All Comments on 'Keep It in the Family Pt. 14'

by Clivelive101

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing combination

of sex and storyline. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If only

my family were like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Things to think about

After you finish with the Caribbean getaway, there are 3 directions this story can go and as the author you probably should decide which direction to take it in...

1. Meet the relatives, where Susan and her family are always traveling to meet and fuck new branches as Charlie impregnates and Susan, Tony, Jade, &/or Chrissy go to document the entire family tree. This seems to be the direction you are going in and will become monotonous as you start writing variations of the same story over and over again.

2. Expand the family, where Susan gets her daughters, nieces and nephews to seduce young adults their age to join their family and then get them to seduce their siblings and parents into joining the Lewis/Banks family with the goal to eventually build up enough organizational support to make incest perfectly legal.

3. Government vs. the Family, where their pornographic website leads to a government investigation into their family which puts everything at risk of being torn down as the family faces off against a government determined to shutdown the rampant incest that they believe and really is going on in the family.

Of course, finding a stopping point so you can move on and do another series or story may be what you end up wishing to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous