Keep It in Your Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at my table looking at the menu. And dead-on time the black-haired woman i.e., number 2 walked up to the table as sat down picking up a menu. Jill walked across the floor. It was a repeat of Monday night. Jill said all the same thing to her black-haired woman Stood up and left.

"Jill, I have a lot have thing I have to say and explain to you," I said.

"Not now let's have a nice honeymoon dinner tonight please, "Jill said.

I ordered our second evening diner we had on our honeymoon. We stated at each other I wanted to asked why she left the hotel last night without saying a word to me.

I was well past nine. Jill stood up heading to the lady's room. I knew that was going to be the time I would see her that night.

I went to see the next set of clients on the Wednesday and Thursday. At six Jill turned up and did the same thing on the brown hired woman 3 and the salt and pepper hair one 4.

I was expecting at nine Jill stood up heading to the lady's room. But she didn't.

"Jeff, I want to see the envelope in your pocket," Jill said to me.

"What envelope in my pocket," I said.

"Jeff, you know...the ones that are marked... Private and personal...Those ones Mary. Never opens...And what about the ones sent to the hotel mail box for when I returned." Jill said.

"Jill, I don't know what you mean," I said.

"Jeff, I will ask once more or I am leaving it's up to you," Jill said

I had no option Jill was a good poker player. I was finding out. I pull out the letters addressed that had been sent to work and the ones sent to the hotel. They were all clearly marked with clinic logos. All described the tests. STD test were all negative. Jill looked at one by one. Jill looked at me. Then she said.

"Jeff, I have read all the ones sent to work...Mary had a feeling. You were hiding something...and I have read them at home...When you were asleep...I watched you more closely than you have watched me? ... If any of them read positive. You never would had made love to me and I would have been out the door, "Jill said.

Jill had me by the short and curries there was no drought about that. What a poker player she was.

"Jeff, When you come home. I will forgive you. For your cheating...And you take up your promotion. We will start again as we are newlyweds...But the reports photos and records will be put under lock and key by me. And as for that recording of me. I have to think about that...destroying it or remind you of me," Jill said

"Jill, I want to know what went that Friday night in detail...You were dressed for the kill in a red dress...That I had never seen before...The one. I paid you a complement...You were ready to go out with her that woman. You know I don't like one little bit...You turned to me saying, "see you tomorrow night same time. If I am not worn out or too tired." ...I called out, "Jill please stop we need to talk I love you." ...You two walked the door to the waiting taxi and headed off to town. I was in hell.

Then on Saturday night. I wanted to know in detail what went on... You were dressed for the kill again in a blue dress...another one I had never seen before... "I want to hold you and kiss you." But you said, "I know but not yet. "

Then that woman Pat was at the door. You turned to me saying, "see you tomorrow night same time. If I am not as worn out as last night's FUN...You two walked the door to the waiting taxi and headed off to town. I was in hell. I went to the George and Dragon and got drunk.

Then on Sunday night. I wanted to know in detail what went on...You were dressed for the kill once again in a Green dress another one I had never seen before. "I want to hold you and kiss you." I said. But you said, "I know but not yet. "

Then that woman Pat was at the door. You two walked the door to the waiting taxi and headed off to town. Please tell me what type of sex had you been having with tears pouring down my cheeks holding my head in my hands.

+

"Jeff, you are not going to believe me...But this is the truth...As they say in court...the whole truth and nothing but the truth."

I was staying with my parents from Thursday night. I spoke with my mother and asked her what should I do. Pat dropped me of at my parents' house for all three nights I stayed in. Mum told me to come to the hotel on Monday and show all the information I had on the four of them. You must agree it worked.

Jeff, I love you with all my heart and soul from the first day we met. And I am in love with you. Even though you have cheated on me. As I have said I want to start like newlyweds. Now stop that crying lift up your head and kiss me as never before. We kissed I was like a sixteen-year-old once again. we broke. And I heard.

NOW LETS GO TO YOUR ROOM OR MINE.

We woke in the morning. I was holding my wife in my arms with the biggest smile on my face. Jill's eyes open. Saying what time, the flight home. I told her and that was that for the next three hours. On the flight home we kissed as newlyweds. The airport was full to over flowing. I had only eyes for one.

We got home. I picked Jill up and carried her over the threshold. Walking to our bedroom. Jill knew I had a high sex drive we were in bed for only one hour. I was hungry and Jill was we headed for the George and Dragon for something to eat. We went home and woke up it was Saturday.

Jill was making breakfast in my shirt. I held her by the waist kissing her neck then her ear lobes that always sent her mad. Jill turns round putting both her arm around my neck. I turn the stove somehow. My hands were on her waist I lifted her of her feet and headed in one direction. I don't know where I got the energy from for the next short ten minutes. We showered together and dressed.

Jill looked at the clock. And the picked up the phone and call the storage people. She asked if the house furniture people could be return today. The answer was yes. But because of the short storage time. There had to be an extra charge. Within two hours. I watched our goods carried back in the house. Jill paid the extra fee and they left. I looked round the house I was happy. But I had to prove to my Jill I had had to turn over a new leaf.

My new leaf had to come thick and fast. I picked up the phone and rang the royal hotel restaurant. I booked a dinner for the two of us asking for a quiet corner at seven. I even order the starters, main course and the desserts. All were Jills favourites. And two bottles of champagne.

Jill said, "what are you up too."

I said, "we are dinning out to night...you have to be ready no later than six forty-five...I have to book a taxi for then."

Jill smile and walked up to me and kissed me. I had to keep control of myself.

Jill went to our bed room and laid out on the bed. Clothes, some I had never seen before. All sexy underwear in different colours. Then I heard Jill calling for me.to come to the bedroom.

"Jeff, What do you way me to were tonight."

I looked at the bed I was drooling at what I saw.

"The red dress I had never seen before...that's the one. I paid you a complement in...with that set of underwear on if there is enough fabric in them," I said.

I was ready to throw Jill on the bed as I looked into her eyes.

"No, No you will have to wait." ...running out of the bedroom.

I followed Jill held her tight and gave her a long passionate kiss. They I told her to get ready and I would change in another room. She kissed me once more and disappeared.

I came back to the bed room I wanted my clothes for the night. Everything I was going to were was hanging on the doorframe. I picked them up and went and got changed. The briefs I had on were as tight as hell. Jill had bought them to try and stop my cock from growing I must say.

I went down stairs and waited for Jill to appear. She strolled down stairs. I looked at her I wanted us to go back upstairs.

"Come here I want to kiss you," I said.

"Not a chance in hell you will have to wait," Jill said with a smile...I loved to see.

I heard the sound of the taxi car horn. We went to the royal. Jill picked up the menu. Let her ponder at it. I pretended to do the same. I suggested one or two things and Jill did the same. She was looking at the prices. This went on for about thirty minutes and then the first bottle of champagne arrived.

"Sir your meal is ready may I serve, "the waiter said.

"Please do," I said.

Jill looked at me as soon as he was gone.

"Jeff what have you ordered for us to eat. Have you seen the prices in here?"

"Yes, this is a special night for the woman I love...and she is the only one. I am ever going to make love to...I promise that to you now and forever if you believe me."

Each course came with the right amount of time in-between. It gave us time to talk and a dance. I wriggled and wriggled in the briefs. Jill smiled as I wriggled.

We ate our dinner slowly and went over our short years we had been married. All night I struggled with the briefs. Jill had left out for me to put on. And she knew all the time I was struggling with it. I asked for the bill and Jill wanted to know how much.

"I said, It's not enough for the only woman I love...Would you a dance or too before we go."

"Jeff, go to the men's room and take of those two sizes short and let it go free before we get home."

I was running to the men's room and throw the briefs away. When I got back to Jill there was a man trying to chat her up. I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Sorry mate my date."

Jill smiled saying," I bet you are free now were they a tight fit." We headed for the door and got into a taxi. Jill's hand was on my trousers bulge all the way home. I picked her up and carried her to the one room in the house. I woke at ten and Jill was fast asleep. We were still naked and worn out I must say. Our life was back on track thank god.

Jill woke up Sunday morning. I was doing my best at cooking breakfast. Jill waked in the kitchen wearing my shirt from the night before. She pushed me out of the way and finished of the breakfast. We ate our breakfast.

I said," let's go to your parents I want to thank your mother."

Jill jumped up and threw her hands round my neck and gave me a long passionate kiss. I did my utmost best not to carry her back to the bedroom but I did. I had to work on my new leaf I was turning over.

We were at her mother's house and her father was watching TV. Her mother was glaring at me I knew why. "Tea or coffee," her mother said.

We all replied coffee. She went in to the kitchen. I asked Jill to keep her father taking until I returned. I went in the kitchen to speak with her mother.

"Yes, I know you know everything from Jill...But I am turning over a new leaf...I promise you I am going to be faithful to Jill from now on...If I don't, I will throw myself in the river with a sack of bricks tied round my neck... You can bet on that, "I said to her mother.

"Her mother said this to me, "If you cheat once more on Jill. And I find out...I will cut you dick of and drop it in the river... And you can bet on that."

I looked at her mother she was telling me the truth. I hung my head.

"I believed you would do that," I said to her mother.

"I have one question to ask you but I would like the truth," I said to her mother.

"What's that," she said.

"Did, Jill stay here for four nights...I mean, did she stop in. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights...did you tell her. To come to the hotel. On Monday and show the women all the information...Jill had on the four of them," I said.

"Jeff the answer is Yes."

" Mother trust me...I am going to be the best husband anyone would have...How many grandchildren would you like, "I said.

She burst out laughing and Jill was in the kitchen in a second. I held Jill and kissed her.

"Put her down...time for that later...the coffee is getting cold.

I was time to go home. I held her mother and whispered in her ear. Trust me. On the way home Jill asked me what was said.

I told this.

" Your mother said, "If you cheat once more on Jill. And I find out...I will cut you dick of and drop it in the river... And you can bet on that."

Jill burst out laughing

"Jeff she would do it that's for a certainly," Jill said between laughs.

"Jeff what do you want to do now."

"I know what I want to do...but we are going out for a walk to the park and talk if we get a chance too," I said.

I was coming up to dinner we had a salad we bought on the way home from the walk in the park. We sat and watch TV. We were both tired we made love twice. Before I held Jill in my arms and fell asleep.

Monday, I went to my old office to empty my desk but really to see Mary.

Mary looked at me saying. "Back on track."

I walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"I want to meet you husband after you have retired...at my or you house which would be the best for you," I said to Mary.

"I retire in a month. We are away for three weeks. To our love nest...say in eight weeks' time. On a Saturday night...you can bring the bottles of wine four should be enough," Mary said.

With that Mary helped me walk to my new office. The first thing she put down was the photo of Jill and me in the middle of the desk. Mary was leaving me to sort the rest out. We went into the big office and Mary introduced me to all my new staff. But she left one person to the last.

"Jeff, sorry Mr Bates...this is Doris...Your new PA...She is forty-five, married with kids...She like to go home on time. Bear that in mind...And she is as good as me in the office trust me...Mary said get Doris to help you settle in," Mary said and left.

Doris helped me settle in and she said "I will show the ropes."

For the rest of the day, she shown me everything I needed to know. For the next two weeks I settled down at work with Doris. And at home well that was great.

The next week on a Monday night.

"Jeff where are the recording of those four women," Jill said to me.

"Under the TV and out of sight why," I said.

"Pick them up and follow me," Jill said.

Picking up the recording and followed Jill to the garage. Jill had a hammer in her hand.

"Put them down," she said.

Smashed them all to bits.

Jill said, "Jeff we need to talk."

I had heard that expression once too often in the past. I was dreading as to what Jill was going to say to me. I was now on pins.

"Jeff don't worry. I have not meet anyone else...if I did, they have NO chance...I love you and only you... I want to ask you about the recording. I made of myself... The one of me siting on the bed. Naked as the day I was born... You know the one I sent to you...It was to arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday."

"Yes, Jill but it arrived on Saturday."

"Jeff let me talk it is important to me."

"Jeff Please don't be ashamed. Of what I am going to ask you...I want to know how many times you watched the recording...and how many times you. wanked yourself of watching me on the TV."

"God Jill have a camera in here and filmed me."

"Know but I know how long you can last without making love to me...So please tell me," Jill said.

I wanted to stand up and run out of the house. I did not want to tell her. But I had to. That new leaf I was trying to use. Was the important one now and forever.

I sat down and face Jill and looked her in the eyes and this is what I told her.

I picked up my glass and poured out one of the strong ales. And placed it at the side of the chair. Picking up your recording and opened the box. Then a note fell out. You had written. This is your devoted loving faithful wife remember the body. I denied you for so long. Until we were married.

My fist wrapped round the note. I was screaming out for you Jill my love. All my memories of her flashed before my eyes. Picking up our wedding photo and propped it up on the floor. Then I inserted the recording. And sat down to watch it.

Our bedroom was in full screen. Then your head came into view. I stared at the picture of you what a beauty you are. I wanted to kiss the screen and climb inside the TV.

You were sitting at the bottom of the bed. Naked as the day you were born. You held your arms to me the shape of your bust. I wanted to kiss your nipples on the screen. Then you turned your body left then right. so, I can see your bust shape. My cock is growing in my pants just looking at your bust.

Then you shook your bust from side to side. My hands went against the screen. I wanted to hold them. Then you held your nipples between two fingers on each hand and pulls them towards the camera. You rolled your bust round and round in both her hands a giving out a moan for me to hear.

God, I must say I wanted my Jill there and then. I was missing you in less than a week.

You played with your bust as best you could. Thinking I was doing it. Your hands went down between your legs and you parted them. Then you parted that sweet pussy of yours a little. Looking into the camera. Saying to the camera, "this yours and only yours...think about it."

Yes, I was thinking about.

I wanted to push my head into the TV. To kiss my wife's pussy. Then you spread the lips of your pussy to give me a better look. I was even more in hell staring at the TV. Your hands left your pussy and went back to playing with that great bust of yours. Round and round with both hands. Giving out a moan for me to hear.

You moved up the bed picking up a thick pillow and put it behind your back. Then you leant back. On the thick pillow. Your legs were now high. And I could see more of your sweet pussy. Your hand was back between your legs and a finger slipped in. Moving it in and out slowly giving out moans of pleasure. Then you slipped in two fingers and the moans got louder. Sliding them in out faster.

By then my pants were undone and down and of my legs. Quickly followed by my briefs and my cock was growing twice as fast as normal. My shirt I was of next. I sat there naked. My right hand was on my cock rubbing up and down in time with Jill sliding two fingers in and out fast.

The more I looked at your pussy. My hand went faster and faster. Then I shot a load of cum over the top of the TV. It must have shot over six or seven feet. I let out a scream. Calling out for my Jill.

You were screaming. You had Cum using her fingers in that sweet pussy of hour's. That did not stop you. In went a third finger. In and out the three finger twice as fast as before. You knew how fast I recovered and would start making love again.

My hand was rubbing my cock in time with you. My other hand now was holding my balls. It did not take you long to Cum. You were using her three finger ever so fast. I noticed you were shaking and was nearly ready to Cum again. I rubbed my cock as fast I could. I shot more Cum at the TV. But this time it the TV screen. By then you were Cumming and cried out my name Ho Jeff after a loud moaning cry.

I watch the TV screen with my Cum running down. Thank god it was not running down over your sweet pussy. You were ready once again and so was I. You went into overdrive with your fingers. I was rubbing my cock as fast as she could. A minute or so past. You were screaming out my name Ho Jeff, I wish it was you.

I was screaming at the TV. I wish it was me. You were shaking and let out a scream. I was seconds after you. Because I was focused on you fingering yourself. Then I shot my load of Cum at the TV screen.

You had to rest and pulled your three fingers. Then I saw her loving juices running out of your sweet pussy. It looked like a river of loving juice. You rested then you turned over on your knees. Spreading your legs so wide. Your love juices where running out of your sweet pussy.

Then you buried your head in the mattress. And supported herself with thick pillow under her perfectly shaped stomach I want ed to kiss. Then your right hand was in between her legs and three finger were sliding in and out slowly at first. Then quicker and quicker. I had of my cock rubbing it up and down keeping in time with you. Minutes pass I was close for my last time.