Keep Rehearsing and Keep Performing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss broke, Rachel grinned. "It was that I, you know, as it was morning, just needed a quick smoke before I disturbed you..." she said cutely practically mocking him, already breathing hard.

"Oh...now you're really just teasing me!" he jokingly complained as he grabbed her buttocks firmly in his large hands.

She squealed loudly throwing her head back. "Yes, maybe I am..." Rachel laughed rising up slightly and using her hand to help guide his pulsing cock into her extremely wet and awaiting pussy, which was already dripping with desire.

Grant and Rachel made love again, in a crescendo of untamable passion. Rachel passionately slid up and down thrusting his huge rock-hard cock inside of her, feeling as it banged against what felt like her stomach. It stretched her to her limit, but she couldn't care or slow down, desire and lust being in full control. Being on top she was in also full control of Grant. It was clear he was driven wild by the scent of smoke on her breath as they kissed. He loved the feeling of Rachel taking his full shaft whilst she whimpered over and over, "Oh God, oh God, oh God," her breasts bobbing excitedly up and down her frantic bodily motion.

Grant felt her muscles contract as orgasmic spams rocked her body and he almost lost it but managed to refrain himself. He wanted more; he couldn't get enough of Rachel. As she screamed in exquisite pleasure, Grant sat up and then pushed her on her back and spreading her legs he quickly directed his cock against and then into her dripping wet sex. He grabbed her warm and soft breasts, squeezing them whit his hands.

Rachel wrapped her arms around him and pulled him towards her. Her eyes were filled with lust as she was pushing herself into him as hard as she could. It was impossible for Grant to hold anything back and he began thrusting his hips up as she rode him, her back arching as she squealed in passion.

A panting Rachel exclaimed "Oh, yeah, keep going!" as she was feeling another orgasm quickly building inside her. "Yeah, that's it. Right there. Oh God! Yeah, keep doing that. Oh yeah, that's perfect!"

Grant grinned back squeezing her breasts in his hands.

"Oh Grant, oh wow, yes, yes, and yes! I'm coming again!" she shuddered as she screamed while her fluids copiously gushed from her vagina. It was only the second time it happened to her, but this time she didn't panic, twisting and turning instead in an ordeal of rapturous delight.

Witnessing Rachel's bliss fueled Grant sexual drive and he was now quickly approaching his own limit. Any efforts to maintain some semblance of self-control was now futile and pointless. He was ready.

"I'm sorry, I am soooo gonna cum now, Rachel, I can't hold back!" he groaned thrusting his hips upwards.

As he thrusted once more deeply into her, she screamed "Fuckkkkk" at the top of her voice and as he literally exploded inside of her convulsively cramping and overflowingly dripping wet sex, as Rachel climaxed a third time and her involuntary bodily movements continued as she reveled in the waves of powerful orgasms that was relentlessly overtaking her.

Finally, they collapsed side by side on the bed, sweaty and panting hard. Rachel's lungs working overtime. She grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard between her fingers.

"Oh my God, Grant, I've never felt anything like this in my life. I could never imagine that sex could feel this way..." she panted as she whispered out of breath.

"It's all because of you, honey!" Grant said and turned to kiss her lovingly, his hands traversed her body before affectionately squeezing her naked buttocks.

After what felt like hours as they lay there, hand in hand panting. Rachel panting hard eventually caught her breath back. She shuffled her body up off him turned to the nightstand next to her where she had dropped the pack of cigarettes. Using only one hand, she shook one Pall Mall out and placed it in her mouth, eager to tribute her lungs with some well-deserved after-sex smoke.

Grant blinked his sleep filled eyes as he observed her in excitement as the dusky room brightened as she flicked the lighter. He smiled as she lit up by doing another colossal double pump. Rachel was a tease, but he had never seen her do anything like that and his just previously spent cock twitched again as he imagined the massive amount of such strong unfiltered smoke that barreled straight into her oxygen starved lungs as she inhaled without hesitation.

Rachel wasn't entirely aware of his stares, as she was very much concentrated on herself and the need for more smoke in her lungs and the knowledge that the amazing relaxing and fulfilling sensation that her post sex cigarette provided her with. Grant remained in silence as he looked in awe at her beauty, her gorgeous breasts rising as she filled her lungs with smoke. Her body washed by the morning light coming through the window behind her, before her exhaled smoke entangled her figure and the light in the room. He was in awe of her cute chest raising and falling rhythmically as she repetitively and hungrily inhaled and exhaled over and over again. He was in heaven. There was no other place he could have rather been than right there. He made sure he grabbed hold of her tight every time she twisted her body to flick the ash. For Grant, this was delightful. He was in smoke filled heaven.

***

A little later, after both of them separately grabbing a shower. Grant and Rachel were sitting in the kitchen having some coffee and eating toast for breakfast. He smiled teasingly at Rachel as she lit up a Virginia Slim 100's as soon as she had pushed away her empty fat-free yoghurt, she chuckled as the spoon toppled the plastic put over.

"What?" she asked after exhaling a long plume away from him.

"Oh nothing...I was thinking that it doesn't seem anymore that you're smoking for your part...I mean, that's already your fourth cigarette that I know off this morning."

Rachel shrugged her shoulders and tapped her cigarette above the ashtray, "I know. I'm pretty bad girl...right?" she devilishly smiled locking eyes with Grant before she took another powerful cheek-hollowing drag as she inhaled the rich smoke. "As lately, I just can't seem to get enough from my cigarettes." She stated as she held her smoke before exhaling. "I now just can't stop, you see, I sit there and look at the pack and after a while, I always want another one, then another..." She confessed.

Grant nodded in agreement. He obviously didn't mind at all, having already observed her apparent change of heart, but played a little with her, enjoying listening as Rachel talked about her feelings towards smoking.

"But I thought you and I were only doing this smoking as to prepare for your audition?" he asked with false indifference.

Rachel again flicked her cigarette above the ashtray and nodded, she rubbed her lips together before bighting her lower lip. Then grimaced. "Oh...yeah...I forgot to mention...speaking about that..." Rachel took a very quick flash of an inhale, then exhaled again. She flicked the cigarette above the ashtray and then with smoke drifting from her nose bit her bottom lip and looked a little guilty and embarrassed as she looked away.

"Yeah?" Grant looked on with anticipation.

"The audition was like two weeks ago." She giggled.

"WHAT the...?" Grant was genuinely dumbfounded. He had absolutely no idea. "Why didn't you say anything, I would have supported you, helped you, done anything for you?"

She shrugged her shoulders and grinned at him. "Well, easy! Because of YOU Grant Martins! Firstly, you were away. Secondly because otherwise, I wouldn't have had any more reasons to ask you to come here and 'train' me more, and thirdly you wouldn't have been with me?"

He rolled his eyes. She blushed as her eyes met his stare and she looked as cute as ever to him, in the silence she took the opportunity to take yet another humongous drag on the cigarette in an attempt to give her confidence.

"You should have said something?"

"I didn't want to stop, either seeing you or importantly smoking. But you know me. I'm too shy...I couldn't ask you out...we kissed, and you just never did anything?"

"So, me trying to keep this professional, you kept pretending to need my help?" Grant asked intrigued.

"Basically, yes. I've seen the look on your face when I smoke, and I hoped that eventually you'd ask me out or something." She smiled knowingly. "It looks to me that in the end it worked out just fine, don't you think?"

"Well, yeah...but I'm a bit surprised." Grant had to laugh at her ploy on him, but he was surely happy she did. He didn't even want to imagine what could have happened if she hadn't. "So how did the audition go?"

"Great! I was shortlisted to a second round with only two other students. That's why I was busy last weekend. We were shooting test scenes."

"That's awesome!" He cheered with sincere enthusiasm. "I suppose I should congratulate you, right?" Grant asked.

"Yeah! We ended up all getting a part in an upcoming pilot for a new series they are planning to make soon."

"...but was the smoking helpful?" Grant was curious to know.

Rachel paused, she took a deep breath, wincing again. "Well, that's funny, you see..." Rachel laughed a little forcefully. "Thing is Grant...you will never guess...but err...we were never asked to even hold a cigarette!" she said smiling at him and fluttering her eyelids. The smoke from the cigarette between her fingers twisting and twirling between them.

"Oh, right. So, you learned to smoke in vain?" Grant looked on with concern as thoughts as to what had been going on for the last few months spun around in his brain.

"Well. No. It all depends. As I see it, and I have been doing a lot of thinking about it, this was all not in vain. As..." she paused and looked Grant in the eyes, "...I got you!" She said exaggeratingly batting her eyelashes teasingly.

Grant laughed, but a worrisome thought flashed across his mind.

"I suppose now...it's all done and dusted; you will now quit smoking...then?" he stuttered failing to hide his apprehension.

A look of incredulity crossed Rachel's face before she fluttered her eye lids again and looked at Grant intently in the eyes. Then very slowly and purposefully brough her hand with her cigarette burning wedged between her fingers to her lips. She tilted her head back slightly produced a large double drag, exhaling a thick stream through her nostrils before one a final drag on her Virginia Slim 100's holding it for no less than three seconds. She snapped a dense, creamy white ball of smoke down her windpipe and Grant saw her chest rise to make room for the large deposit of smoke and while she leaned forward to put out the short butt in the ashtray. While meticulously crushing and crumpling the spent butt, she held the smoke for probably ten seconds, before finally exhaling downwards through her beautiful lips. Grant waited impatiently for her answer, guessing what the answer would be.

"Come on Grant, wake up. Look at me. I'm smoking like a fiend...I'm utterly hopelessly addicted..." she chuckled forcing out further whisps of her smoke from the recesses of her lungs. She smiled at him, staring at his eyes. "...I may with a little bit of your help, I may have accidently, maybe willingly on purpose. Actually yes, if I think about it, in fact, I definitely know is that I have gotten myself completely and utterly addicted to art smoking. I love the performance. Yes, I know that they are foul and disgusting. I know I stink!" she sniffed a drifting bang of hair and raised an eyebrow. "But I don't care. I love it!"

"You do?" Grant interrupted.

Rachel ignored him, "However along with this delightful habit there is one more important thing of course."

"What?" Grant queried.

Rachels hand reached across the table to Grants. "I am also addicted to the incredibly gorgeous, and sexy you." She purred. Slipping a filter from the pack, placing it between her lips, the flicked the lighter yet again and cheeks deeply collapsed as she pulled hard on the cigarette the tip burnt a bright red even in the day light as she filled her lungs once again.

Grant nodded with encouragement, he was surprised yet again, as she had only just stubbed a cigarette out thirty seconds ago. He wasn't sure, but he had the impression that her eyes were a little damp, as if she were fighting against tears that were welling up as her emotion built. He remained still and silent as Rachel exhaled before she continued.

"Grant, you know, I've thought a lot about it this last week or two, and I have fought myself, debated myself and now, to you, and to myself." She sniffed as holding back a tear somewhere in her nasal system "...that must admit that now I simply like smoking too much." She gently coughed and wiped her hand on the back of her nose, as the trickle of tears continued to roll down both sides of her nose and cheeks.

"Really?" Grant almost chuckled.

Rachel did not catch the sarcasm. "Yes Grant, at this very moment in time, I cannot even contemplate stopping. Frankly..." She paused a took a deep breath "...I can tell you now. I am not quitting." She instantly pulled hard again on the cigarette, sending another volley of smoke up out the corner of her mouth. She sniffed again, "I tried to hide the truth of my love for you from myself for what seems like forever. But I have to face reality. I love you. I have to face reality with cigarettes. I don't want to quit. I love smoking those filterless Pall Malls, thank you for introducing them to me. It sounds crazy and I know they are evil, I know how much tar and nicotine are in them, I know what it is doing to me. But for me, by God every single one is so delicious and delightful on my lungs!"

"So, what are you saying, Rachel?" He finally asked, both relieved and excited by her confession.

She flicked the cigarette on the ashtray and gently coughed and then took a deep breath. "Grant what I'm saying that you got yourself a hopelessly addicted to cigarettes girlfriend!"

Grant beamed, "Great, I like the sound of that in a girlfriend!" He stated as he clasped his hands together.

Rachel nodded; she flicked a stray bang of hair back on top of her head as she looked across at him. "But from the looks of it, I don't think you mind too much, do you?" she reached forward and gently stroked his hard on through his boxers, she smiled at him and put her hand through the fly.

"Well, when you put it like that, and do that..." Grant winked back at her and moved closer to her, she started stroking him once more he looked straight into her deep brown eyes. She blinked took one last longing drag on her cigarette before stubbing it out. She then looked back at him. The smoke still drifting from her mouth with every anticipated breath.

"I love that you said you are my girlfriend!" he whispered affectionately and leaned forward kissing her softly.

Rachel reciprocated and her lips parted willingly as his tongue dug between them. The fresh and strong taste of smoke was overwhelming in Rachel's mouth, but it only increased his passion and he felt desire begin to mount again as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling him even closer to her, and eventually as his hard cock slid willingly back between her now very wet other lips.

The End of Rehearsals.

Keep Performing

Act 1 Scene 1

Grant unlocked and tentatively pushed open the front door, again he was slightly late home from work. He instantly sniffed the air. A smile crept across his face as he smelled the unmistakable scent of ambient remnants of fresh cigarette smoke that nowadays lingered and permeated the whole house. He was strange. He just loved that potent smell. It and it always immediately put him in good mood. It also meant that there was something to look forward to. His rather sexy smoking girlfriend in the house.

"Evening...Rachel?" He called out. Poking his head around trying to determine where she was. The house seemed almost empty.

There was silence. He kicked off his shoes and looked down at the floor and smiled to himself to see her pink fluffy, very girly slippers positioned one step in front of each other towards the stairs. Then he rolled his eyes and he nodded knowingly. In front of the slippers on the first step was one white sock, then midway up the stairs the other. At the top of the stairs a few paces further forward were her black leggings in a pile as if hurriedly removed. Then a couple of steps forward towards the bedroom her pink cotton thong dropped ceremonially and teasingly on the floor between the open door.

He took a deep breath and smelt the smoke drifting from the bedroom, then found her pink t shirt dropped in the doorway to the bedroom. He walked in and then looked at the bed, as his feet kicked her white lacey bra. He could not help but smile. Rachel was lying on the bed completely naked. As he looked across at her she moved her slim recently moisturized knees slowly and invitingly apart and them moved her feet, so her legs were wide apart. She placed her hand on her sex gently massaging it moaning nosily. The tips of her fingers disappearing just as the wave of smoke drifted from her mouth across the room having only just lit yet another cigarette.

"Evening Grant, I've been expecting for you!" she purred sexily as the cigarette bounced between her lips as she grinned as she dangled it. She looked a grant and with her now very wet glistening index finger she beckoned Grant towards the bed.

Rachel had effectively moved into Grant's place shortly after that first sex filled weekend. As they spent every moment when they weren't either at work or Rachel hadn't acting classes together.

She had then spent the next couple of weeks slowly moving over one pair of clean underwear at time across to Grant's house. Until she finally got frustrated as she could not find the thing, she wanted even though they had washed all she had brought across. So, she marched back, and put everything in a suitcase and lugged it around to his. Moving in together just made perfect sense as they realized it was more practical. Rather than determining mine or yours every night.

Once properly in Rachel and Grant had called Paul and Maggie to let them know, that Rachel would be spending a little less time around at their house. But that they were still planning on keeping an eye on their house until their return. Grant had even mowed the lawn and done a spot of weeding for them. They of course skipped out the information that their sofa had to be professionally cleaned after that first long weekend of passionate sex. Which they had used several times and had been wetter than they had anticipated. They had sex again on the sofa after breakfast that morning and again at lunchtime. Creating a matching stain on each of the other three cushions. Nor did they say that the guestroom's bed had received a brand-new mattress since the number of stains from that following evening and again the next morning and some of the following week. They had left behind a mess that were not possible to clean away either. They honestly did try.

By moving in together it also meant that they streamlined where the cigarette cartons where stored and the location of dirty ashtrays. Plus, in the evenings, they only continued to ruin only one set of furniture.

Grant had very quickly put Penny's old bedside ashtrays in pride of place on her side of the bed. Effectively making sure that Rachel did not have to go too far away from him for her important first and last cigarette of the day.

This meant a change for Rachel too. She could now light her first and last cigarette of the day sitting up in bed. Rather than first thing in the morning scurrying in a hurry down the stairs and into the kitchen first thing in the morning. Or even waiting downstairs whilst Grant was in the bathroom to finish the last one of the day. Grant declared that he did not care that her mouth reeked of cigarette smoke even after washing her teeth. Rachel could hold and see his erection as proof enough that the statement was correct.

1...1617181920...22