Keep It in Your Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is your devoted loving faithful wife remember the body. I denied you for so long. Until we were married.

My fist wrapped round the note. I was screaming out for Jill. All my memories of her flashed before my eyes. Picking up our wedding photo and propped it up on the floor. Then I inserted the recording. And sat down to watch it.

I could see the camera had already been position in the right place. Jill must have tried a few times before. Our bedroom was in full screen and the bottom of the bed was in view. The Jill's head came into view as she was getting off the floor. What a picture of Jill's beauty. I wanted to kiss the screen and climb inside the TV.

Jill stands up and turns her back to the camera. Then she is sitting at the bottom of the bed. Jill is naked as the day she was born. She holds out both her arms to see the shape of her bust. I wanted to kiss her nipples on the screen. She turns her body left then right. so, I can see her bust shape. My cock is growing in my pants just looking at her bust.

Then she shakes her bust from side to side. My hands went against the screen. I wanted to hold them. Jill holds her nipples between two fingers on each hand and pulls them towards the camera.

She rolled her bust round and round in both her hands a giving out a moan for me to hear.

God, I wanted my wife there and then. I was missing in less than a week.

Jill played with her bust as best she could. Thinking I was doing it. Her hands went down between her legs and her legs parted. She parted her pussy a little. Looking into the camera. Saying to the camera, "this yours and only yours...think about it."

I wanted to push my head into the TV and kiss my wife's pussy. She spread the lips of her pussy to give me a better look. I was even more in hell staring at the TV. Her hands left her pussy and went back to playing with her bust. Round and round in both her hands went a giving out a moan for me to hear.

Jill moved up the bed and picked up a thick pillow and put it behind her back. Then she leant back. On the thick pillow. Her legs were now high. And I could see more of her sweet pussy. Jill hand was back between her legs and a finger slipped in. Moving it in and out slowly giving out moans of pleasure. Then she slipped in two fingers and the moans got louder. Sliding them in out Faster.

By then my pants were undone and down and of my legs. Quickly followed by my briefs and my cock was growing twice as fast as normal. My shirt I was of next. I sat there naked. My right hand was on my cock rubbing up and down in time with Jill sliding two fingers in and out fast.

The more I looked at Jill pussy. My hand went faster and faster. Then I shot a load of cum over the top of the TV. It must have shot over six or seven feet. I let out a scream. Calling out for my Jill.

Jill was screaming she had Cum using her fingers in that sweet pussy of hers. That did not stop her. In went a third finger. In and out the three finger twice as fast as before. She knew how fast I recovered and would start making love again.

My hand was rubbing my cock in time with Jill. My other hand now was holding my balls. It did not take Jill to Cum. She was using her three finger ever so fast. I noticed Jill was shaking was nearly ready to Cum again. I rubbed my cock as fast I could. I shot more Cum at the TV. But this time it the TV screen. Jill by then was Cumming and she cried out my name Ho Jeff after a loud moaning cry.

I watch the TV screen with my Cum running down. Thank god it was not running down over Jill's sweet pussy. Jill was ready once again and so was I. Jill went into overdrive with her fingers. I was rubbing my cock as fast as she could. A minute or so past. Jill was screaming out my name Ho Jeff, I wish it was you.

I was screaming at the TV. I wish it was me. Jill was shaking and let out a scream. I was seconds after her. Because I was focused on Jill fingering herself. Then I shot my load of Cum at the TV screen.

Jill had to rest and she pulled her three fingers. Then I saw her loving juices running out of her sweet pussy. It looked like a river of loving juice. Jill rested then she turns over on her knees. Spreading her legs so wide. Her love juices where running out of her sweet pussy.

Her head was buried in the mattress. She supported herself with thick pillow under her perfectly shaped stomach. Her right hand was between her legs and three finger were sliding in and out slowly at first. Then quicker and quicker. I had of my cock rubbing it up and down keeping in time with Jill. Minutes pass I was close for my last time. Then I saw Jill body going up and down. She was as close as me. Then I heard from Jill. Jeff...moan...Jeff...moan ...Jeff...moan ...this should be you where the hell are you moaning. That was it. I shot the last of my Cum it still hit the TV screen.

Jill had at the side of the bed tissues. Wiping her love juices from her sweet pussy. She sits up facing the camera. Saying, "Jeff this pussy is yours forever is it worth it for those four tramps in the hotel you stay in."

Jill had brought me to my senses. Why in hell should I want someone else. When I had her all to myself.

"Jeff gets your head out of your backside pronto.

+

Sunday, I watched Jills Recording. it was the same thing I did over again. Monday, I went to work the first thing I did at work was turn Jills photo down. I buried my head in work putting each file in my tray. For Mary to finish. Time for my lunch Mary and I crossed at the door. She knew something was wrong that's for sure. Eyes watching my ever step. Who's wearing the trench coat?

Down to my café looking over my shoulder every step of the way. Who's wearing the trench coat? In my café. Sat with my back to the wall. Who's wearing the trench coat? Finished my sandwich's paid the bill and headed back to the office. In the office I could feel eyes burning into my back. Sat down at my desk the first thing I noticed was Jill photo was stood up right. I had left it turn down. Mary had moved it.

She came in the office with more files. There was an icy chill from Mary. Mary looked at me then the photo then back at me. Not saying a word. She went back to her desk. I crashed on. What I had finished put them in my out tray for Mary. She was calling out good night, Mr. Bates. I return with the same good night. I went home to my ready meal a quick pint and watched the recording of Jill.

For the next two weeks it was the same thing. If Jill could play poker, she was good at it. She was winning hands down every single day that passed.

Over the weekend I wanted female company. No not anybody but my Jill. I wanted to find the cameras which were pointing at the front door. And who's wearing the trench coat? All day Saturday. I looked at every brick. roof, chimney, gutter, downpipe, window and plant box on every one of my neighbour's houses. They must have thought I had become a weirdo. Once again, I sat down with my ready meal and a pint. Then watched Jill recording. I was in hell. No, I had been there and back so many times in the last few weeks.

Sunday I still had to find the cameras. It was gone one in the afternoon. On the other side of the street. Were three street lighting poles. Sitting on top was a bird of some kind. The one in front of my house. Looking at my front door. One looking left and the other looking right. They did not move.

Then a flock of birds stormed round them and flew away. I got my field glasses from the garage and looked at the birds. On its dummy Brest was a camera lens. Jill PD knew what he was doing. Nobody was wearing trench coats were I lived. I knew I had a major problem on my hands with Jill. Saying sorry was not going to be enough.

Hang on a minute the George and Dragon have security cameras pointing inside. And the café I have been eating in at lunch time they also have security cameras. Jills PD was watching me from a distance behind a TV screen. He knew his job backwards.

Jill must have told him my daily routine there was no men in trench coats. But my every move was being recorded for Jill. So, Sunday night I went to the George and Dragon and had a good meal cooked for me and a few pints of beer.

I was still deep in thought and two of my single pub friends came over to me. The ones I ran of weeks before.

"Pull up a chair, "I said to them.

They pulled up four chairs

"So, your girlfriends are coming," I said.

By the time I had finished the two girls with all the right curves were at the side of the table. They sat down opposite me. Spent the next hour or so talking to them. I drank the last of my beer and excused myself heading for home.

Monday at work was much the same. But Thursday was different. It was coming up to Mary's lunch time. Mary walked in my office. saying," right its high time we sort you out...come with me and I will not say no for an answer," Mary said in a powerful voice.

There no way I could say NO to her. I got up and followed her out of the office block. We went to the park across the road and found a bench.

"Right mister I want to know what the hell is up with you," Mary said in a powerful voice.

I looked at this lady and pretended there was nothing wrong.

"Mister what's the hell is up with you," Mary said in that powerful voice.

She said the same thing three more times. It was time to give up my pretence. I told Mary everything.

"Right mister I am going to tell you a few things," Mary said in a kind caring voice.

Then Mary went on to say the following.

Three months ago, while you were away. Jill came to the office. She told me you were screwing around and hired a PD. To get proof. She also told me she loves you and she did not want a divorce.

We meet at lunch times and try to sort you out. And have been doing so until your last trip away. But the screwing around was being done elsewhere. If you remember I tried to change your hotel but you told me no. I even booked your evening dinner time.

Mr. Bates, Jill loves and wants to live with you until she is old and grey and to start having kids soon. She has told you to think long and hard. If I, was you, I would get my head straight? If you, don't you will another failed marriage.

That promotion to the other building if I was you take it today. When you come home. And the PA is forty-five married with kids and in love with her husband. Get your head out of your butt and wake up.

I was like a naughty schoolboy being told off. Mary and I headed for my café. I paid for the sandwiches and the coffee. We did not speak much. But Mary and Jill were right. We went back to the office. I went to my boss and told him I wanted the promotion. He was pleased in me for excepting the new post. That made me on the same level as him. I told Mary I had excepted the promotion.

The rest of the day Mary was in and out getting me ready for next week. I finished of the last of the outstanding files. I was time to go home Mary called out good night, Mr. Bates. I called out good night and thank you.

I went to the George and Dragon. Had a pint and an evening meal. I was thinking how I was going to explain things to Jill. Picked up Jill's recoding and put it down. I went to bed and tossed and turned all night long thinking about Jill. I went to work to finish a few loose ends. Mary handed to me all the files I needed for next week. She had booked me in the same hotel. I was puzzled.

Mary and I went for lunch and she still laid the law down. We went back to the office and greeted with well done for taking the new appointment. All was done and before Mary left, I kissed her on the cheek. We both knew what it was for. She whispered in my ear. Do the right thing for the woman you love.

I left the office early and went to the George and Dragon. And a light evening meal. And drank water. And bought a bottle of wine. Jill coming to the house that night. I was back in hell.

I tidy the house up. What there was of it. Remade the bed. I was praying that was where we were heading for the rest of the night. I brought in from the garage two soft collapsible chairs. It was past six and in walked Jill. I ran to her with open arms to hold her tight and kiss her. As I was close. Jill held out both hands to stop me.

"Jill, I want to hold you and kiss you," I said to her.

"I know but not yet, "she said with no emotion in her voice.

Jill saw the two soft collapsible chairs in the middle of the room. And walked over to one of them. She had on a shoulder a bag and sat down.

"Glass of wine, "I said to Jill.

"No, a cup of tea would be nice," Jill said.

I made two cups of tea in the cups. And we didn't talk. I could feel the room get cold. I handed to Jill her cup of tea. There on her lap was another a dreaded manilla envelope. I did not want to speak. So, I sat down with my tea.

"I have stopped off at my PD for the photos report and recording of you for the last month... do you want to look at them," Jill said.

"May I, I said.

Jill handed to me the manilla envelope. I opened it. All that was inside was a report.

"Jill were are the photos and recordings of me," I said with hope.

"Jeff no photos or recording... because it seemed you listen to me when I said," think long and hard.

"Jeff I am here to listen to what you have to say to me," Jill said.

"Jill, may I kiss you," I said.

"No, I want to hear what you have to say first," Jill said.

I looked more closely at Jill. she was dressed ready to go out on the town dressed for the kill in a red dress I had never seen before. So, I passed a complement on how she was dressed. She did not knowledge it.

"Jeff, I have come to listen to what you have to say to me get on with it," she said.

I talked and Jill said nothing for nearly one hour. Then there was a knock at the door. Jill got up and answered the door and welcomed her friend in. Her name was Pat. I did not like Pat one little bit. She was a scrubber.

Pat was dressed ready for a night on the town and I knew what she was after. Time on her back or on her hands and knees with her legs open. Jill was ready to go out with her. I was mad to say the least.

"Come on Jill we will be late getting in the club if you don't move now," Pat said to Jill.

Jill turned to me saying, "see you tomorrow night same time. If I am not worn out or too tired."

"Jill please stop we need to talk I love you," I said to Jill.

Jill and Pat walked the door to the waiting taxi and headed off to town.

I was screaming hell for the rest of the night. Stamping up and down. If Jill is getting fuck by someone. I was going find out and he would be dead in seconds of me meeting him. I climbed in bed tossing and turning all night long. Then I woke up at two in the afternoon. I had a bit to eat and waited for Jill to come. I was hoping she would come early. Looking out of the window for the rest of the Saturday afternoon.

It was past six and in walked Jill. I wanted to hold her tight and kiss her. Jill held out both hands to stop me.

"Jill, I want to hold you and kiss you," I said to her.

"I know but not yet, "she said.

Jill she was dressed ready to go out on the town dressed for the kill in a blue dress another one I had never seen before. I could do no other than offer her a cup of tea, coffee or a glass of wine.

"Jeff I am here to listen to what you have to say to me for the second time," Jill said.

"Jill, may I kiss you," I said.

"No, I want to hear what you have to say," Jill said.

We sat down and I babbled on.

Then there was a knock at the door. Jill got up and answered the door it was her friend Pat.

Pat was dressed ready for a night on the town. More time on her back with her legs open. Jill was ready to go out with her once again. I was mad.

"Come on Jill we will be late getting in the club if you don't move now," Pat said to Jill.

Jill turned to me saying, "see you tomorrow night same time. If I am not as worn out as last night's fun.

"Jill, Jill please have something to say to you," I said to Jill.

Jill and Pat walked the door to the waiting taxi and headed off to town.

Right Jill if someone fucked you last night and someone else is going to fuck you tonight. I will find out and they are dead. Ok Jill its divorce for us. When I get back in a week. I went to the George and Dragon and got drunk.

Sunday night came I was waiting for Jill to come. She walked in.

"Jill, I want to hold you and kiss you," I said to her.

"I know but not yet, "she said.

Jill she was dressed ready to go out on the town dressed for the kill in a Green dress another one I had never seen before.

"Jeff I am here to listen to what you have to say to me for the third time," Jill said.

"Jill, I want to kiss you," I said.

"No, I want to hear what you have to say," Jill said.

We sat down and I babbled on and on.

Then there was a knock at the door. Jill got up and answered the door it was her friend Pat. It was a repeat of the last two nights.

Jill and Pat walked the door to the waiting taxi and headed off to town.

I packed my bags that Sunday night. On Monday morning and got ready to go to work and pick up my files that Mary had prepared for me. picked up my plane tickets and head of for my last week away. Mary asked nor said anything to me. Apart from see you next week.

I read my afternoon file that Mary had done for me on the plane. I went and did the business for the company. Then I head for my hotel. It was gone five. So, I went and had a showered before my dinner at six as Mary had organised.

I was sitting at my table looking at the menu. And dead-on time the blonde woman i.e., number 1 walked up to the table as sat down picking up a menu. She started to talk to me saying," can we skip dinner."

I did not see Jill peering across the dining room. Waiting for her to sit down. Jill walked across the floor and all the men stared at her. She looked a million. My mouth dropped wide open.

"Jill what are you doing here," I said.

Jill sat down and pulled out of her bag some papers and handed them to the blonde woman.

I know your name and your husband's name and the names of your kids. I even know where you work. And the names and addresses of your three other lovers. And I have recording of you in this hotel having sex with Jeff. If I, was you, I would leave right now? If you don't, I will be on the phone to the police and tell them you are a sex worker and asked Jeff for sex at a price. Then I will phone your husband at home and tell him everything I know about you. Then he will get recording of you at his works. I bet divorce is on the cards. She looked at Jeff then at me.

"Time to make your mind up...its sex with him or leave," Jill said to the blonde woman.

The blonde woman. Stood up and left.

"Jill what are you doing here," I said.

"Trying to get your head straight...let's eat and talk, "Jill said.

"Jill when did you get here," I asked Jill.

"I flew out on the plane after yours...And I have been waiting for six to come," Jill said.

"Jill, I have a lot have thing I have to say and explain to you," I said.

"Not now let's have a nice honeymoon dinner tonight please, "Jill said.

I ordered the first evening dinner we had on our honeymoon. I stared and stared at Jill all through the dinner. And she stared back at me. My eyes were full of love and Jill's were the same. I was well past nine.

Jill stood up heading to the lady's room. I sat here waiting for her to return. She did not return I looked all over the hotel but could not find her. I checked with reception if she was booked in as Mrs. Jill Bates. there was nobody of that name in the register. Where the hell had she gone?

I went to my hotel room I was hoping she was there and no she wasn't.

I went to bed staring at the ceiling trying to work out what she was up too. I phoned down to reception and asked for an early morning call. I went to see the next set of clients on the Tuesday. I was back for five.