Keep Rehearsing and Keep Performing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, with the energy building, he could not hold off much any longer. "I must have you, Rachel. I can't wait no more!" he declared looking up from between thighs. He climbed up her body, with one last grope of her breasts before he kissed her with all his passion. He paused and shuffled up looking at her. Rachel's face was bright red, her body bathed in sweat panting hard trying to get oxygen in her lungs as he quickly removed his pants and boxers.

As Grant moved slightly away to reposition himself on the sofa, Rachel looked down at his fully erect cock and gasped almost in fear. She had noticed and felt the bulge inside his trousers but could never have imagined the size of his member. She had never seen anything like it before and felt a bit worried.

"Oh my God, Grant. Just hurry, I know I need you inside me NOW!" She screamed with immense desire.

He smiled as laid down on his back shuffling the sofa cushion behind his head and invited Rachel to straddle him, her legs dangled over him and soon she was lowering herself on top of his bulging huge cock. Driven by her need to satiate her lust, she guided the tip of Grant's cock inside her and pressed her hips down to what she though was her limit. Grant groaned in ecstasy as he felt her dripping wet tight pussy stretch to make room for him. Grant remained as still as his desire allowed him, leaving Rachel the freedom of choosing her own pace. She began rocking up and down, slowly, and only pushing half of his cock inside her, but it was more than enough for her to feel a huge orgasm building up and surprising her with its impetus.

She dug her nails into his shoulders and screamed again and lost control of her movements, falling uncontrollably towards Grant burying him her hair pushing him all the way inside her wet cavity. Her sensation became impossible to tame and wave after wave of blissful pleasure washed through her. Suddenly Grant was showered as Rachel began squirting and screaming in a confused mix of ecstasy and panic, not knowing what was happening to her.

"Ahhh...What's happening?" she shouted looking down at the liquid rapidly gushing out of her vagina.

"It's alright, baby. Don't worry. You're coming. Don't stop, keep going!" Grant tried to reassure her as he was feeling his cock being smooshed inside her as her muscles contracted in blissful spams.

He couldn't last much longer either and began pumping his hips up and down, pressing his cock deep into Rachel who had collapsed on his torso with her arms around his neck. She could feel him getting close to exploding and looking into his eyes she said:

"Come baby! Come inside me! I want you to come inside me now!" and then she planted her mouth on top of his kissing him as she had never kissed anyone before.

In a matter of seconds Grant groaned as he came harder than ever before as he pushed his cock as deep as possible into her, pushing hard against her cervix. Feeling him pulsating and filling her with his warm semen. He had also made Rachel come once more.

Moments later they were panting still lovingly embraced in each other's arms, fully naked and sweaty, Rachel still on top of him. They were exhausted but overjoyed.

"That was amazing!" she said and kissed him again, delicately this time. "I've never felt anything even remotely close to this in my entire life!"

"It was incredible for me too!" Grant confessed.

After a little, as Rachel felt her body relax, she lay there looking at Grant, with her heart still rapidly thumping and her lungs panting desperately for oxygen, she recognized a familiar pang of need growing rapidly.

He thoughts ever so quickly drifted from satisfying Grant. To herself. As she lay there breathing overly heavily. She had not had that much exercise for months. She then recognized it as her lungs were working overtime. Blood was pumping fast around her body. It dawned on her now felt like a thousand hours since she had smoked her last cigarette. Yes, she had lit up as they stepped out the restaurant and smoked as they walked slowly hand in hand back to Grants truck. Now panting away, her lungs screaming for oxygen she determined that they needed something else too. She was very much overdue to have another cigarette. She now urgently needed to smoke.

Glancing around the room, she could not see her purse, it was somewhere on the floor under pile of their discarded clothes. She had no intention of moving away for even a second from Grant's warm strong arms and flaccid cock against her stomach. Looking out to the side she naughtily grinned. She saw the pack of Pall Malls she had left on the coffee table that morning, so she whilst kissing Grant as a distraction she stretched out her arm to grab it.

Grant felt her arm move and her breasts pushed hard against his chest as he moaned between kisses. Their lips broke and as she placed her spare hand on his shoulders and pushed her body up. He was thrilled to look up to naked girlfriend straddling him holding her pack of Pall Malls. - could he call her his Girlfriend? He hoped so! -

Rachel had grabbed the pack and deftly shook out an unfiltered cigarette. She passed her tongue over her lips before sealing them around the white cylinder. Somehow, she managed to extract and strike a match into life which briefly lit both their glowing and glistening with sweat naked bodies as she brought it towards the dark end of her cigarette. Grant watched on until the flame touched, and her cheeks collapsed deeply inwards. She closed her eyes, loving the sensation of the thick unfiltered smoke that filled her mouth as she waved the match in the air, she then pulled the carbon dioxide, nicotine, and smoke particulates deep into her sex induced oxygen staved lungs. Grant grabbed and massaged her chest as it rose. She exhaled, rubbed her lips together and then Grant was in awe at the sight and was even more amazed when she immediately returned the cigarette to her lips for a second equally long and hard drag. Halfway through it, smoke began erupting from her nostrils, but she inhaled deeply again before all could be exhaled.

"Oh my God!" she almost squealed. "Now I understand why everybody talks about the pleasure of smoking after sex!" Rachel commented still holding all the smoke buried inside her.

Only after holding it inside for as long as she could she reluctantly allowed it to escape from her pursed lips, trying to blow it away from Grant, but offering to him in the process a perfect view up of the smoke escaping from her lips. Rachel looked down at him and smiled knowingly and returned the cigarette to her lips for third yet another powerful drag. Smoking had never felt so amazing, and she just wanted more.

As the smoke poured of her lips and nose, she looked down at Grant. "I can't imagine what you must think of me. I must look terrible; my hair is a mess and I've been sweating buckets and now smoking these filterless cigarettes like this after all the ones I had at the restaurant..." She said almost teasingly, her fingers caressed his chest hair. She smiled at him, before bringing the cigarette to her lips once more.

Grant watched as her cheeks collapsed once more, her head tilted back, and her breasts rose. The cigarette tip fizzled brightly. She then removed the filter and through pursed lips the smoke seemed to flow endlessly. He almost had to pinch himself to believe it was all real and not a wet dream. She quickly returned the cigarette to her mouth, repeated the cheek hollowing, chest rising inhale. It was obvious her need for more nicotine as she was clearly nowhere near of being satiated.

Grant stroked her legs beside him. "Rachel, baby I can honestly promise you. There is nothing you could do with a cigarette that would look terrible to me." He assured her as the view of her needy smoking made his lust return.

She grinned "I thought you might say something like that..." Rachel whispered with smoke punctuating her words. "But it seems that you particularly like 'this'!" she said coyly before taking another drag and snap inhaling right in front of his face.

Grant didn't reply, unsure of what Rachel exactly meant, and just stared at her amazed by how alluring she looked.

"Imogen warned me that some guys might find my smoking attractive..." Rachel said and moved her free hand around Grant's moist cock that was unavoidably raising again. She couldn't believe herself for what she was doing but witnessing undeniably the power that her smoking gave her over him. It made her warm and tingly inside again with passion.

Grant groaned loudly involuntarily thrusting his hips forwards as she began once again massaging his hardening cock. She looked down at Grant as she brough the cigarette to her lips once again as she slowly but deliberately ran her hand up and down his shaft.

Rachel finished off the shrinking cigarette with a colossal double-drag, her cigarette quickly clouding them both in a lascivious fog of desire. She exhaled and stubbed it out. The sight was all Grant needed to be more than ready to make love to her again. He simply could not wait. He stood up and gently but decidedly lifted her and began walking holding her in his arms.

"This time let's go to your bedroom...it will be more comfortable for both of us" he said while she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him impatiently. They quickly made their way up the stairs and to the bedroom. He laid her down gently on the bed and lowered himself on top of her as she hurriedly guided his bulging cock straight into her soaking wetness. Neither could wait and they began Grant swiftly entered her and was far rougher than before.

Rachel with yet more loud exaggerated screams of passion came hard over and over again multiple times before they both collapsed completely breathless and with no energy, they fell asleep still holding each other closely.

Act 3 Scene 4

"Never lose yourself on the stage. Always act in your own person, as an artist. The moment you lose yourself on the stage marks the departure from truly living your part and the beginning of exaggerated false acting."

Rachel was the first to wake up. It was still early, as it was dark outside. She wasn't fully awake when she untangled her arms from under Grant's head. She then delicately wobbled to the bathroom. Her eyes were full of sleep. She sighed as she sat down on the toilet seat her legs were slightly sore and were still incredibly sticky from the night's rather enjoyable exercise regime. At the same time, only thinking about it made her feel wet again. She could never have imagined that sex with Grant could be so wildly, unbelievably good.

She ran her fingers down both sides of her skinny thighs. 'As for what was that squirting, I did?' Rachel asked herself still baffled about what really happened to her when she gushed several times all over Grant, the sofa, and the bed. Even when he was going down on her. It was like an explosion, literally, a totally overwhelming sensation she couldn't control which came from deep inside her when she felt those devastating orgasms take control over her body. It was even better when Grant penetrated her to the deepest recesses, filling her entirely with his cock and grinding hard against her pelvis.

As Rachel sat there and peed, she absentmindedly caressing her breast as she thought back to the incredible feeling of Grant between her thighs. The thoughts were amazing. She could not believe that it had happened. But she felt sore but was extremely happy.

Rachel got up and set about wiping herself down in greater detail that usual. She was seriously sticky with globules of both her and Grant's fluids on her thighs. She washed her hands and looked with shock at her reflection in the mirror. Her cheeks were still a bit flushed, and her hair was a complete jungle. If she squinted hard enough, she could believe that Tarzan could be swinging between her follicles. But she couldn't deny that she looked good.

There was one nagging sensation of doubt. She did not like the fact she could not remember how much she smoked, but knew it was almost too many. Imogen's words of alcohol and cigarettes go well together swirled in her head as she rubbed her lips together. She knew she had to add sex to the list. Alcohol, sex, and cigarettes go well together. The contemplation and increased thoughts of the latter highlighted that there was something missing from between her lips. As she thought about it, she chuckled to herself as acknowledging that she was now awake, she knew what was happening. Like a switch in her head had been turned on. That increasing nagging craving that she knew all too well. It was that need inside that had awakened her and that need didn't really care about a long night of continual complete and utter sexual satisfaction. Her lungs now had priority. They needed something entering them and craving taking care of, rather than her vagina.

Rachel tip-toed passing by the bed and she smiled lovingly at the view of Grant still quietly snoring as he was sleeping soundly. She tutted as he snorted and then moved slightly and snored louder. His hairy right leg poking out from under the duvet. He did not need a cigarette. However, Rachel now really did. She quietly as possible picked up her over-sized t-shirt that worked as an occasional nighty off the chair in the corner off the room and went downstairs. She was slightly taken about as saw the mess they had left behind in the living room especially on the sofa cushion. It was properly stained. But at that moment in time, that was a problem for later.

Right now, she determined that all she needed was her morning Pall Mall cigarette and soon. She made a beeline to the pack on the coffee table. Her eagerness to smoke it and knowing exactly how it would feel inside her, and the buzz it would give increased for every step she took. She sat down in the sofa and hurriedly extracted the cigarette from the now nearly empty pack. With a smooth and practiced motion, she tapped one end on the nail of her thumb, placed the other end between her moist lips and for speed and need, she ignored the matches, she was in a hurry, and lit up with the pink Bic lighter that was next to the rather full ashtray.

She pulled hard twice, executing a majestic double-pump, needing to bathe her 6 hour deprived lungs with as much of the strong nicotine-rich smoke as she possibly could. With her eyes closed, a content smile crept subconsciously on her face as the first wave of relief started spreading from inside her chest. She held the potent smoke buried deeply in her chest. She needed and wanted the smoke, nicotine, and tar to soak every recess of her desperate lungs. Then almost unwillingly she felt the need to exhale. But she was far from satisfied, her body was still craving so much more, so she let the smoke escape from her nostrils while she took another massive cheek-hollowing drag.

After the amazing but exhausting sex with Grant, she had practically passed out, and having 'missed' a final cigarette before washing her teeth and turning the lights off made her realized how much she now needed to smoke.

As Rachel was sitting there rather enjoying the nicotine buzz from that cigarette. She smoked it far too quickly and as such was actually enjoying the moment it provided as she crushed the butt out in the ashtray. She appreciated the feeling; it made the start of the day so much better. It wasn't bad at all. Sex all night and Pall Mall cigarette in the morning. She felt energized and with temporarily satisfied lungs. Rachel picked up the pack and the lighter from the coffee table, went by the kitchen to grab the smaller ashtray that lived on the countertop, and sauntered back up the stairs to the bedroom.

Usually, she only smoked in the bedroom, in front of the mirror but that morning she figured might be different and she didn't want to be forced downstairs to smoke again.

Entering the room as quietly as she could, she walked to her now empty side of the bed, crossed over her arms, and peeled off the t-shirt up over her head and then quietly as possible laid back down next to Grant. She felt him move.

"...Hhmmm...baby...where have you been?" he grunted still not awake.

"Sorry, I went to the bathroom..." Rachel said lying on her back contemplating rolling over and hugging him.

Grant sniffed the air, smiled as he shuffled 180 degrees, so he was facing her. He put his arms out under her pillow and using his strength pushed and her pulled her close to his still fully naked body, she rolled on to her side as they started spooning. Grant began delicately kissing her neck. Shivers ran through her spine, and she purred like a cat loving the safe sensation his embrace provided her.

He sniffed again and then croaked "I think you didn't only go to the bathroom..." Grant affirmed teasingly, now more awake.

Rachel nodded. "Maybe I urgently needed my first morning cigarette..." she confessed purring cutely near his lips.

"...I see...and..." he sniffed "...smell" Grant smiled as he spoke, his hands migrated on her breasts and started caressing them as she continued to kiss her back, his hand was squeezing her nipples between his fingers. As his other massaged her buttocks. Rachel felt his cock spring back to life, and she began pushing rhythmically her bums against his hardness. She wanted him again, and she knew it.

"Grant, I need to ask you something..." she said as she almost froze still.

"Sure. You can ask anything." He stated between kisses.

"It's the thought of my smoking turns you on. Am I right?" She asked timidly.

Grant had only confessed how he felt about women smoking to Penny. It was his biggest secret, but there was no reason trying to deny it to Rachel. The truth was already out in the open.

"Partly. But also, you are really amazing too." He quietly mumbled between kisses to the back of her neck.

Rachel gulped but forced herself to press on.

"So, is all this because I smoke now?" she asked staring at the pillow with a clearly uneasy tone in her voice.

Grant understood immediately what Rachel wanted to know and released her breasts and stopped what he was doing and sat up in the bed inviting her to do the same, to look at her deeply in the eyes. He reached across and stroked her face.

"No Rachel. It's not what you think. Yes, seeing you smoke drives me crazy. Yes, it's true, I confess. But I promise that it's the delightful icing of the cake. The fact is that since I met you, I've learned what an amazing person you are, and little by little I developed feelings for you. I'm in love with you, Rachel Ronaker. The fact that you smoke with the most amazing style makes you simply irresistible to me. I wanted this to happen for a long time. It's just that the age difference between us freaked me out and I was afraid to look like a fool if I'd ask you out..."

Rachel shuffled and flipped over and stared at him, filled with a warm loving feeling, as tears welled up in her eyes.

"So...you love me?" she asked in a little more than a whisper.

Grant looked at her, shaking his head in disbelief. He then and grinned the biggest smile he could, "Yes. I do. It took me some time to realize it, but now I know I do."

Rachel instantly threw the bed sheet back and jumped on top of him instantly straddling his thighs and kissed him with delight. The strong taste of fresh tobacco smoke on her tongue immediately fired Grant up and she felt his raging cock stroking and slashing against her pelvis.

"You know? Most guys would be turned off by kissing a girl right after she smoked..." Rachel teased him her fingers digging into his chest hair and kissing him yet again.

Grant shook his head, "Rachel, you may have noticed, I am not most guys, I love it!" he countered as her head lowered and their lips locked once again. He explored her mouth with his tongue, fueled by the scent as his fingers massaged her breasts.

1...1516171819...22