Keep It in the Family Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I may be a grown woman now, but you should have been doing it twenty-four years ago, when I was eighteen, shouldn't you? Cousin Elizabeth explained all about the curse of the Lewis's to me, and how you and Mom decided you'd try to cheat it."

"Oh, Susan, I hoped you'd never find out. Your Mom was so upset she almost refused to marry me when she found out."

"What did she find out, Pops? Oh, I get it, she found out you were fucking Gran and Aunt Virginia, didn't she? And maybe a whole load more of my great-aunts? If you were prepared to fuck them, oh, why didn't you fuck me when I was old enough, Pops? I used to dream about you being the one I'd lose my virginity to. And it didn't work, anyway."

I could see from his face that I'd got it right. His mother had allowed him, or maybe encouraged him to join the family circle of incest. I could also see how tricky it would be to bring an outsider into the circle, since if he was fucking his mother, his father would surely want to fuck the woman he'd chosen as his wife.

"What do you mean, hon, that it didn't work?"

"Both Chrissy and I bottled it up until our kids got to eighteen, and then everything seems to have exploded in us. I'm fucking my sons and my daughters, Chrissy is fucking hers, we're fucking each other's, and they're all fucking each other as well."

"God, Susan, tell me it's not true. Please?"

"Of course it's true, Daddy. Just as true as it is that you are dying to fuck me now, even though it's twenty-four years too late. You can't wait to get a better look at my tits, and to hold them, and I know you want to shoot your spunk up inside my slimy wet cunt. I've got it in my genes, and I could only have got it from you. You want to fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk all day, don't you Pops?"

"Um ... Susan ... no don't ..." he protested as I stood up, and started undoing the belt of his pants.

"Just shut the fuck up Dad, and enjoy seeing my tits swing for you. I know you can see right down my T-shirt at the moment, and my nipples are aching where they are so stiff from knowing that you are looking at them."

He was putting up a fight, but it was clear his heart wasn't in it, and I could see the burning lust in his eyes as he looked at me. Oh yes, he wanted to screw his little girl as much as I wanted him to. I managed to unzip him, and pull his boxers down enough for his cock to spring to attention in my face. I wrapped one hand around it, and started stroking it.

"There, Pops, doesn't it feel good to have your little daughter stroking your cock, the way you must have wanted every single day of those twenty-four years? Come on, don't just look at my tits, feel them, squeeze them."

I grabbed one of his hands, and forced it over one of my breasts, making his fingers dig right in to my soft flesh.

"Finger me, Daddy. Run your hand up between my legs, and take control of your daughter's cunt that's dripping from longing for you to fuck her. Play with my clit with your thumb, and ram the rest of your fingers up inside me, stretching me ready for your massive cock to invade and conquer my vagina."

"God, Susan, I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I just can't resist my gorgeous daughter," he murmured, moving one hand under my T-shirt to grab one of my tits, which were dangling again as I stood up. I knew that this would mean that the T-shirt was pulled up more than enough for him to be able to see my pussy, and I opened my legs so that he could get at my cunt.

"Aagghh, Daddy," I groaned softly, as I felt his fingers stroke along the length of my protruding labia. "Yes, yes, finger me, Daddy," I whispered.

I felt his fingers pulling me open, and exploring the length and depth of my vulva, discovering the hard button of my clit, then the warm, wet opening of my vagina. I was still stroking his cock, while I used my other arm to try to pull my T-shirt right off.

"What the hell is going on here, Henry? I'd forgotten that knitting pattern I promised Doreen when I next went in to town, so I thought I'd come back for it. Looks like it's just as well I did."

It was my mother, of course, back from the shopping faster than either of us had anticipated.

"What do you think is going on, Martha? I'm just about to fuck my daughter, who I should have fucked twenty-four years ago if it hadn't been for you."

I thought that actions would speak louder than words, so I ripped off my T-shirt, and lifted myself up on to my father's lap, facing him. I put my arms around his neck, and moved my body so that it was right over his erect cock, and I let it slide gently up inside me as I lowered myself down.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Make Mom watch your cock ramming into your daughter's cunt. Listen, hear how fucking wet I am. Suck my tit, Daddy," I yelled.

"Tony, don't look, get out son. You shouldn't be seeing your mother like this," my mother said, and I could detect the horror in her trembling voice.

"Don't be silly Gran, I love watching her get screwed. Go on Gramps, fuck her hard just like I fucked her in bed last night," Tony shouted.

"Oh God, no. Tony, don't say that."

I was bouncing up and down on my Daddy's lap, and he reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks to help me. I loved the feeling of his cock going in and out of me, and his tongue playing with the nipple of my tit that he'd sucked into his mouth. More than that, though, I knew that my mother would be able to see his cock moving in and out of me, pulling the inner lips of my hole for her to see, and that my asshole was pulled open by my father's hands on my butt. It was everything that I had dreamed about, fucking my father in front of my mother and my son, and I barely needed to touch my clit to ramp up my arousal.

"Look, Gran, look at her father's cock pumping in and out of her. Look how shiny it is from her cum. And look at her stretched shit hole. I bet he'll take her up there later, and I'm sure he'll enjoy it as much as I do."

"Oh, God, this can't be happening," my mother was muttering. "How did you become such a disgusting slut, Susan?"

"It isn't me, Mom. From the moment Dad shoved his cock in your hole and you made me, it was my destiny. It was in my genes, and in Chrissy's as well."

"Oh God. Oh, God," my mother wailed, bursting in to tears as she watched one of her twin daughters being fucked hard by her husband.

"Don't worry, Gran. Come and sit on the couch with me and let me give you a hug. You should have known you can't fight biology. Cousin Elizabeth told us how you tried to break the Lewis curse, but actually all you did was to delay it. All of your grandchildren have fucked Mom and Auntie Christine, but when we found out about the family history, both Mom and I wanted to go further."

I heard Tony speaking gently to my mother, and I knew that he wouldn't just be comforting her. Luckily, I could see the couch by turning my head, and so could my father.

"Slow down, Pops, don't come in me yet. Let's watch them," I whispered, and we slowed the pace of his thrusts.

God, I was still enjoying the feeling of my father's cock in my cunt, though. It just felt so right, as well as feeling wonderful. I watched, fascinated, as my son gently unbuttoned my mother's blouse. She was so busy sobbing in to his shoulder that she didn't seem to have noticed until he slid his hand down inside her bra, and cupped one of her breasts.

"TONY! What are you doing? I'm your Gran, and you shouldn't be touching my breasts. God, it's even worse than I thought, you're as bad as your slutty mother."

"Maybe worse, Gran, because you're going to let me fuck you. Fuck you here on this couch with your daughter and husband watching. I'm going to strip you naked, and suck the tits that fed Mom. I'm going to pull your cunt open, and look inside your vagina, then finger your asshole, before I fuck you the way your husband is fucking your daughter while you watch."

Shit, I was sure that Mom would explode, and throw Tony off her, and maybe even chase him out of the house. But she didn't, she just whimpered like a beaten dog while my son kept squeezing her tit.

"You know that's what you want, Gran, isn't it? So tell me, tell me what you want me to do to you."

"I ... I want you, my grandson, to fuck my cunt in front of your mother and grandfather, while I watch them fuck each other."

"Shouldn't you say please, Gran?"

"Please, Tony, please fuck me."

I couldn't believe my ears. How on earth had my mother gone from being so uptight and religious to being so submissive in a matter of minutes?

"For fuck's sake get on with it then, son. I can't hold back for too long."

Both my father and I had decided we had to, though. Fucking each other after so many years of denial would have been amazing enough, but fucking each other while my son fucked my Mom, the woman who had forced the denial, was going to be something else altogether.

I kept riding up and down on my father's cock, just keeping both of us on the edge of coming, and if we got too close, I let him stay still, the head of his penis resting against my cervix. Once having made the decision, my mother seemed in just as much of a hurry as the rest of us, and she and Tony were ripping their clothes off and throwing them on the floor.

Shit, for a sixty-three year-old woman she was fit, though. Her tits were saggier than mine, showing the effects of another twenty-one years of gravity, but they were small enough that they still looked so attractive I wanted to suck one of them deep into my mouth. That was exactly what my son did, or course, having first massaged them to make her nipples hard and erect, looking absolutely enormous against the soft emptiness of the rest of her tits.

God, I never really thought I'd get to see this, and it was even sexier and arousing than I had imagined. My Mom's bush was thin and peppered with grey hair, but it was trimmed. I could see where I had got my large, dark cunt lips from. Hers were even bigger than mine, rising like Mayan temples from the undergrowth of her bush. Even more surprising was how shiny they were, shiny from the cum she must have been leaking, betraying how aroused she must have been seeing me and Dad fucking, even when her words were saying the opposite. As my son sucked hard on her tits, she had one hand working up and down on his cock, while her other cradled his balls.

"Open her cunt, Tony," I heard Dad say over my shoulder. "Let's see just how wet she is inside."

I'd been told that a woman's juices start to dry up after the menopause, but maybe Mom was on HRT, or just was defying old age, because I'd never seen a cunt as wet as hers. The inside of her whole slit was glistening with a sticky white liquid, and when Tony pulled her hole open, strings of white thread criss-crossed it.

"Shit, Mom, I want to lick your cum out of you, but for now you'll have to do it for me, Tony," I shouted, and it must have been the thought of either her daughter or her grandson eating her which sent another glob of white cum sliding out of her vagina.

It was almost too much for me, as I saw my son let my mother's breast fall from his mouth, and his head move down between her legs. He stuck out his tongue, and looked up to smile at me.

"This is for you, Mom," he said, as he lowered his head, and lapped the messy white liquid from his Gran's cunt, raising his head again to show me the white goo on his tongue.

"Get on and fuck, her, son, because I'm going to fucking come on Daddy's cock soon, and I want to see you come in my Mom at the same time."

"Fuck!" my Mom yelled as Tony drove his cock hard into her cunt, which was now wet with his saliva as well as her own cum.

I'd watched Tony fuck my daughters and my sister, but I don't think I'd ever seen him go at it quite as energetically as he was with his grandmother. With every stroke he was entering her so far that his balls were banging against her ass. I could hear loud pussy farts coming out of her, and I could smell her cum filling the air, overlaying my own with its related but distinct odour.

"I'm going to cum in your dirty old cunt, Gran. What am I going to do?"

"You're going to screw me until you shoot your fertile young spunk into my forbidden, dirty old cunt, grandson."

"God, Dad, fuck me hard again. Fuck me like my son is fucking Mom, and send your spunk that made me deep into my vagina.

All four of us were going at it like rabbits. I started moving my body, so that with every thrust my father made into my hole, I slapped him across the face with my tits, and he was pulling out of me so far that my own cunt started farting more than my mothers. It was glorious, everything that I imagined that fucking my father would be, but much, much more. My whole body was tingling with excitement, every touch threatened to make my body explode, and I had a gorgeous aching feeling running up from my cunt to my slapping breasts.

"FUCK!"

"FUCK!"

"FUCK!"

"FUCK!"

I burst out laughing with the unoriginality, but perfect time of our outbursts as we each came, and the thrill of feeling my father's sperm filling my vagina. Perhaps I should have turned and kissed my father, thanking him for fucking me, as soon as his limp cock slid out of me, but I had one last thing I was determined to do while my Mom was naked. I climbed of my father, and pulled my son off my mother. I could feel my father's spunk starting to run down the inside of my leg, and I could see my son's oozing out of my mother.

"Suck your husband's spunk out of my cunt, Mommy bitch," I said, straddling over my mother as she was still laid back on the couch, seeing a thread of semen fall down on her face as I lifted my leg over her.

"Susan! Don't talk to your mother like ..." she managed to yell back before I forced my spunky cunt over her mouth.

"Eat me out, Mom, but don't swallow it all, then we can do a swap."

Given that Tony had come in me the night before, I was surprised just what a massive load he'd manage to inject into my mother. I was familiar with the salty flavour of my son's sperm, but mixed with the spicier version of my own cum from my Mom's vagina, it tasted wonderful, and the image of my son fucking my mother kept replaying in my mind. I hadn't really expected to come again, although the idea of getting my Mom to come in my mouth excited me, but then I found it wasn't going to be up to me at all.

"Ooww!" I tried to yell, though it was muffled by the fact my mouth was over my Mom's vulva.

My Mom, supposedly the innocent one, had just bitten hard on the edges of my labia, and it fucking hurt, though I have to admit it hurt in a nice way. That wasn't the end of it, though, because she was sucking along my vulva like a vacuum cleaner, then going back to my clit and working it hard with her tongue. Fuck, I was going to have to get working on her if I was going to avoid the embarrassment of my Mom getting me off ahead of me, when I was supposed to be the slut, not her.

I sucked hard on my Mom's fleshy cunt lips, and worked my tongue over her stiff little clit, and I got so carried away I almost forgot my own instruction not to swallow all of the spunk that came out of her vagina, but to keep a load in my mouth. I knew I was getting close, when fuck me, she rammed a finger into my shit hole, taking me totally by surprise. It was all I could do to ram a finger up her ass as well as I came, dragging her with me as my mouth clenched on her cunt, and she kept bucking against my face even after I had stopped rubbing her clit.

I pulled my head up, and turned around and smiled at my naked mother whose face was coated with my cum. She smiled back, and opened her mouth, letting me see my father's spunk in her mouth. I opened mine and we kissed, pushing my father's and my son's spunk backwards and forwards, mixing in the mustier flavours of our own juices. We hugged; and hugged the way we hadn't hugged for years, as we realised just how much we loved each other, and how we had taken that love to a new, incestuous level. Eventually we swallowed and pulled apart.

"You dirty fucking bitch, Mom, shoving your finger up my ass."

"I think I must have got it from my cunt of a daughter and her son, darling," she said, giving me another smile and a big hug.

"Where's the men?" I asked, suddenly realising that Tony and my father weren't in the room.

"They left as soon as they'd seen us come, Susan, and I bet they've gone to tell Henry's father, your grandfather, that I've relented at last, and you and your kids have discovered the Lewis legacy. They've been on at him for years to get me to give in and tell you, and all this time we've been shunned by all of the rest of the family.

"So why didn't you tell us, Mom? Didn't Dad tell you about fucking his mother, sisters and Aunts, or did he hide it?"

"No, he told me alright. Apparently, part of the tradition is that if a family member marries, then they have to get the partner to agree to join in the incest, else the family don't give permission for the marriage. The story is that several generations back, two close relatives had a baby, but it had terrible mental and physical disabilities, and probably fortunately they didn't live very long. After that, the family forbad that sort of inbreeding, and insisted that men should marry and have children outside the immediate family, but only to women who would accept incest."

"Hmm. I can see that makes sense, really, but surely the family can't stop anyone marrying if they are legally old enough?"

"No, they can't, and that's what your father said. They couldn't stop us, but they could cut us off from the rest of the family. I'm not sure I cared, but your father had that trait inside him where he had to struggle to live with not being able to fuck you, Christine, his mother, or any of the other relations that I knew he was attracted to."

"But why didn't you just agree, Mom? From the way you let Tony and me fuck you, it can't have just been you weren't interested in sex."

"Well, partly it was my upbringing. As you know, my parents were extremely strict churchgoers, and I'd always been taught that incest was wrong: a sin. Actually, I still think it's wrong, even though I'm beginning to see the attraction of it. But probably it was more fear, I think. Henry was the only boy I'd ever let touch me. He was my first love, and until my grandson fucked me earlier, he was the only man I've ever had, and no one else had ever seen me naked.

"I don't know how much that blabbermouth Elizabeth told you about the family meetings where a new member is inducted, but I was told that all of the older generations of men would fuck me in front of the whole family, one after another. Remember that Henry's father was one of seven brothers, so that must have meant I was going to be used by at least ten or a dozen men. The thought just terrified me, not just getting fucked by that many men, but having everyone one watch me, and seeing all of those private bits of my body and my behaviour that I kept to myself.

"And, once I'd been initiated that way, the women would get their hands on me, and I had really no idea what women did to each other. You know, Susan, I'd never touched another woman's pussy, let alone eat her out, until I did you just now, except of course when I looked after you and Christine. Touching, I mean, when you were just babies."

"I can't believe it, Mom, the way you got me off just now was amazing. But why did you suddenly change and let Tony fuck you?"

"It suddenly hit me that I sick of it all, Susan. I guess I thought that Henry would eventually forget about fucking his mother, and that even if he felt that way about his daughters when he had them, it would pass when they left home, especially if he'd never had them at all. But he hasn't. Virtually every time Henry's fucked me since you and Chrissy matured, I knew he was imagining his cock in one of you rather than me. And after you've been messed about by doctors, especially when you are pregnant, you stop worrying so much about showing your body strangers, I suppose. Anyway, I think I've kept myself in reasonable shape, even though I'm old enough that my body wouldn't turn anyone on, and I'm way past having children.