Keep Rehearsing and Keep Performing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You trying to make me fat?" She asked as she brought them down one at a time. Before finally finding one last one and then retrieving her fresh pack.

"No Rach, its international chocolate day. How can I not spoil my girl with chocolate?"

"You are too kind, have I said that I love you this morning?" She grinned proudly holding the easter eggs up.

"Once or twice, but as I treat, I have booked us an Easter Sunday lunch out." He grinned.

"Oh, you are spoiling me. I love you so much!" She grinned happily, skipped across the kitchen carrying her pack, and wrapped her arms around his neck and then kissed him on the lips. Then proceeded to hurriedly open the pack, light up, forcing her exhaled smoke into his mouth with one more passionate kiss.

Act 1 Scene 6

Grant woke to his early alarm on Tuesday morning. He was genuinely surprised that Rachel was still asleep. He smiled as gently stroked her hair back off her face then kissed her on the cheek. With a longing glance at her gorgeous girl back in his bed, her toes poking out the bottom of the scrunched-up duvet, he got ready for work.

He had to laugh for that week whilst he had to work, she was still on holiday. That whole week evolved around her sitting on the sofa relaxing with her cigarettes with either books or scripts whilst he was out of the house. She did not even get the dinner ready for when he come home. He still had to deal with that. Her excuse was that she found herself lost in the scripts and time had got away from here. They had sort of agreed that next time, he would take the week off too.

On Friday evening the calm of the week changed when he got home. The smell of fresh smoke twitched his nose as it was permeating the house. The explanation was easy.

There on the sofa was Rachel, cigarette as usual in hand. But alongside her, almost hidden behind a twisting cloud of smoke from her cigarette was the rather beautiful dark-haired Imogen. They were both sitting there giggling and as Grant entered the living room. There was fog of smoke above them and in unison they looked at him and placed their hands to their mouths and pulled on their cigarettes.

Rachel exhaled, and instantly stood up and hurriedly almost skipped across, dancing around the coffee table to Grant, wrapped her arm around his waist and with smoke still tricking out of her nose kissed him on the lips. Making a show that he was hers.

With the initial introductions done. Imogen beamed "Thank you for letting me stay, at such short notice Grant." As she flicked her cigarette above the ashtray. Grant could not help looking at her slim fit denim jeans tucked into her knee-high brown leather boots.

'It is literally my pleasure.' Grant thought "It's really no problem!" he replied looking at two pretty smoking girls sitting on his sofa. He wracked his brain. Penny had another friend that smoked. But he could not remember having two females smoking in his house. Ever. Imogen was sitting there in her tight fitted jeans; her legs were rather lovely. "So, what are your plans this evening?"

The girls looked at each other and giggled as if they had been planning something. "We were going to go out on the town tonight?"

"That will be fun for you?"

"Yeah, thinking of going out for some food, then some drinks and a dance. I have not been out here for ages. You going to come too hon?" Rachel asked before dragging hard on her cigarette.

Grant paused for a second and contemplated his next move as her chest rose. He then shook his head. "Nah, you two young ones go out and have fun together?"

"Oh, go on?" Imogen coaxed equally pulling hard on her cigarette.

Grant rubbed his chin. "I would love to, but I have had a hard day at work. I am not as young as you two! I need to chill. Maybe I can go out with you tomorrow?" he countered.

"Oh okay, sounds good!" Imogen grinned popping the cigarette back between her lips for another huge deep inhale.

"Let's open the wine!" Rachel declared. As Imogen jumped off the sofa, cleared her throat and with the smoke trailing from their cigarettes both girls made a beeline to the kitchen.

Grant just stood there feeling a little overwhelmed. Imogen was as per the selfies. A little shorter than Rachel. But with a perfect button bottom and thigh gap in her tight jeans, she was equally stunning.

***

Grant woke to start as the front door clanged open against the radiator in the front porch. Then the predictable attempt at being quiet as the door then slammed shut again. Two girls then whilst badly attempting to giggle quietly made their way into the living room.

Grant was used to Rachel coming and going at all hours of the day. When there were evening rehearsals on, she would naturally stay out and go to the bars afterwards with her social group. Sometimes she would ask him to pick her up, especially, and predictably she had missed the last bus home. The advantage was Grant was awake for the smoke-filled drunk sex she would offer when they got into bed.

As she did not drive or have any inkling in leaning towards learning how to. Grant got the roll of 'Dad' taxi. There was no chance of her helping him out if wanted a drink out somewhere.

She was young and having fun. That is what he kept telling himself. He pressed the button and looked at the time on his bedside clock it was two thirty in the morning. With a rub of his eyes, he heard the clinking and clanking of more drinks being had.

The hushed chatter reverberated up the hallway as they shushed each other and were momentarily quiet as they chatted nonsense. However, the name Adam and Stacey kept being mentioned. Before Rachel would shush, they would giggle loudly, and they would go back to quiet chunter.

Grant knew of Adam; he was a couple of years above Rachel and thought himself a hotshot director. He had no idea who Stacey was. Rachel had talked about Adam several times. He was always planning his next big show. Apparently, they never went anywhere. Grant just assumed he was gay and not with a Stacey.

Half an hour later a herd of cattle clumped up the stairs. Imogen clearly visited the family bathroom at the top of the stair as the stench of cigarettes and alcohol filled the bedroom as Rachel stumbled in. Somehow managing to loudly turn on the main light, instantly waking up Grant from his half sleep.

"Hey, you my sexy babes!" Rachel drunkenly announced as she undid her jeans button and fell on to the edge of the bed. "Sorry if I wokes you?" She chuckled as she unsteadily stood back up and then meandered towards the ensuite bathroom pulling her jeans down as she went. She overly loudly shut the door and banged around for few minutes before flushing the toilet. Ten minutes later to reappeared naked. Grant knew that her clothes would be scattered all over the floor as she would have got undressed whilst wobbling around in there before trying to remove her make up. The dozen or so dirty blacken wipes would be equally dropped in the sink and the counter. He knew he would have to clean it all up in the morning.

"I love you!" she declared before climbing into bed and on top of Grant. She kissed him with her fresh minty but with underlying alcohol, and tobacco rich lips and with a chuckle fell off him and then swiftly fell asleep.

She was too sleepy drunk for a bedtime cigarette or even sex. Grant was partially relieved. He still had to get out of bed to turn the main light off before climbing back in.

As the turned into the spooning position. Rachel's body permeated with the odor of alcohol, and her strands of brushed hair tickled his nose with delightfully potent smell of all the cigarettes she had smoked that evening.

***

Grant grumpily awoke to Rachel lying on her back, her mouth wide open, snoring very loudly. A glance to the curtains and the spring sun had started to creep through around the edges. Grant contemplated rolling on Rachel on side to so that he could get back to sleep. But as he lay there, the noise was unbearable. He was definitely now awake. He made the executive decision to leave her asleep and not wait for the potential of delightful smokey Saturday morning sex and he got up.

Grant wrapped himself in his dressing gown and headed downstairs. He knew he had plenty of time before the hungover night dwellers would get up.

The girls had clearly sat in the living room for a glass of gin or two before bed. The two empty glasses and the bottle were still on the coffee table. Along with the full ashtray beside packs of Virginia Slims and Marlboro Reds. He checked both of them. They only had a couple left. He smiled at the thought of Rachel as she had clearly worked her way through most of second pack that evening.

Grant sat on the sofa with his phone and coffee, loosely watching the news with the sound down whilst flicking through the news on twitter. Waiting for the two girls to wake up.

With his coffee finished he visited his downstairs toilet without bothering to flush. Wiping his hands on his dressing gown he pottered to the kitchen and was just about to set the coffee machine to go again. He glanced into the living room and saw to bare white buttocks and a black thong flashing as the body was stretching over the coffee table hurriedly grabbing their cigarettes.

His first reaction in his still half-asleep view was it was Rachel hurriedly reaching for her morning cigarette, surprised that she was not going for her Pall Malls beside her bed. With his semi growing against his dressing gown, he crossed the room with his hands out ready to affectionately cup squeeze the on-show buttocks.

He as he practically skidded in his slippers across the tiled floor coming to a stop a good distance away. Just as Imogen stood up, adjusted her t-shirt, re-protecting her modesty. Then flipped her bed head hair away from her face with the cigarette protruding from her lips. She smiled around it at, she tilted her head slightly, and flicked her Bic lighter, pulling hard on the cigarette.

"Oh...good morning, Imogen!" Grant stated blinking hard. Putting his hands out of harm's way down by his sides. As Imogen's cheeks deeply collapsed hard around the filter. "I was, err, just making a coffee, if you would like one?"

She exhaled, then squeaked in shock as she saw him, before composing herself "I would murder one, I'm sorry for creeping around the house. I thought everyone was still asleep."

"Same here..." Grant replied sheepishly, checking that his crotch was behaving.

"I was annoyed I drunkenly left my open pack down here. I was convinced I took it upstairs!" She stated with a soft gravely morning voice as and put the filter back between her lips and pulled hard on her cigarette again.

Grant wave his hand dismissively, hurriedly pivoted in his slippers, adjusted his crotch, and headed back to the coffee machine. Imogen followed him hopping up on to the bar stool around his large center island. Grant could not but help notice her naked figure pressing hard against her flimsy bed t shirt. Her large but still pert breasts clearly seen through the fabric, her nipples and areola proudly on show. "Good night out?" He tried to make conversation raising his head to look at her eyes and trying not to stare at the sexy figure of the rather hungover teenager.

"Yeah, can't believe I have waited this long to come and visit. Amazing town!" She forced a grin as she brought her hand back to her lips and pulled hard again on her cigarette.

"Glad you both had fun!" Grant smiled as he watched her the smoke forced, and then slowly drift from her lips. She was a serious smoker. He could just tell. Imogen then crossed her legs over, her t shirt again riding the short distance up her slim thighs. His eyes were practically darting everywhere, not sure where to look, whilst trying to take it all in. All he knew was that she was smoking, and she had a rather delightful body.

"Yeah, I don't know when we got back?" She chuckled and excess smoke drifted from her lips bringing his focus to her eyes of her face.

"About two thirty!" Grant said with authority, as he put two steaming mugs of coffee down on the counter.

Imogen's eyes widened with shock "Oh my god. Was it that that late? Sorry if we woke you."

"Its fine. I am used to it..." He shrugged her shoulders. "I live with a drama fiend."

"Oh of course, she must be up late almost every night?"

"Yes, at the moment it feels like it. There is something on most nights."

"From the sounds of it she is having so much fun, both with you and the guys at the academy!"

Grant nodded, "Yes, I can tell."

"I must say again, you are too kind to let me stay."

"Don't worry about it. Shall we sit in the living room, its more comfortable?" Grant suggested and as Imogen nodded, as she hopped off the stool and the light fabric stuck to her lower back, he got a brief flash again of her pert bare buttocks. She swiftly tugged at the hem, and it fell down again. Grant pulled his dressing gown tighter around his waist. Wishing his excitable semi would urgently calm down.

Imogen got herself comfortable on the sofa, crossing her bare legs over and soon lit her next cigarette, exhaled, and smiled as she looked across at Grant. Her spare hand was lying on her bare thigh. "So, what do you think of Rachel smoking?" She grinned.

"As with everyone, I think it's best for their health that they don't?" He diplomatically answered. As a volley of smoke crossed the room.

"But?" She grinned and brought the filter back to her lips. Almost teasing him before locking the filter between and pulling hard.

"As she chose to, I am, I guess, as her partner very supportive of that decision. She gets pleasure from the cigarettes..."

"She said you get some enjoyment too?" Her eyes briefly sparkled as she teased.

"Hmm, err, well let's say I appreciate my girlfriend smoking?" He stumbled as he stated.

"Better than being badgered to quit. I had a brief relationship where he winged all weekend. He did not last long."

Grant chuckled. "I can imagine."

"You are an amazing boyfriend for her, she has told me that you are far more supportive than any boy our age!" Imogen purred her exhale emphasizing their age gap. "To not care that she is smoking so much!" She grinned.

"What can I say...as I said she now enjoys it?" He grinned back and watched as she almost fiercely locked her lips around her filter and heaved the smoke into her lungs.

"Yeah, so do. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of times my parents have tried to quit over the years. They always failed."

"What do they, your parents, think of you smoking?"

Imogen cutely rubbed her nose with her back of her hand as she contemplated the question. "They were not surprised. They smoke, my sister smokes, she taught me to smoke so then I smoked." She smiled confidently.

"Guess so...do you worry about the future, with you all smoking so much?"

"Yes, of course I worry, especially with about the parents getting old. They are like forty-five, they are not ancient?"

"Phew!" Grant laughed.

"They are grown up..."

"True."

"Like me, smoking is their one vice they enjoy. After years of badgering, I am happy that now finally Rachel loves it too!" She purred yet again. Bringing her hand back to her lips and pulling hard on the cigarette.

To Grant watching Imogen smoke it was clear the mannerisms that Rachel had copied.

"I can certainly say you've taught Rachel a lot!" Grant grinned.

Imogen nodded as she casually flicked her cigarette above the ashtray. "She was desperate to get her smoking style right for her audition, and...I shouldn't say it..." her eyes darted across the room and looked at Grant through the smokey haze "...importantly for you."

Grant loudly swallowed.

An hour and three cigarettes for Imogen later, Rachel loudly groaned as she slowly plodded down the stairs. Her second Pall Mall of the morning between her fingers. She had not moved from the bed after lighting the first one until it was finished. She was however loudly moaning and complaining about her thumping headache.

Grant dutifully jumped up to give her a supportive hug and a cheeky squeeze of her buttocks, and dutifully got into the kitchen to make her a coffee.

***

After Grant had cooked all three of them a fry up. There was no enthusiasm from either of girls who were now complaining they were too full, once they were showered and dressed to go out and do anything exciting.

They were busy siting watching television, chatting about their night out, and it seemed smoking was higher on their priority. Grant had offered to drive them to the coast for a walk and an ice cream if they fancied it. The girls were comfortable in the warm on his expensive sofa.

Grant busied himself in the garage, just to get away from it all. It was rather intense.

By early afternoon, after a thrown together light salad lunch, Imogen suggested that she really ought to drive back to her digs. With slight disappointment they all agreed it was a long journey and the April weather was likely to change for the worse. Grant offered her another night at the house. He was enjoying the smoky atmosphere the two young girls were making in the house.

With a bit of arm twisting, she agreed to stay. Grant suggested that he would take them both to the Jack Rabbit restaurant, as they definitely had smoking tables. He busied himself on the phone booking a table.

***

Imogen borrowed on of Rachel's dresses for the evening. Both looked stunning. They had spent what seemed like hours getting ready. However, it was all worth it. Sitting opposite Grant, with their makeup done, their hair brushed and done nicely. Both girls in pretty dangly earrings. All drinking a glass of wine, cigarette burning in the ashtray in the middle of the table.

Grant was in heaven.

As the evening progressed, they talked around food and cigarettes about colleges, the future and life. For Grant it was an interesting insight. The food was good, the company was fun. After the post meal cigarette, they piled into the nearby bar for a night cap before another cigarette getting a taxi back to Grant's.

The three of them were squished in the backseat. It was a delightful moment for Grant the smoke, the perfume and the two sexy girls. He enjoyed that moment. His hand firmly on Rachel's bare leg.

Once back at the house, they all agreed for one more night cap. It was then Grant knew Imogen was teasing him, she had been on and off all night doing the occasional smoke trick. Snap inhale here or there. Whilst Rachel was in the toilets, she did the occasional French inhale.

When they got back to the house, the giggling relaxed girls meant Rachel joined in. Sitting on the sofa, their legs ajar their short dresses more than occasionally flashing their knickers at him they both joined in doing smoke rings across the room. Before bursting into a fit of giggles and both of them coughing.

Grant was struggling to keep it together.

It was at that point he declared it a night for him. Both girls agreed that they were going to have one more cigarette, then come to bed.

Grant climbed into bed and listened to the giggling continuing downstairs. He woke up to Rachel climbing into bed. He rolled over and hugged her smelt the rich aroma of her smoke in her hair and soon fell asleep.

The following morning after breakfast, no sooner was Imogen waved off. Rachel had lit yet another cigarette. Smiled at Grant and swiftly dropped her comfortable pajama bottoms on the kitchen floor. Her cheeks collapsed as she heaved on the cigarette before exhaling as she stepped out of her clothing. She climbed up on the kitchen counter and spread her legs wide dangling her feet down