Keep It in Your Pants

Story Info
A story with a difference.
12.9k words
3.25
18.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keep it in your pants.

By loveofmyLife75.

Here I am once again heading home to my wife after one week of business. We had been married for only three short years. And what years they have been.

I had been away for my normal one-week trip every four weeks. I cannot say. I liked being away but the jobs suit me right down to the ground. By the way My name is Jeff Bates. Here I am sat on the aeroplane with a beer in my hand. I wanted two or three double whiskies.

But I had to drive home. The plane trip was a two-hour long. That included boarding and getting off and collecting my luggage. The plane was due to land at four twenty in the afternoon. And rush hour was about to start.

I sat there thinking of the four married women I had left. Each night I was all done in. They had worn me out. But I loved screwing around behind my wife's back. I was a horny bastard to say the least. I was watching the stewardess walk up and down the plane. Wriggling their backsides to get the attention of all the men on board. I wanted to drag both of them over. And fuck them between the seats. It was growing hard in my pants that was no surprise to me.

I closed my eyes and started to only think about my sexy wife waiting for me to get home. I would pick her up and carry to the bedroom and that would be it for an hour or two. Then my eyes opened and I remember what she said to me before I left two weeks ago.

On the plane I had time to think. I did not think much about it at the time. I was busy with work. But now there was something in what she had said to me. I went over in my head at least a dozen or so times.

What she said to me was," Thing are going to change round here wait and see!"

I was wondering now what she meant by it. I was distracted by the stewardess walking up and down. Get back down. I said to myself. Looking at the bulge in my pants.

I had sent a message to Jill before I boarded the plane. (that's my lovely wife) waiting for me at home. She knew what was coming as soon as I walked in through the door.

The message said "I will have dinner at the airport and wait until rush hour had gone."

All I got back was Ok.

Not even I love you or I have missed you so much.

While I was away, I stayed in the same hotel and the same room. So, Jill could get in touch by phone or leave a message. The food was good and it had had everything I needed in a hotel. A big bed. My mind went back to the last week. What a randy bastard I am. I always had a STD test before I left and had it sent to my hotel mail box for when I returned. I even had check-ups back home and had them sent to work. Addressed private and personal only to be opened by the name of the letter. Mary my PA never opened it.

The plane touched down. Time to pick up my bag from luggage claim. Then I was heading for something to eat. I had one-and-a-half-hour drive home. I looked around the airport. There were girls and married ones of all shapes and sizes. I wanted to screw all the nice ones. Then I looked at my phone.

There were no messages from Jill. That was funny she always sent me a message soon after the plane had touchdown. So, I went back to eyeing up the girls. Had my dinner. It was gone six and the traffic would be light by now. I hate that stop/start and looking at the cars at my sides while I am driving along.

Picked up my bag and headed for the airport carpark. I always fill up with petrol before I get to the airport so I don't have to fill up once I am out of here. While I was walking to my car. Those words what Jill had said to me come back in my head. For some silly reason they started to bother me and I did not know why.

Jumped in my car heading home. Even though it was gone six the traffic was still there. Stop/start for about ten minutes and then It all disappeared. Now I was able to put my foot down. The miles ticked bye I was over half way home. I got a message. I pulled up and read it. It was from Jill.

It said, "OUT."

Nothing else just OUT.

I pulled over at a service station and bought a bunch of her favourite flowers and chocolates. I was thinking I was in the dog house. Then back on the road.

I pulled into the drive way and Jills car was not there. Then I remembered her message it said, "OUT."

I'm I dog house that's for sure.

I pressed the remote controller for the garage doors up they went. And Jill's car was not there. Pulled in on my side of the garage and open my car door. Looking at the garage house door. At the side of the door when I left. There were six tea chests.

I was going to take them to the tip weeks ago. They had all gone Jill must have taken them to the tip. That saved me a job. Then I noticed Jills bike was missing. She's gone out for one of her evening bikes rides. That's why she sent "OUT."

I looked round the garage and some of my stuff had been moved. Picked up my suitcase and laptop. I shrugged my shoulders and headed for the door. From the door we had a long passage way. I headed for our bedroom to put my suits away in the sliding wardrobes. All the door were closed so on I went. Opened the door to our bedroom nothing was out of place as far as I could see.

I through my suitcase on the bed and opened it. Pulled out my three work suits and a plastic bag with my dirty washing in. I tripped up the suitcase and emptied it onto the bed. I looked at Jills mirror it was one of those built-in ones. And to the sides of the mirror, it was all straight and tidy. When I say straight and tidy there was nothing there. I frowned and got on to put my clothes away.

Turned around and held the sliding door to the wardrobe pushing it to the side. I was expecting Jill had been out shopping while I had been away. I was going to make room for my clothes. The sliding the door open's and all my clothes were spread out. I looked for Jill's clothes and there was none there.

I stopped dead. "What the fuck is going on I called out."

I dropped my clothes and looked in Jill's other wardrobe.

"She's left me," I screamed out what the fuck have I done?"

I turned round and headed for the other bedrooms. She's playing a joke on me. The other bedrooms had no furniture in them because we intended to start a family next year.

I thumbed across the passage way stamping my feet so hard the pond outside must have had ripples all over it. Nothing in both bedrooms down the passage heading for the kitchen. The cupboards were all open and the drawers were nearly empty. The only thing in the kitchen was the fridge/freezer.

Turned on my heals heading for the living room. Pushing the door wide open crashing it the sides of the wall with a big thud.

I looked round practically everything had gone. All that was there. A rented TV an old recorder with remote flicker and my favourite chair facing the TV.

"Jill why have you left me I cried out!"

They must have heard me on the other side of the world. Then I noticed a piece of paper stuck on the TV screen. I grabbed hold of it ripping it off. I was as mad as hell.

It said, "Jeff. I love you. I have gone away for a month...Furniture is in storage...I have rung in work I am off with sick leave...Open the envelope on top of the TV?"

I looked at the envelope it was a manilla one and full of papers. Hell, she wants to divorce me!

Fucking hell she has left me and they are the dreaded divorce papers for me to sign. Stretching out my hand there was no way. I wanted to pick it up and see what's inside. Come on "Jeff for fuck's sake deal with it."

I opened the manilla envelope. The first thing that came into view was our wedding photograph. I was staring into Jill's eyes and Jill into mine. I slumped in the chair calling out "please don't divorce me. I love you with all my heart."

Our wedding photograph as out. Followed by Jill's Mother and Father standing side by side both of us. They were so pleased we had married. The next photograph was of my Mother and Father. They also were so pleased we had married. Our parents got on so well with each other and they knew we were in love. If Jill and I were going to spilt up it would hit both our parents hard.

I looked back at our wedding photograph my eyes were starting to fill up. Jill, Jill please don't leave I screamed out. Looking inside the dreaded manilla envelope pulling out handwritten notes to me. I went as cold as Ice.

To my husband Jeff my one and only LOVER.

My daring I have not left you for good. Just a month. I will be back before your next trip away for one week on Friday night. That is when we will sort a few things out. Three months ago, I hired a PD. I have taken out a loan to pay for his expenses. I will pay for it.

He had installed cameras and recording kit with sounds in your bedroom in the hotel with the big bed. I have watched the ones from two months ago. And yes, I know you like making love. The PD has installed cameras looking at our house the front door. If he tells me a woman knocks at the front door even for a millisecond.

Think about what I am going to say to you. When you go out to the pub you will be followed. And If you hit on any women. Think long and hard once again. The PD will follow you after work and when you go shopping the gym and your sports days. I will pick up his report and photos that he has taken on Friday night.

Before you scream the house down. I have gone to an old friend of mine. It's a woman not a man. I the last year. I have had reams of men trying to date me. Flattery, presents at work and lunch. They had one thing on their mind to get me into bed and most probably wanting me to divorce you and live with them.

I have been a loving faithful wife to you and I want it to go on until I am old and grey.

That promotion to the other building if I was you take it. When you come home. At least you will be home every night with me my lover.

You will see next to the recorder. Recordings of you in the hotel room. More recording of you will arrive tomorrow or Monday. You will see I have numbered them. The blonde one 1, The black haired one 2, The brown hair one 3 with the salt and pepper hair one 4.

+

I wanted to kick the TV into bits and I had to cool down stamping round the room screaming my head off. I headed to the garage for a beer I needed more than one. I picked six up and went back to the TV.

Jeff my one and only lover. Watch all the recording and think long and hard. Remember our Vows

I take you to be my wife. To have and to hold. From this day forward. For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law. In the presence of God, I make this vow.

I take you to be my husband. To have and to hold. From this day forward. For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law. In the presence of God, I make this vow. We exchanged our rings.

I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body I honour you. All that I am I give to you, and all that I have I share with you, within the love of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. You said and I repeated it.

Jeff Remember the Ten Commandments number seven "You shall not commit adultery.

YES ADULTERY. What you have been doing is adultery. Watch the recordings and think hard and long.

The first one is we separate and go our separate ways.

The next one is we divorce.

When I come back, I have demands on you. I am not going to blackmail you or take revenge sit down and think long and hard and come to your senses. Tuesday or Wednesday next week you will get a recording of me and think about.

The blonde one 1, The black haired one 2, The brown hair one 3 with the salt and pepper hair one 4. Are they worth it?

Hell, how the hell did Jill find about me have sex with all those women. I played each of the recording and what I had been saying to each of them shook me to marrow of my bones.

I was looking out from the front door trying to spot camera. I had no luck. I was going to check on it every day at in case Jill was pulling a fast one.

I went out over the weekend in my car watching the rear-view mirror. Umpteen cars seemed to be following me. I wanted to know who it was. They went past me and I was still no the wiser. I went to the football match looking at the crowd all the time. Nobody caught my eye. I drove home to an empty house. I made my ready meal. Time to go for a pint.

Walking the George and Dragon public house. I stopped and looked back to see who was following me. There was nobody in a trench coat that looked a PD. Walking in the pub I found a corner. I wanted to be by myself and think about Jill.

Deep in thought sipping my beer. Then two of my single pub friends came over to me.

"Jeff what's up you like you have seen a ghost," they said to me.

"No but I have a lot to think about," I said to them.

They sat down I did not want company they pulled over two more chairs.

"Who are the chairs for," I said.

"Our girlfriends you will like both of them," they said to me.

Then I remembered what Jill had written If you hit on any women. Think long and hard once again.

The PD will be taking photos. I scanned the pub room and tried to look in the side rooms. Trying to spot the men in their trench coats. Then two girls with all the right curves were at the side of the table. I wanted to drag them out and take them to the hotel for the night. Instead, I drank the last of my beer and excused myself. Walking briskly to the door heading for home.

I watched the eight recordings that Sunday night. I was in hell. And I got no sleep. Monday I was back in the office. I was Mr. Happy. But I was Mr. Glum all the girls notice it in a second of me walking in. Hiding my saddens was not going to be easy. I went to my office saying good morning to my PA in a sad voice.

"Mary please give me the files for the last weeks, "I said to her.

Mary would only hand to me the pressing ones to deal with. About two or three was the norm. Mary was coming up to retirement so I did not have to worry about her. I looked round all their eyes seemed to be watching my every move. Which one or more than one is spying on me. Who's wearing the trench coat.

My male colleagues came in wanting to know how I got on in the last weeks. I told them all was ok. I picked up a bit after talking with them. Looking at my desk there was a photograph of Jill. My eyes started to fill up. Reaching over I turned the photo down. I was in hell.

I buried my head in work passing each completed one to my out tray. For Mary to do the final touches. It was time for my lunch. Mary always went before me and sometimes she was late coming back. It had been like that for ages. I went for my lunch as I was walking out. I could feel eyes watching my ever step. How many of you are wearing the trench coat?

I walked to my café looking over my shoulder Who the hell is wearing the trench coat. Went in my café and sat with my back to the wall in the middle of the café. Looking round it seemed to be all the same faces. But who is wearing the trench coat?

Four strangers came in eight in all had a quick snack and left. Finished my sandwich's paid the bill and headed back to the office. Looking over my shoulder all the time. I walked through the office I could feel eyes burning into my back. Sat down the first thing I noticed was Jill photo was stood up right. I had left it turn down. Mary had moved it.

She came in the office with more files for me to deal with. Mary looked at me then at Jill's photo then back to me. Mary was a wise in the ways of the world and she knew me inside out. She did not say a word and went back to her desk. I crashed on the files were mounting up. I finished six and put them in my out tray for Mary to finish off in the morning. She had gone home minutes before me calling out good night, Mr. Bates. I return with the same good night.

Jumped in my car heading to an empty house. Two eyes in the rear-view mirror. Trying to see who was following me disguised in a trench coat. Not a single car stayed behind me all the way home. I pulled up and the paperboy call out here's your evening paper Mr. Bates.

Hell, they got the paper boy watching me. I looked up and down the road. Which one or all the neighbours are watching me. Then the Ice cream van turn up playing that same old jingle. And parked in the same place. Hell is the ice cream man spying on me.

Into my house on went a ready meal siting in my chair staring at the TV. The microwave oven ping. I went back to my chair and ate it alone. I was ready for a pint or two off to the George and Dragon. I stopped and looked back to see who was following me.

There was nobody in a trench coat that looked a PD. Walking in the pub I found a corner. I wanted to be by myself and think about Jill. Umpteen strangers came in that night. I drank up and headed back home.

In the office the following day. it was the same up to Friday of the first week without Jill.

Jill's recording from her had not arrived. For some reason she had said it would arrive Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

All the other recording had arrived. The blonde, Black haired, Brown hair and the salt and pepper hair one. I watched the recordings and listen to what I had been calling out. While I was having sex with them. I wanted to crawl in to the deepest hole in the world and have someone buried me in it. I am heading for hell was in my mind.

Saturday morning, I was up early. I heard the milkman delivering to the other houses. He was parked right in front of my house. The milkman is spying on me someone else in a trench coat. There's spy's all round me. I went to the front door and looked up and down where the hell is the camera. I still could not find it. I went and showered and looked at my cock it wanted my Jill and only her.

I turned it down to freezing cold water to take my mind from Jill. Got out of the showered shivering because of the freezing cold water. Dressed and went shopping. In the car two eyes in the rear-view mirror. Walking through town looking over my shoulder all the time.

It was gone five in the afternoon when I got home. And parked in the garage headed for the door leading into the long passage way. I went into the kitchen and put my shopping away. Up the kettle on for a cup of tea. I wonder if there is any mail. There were circulars a letter addressed to Jill, and one to me. And a package addressed to me in Jill's handwriting.

The moment of true had arrived I thought to myself. What as Jill recorded a long list of demands. Ripping the package open tears were flowing in my eyes. Jill, Jill please come back to me. I cried out at the top of my voice. Placing the recording on top of the rented TV next to our wedding photo. I did not want to watch. I stormed out and cut the grass. Taking my anger out on the grass.

It was Saturday night and I was going nowhere on my own. The only company I had. were my thoughts about Jill? I put in the microwave another ready meal and waited for it to ping. While I was waiting, I got half a dozen strong ales and a glass. I had bought in the afternoon. And put them at the side of my chair facing the TV. I ate my ready meal. I was missing my Jills cooking and most of all her.

+

Standing in front of the TV. I was staring at our wedding photo. I looked at our parents' photo's. Their faces had changed they were glaring at me. I shook my head and the photo changed. I knew exactly what they were thinking about me. I had to get my head out of my backside as soon as possible or my marriage was over.

The phone rang. I was running over to it. I was praying it was Jill. It was one of my male colleagues from work. He asked a few questions and we said our goodbyes.

I picked up my glass and poured out one of the strong ales. And placed it at the side of the chair. Picking up Jill's recording and opened the box. A note fell out. It said.