All Comments on 'Keep the Blindfold On'

by HappySpouse

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If you're going to play lesbian games?

At least do us the courtesy of playing them in the Lesbian Sex category. Then get an editor. You had, maybe, 2 pages of story here. The rest was fluff and filler that was completely unnecessary and did nothing for the story. UGH!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exhilarating

Although a hetero male, I found this story rich in its primary character development and how the supporting husband's character dealt with his wife's recognition and developing bisexuality . Very erotic . Well Done

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

..... the kind of person that hopefully catches HIV and suffers a slow and agonizing death. And hopefully her husband with her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well, I liked it !

Nice to read one where a rational man allows his wife to explore her desires since he can’t be everything to her. Thanks from those of us not afraid to love.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This was a carpet muncher epic. Why waste it in LW when it obviously belongs in Lesbian?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the

This was extremely poor you are supposed to be a writer by now but this just makes you look like a complete fool. How you can’t distinguish a lesbian category story to a loving wife category story makes you look stupid. When anyone writes a normal everyday story 99% of the time you base the stories on the characters which is normal. But on this site you need to base the story on what the characters do aka in your story this was a lesbian story just because it was a wife makes no difference. You have to remember that is why there are category’s it’s to help the readers find what they are after but it’s to help the writers build up there confidence and creativity. The more you mess with the wrong category the more grief you get . It’s plain and simple like this story was wrong category gets you low respect correct category gets you more respect and likes as a writer. So please just take a moment and think about what you write. That’s why I can’t even give you any stars because you screwed up the most simplest thing.

d119b63d119b63over 3 years ago
Excellent story!

Very well told. Ignore the naysayers. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked how the orgy at the end tied back to her first fantasy in the car. It was a little long, but a good read.

GreatOak123GreatOak123about 3 years ago

I liked it. Good story development and it is in the correct category. Ignore the moaning Minnies. I've given it 5 stars and put it in my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked this story, too. Sexy, not vulgar.

The prologue lends a hint of authenticity.

Fourteen simultaneous lovers is more than a reality stretch, but by that time i was too hooked to stop reading. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this is in the wrong category. The MCs logic is self-centered rationalized bullshit.

GreatOak123GreatOak123over 2 years ago

Brilliant story, well told. I particularly like the build up and control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous