and I pulled my labia open with one hand, while I slipped the other hand along my hole and into my vagina. It was wet as hell, and I pushed my whole hand up inside me, before I pulled it out, and started rubbing my clit.

"Yes, that's it, Mom. Fuck yourself. I can hear and smell how wet your cunt must be."

I came twice before all of the coffee I'd had for breakfast hit my bladder, and I told Tony to pull into the next rest area so I could have a pee. It was only a few minutes later that we pulled in to a rest area, but instead of stopping at the restrooms, Tony drove right to the end of the parking area, almost to the slip road to rejoin the freeway.

"What the fuck are you doing, Tony? Why didn't you stop at the restrooms?"

"You're going to pee next to the car, Mom, and you're going to take that dress off before you get out."

"Shit, Tony, anyone who goes past will be able to see me!"

I didn't want to get arrested, but the thought of strangers seeing me naked and peeing made me feel horny as hell again. Fuck, yes, I thought, yes, I'll do that. I undid my seat belt and pulled my dress up and over my head, throwing it over on to the back seat. Then I almost lost my nerve, as it hit me that I was on the road side of the car, and I'd be totally out in the open while I walked around to the other side.

"Get out, Mom. Remember you've already shown your cunt to all those people at the strip club, and I'll keep a lookout for the cops."

Right, if I was going to do this, I was going to do it properly, I thought. I opened the door wide, thinking how much better it would be with the old suicide front doors that opened the other way, which would have given anyone passing on the other carriageway a perfect view of my pussy, but I did the best I could. I got out and stretched, showing myself off to the cars flying past, before I walked slowly around to the other side of the car, on to the grass.

I suppose I could have sat back on my heels right next to the car, which would have let Tony see me pee, but no one else. But I didn't do that. I stayed near the back of the car, some way away from it, and facing towards the restrooms, the direction that cars would have to come from to rejoin the freeway. I had to wriggle around a bit to get comfortable, and to get in a position where I wouldn't just pee on my feet, and I couldn't really help it, could I, that a car did indeed appear just as the golden stream of pee arced out of me? The middle-aged couple in the car stared at me, mouths open, as they went past, and for a moment I worried that the driver was so distracted that they'd crash into our own car, but they managed to avoid that, and disappeared down the freeway.

Fuck, I enjoyed that, having a couple of strangers not just see my tits and cunt, but the line of piss coming out of it. I was chuckling to myself as I finished, wondering if I dared get myself off again out in the open, when I heard the car door open.

"Fucking hell, Mom, you're done it again. That was so fucking sexy. Come over here and bend over the bonnet of the car, because I need to fuck you."

No, surely I wasn't brave or foolish enough to let my son fuck me, naked, out in a public parking area? I fucking was. I strolled over to the car, the last drops of pee dripping down the inside of my legs, and I leaned of the bonnet of the car, presenting my ass to my son. What I hadn't thought about was that the paintwork of the car was hot from the sun, and the bonnet even hotter with the heat from the engine, so my nipples started to burn as soon as they touched it. Shit, the pain through my tits aroused me even more, and I opened my legs, waiting for my son to penetrate me, not caring who might see.

"I'm going to fuck your dripping, pissy cunt, Mom, until I come up inside you. What sort of degraded whore would let her son screw her across her car in parking area? I fucking love you Mom."

The answer to his question was 'me', of course. It was just so unbelievable arousing, to be naked, my tits and chest frying on the car, with my son fucking my pussy like crazy while cars went past, the occupants staring in amazement. I had my fingers playing with my clit, but my son's fingers were there as well, and I knew that in this situation neither of us was going to be able to last long.

"Fuck me, son, fill my cunt with your spunk while everyone going past watches."

We both came together, and my hips were banging against the side of the car as my body went into spasm, while my son kept pumping in me until his soft cock slipped out of my hole, and his spunk started to run down my leg. I didn't want to mess up the seat in the car, so I knew I needed to clean up a bit before I got back inside. I turned around and hoisted myself up on the bonnet of the car, my butt and back now being burned by the heat of the car.

"Better clean me up quickly, son," I said, as I lay back, in full view of the freeway, and let him suck up as much of his spunk from me as he could.

He didn't swallow, but pulled me up and transferred it all into my mouth, then he tucked himself back in his pants, as I danced around to the other side of the car, and grabbed my dress, making sure it was under me before I sat on the passenger seat.

"For fuck's sake get going, Tony," I said, "before anyone reports us."

It was just as well we were quick, because as we went past the next junction, a cop car with flashing lights was joining the opposite carriageway.

What a story we had to tell all of the others when we got back home, and we enjoyed telling it in technicolor detail, and they joined in, help us re-enact the scenes with my parents and grandparents. Everyone agreed that the family event, and our initiation, couldn't come quickly enough.