Keep Rehearsing and Keep Performing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was happy there was such a change to his life. To have the signs of a women in his life and house again. Yes, it she was a young one, but her presence was felt. The multiple pairs of shoes by the front door. Hairbrushes and make up in the bathroom. Multiple bottles of shampoos and conditioners in the shower.

Things had changed for Grant. He really hoped for the better.

In fact, Rachel had indeed kept smoking, although she had been halfheartedly trying to keep it under control and not to exceed the fictional and very moveable limit of a pack-a-day level. Grant had suggested it was a good place to aim for. Truth to be told, on some days she succeeded. Especially if she was distracted. They tended to be when she was busy in the evenings with acting or stage work and did not have the time to even think about a cigarette. But during weekends or long evening alone when Grant was away at with work, it was really hard. Rachel liked to sit there and smoke. The limit was also seriously tested when she then went out drinking with her acting friends. Just as Imogen had told her, she had learnt to take a new pack with her in her bag, as she would need it.

It was too easy for Rachel to smoke freely. She had Amanda at work and the other girls and guys at acting academy. She and enveloped herself with lots of sociable smoking friends. At home with Grant, it was far too easy to light up. Especially knowing the power her smoking gave her over Grant, he never begrudged her lighting up. It was too easy for her to smoke more than she really should have.

Rachel had settled with full-flavored Virginia Slim 100's. The smoke was smooth but rich, to her compared to the other cigarettes it actually tasted good. She liked the all-white look of the cigarettes in her hand. She felt like to looked sexy. After finishing the cartoon of Pall Malls, Rachel had asked Grant not to replenish it. Trying almost reluctantly to stop smoking filterless cigarettes. She did not need to smoke them anymore. The 1940's thing had been and gone. She had got the grades she needed. She also thought about her health smoking them.

However, it took just for a few weeks, of smoking her Virginia Slims in bed as she woke up for her to miss the Pall Malls. Smoking the filtered cigarette did a job, it hurriedly replaced the nicotine that had left the blood steam overnight. It cured her cravings and more.

So, after a day or two she knew that she was missing something. She tried to persist. Knowing how bad all the smoking was for her. However, she determined that the filterless cigarette gave her the extra jolt she felt when she inhaled large lungsful of the delightfully high nicotine, potent, pure, unfiltered smoke. She enjoyed that punch she felt in her chest in the morning as that strong smoke hit her. The nicotine rush was as electric plug had been switched on. In her head the fresh smoke melted the tarry glue that she felt stuck and congested her lungs together all night long.

So, inevitably, one evening before dinner, with a sultry smile lying on the kitchen table with her skirt around her hips as she slid Grants cock into her waiting wet pussy, she had asked Grant to buy some more for her. She declared as he thrusted into her whilst she was dragging on her Virginia Slim that was supposedly for Grant's pleasure only.

Although if he had probed further rather than readily agreeing. She would have had to admit that she got a lot of nicotine-based pleasure from them too.

He already knew his pleasure came in the evening as she also knew when he got to watch her smoke. It excited him, some of their best sex had come from her straddling him in bed whilst she smoked a filterless cigarette. She knew it that it drove him absolutely wild. Even if the ash from her cigarette splattered all over both of them as she vigorously rode his cock.

The important thing for Rachel before she left for work was every morning that she had packed, along with a packed lunch, a full pack of cigarettes in her bag. Between the two of them they may have ignored how many Palls Mall's she smoked in bed and the extra one either side of breakfast in their math. But things between them were happy.

One evening Grant came home, wrapped his arms around Rachel and as usual slid his hand down inside her leggings. She instantly batted him away.

"Not for the next few days babes!" Rachel stated.

"Oh!" Grant frowned rolling his eyes.

"Mother nature says no...not me. You know I am always up for you!" She turned and with a wicked smile kissed him on the lips and then grinning unzipped his fly and her hand delved inside his trousers. "Hello Grant..." she purred as her hand gently moved within the fly.

He chuckled "You're so mean!"

"Oh?" Rachel acted in a cutesy unknowledgeable way. "I don't know what you mean?"

"That photo from lunch time...you know you're torturing me almost every day, don't you?" Grant whispered eagerly as he moved his right hand up inside her t-shirt cupped her bra covered breasts and squeezed hard as he kissed her before trying to slide his right hand back down inside her leggings before being angrily batted away.

"No Grant, I said no!" She glared. The wiggled her nose and cutely smiled, then pulled his cock from out his trousers and slowly kneeled down in front of him. Her head bobbed up and down on top of the counter for a few minutes. She paused, and with one hand continued to stroke Grant, whilst the other fished a cigarette from her pack. With one hand she lit the cigarette, pulled hard, exhaled over his shaft, and then continued bobbing up and down, pausing to pull hard on the cigarette and exhale over his erect member.

The passion and lust for each other hadn't shown any signs to subduing. It wasn't only smoking that Grant had helped her getting addicted to. She was now so absolutely loved and was highly dependent on Grant's big cock in either her mouth or vagina. That had made her discover a pleasure she never knew existed but that she believed that she couldn't live without anymore.

Within a couple of weeks of moving in. Rachel had what she thought was her first setback to plenty of sex and cigarettes. Her period. It stopped her in her tracks.

A frantic phone call to Imogen on her lunch break soon solved the problem.

For Rachel had not only also become addicted to her cigarettes, but also the power she clearly had over Grant when smoking her cigarettes. She found he was like putty in her hands.

All her life, she had always been the one who followed other's lead. But only when it suited her. Smoking had not suited her at first with Imogen, there was nothing to gain. When she first met Grant, smoking had an aim. Her career, but it was also obvious how Grant responded.

Imogen had explained that the smoking blowjob would work extremely well at satisfying Grant if she couldn't have sex. Rachel had to quickly learnt how to keep Grant happy in every situation.

She had always liked and been attracted to Grant's large and muscular frame; his physical presence was respectful and being close to him made her feel safe. But at the same time, he became like a puppet in her hands whenever she smoked for him. In a very few short weeks she had learned that she could control him and have him do almost whatever she desired. It was a power in the smoke was something that Rachel was absolutely not used to, it was intoxicating and corrupting in itself and as addictive as the nicotine contained within the cigarettes that she hungrily smoked.

Rachel knew Grant loved her, he was practically a puppy dog, always willing to help her. As such he was extremely malleable. She was happy because she loved him too. Making love was amazing, but by smoking seductively and teasing him the right way with some smoking tricks and carefully chosen words, drove him crazy. The passion that fueled him just went off the charts, just as much as the earth-shaking, gushing orgasms that she now regularly experienced and enjoyed.

Rachel had started again sending WhatsApp selfies of her out and about of her smoking to him. She would send one, or maybe two at every break, whether at work or now with the smokers at college. She would send him pictures of balls of smoke between her lips, or even sitting at the bus stop of the dark brown stained filter after she had been dragging hard as possible after class as she had been desperate for cigarette.

A couple of times a week she would text him saying she could feel that her knickers were now saturated as she was just thinking of his large throbbing fat hard cock between her thin thighs whilst she smoked on her work break. How having him inside her as he tweaked her nipples with his firm hands. Rather than sitting with Amanda would be so amazing right now.

She would occasionally sit on the toilet and send him a picture of her wet sweaty gusset of her knickers that she had hurriedly pulled down around her knees. Just as proof of her moistness for him. She soon found that it was a way she could then guarantee he would be an excitable creature when he got home from work.

She would play the game and meet him at the door, squeal excitedly as she gave him a smoky kiss. He would then pick her off the floor and carry her, lit cigarette, and all to the bedroom, or if depending on the time stripped her bare, and just did it there and then on the kitchen counter.

Rachel quickly learned how to play her cards with Grant to her advantage. She would light up and smoke seductively around him, whispering to his ear false complaints about how he depraved her from smoking for the last ten minutes before she could light a cigarette. The fact that they were both carrying the shopping into the house had nothing to do with it.

Rachel would teasingly exhale a plume of smoke into his ear whilst smoking telling how uncontrollable her smoking addiction is, how it was completely and utterly all his fault, and how hungry her lungs are for smoke. She would tell him how all tingly her breasts and how erect her nipples were for his fingers and hands, and how sopping wet her vagina was for right now his hard cock. She would nibble at his ear lobes before dragging on her cigarette and passionately kissing him whilst exhaling smoke into his mouth.

Another key thing was making sure that Grant watched attentively, she would continuously take the biggest possible cheek-hollowing drags and then continuously snap dense creamy balls of smoke straight to the bottom of her needy awaiting lungs. She would make sure that the exhale was as long and sultry as possible producing endless cones of bluish smoke through her red lipped mouth. With him watching, she would act the best wicked smile, then would run her tongue across lips, ensuring they glistened. She knew Grant would be more than ready to give her all the pleasure she desired with her other equally moist juicy lips.

There was a downside to this new sex life. Grant was genuinely knackered. Work was hard and long, and then when he wanted to actually come home have beer and unwind. He came home to a highly sprung Rachel who had both a high appetite for cigarettes and what seemed a sky rocketing libido for sex. It was great fun. However, she was that much younger and overall fitter than him. For her it was easy. Grant was nearly forty and whilst physically fit, he had not done a lot of exercise in the last few years.

Their lives now evolved around her desire to smoke and his enjoyment of her smoking. As such Rachel now smoked anywhere everywhere in the house, more ashtrays appeared, especially where she thought she could tease Grant. In the bathroom, in his study. Anywhere.

Grant had to bring in some house rules. He tried to be the adult in this enjoyable situation. Firstly, she had to extinguish her final cigarette of the day before falling asleep, however drunk, or tired she was. If there any sleepiness she had to go without. Also, she was also fully responsible for going around the house and regularly cleaning out the numerous ashtrays. The stroppy teenager in her would often grumble, try puppy dog eyes at Grant complaining that they reeked, were disgusting and filthy. But with a stern look from Grant, she occasionally got on with it. As after all the contents were 99% her own disgusting and filthy, and rather smelly smoked cigarettes butts.

Her smoking had another streak. Games, which created more of a performance. In the evenings after a stressful rehearsal, she would for example go for a bath, take a glass of wine, her pack of cigarettes, and disappear for an hour as she read her scripts. She would wallow for a while after washing herself, and having smoked several cigarettes, and read her lines. As part of the performance routine, she would shout for Grant, he was then expected to appear as the water got cold, undress, get turned on and join in her in the bath. Whilst she smoked yet another cigarette.

She would be sitting on the sofa in just her pajama shorts painting her nails on both her hands and feet. She would get a point where everything was drying. Then beg Grant for him to light her a cigarette as she "did not want to chip her fresh paint." Whilst waving her hands and feet in the air.

He would dutifully light a cigarette and then pass it to her. She would sit there with it dangled taking regular drags. Until it was finished. He would then take the one last drag on the filter and had to stub it out for her.

Whilst it was fun, but Grant was genuinely concerned. He had taken Rachel who under his careful tuition was smoking at maximum of four maybe five cigarettes a day. However now with the help of her colleagues and friends she was now smoking well over twenty a day. She would never turn down the opportunity to smoke. She would claim it was difficult to keep count when she was taking a cigarette from several different packs. There was an open pack of Pall Mall's and a Virginia Slims by the bed for their nocturnal activities, then was the fresh daily pack she had to have in her handbag for work and acting, and then the pack on the coffee table for the evenings. Wherever she was she had access to a cigarette. Trying to count how many she might have smoked whilst drinking or having sex or being stressed after acting was proving very difficult. She would also argue in her defense that Imogen and Amanda clearly smoked more. They were surely okay.

Penny never went this far. She knew how turned him on. But they maybe had sex twice a week if Grant was lucky. Not twice a day.

It was as if it was all a performance for him. Her smoking, she was continuously doing it for him. Yes, he enjoyed it. Yes, she loved it. But Grant was pleased for her, that she was happy, but not one hundred percent convinced that really that it was that good for them both.

Act 1 Scene 2

"What am I going to do next week?" Rachel asked with her exhale as she sat on the sofa. Her spare left hand had a tatty copy of Jane Eyre open, her right held her cigarette.

"You will be fine." Grant stated.

"No genuinely...what am I going to do?" she flicked the cigarette in the ashtray she had balanced on her knee.

"You are going to have fun, reconnect and dock with the with mothership?"

Rachel rolled her eyes again at his dad joke style humor. "Yeah, but how am I going to cope...with the mothership?" She placed the filter between her lips and pulled hard.

"You will, I know you will. It's only a week, and at this moment in time you need to focus on the book?" He enquired looking up from his laptop.

"I am!" She practically snarled.

"You've got your audition on Thursday?"

"I know...I know. I am looking forward to that!" she growled. "I just don't want Friday to come."

Stress building in tandem. Firstly, how she was going to break it to her parents that she was now a proper committed smoker. That was a one of the main stressful conversations that Grant, and Rachel repetitively had on several evenings. It was getting closer to D-Day. Rachel going home for Easter.

Secondly, she had a major audition on the Thursday before she left town. The audition, if successful, would provide her with an acting job all summer. Rachel had spent the last few weeks walking around the house cigarette in one hand, script in the other. She had been practicing talking in a faux posh Georgian accent trying to recreate several characters from Jane Eyre. She had spent hours online reading up on the history of Bath and London the social circles that Jane Austen the author lived in.

In both cases Rachel did not want to be seen as letting her parents down. Or for them to be cross. They had done a good job bringing her up. She had been a good clean girl, who was now unfortunately, potentially accidently on purpose, become a proper actor and smoker.

"Grant, I know they say that you must suffer for your art?"

Grant scoffed and tutted, "Rachel, are you suffering?" He asked back with a wry smile.

Rachel sighed and manicured her cigarette again on the edge of the ashtray still balanced as close to her as possible. It was on her knee. She then grinned. "No..."

"Well then, you will need to think of another excuse?"

For Rachel, there was no real suffering from smoking as at the moment everything was certainly extremely pleasurable. Especially at home. The time for discomfort came at the times when she was bored in rehearsals and her mind would drift and it would have been an opportune moment to pop outside. However, Rachel then found that she could not smoke. She was always needed to be nearby in case needed to go through something.

Also, at work the last thirty minutes before the cigarette break with Amanda was getting more and more difficult. For Rachel smoking was now something to look forward to. Pleasure that would not come soon enough. Over the past few weeks, she now appreciated why Amanda had previously moved so quickly to get outside. Rachel now had to do the same. They hurriedly strode out the back door together. The smoke break would not come quick enough and would end far too soon. She soldiered on, the good girl that she was.

The reason for the stress was the impending Easter holidays. She had excitedly booked time off with work in when she had started working in the September. Getting all her holidays in the planner. She knew she had to get in first. As at the time she was planning and organizing herself as to when she had to go home throughout the term. At the time she knew she had no acting class for two weeks. But had yet to have met Grant. Her parents had expected her home. Deep down Rachel really wanted to go home too. Initially the thoughts were so that she could see both her mom and dad. Now the priority of course rather importantly spend time with Imogen.

Rachel was nervous and stressed by it. Going home was potentially not going to be as fun as first thought. Rather than sitting at home relaxing chatting about nothing to her mum. Could she last an evening in watching television with her parents not smoking, go all night and then finally escape in the morning? How many long walks in the dark with April showers would she need to take in the evenings?

Grant knew the answer. Rachel was trying to convince herself otherwise. She could get away with a couple nights out with Imogen but could not be out for every single one.

"Grant, I will be fine, it's only been a few short weeks of me smoking like this, I can do it!" she would say before dragging hard twice on the cigarette desperately trying to get smoke into wanting lungs, then letting one the large clouds of smoke dissipate in the space between them. Grant would chuckle as she would pull a fresh cigarette from the pack and use the current butt to light her next one. Apparently, Rachel had explained that Amanda did it quite often on her smoke breaks.

Grant would raise an eyebrow. Since moving in over three months ago her smoking rate had increased dramatically and had been consistent for weeks. "Of course, you can Rachel, you can do anything you set your mind to, you've proven that to me!" he would say supportively squeezing her spare hand or thigh in the process. They would then look at each other through the haze of smoke and nod in agreement.