All Comments on 'Keep It in the Family Pt. 16'

by Clivelive101

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Some great pieces

but the story line wasn't as strong in this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

I think Susan needs to do some research into the secretaries that Charlie has fucked over the years to see if he has more sons and daughters besides Dolly. And if any of those secretaries are cursed/blessed by the incest trait from fucking her husband Charlie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I agree with the previous 2 comments, but...

what I really like is that even when I think I can see how the story line will go, you always manage to find some unexpected twists and turns. Can't wait to see where Susan takes things next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
KIITF

I enjoyed the entire series, took me awhile to get thru them, but kept my attention

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
really liked the series

I have really liked the series and I think that susan should take the trip to see the droids and while she's gone realize that some of the self destructive attitudes she has like having to outdo everyone and change. I also think it would be a good twist for her to admit to herself and eventually her family how much her husband hurt her by cheating on her and how much more it hurt when she found out that he had been cheating their entire marriage (the fact that she was so hurt is probably why she was so angry about her father cheating). when she goes on this trip she should meet someone that is sexually adventurous but not a part of the family and start a relationship and maybe tell her family she needs a break and travel or stay away for a while and when she comes back start turning down sex most of the time so she can see if anyone actually cares and if not maybe she needs to rethink staying with her family since most of the time they are kind of mean to her including her twin. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Another great chapter. I have really, really enjoyed reading the first 16 chapters so far. You have great skill as a writer. And, these stories really have a little bit of everything in them. Fantastic job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous