Keep the Blindfold On

Story Info
A bisexual wife's lesbian journey.
19.9k words
4.02
20.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is not a series, just a reoccurring character put in unrelated stories**

Who is Emma?

Emma is a fictional version of my wife that can be subjected to all of our fantasies.

What does she look like?

Emma is blessed with the looks of my wife. A 5 foot 5 inch redheaded bombshell.

Anything else readers should know?

Unless specifically stated, these stories are not sequels. Meaning the experiences Emma had in one story do not carry over to the Emma in another story.

____________________

KEEP THE BLINDFOLD ON:

The note attached just said, "Wear it tonight. I'll take care of the rest." Emma found it when she reached into her bag for her car keys. She hurried up and got in the car to have a better look at the box. It was obviously a sex toy, and apparently a wearable one, but it was shift change and there were far too many other nurses filtering through the hospital parking garage that morning to analyze it closely. So, she exited the garage and look for a less populated area.

Emma was more than familiar with the concept of a wearable vibrator. She had two of her own that she had worn out a couple times each. The first wearable toy she bought was to be worn in her underwear, against her clit. The other was her favorite sex toy. It was bulb-shaped and worn inside against her g-spot. Driving away from work, she thought back to the concerts and movies and casinos where she had worn them.

After pulling into a nearby hotel parking lot, which was full, but not very active at 8am, she took it out of her purse and opened the box. The remote control wasn't in there and the toy itself was different than either of her own. It was c-shaped and had two buttons on the top. When she pressed one, it came to life.

To her surprise, both ends vibrated. The feel of it was smooth and supple, and the vibrations were not just a buzz. It rumbled and shook in her hand. As she adjusted the buttons on top, she finally started to wonder who left it for her. There was no way she would wear it for her next shift, but who wanted her to in the first place? There were only two men that worked on her unit and she was fairly certain neither of them was on the schedule, so that meant it had to be a woman that wanted to control her. A woman wanted to make her wet...drive her wild...make her cum.

Emma began to cycle through the possible faces in her mind, but then allowed herself to think of the bodies, of curves and hips and tits and butts covered loosely by scrubs. She was barely aware that she had stopped pressing buttons and was moving the vibrating hand between her legs. When the toy touched the crotch of her pants, the scrubs covering her coworkers came off. She pictured the bodies of a dozen women all wanting her and watching her.

"Whoa!" She said it to herself but put both hands out like she was stopping someone in front of her. Then she laughed because there was a pink sex toy wrapped around the crook of her thumb.

She looked around the area wondering what the hell she was doing masturbating in a hotel parking lot at 8am, but saw the only people moving around were up near the entrance loading their luggage. She bit her lip and considered for a moment.

Analytically she pressed the button that began the vibrations. Pressing it repeatedly predictably made the vibrations stronger. Pressing the other button reduced them until they stopped.

Again, she surveyed the lot. There were still only a few people, loading two cars far away by the door.

She tilted her head to look through the windshield up at the hotel, and she saw that every window she could see had a curtain drawn.

"Eh, what the hell," she said with a shrug while turning it about halfway up and returning it to the seam of her pants. The all-female line-up of co-workers returned to her mind. It occurred to her that whoever left the toy in her purse had probably also masturbated thinking about her. Suddenly her mind was filled with naked nurses touching themselves, legs spread exaggeratively like porn stars.

Emma switched the toy into her left hand and reached into the glovebox. With the deft one-handed movements of an experienced parent; she opened the emergency pack of baby wipes, removed the seal, and retrieved a wipe without ever stopping the good work of her other hand. She then lifted the toy, gave it a quick wipe, and moved it into her underwear.

She flopped over on the steering wheel, driving the vibrations up and down in her lips against her bodyweight, thinking about how much some woman, a woman she knows, would love to see her in this state. How wet would they be watching her? A woman wanted her, wanted to touch her, wanted to put her tongue where her hand was getting soaked. The women in her mind were turning on each other. Her co-worker's wet rough tongues tasting things Emma could only imagine. Then they with her, and it was their hands grinding the vibrations into her clit. In her mind, she was in the center of them with female hands and mouths all over her body.

These thoughts pushed her over the edge. She moaned loudly, resting her face against the top of the steering wheel, without considering if the car would contain the sound, or looking to see if more people had entered the lot. She came hard, shivering and bucking, and she wasn't' even sure what part of her honked the horn.

She looked up in good-humored surprise and saw that although no one was close by, all eyes were drawn to the person sitting alone at the edge of the parking lot who just honked their horn. She quickly put the toy next to her, started the car, and left the parking lot. There were two exits, but she made sure to choose the one that went by all the people by the door. She waved at their curious faces, laughing with herself.

_____________________

Emma's husband, Jason, normally tried to keep the kids out of the house, after nights that Emma worked, so she could sleep better. That day he had taken them to Grandma's all day and Emma slept like a stone. Until, that is, she woke up in the early afternoon to the feeling of a hand in her panties. She reflexively jerked to swat Jason away, only to realize that it was her own hand. She must have started masturbating in her sleep.

She couldn't remember ever touching herself in her sleep, but even her bleary, half-awakened mind could understand that she would only know if it had woken her up. At first, she told herself it must have been because she had cum in public. That had always turned her on. After all, she did have two wearable vibrators of her own for that reason. Or, maybe, it's because she didn't say anything to Jason, so it felt like a naughty secret. That was plausible, but her reason for not doing so wasn't devious. Jason was already on the highway when she got home. Then she knew. Lying alone in the darkness provided by her blackout curtains, her whole body warmed, remembering the thought that was on the front of her mind as she woke. A woman was responsible for that morning's orgasm.

Not only had a woman caused the whole situation, but Emma had cum thinking about other women touching themselves and each other...and her. Women she would see tonight, and one of them wanted her bad enough to make such a bold move. She felt desired on a much different level than when Jason looked at her, "that way."

It both made sense and confused her. It made sense in the way a compliment from a stranger could often flatter her more than a compliment from her husband. Jason's love for her would always keep Emma beautiful in his eyes, so other people's opinions were just more objective. What confused her is that she didn't feel flattered, she felt aroused. Like a lot of women, she had made out with a friend or two and even had a bit of a girl crush, but that didn't mean..." Well," she thought clearly, "it doesn't mean anything unless it meant something."

She thought back through time to her crush on Victoria, with the big green-blue eyes always heavily framed with black eyeliner. She would have fallen into them if Victoria had let her. Emma stirred at the memory and her fingers walked their way back into her underwear. Once they found their destination, she continued to explore her memories. There was Miranda, her second college roommate. Emma didn't just kiss her, she felt her up. Also, there was another factor about that night that she had never taken the time to consider. Emma and Miranda didn't stop themselves. Someone else had broken them apart because they were getting carried away.

Lying in bed lightly touching herself to the thoughts and memories of other women, Emma couldn't be certain that she and Miranda would have stopped at all, on their own. Emma couldn't be certain that, left to her own decisions for just a minute longer, she wouldn't have had her hand in Miranda's pants and rubbed her the same way she was touching herself to the idea of it. Emma couldn't be certain that given a few more minutes they wouldn't have been shedding clothes in the middle of a party. Emma's body started to writhe under the blankets as the unsolicited image of Miranda's head between Emma's smooth white thighs appeared in her mind.

She decided to finish what her fingers had started, but this time wanted something inside of her. Emma reached into the top drawer of her nightstand and pushed the pile of underwear aside to retrieve a vibrating dildo. She closed her eyes and habitually pumped it in and out of herself beginning her usual fantasy, being with some muscular hardbody that would have resembled Jason if he spent 6 hours a day at the gym. This time, though, other images were getting in the way. Emma started to wonder if the silicone dick inside of her was what a strapon might feel like. The hardbody gave way to a nondescript female body that had some manner of black belt around her hips. Both images were too thin to get anywhere because her mind didn't seem to want the man, but she couldn't clearly picture the woman.

Unable to straighten out her fantasy, she removed the toy and held the vibrating tip against her clitoris. Only her clit made her cum anyway and the vibrations quickly began to melt away her confusion. Now it was images of earlier in the morning, masturbating in her car. She knew that the people outside were looking at her after she accidentally honked the horn, but what if they had noticed her before? Maybe someone saw her cumming, saw her moaning and writhing against the steering wheel. Thinking of the very real possibility that she was caught or watched brought on the release she was after. Emma's moans echoed through the empty house. She always felt more satisfied if she could make a little noise. A moment later her second orgasm was just an echo of the first, but the third carried a jolt of adrenaline and for some reason it made Emma laugh. Afterward, she lay in the tousled bed, smiling.

"Whoever you are, I get the feeling you know something I don't." It was just a thought, but it was whispered.

Emma got up and took a shower, starting her typical pre-work routine. It felt normal and calmed both her mind and body. Soon, Jason would be home without the kids (who were staying behind at Grandma's for the weekend) to eat dinner. Since she was awake early, she thought maybe they should eat out. This would both be a rare treat and would keep Jason from attacking her overstimulated body while they had the house to themselves. So, she called,

and Jason answered, "You're up early."

"I am, and I want to eat out."

"That's what I was planning to do." (That man never let a sex pun go by)

"How about Mexican?"

"I was hoping for redhead, but I suppose I can settle for Mexican. I'm closer to there than home. How about we meet there in about 20-25 minutes?"

"Sounds good to me. I'm all ready to go."

"Wow, you must have been up really early"

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep well. I had a weird morning. I'll tell you about it at dinner. Love You."

"Okay...love you, too. Bye."

Emma needed to talk with Jason, and she was glad that she had now committed herself to that conversation. He was Emma's best and oldest friend, the biggest part of her support structure. Emma needed to talk with him, but wasn't really sure what talk she needed to have. Something was becoming apparent to her that she wouldn't even allow her own thoughts to articulate. She decided that she would just lay out the facts and see where the conversation landed.

Emma beat Jason to the restaurant by about 10 minutes, and when he arrived, he was obviously curious about what was keeping her awake. He seemed a little too concerned, so Emma assured him, before they were seated, that it wasn't anything serious. However, by the time they sat down and ordered waters, his patience was wearing thin.

"Spill the beans. What's goin' on with you. You seem a little apprehensive."

"I got hit on this morning."

"It must have been pretty overt to have you so flustered. What happened? Did you go somewhere this morning?"

"It is, I mean it was. Well, really it's kinda still happening, and it was at work."

"I don't get it."

She lowered her voice, "Someone at work left a remote control vibrator in my purse, and she wants me to wear it tonight."

"She?"

"Yes, she."

"What does she look like?"

"You perv."

"I'm just trying to get all the information here."

"You don't care that someone else is trying to screw me?"

"I don't mind if it's a woman."

"I'm sure."

"No, I'm serious. As long as you give me the details, I'd love for you to be with women. Now that it's come up, I'm actually a little disappointed that it upset you so much that you couldn't sleep."

"Well, 'upset' isn't exactly what it made me. I couldn't sleep because I was masturbating, once before bed and again when I woke up already touching myself."

"I'm sorry you didn't get much sleep, but is it weird if this is about the hottest story I've ever heard?"

"I think it's weird that you want me to sleep around."

"It's not like that. If you got all horny for some ripped guy with a huge dick, I would see that as you want something better than me, and that would make me feel lesser and insignificant. But a woman? I'm not a woman, so we aren't competitors physically. Plus, how is this surprising? You know all my fantasies are you with women."

"I just figured you wanted a threesome."

"To be clear I wouldn't turn one down. However, you being with a woman, for you, would be way sexier than you being with a woman, for me. And if you're saying it turns us both on, then why shouldn't it be part of our sex life."

"I'm not sure what about it turned me on, but this really works for you doesn't it?"

"I could cut glass with the erection under this table. But, if this is a serious conversation, there would have to be some hard and fast rules."

"Like what? Remember, I got turned on by one proposition from one girl, I'm not quite ready to be fitted for my rainbow leggings."

"RULE #1: It would only work if it were fun for both of us. This is OUR sex life, so I would need the stories from you. I don't mean that you'd have to stop at the front door and give a 'mission report' to get in the house. Just that we'd have to be able to talk about it. You letting me know what you liked and what you did would be an incredible turn-on. That way we both get to have fun with it."

"I like that one. I like that it would be for both of us even if you're not there."

"I'm sure you aren't surprised that I've thought about this before. Which brings me to RULE #2: Absolutely no other men anywhere. Not watching, not in the same house, not on facetime, not getting pictures, nowhere."

"None but you, of course."

"That's the great part about making the rules, sweetheart."

"Well don't get your hopes up, stud."

"Oh, I will. I'm ordering those rainbow leggings as soon as I get home."

(The waiter took their order, and after he left there was a loaded silence. They both wanted the other person to say something, but Jason was just a little more stubborn. Eventually, Emma spoke up.)

"It's not like there aren't any other problems with this situation. I have a job to do while I'm at the hospital."

"Well, that is a good point that I guess I couldn't quite see through all the other images in my head right now."

(It seemed Emma's point had put a stop to the progression of that conversation. Jason broke the silence with a change of subject, which Emma was thankful for. They discussed Jason's much less interesting day with Emma's mother and a few other mundane things, but it was all half-hearted conversation. Their minds were elsewhere. The food arrived, and as they ate in silence with their thoughts, one of Emma's spilled out, only half by accident.)

"Although..."

"Although? Although what?" Jason looked like a dog watching a tennis ball.

"Well, she's a nurse, right?"

"Probably. What's that mean?"

"It's just that...well, if it were me with the control, I wouldn't let it interfere with patient care. You know? Like, I'd just hit it during downtime or breaks."

"Are you actually thinking about wearing that thing to work?"

"No, it was just a thought." (But it was not a fleeting one.)

Emma headed straight to work from the restaurant. She felt much better (as she knew she would) after talking with her husband, but she could hardly track how wanting to talk about her feelings became setting ground rules for lesbian trysts. She supposed that was a logical consequence of introducing a male brain to the situation. "But," she thought, "was I wanting advice...or permission?"

Emma pulled into the parking garage at the hospital and began talking to herself. "Okay, I'll figure out who it is," she moved the box into her purse, "and give this back with a 'thanks but no thanks'. Over and done...unless she asks if I tried it...I'll lie...no I won't...I'm not embarrassed...I'm horny." Emma looked up like she was explaining it to an invisible classroom, "That's it! I'm horny. I'm horny like a teenager because I want this. I want this, she wants this, and Jason wants this. So, what's the fucking problem?"

There was a brief thoughtful pause before she concluded her lecture, "And, it doesn't have to mean anything. I like getting off in public places, and she wants to pull the trigger. There is no victim here. If it interferes with work, I'll stop it."

There was one part of Emma that clearly had no conflictions and it welcomed the toy before she went upstairs.

_____________________

The broken bone unit was on the east wing of the fifth floor. It was shaped much like an 8. Two circular bundles of staff only rooms, each with a nurse's station at the front and a hallway between them, surrounded by patient rooms on the outer walls. The circle closer to the entrance was a little larger and usually carried 7 nurses. The one in the back staffed 5.

Emma checked the staffing binder to see who was working that night. Fully staffed with 12 nurses and 3 aides. She hadn't even considered the aides. Surveying the list of 15 female names, she saw no good candidates. However, there were three unlikely ones. She had overheard two speaking very negatively about a gay patient once, and another seemed to be aged out of Emma's bracket. Even those couldn't really be eliminated, though. This game was already turning her on. She could hardly wait for the first...

(buzz)

It was very short, but it made her jump and look around. There wasn't a single pair of eyes on her. It could have been one of the other people at the desk, but it also could have been one of the people who just got off the elevator or someone who ducked around a corner or someone who couldn't even see her behind a door. The only information she could gather from that first interaction was that it was all real. She was really letting an anonymous person control a dual vibrator inside of her, at work.