Keep The Lady Waiting Pt. 01

Story Info
A guy notices a beautiful woman in a restaurant.
1.4k words
3.87
15.5k
18
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean was trying his best to concentrate on the book, but his mind was fixed on something other than his e-reader.

It had been at least twenty minutes since he had noticed her watching him. He had glanced back down at his book, thinking it merely a coincidence that he had caught her looking at him, but now he wasn't so sure.

The beautiful brunette sitting opposite definitely seemed to be interested in him for some reason.

There was a man sitting with her... over on the other side of the table. He appeared to be talking incessantly-- regaling her with unwanted conversation which, for the most part, she seemed to be ignoring, a look of quiet disinterest across her face.

But every few minutes, the woman would glance over to Dean and her countenance would momentarily soften.

He watched as she sipped at her drink with full and tempting lips, painted crimson and shining brightly in the soft, subdued light of the restaurant. Her tongue flicked out to catch a drop of wine from the edge of the glass, slowly licking across the rim for a few seconds longer than was necessary.

Dean shifted in his seat, his body beginning to react to what the woman was doing, his manhood beginning to harden at the thoughts which were starting to run through his head.

Could he be mistaken or was she actually flirting with him?

If she was, then who the fuck was the guy she was with? Was it her partner, her husband, her lover who she seemed clearly bored with? Perhaps she was an escort, out on a date with a client, while secretly longing for their night to be over. There was no way that Dean could be sure, but it seemed as if she was playing with him-- trying to send him messages without her dinner partner fully realising it.

The attractive brunette closed her eyes and feigned a yawn, stretching her bare arms out to her sides, an action which forced out her breasts toward him. Her body was shapely, her pale skin flawless and without blemish. The strapless blue dress she wore was moulded tight to her curves and Dean snatched his breath for a moment; clearly noticing the hard buds of her nipples jutting out from within her clothing. Between them the front of the dress plunged, forming a deep and attractive cleavage.

He swallowed hard.

Surely this had been a deliberate act on her part? Dean was sure that he hadn't imagined it-- this beautiful and sexy woman had appeared to be determined to show off her breasts to him.

Dean's cock twitched within his pants as he licked his lips and placed his e-reader onto the table. He kept his eyes fixed firmly upon her, eager to test his theory out and maybe reveal to her just how much he would like to get his hands on her gorgeous body.

He watched in satisfaction as she lowered her arms once again, straightening herself as a thin smile appeared across her face.

Yes, that was exactly what he wanted. She had clearly noticed his appreciation and responded to him.

The woman's male partner leaned forward to excuse himself and rose, walking away from the table to the rear of restaurant.

Dean smiled across to her, delighted that he now had a clear view of her satin-clad legs under the table.

Once again she glanced toward him, but for a few seconds longer this time; clearly making sure that he was watching her. Satisfied that this was indeed the case, she stretched out her legs in front of her, moving her knees slowly apart and dropping a hand down beneath the table to lift her dress slightly. Dean snatched his breath as he caught sight of bare flesh; her flawless smooth thighs revealed to him, peeking out from the top of her stockings.

He smiled, nodding across and mouthing the word 'Beautiful!' to her.

She nodded in satisfaction, his message fully understood.

Dean suddenly felt his heart-rate rising for he knew that he had to act quickly. He perhaps had only a brief few moments to speak with the woman-- maybe to obtain her phone number-- an opportunity which he might never have again.

He went to stand up but the woman quickly held up her hand to stop him, bringing her legs demurely back together again as her partner returned to the table.

To Dean's disappointment, the man did not sit back down. Their meal had now been completed and it became obvious that he was preparing for them to leave.

Dean's heart sank.

He watched the woman carefully as her partner leaned down to speak to her, taking her wrap from a waitress who had retrieved it from the cloakroom. He felt gutted that he had missed his opportunity to connect with this beautiful woman, and he now just wanted to watch her until she left-- perhaps trying to stamp the vision of her into his mind for recall in the future. The woman nodded and smiled to her companion, rising to her feet as the man positioned her wrap around her shoulders.

Picking up a small clutch-bag from the table, the woman turned and followed her partner across to the bar to pay for their meal. Dean slumped back into his chair, feeling entirely defeated and unfulfilled. He shook his head and smiled wryly to himself as he watched the man pay for the couple's meal. He watched intently for any last sign of acknowledgement from her, but the brunette didn't even give him a sideways glance. However, Dean watched as she flicked open her bag to remove a small notepad and pen, quickly scribbling something down onto it.

Still feeling dejected and rather sorry for himself, Dean raised his hand to call over the waitress and ordered another drink. He picked up his e-reader from the table, resigned that he would spend another night alone.

Just then he noticed the woman slip the note she had written into her companion's hand, and stretched up to whisper something in his ear.

Dean was surprised to see the man turn his head for a moment and look directly across to where he was sitting.

'What the...!" he whispered, unsure as to what was happening as he watched the stranger turn and begin to walk across the restaurant toward him.

Dean sat open-mouthed as the guy stopped and stood alongside his table.

"Excuse me for bothering you, but my wife wanted me to give you this..."

He held out the folded slip of paper the woman had written upon. Dean took it, opening it carefully. On it was written a plain and simple phrase...

"I want to fuck you."

Dean swallowed hard, his mouth dropping open as he looked up firstly at the man, and then across to his wife who was still standing by the bar. She smiled at him hopefully, nibbling at her lip as she mouthed the word 'Please?' toward him.

Dean looked up at her husband, hardly believing what was happening. He just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"You know the Empress hotel?" the man asked. "It's in State Street, just around the corner. We are on the fifth floor... room 516. You should come in thirty minutes. My wife will be waiting."

Without another word he turned and rejoined his wife, taking her by the arm as he led her out of the restaurant and out into the night air.

Dean sat in stunned silence as the waitress brought him his drink.

"Will there be anything else you'd like, sir?" she asked politely.

He shook his head.

"No thank you. I'll be leaving after I've had this. Can you bring me my bill please?"

He leaned back in his seat and sipped at his wine. He felt his cock begin to twitch again, his body reacting with excitement to the proposition which had just been made to him. As the waitress walked away he suddenly called out...

"Sorry to bother you, but can I just have a bottle of the wine which the couple on that table over there were drinking please? You can leave it corked. I'll be taking it with me."

The waitress nodded.

Dean smiled to himself, now feeling rather excited at what the evening might bring.

He glanced down at his watch.

The hotel might be only a couple of blocks away, but the last thing he would want to do is to keep the lady waiting.