Keep It in Your Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I saw your body going up and down. You were as close as me. Then I heard from you. Jeff...moan...Jeff...moan ...Jeff...moan ...this should be you where the hell are you moaning. That was it. I shot the last of my Cum it still hit the TV screen.

You had tissues at the side of the bed. Wiping your love juices from that sweet pussy of yours. Then you sat up facing the camera. Saying, "Jeff this pussy is yours forever is it worth it for those four tramps in the hotel you stay in."

Jill had brought me to my senses. Why in hell should I want someone else. When I had her all to myself.

"Jeff gets your head out of your backside pronto.

And every night until Wednesday night before you came that Thursday night. I wanked myself off at your recording.

" Jeff, you watched it every night...Wanking, yourself of at my recording...And you never strayed out... not once," Jill said to me.

"Yes, Jill remembers you said cameras are on me and you had a PD watching me. Taking photos and watching where I went. I wanted you so much I had to do what you said. I wanted our marriage to last for ever. You said you wanted to grow old and grey with me so do I.

Jill, I love you and what I have been doing has now stopped. I promise you on a stack of bibles I will never do it again. If I was too, I will throw myself in the river with a sack of bricks tied round my neck... You can bet on that.

"Jeff it's a good job you didn't shoot your Cum over our wedding photo. I would have been upset...come here and kiss me."

We kissed and kissed we were back as one.

"Jeff, I have to tell you something."

"What is it my darling," I said.

"Jeff that last week you were away...well I came of the pill...I am pregnant."

"I am going to be a father at last...Is it a boy or a girl...Never mind its ours," I said.

"Jeff we will have to be careful I want our baby to be perfect in every way."

The weeks and months passed. Jill helped me with my sex drive with her hand and my hand.

Jill came home from the clinic and announced we were having twin boys. We went to her mother's house first. To tell them the news. Her mother looked at me with the biggest smile anyone could give. Then we went to my parent's house and told them. Both sets of grandparents where over the moon.

The boys came into the world. Our first born we called him Henry Bates. His first name was after my father. Our second born we called him Brady Bates after Jill's father. Then we had a new problem on our hands. When both sets of grandparents were in the house. Grandmothers took over. But It gave Jill a rest. The grandfathers had to wait for their turn holding there grandsons.

Jill went on the pill for eight weeks it was more like twelve. Then she was pregnant was again. Well, our family was all done we had twin girls. Our first-born girl we called her Rose Jill Bates. After Jills mother. Our second girl we called her Ann Jill Bates after my mother.

In the last two months before the girls were born. I was in hospital. I came out with bow legs. Walking like a cowboy. I had a vasectomy.

We now had a full family but we had one last thing to do. We went and visited Mary and her husband. They had seen the boys from being born. Now they had to see the girls. Because of how Mary had helped Jill to put my head straight. They fell into the role of great grandparents.

As for me when I got home from work. I played for hours with the four of them. Jill's mother and my mother were there all the time. Helping Jill. Sorry they had taken over from Jill. So, we were back on form.

The grandparents even took in turn at weekends and let Jill and I go away overnight. Thank God I had a vasectomy. All I have to say.

Yes, as the kids grew up. I was not as active in bed. But that did not matter we had a loving family all round.

The kids are all grown up now. Jill and I are growing old and grey together. But as much in love as before. All I can say I wish I never had cheating on Jill all those years ago. I was one of those men that was stupid. Just keep it in your pants.