Keep It in the Family Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most of all, though, I think it must have been the surprise that my grandson actually wanted to fuck me, and then you all ordering me to do it. I suppose I've always bossed Henry around - I've probably been a bit of a bitch, as you called me earlier - and it was so good to have someone else taking control. I think I like being ordered around. Maybe I'm a submissive, or whatever they are called, and maybe if Henry had just been strict with me at the start, things would have turned out differently. Anyway, darling, tell me more about how you and Christine came to enjoy incest."

I told Mom the story of the blackmail, the realisation I enjoyed it, and then the story of Charlie and Chrissy's family.

The funny thing was that we were enjoying mother daughter bonding so much, something we'd missed on for years, that we hadn't realised we were still naked, laid on the couch with our arms around each other. Mom's pubes were a mess from my mouth and Tony's spunk, and our faces were still covered with the drying layer of each other's cum. It was only when we heard the door open that we knew we probably should have cleaned up and got dressed before the men came back.

"Hi, you must be Susan, one of the lost generation? Cousin Elizabeth said you had discovered your true self, and were wanting to rejoin the family circle. Even more surprising is that my son said he and his wife wanted to as well, after all these years," a thin elderly man, with grey hair said, his eyes scanning every inch of our nakedness.

"We didn't believe it, so we thought we'd come over ourselves. I guess I can see that you were serious after all. And gosh, Martha, you have got tits and a pussy after all, it seems," the woman with him said, with a smile on her face.

She looked as if she must have been a beauty when she was younger, but her hair was dyed auburn, and her tanned skin was heavily wrinkled. I vaguely remembered meeting both of them as my grandparents when I was very young, though later on we had no contact at all, presumably because we were being shunned by the rest of the family.

"Stand up, then, Susan, and let me get a good look at you. Hmm, nice tits, love the shaved pussy, and you've kept yourself in good shape. And you, Martha, stand in front of me so I can see your naked body that you've kept hidden for so long."

"They might look fine, Ted, but I guess the real test is whether Susan and Martha will let you fuck them, and I want to feel my little boy Henry up me again. It's been so long since I felt him come inside his Momma."

"Just wait a minute. I'm the one who missed her initiation ceremony, twenty-four years ago. Mom says I'd have been fucked by up to ten of my older relatives, so I claim something a bit more for my first time than just Grandpa fucking me. After all, I've had my sons, my daughters, my sister, and my nephews and niece, as well as cousin Elizabeth and now my father, so one old man just isn't going to cut it for me," I said, smiling, but deliberately setting out to provoke.

"Oh child, you're a bit out of date on the numbers now. Another couple of generations has gone by since your Mom should have joined, and they all seem to have had big families, and with way internet porn has spread, and people don't seem to mind sending naked selfies to each other, the number who are happy to fuck in public is much higher now. Yes, I can see you understand that this is what's in store for your own daughters, getting fucked by maybe as many as forty of fifty men straight off. And you can be sure we'll find special ways of dealing with latecomers like you and your mom," my grandmother said, with a creepily sadistic smile on her face.

"That sounds like fun, Gran. I'm determined to become the biggest slut the family has ever seen ..."

"... though I'll give you some competition, hon," my mother added, totally surprising me.

"... but the best we seem to be able to manage today, is this, so I want to be fucked in all three holes at once, by three generations of my family. You, Dad, Grandpa and my youngest son. How does this sound to you? If you two fuck and watch, Gran and Mom, I'll eat you both out afterwards until you come in my mouth." That certainly shocked my Grandparents, and my father more than my mother, I thought, though Tony just smiled and winked, and I suspected he'd worked out the sluttiest option for me already. "I guess you'll want to see my cunt and my asshole before deciding, Grandad," I said, turning around and bending right over, then pulling my ass cheeks as wide as I could.

I knew that if everything I'd heard about them was right, they wouldn't be able to resist the sight of my two holes winking at them, and I was right. Both of my grandparents moved over to me, and my grandfather opened my cunt, and slid his fingers along my slit, which was still wet with cum and saliva, ramming a couple up into my vagina.

"That sure is a nice cunt you've got there, Susan, and I like the way you called it a cunt, not something cissy like 'pussy' or 'twat'. I'd be real happy to shoot my spunk in that hole. What's her asshole like, honey?"

As my grandfather had been exploring the inside of my vagina with his fingers, my grandmother had slipped her middle finger deep into my asshole.

"Nice and tight, Ted, just how you like it. But she's a dirty girl that needs cleaning out first," she answered, having pulled her finger out of my asshole and sucked it in her mouth.

"What does she mean, Susan?" Mom asked, reminding me that she may have transformed almost instantly into a submissive, but she was still terrible naïve.

"Come with me to the bathroom, Mom. I'm sure your ass is going to get used later, by your grandson if no one else, so I can show you on us both. Why don't you boys decide who's going to take which hole, while we get cleaned up?"

As my naked mother and I headed for the bathroom, I couldn't resist a chuckle, as the men of our incestuous family couldn't think of anything better than rock, paper, scissors to decide who'd have which of my holes. I got a couple of my little Amazon-delivered enema kits from my case, then I joined my mother in the bathroom.

"Oh, Susan, I wasn't expecting you so soon. I was just going to have a pee ..."

"Mom, do you really expect me to go out while you pee?"

"Well, I've never let anyone else see me, Susan, and it's embarrassing."

"Mom, just fucking pee, will you? I love watching other women pee. Just keep your legs open enough that I can see it coming out of you. Tony's watched everything that Chrissy and I do, and he won't let you escape, just because you're his Gran. Anyway, I sucked your cunt earlier, I'm just about to give you an enema, and I'm sure that more embarrassing things will be done to you at a family assembly."

"Oh, alright, Susan. If you say so."

I saw a yellow stream jet out from her hairy pussy, and I heard the splash as the pee hit the water in the bowl. I loved it, and I knew at some point I wanted to explore peeing a bit more, though maybe only with women, I thought.

"That's great Mom. I won't wipe you off yet, because you'll have to do it in a minute anyway. Now, we could just use a douche, but just in case, I think you'd better have the full works this time. Just lean forward while I put this tube in your asshole."

"What the hell are you doing, Susan? Remember I'm your mother."

"It's just to clean you out, Mom. It's only warm water with a few salts and things added, and I think you'll find it strangely pleasant."

I filled her up, took the tube out, and left her sitting there, while I went into the shower and used the smaller douche on myself. I was just finishing off when I heard something outside of the shower.

"Fucking hell, Susan, I've just shit buckets! But you're right, all that warm water in me did give me a nice feeling."

"That's the point, Mom," I said, coming out of the shower, drying myself off. "Imagine three or four guys dumping their loads up there, because it might easily have the same effect, which would be messy and really not nice. The trouble is that men are so squeamish about things like this. They seem to think are assholes are always clean and ready for them, the way our cunts are, and they forget about what they're used for normally. But that's the way it's shown in porn, so I guess they have some sort of excuse. Anyway, if you think anal action might be coming, it's always worth douching. You can get them on Amazon, and they come in plain wrapping if that worries you."

"God, Susan, it's probably just as well I never let Henry fuck my ass, and I can't imagine how embarrassing it would be if I ... you know ... if Henry's father fucked my asshole, as I'm sure he will at some point. How on earth do you find out about all this stuff?"

"I'm afraid I learned some things by experience, but it's amazing what you can find from Google. There's all sorts of sites that offer help and even videos if you type in something like 'how should I prepare for anal sex'. Hell, Mom, a few months ago I'd never have believed we'd be talking about stuff like this, but somehow I find it horny."

"No, me neither, but I agree with you about it being horny. Actually, I'd like it if you used your fingers to fuck me now, but you need to get back to the men. I'm dying to watch you have all three holes filled, even if I do have to let that Henry's bitch mother fuck me at the same time."

"You're right, Mom, now we're cleaned up let's get back. My cunt is absolutely dripping at the thought of having three generations of Lewis's in me at the same time."

I think we only just got back to the bedroom in time, because my son, father and grandfather as well as my grandmother, were all naked, and there was a lot of sucking and fingering going on, I was surprised how good Gran's body had kept, given that she must be eighty-three or four. She was tanned all over, obviously from sunbathing nude, but somehow this made her wrinkled skin look like a surprisingly attractive leather. Her tits were even emptier than my Mom's, but she had small, dark areolas, and tight, stiff nipples, and I knew I'd enjoy sucking them still when I had the chance. Her pussy was shaved, but I wasn't able to get a good look at it, because my son, my father and my grandfather's hands were all fighting to get prime position on her clit, and inside her hole.

"Alright guys, leave the antique goods alone, 'couse I'm back. Now who won the prize of committing sodomy as well as incest in my gloriously clean asshole?" I asked, bending over, pulling my asshole as far open as I could get it, and spinning around so that everyone in the room could have a good look.

"That'll be me, Susan" my grandfather said, stepping forward with a smile, and his hand stroking his cock.

Fuck, why is it that men seem to age better than women? His body was lean, yet even with the creases from age he still looked fit, and his cock was as big and lively as his son's, and almost his grandson's as well.

"I've been waiting years for this, granddaughter," he said, giving me a kiss, and leaving a trail of pre-cum across my belly as his knob brushed across it, "as you can see."

He moved over to the bed, and laid back. When he was comfortable, I went and squatted over him, my face towards his feet.

"Better test your ass first with my fingers to check you'll be able to take me."

I suddenly worried that I should have brought some lube, but Grandpop showed he knew what he was doing. He pushed two fingers into my cunt, which was by then shedding little drops of my cum as it ran along my labia, making them nice and wet before he pushed them hard into my asshole, not stopping until his knuckles banged against my ass.

"Ah Susan, a wet cunt and a tight ass, just how the women of the family should be."

"You'd better check me out as well then, Louise," my Mom said as she bent over with her butt towards my grandmother, who promptly copied her husband's action, except she didn't bother lubricating her fingers first.

"Shit!" Mom yelled, and I felt for her given she'd said she'd never let Dad use that hole at all.

"Better not be, Martha," Grand mom replied, pulling her fingers out and instead starting to lick my mom's asshole, even as it was still closing up again.

"Fuck, you're tight, Susan," my grandfather said as he added a third finger invading my asshole, "are you sure you'll be able to take me?"

"She managed a champagne bottle, Gramps, so I'm sure she can manage you," Tony interjected, sending a thrill of sexual pride through me, first that I had indeed taken the bottle, and second that it was my son who was able to tell everyone. "Just shove it up her and let's get fucking going, Gramps."

As my grandfather pulled his fingers out of my butthole, I rocked backwards, catching his cock with my hand, and guiding it into my ass. As always, the first couple of inches sent sharp pains through my gut as well as arousing me, but as I pushed down further, it all became pleasure. Just to show how well I'd trained my ass, I let my full weight rest on my bum on top of my grandfather's legs, and I twisted my body around, as if I was trying to screw him further into me.

"Oh, fuck, Susan, just keep doing that. It feels wonderful being so far up inside your asshole."

"Don't be so greedy, Gramps, I've got two more holes to fill, and you will have many more times you can fuck my asshole. Come on, Tony, ram your massive cock in Mommy's cunt again, and feel your great grandfather inside me as well."

I leaned back, using my arms to keep me up from my grandfather, who again showed his experience by reaching around me, and pulling my vulva open so that everyone else could see right inside my vagina.

"Get it in her slutty cunt, boy. Yes, don't worry about a little resistance where my cock's in her bowels, just ram it in hard. Let's see if your Mom really does have what it takes to stand any chance of being a top ten Lewis slut."

I looked at Tony, his massive cock stuck out in front of him, and I smiled. I'd expected him to smile back, the way he usually did, but I could see from the look on his face that he was in full on fuck mode. He knelt up on the bed in front of me, and with one hand he grabbed my throat, making me gasp for breath, and with the other he steered his cock into my cunt, ramming it up me harder than I could ever remember him doing before.

"God, Mom, you're a fucking slutty bitch. How's it feel to have your son in your cunt and your grandfather in your asshole?"

I had to risk moving one hand around to drag his from my throat, just to give me enough air to speak. His hand only went down as far as my tit, and he grabbed it and squeezed it hard, digging his fingers in, and sending pleasurable pain rocketing through my chest to join what was coming from between my legs.

"Oh, have you got it in me, son? I hardly noticed. Can you feel another cock in me, Gramps? And anyway, I'll enjoy it even more when I've got my father's cock down my throat." This time I did get a smile from him.

"Hardly feel it in you, eh? Well how about this, Mommy cunt?"

He pulled back, so only the very tip of him was still in me, than he drove his cock back as hard as he could, so hard that it started to pull my grandfather's shaft out of my ass. Shit, then he put two fingers in me as well, and started rubbing hard on my clit.

"I ... think I ... can feel ... something now," I gasped, as my belly felt stuffed, and glorious waves of pleasure were shooting through me from my two holes.

I reached out and grabbed my father's cock, as he knelt on the bed, and I twisted my head to take it in my mouth. Fuck, I hadn't realised how much harder it was to take a cock right down when my head was twisted. My father clearly didn't care, though, because he pushed it so far down my throat that his hair was tickling my cheeks, cutting off all of my air supply.

It's always a bit tricky trying to get the cock in your asshole to ejaculate at anything like the same time as the one in your vagina in this position, because it's not easy for them to pump in and out far enough, but Tony was banging me so hard that his great grandfathers cock was being dragged out of me enough to hopefully overcome the problem. The other good thing was that it jerked my father's cock out of my mouth far enough that I could just about drag in a lungful or air each time.

"God, Susan, I thought fucking your cunt was great, but maybe fucking your mouth is even better. I knew you were a slut as soon as you matured, and that cunt of a twin sister of yours as well. Take my cock down your throat hard enough to choke you, to make up for all of those missing years."

While my father was ramming his cock into my throat, and my son was doing the same in my vagina, my grandfather had one hand around me, rolling my nipple between this fingers and thumb, and the other hand was caressing the back of my neck, as he fucked my asshole, in time with my son's thrusts.

God, my cunt and my asshole were on fire from the friction between my son and my grandfather's shafts, as one went in, the other pulled out, giving me the most wonderful feeling of pleasure and excitement deep inside me, and it extended right to the top of my head, as my Grandfather stroked my neck and ears. My father had also managed to get one of his hands in between me and my son, and had started rubbing my clit, which must have triggered an even more exciting idea.

"Dad, Tony, see if you can get to her clit as well. Let's all play with my slutty daughter's cunt at the same time."

My grandfather moved his hand from my neck, and managed to reach the front of my slit, and Tony risked moving one hand from supporting him so that he could reach between my legs as well. I had an even more thrilling idea, though, and I moved my own hand down and joined them.

"Fuck, Susan," my grandfather grunted from underneath me, as I could feel him getting close to coming, "you realise that now you're just going to be the fuck toy for the whole family. We're going to use you however we want. Right, son, grandson, let's see if we can fill this bitch with three generations of Lewis spunk."

The three cocks started pumping faster in each of my holes, and they also started working my clit harder. Our four fingers where pushing against each other, trying to get the best position on my clit, which was now covered in my cum, and pushed one way then another, and whoever could stretch far enough started running their fingers along the slippery valley between my labia.

"AAAggh!" I yelled, as I felt my climax sweep over me.

I felt as if I was no longer part of my body, as it was filled with the most indescribably feelings of ecstasy, pain, and lust, as I came just as I felt my father's spunk shooting into my mouth. Spurt after spurt came, and I drank it down, as I felt my son sending his own spunk into my cunt, and my grandfather filling my anus with his. Fuck, it was absolutely wonderful.

Gramps had got it right. I was the fuck toy of the family, and I wanted to be used and abused by as many of them as possible, all of them, men and women using my holes and my tits as they wanted, without needing to ask. Three generations of Lewis men coming in me at the same time was fantastic, but I realised it wasn't quite perfect. I'd had my son, father, and grandfather, but no one of my own generation. At some point, I wanted this again, but with my brother in me as well. Elizabeth had said you can get three cocks into a woman's cunt and anus, hadn't she? I was determined that at some point I would find out.

When my father pulled out of my mouth, I could see that while we'd all be fucking, so had my Mom and my Gran, as their faces were covered with glistening moisture. I'd kept some of my father's spunk in my mouth, and after Tony's cock had slid out of my vagina, I looked across, and pointed at my face.