Keep This Secret Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary ran straight to the bed, but I had other ideas. I took off my clothes and sat in a nice comfortable chair in the corner. "Mary, get naked. I want you to kneel in front of me and suck my cock."

Off came the lingerie. She quickly got down on her knees and sucked my soft cock between her lips. It wasn't soft for long. I could tell she didn't have any practice sucking cock, but her enthusiasm was delightful. "Mary, I want you to go online tomorrow and look for videos with names like 'How to be a great cocksucker' or 'How to give a blowjob.' Things like that. Watch a few of those videos. You want to be the best cocksucker you can be, don't you?"

Mary looked me in the eyes. She nodded yes, never releasing my cock from her lips. Blowjobs aren't my favorite thing - I prefer cumming in a woman's pussy - but I was enjoying this. It was exciting to know I'd gotten Mary to enthusiastically perform a sex act that went against all her former beliefs. It demonstrated the potential of the sonic stimulator in a completely delightful way. It wasn't something I could include in the article announcing my discovery, but it seemed like significant information. Alas, I also enjoyed having Mary degrade herself for me. Typing that last sentence was agonizing.

"I'll bet you'd like me to cum all over your face, wouldn't you?" I asked. In response, Mary just closed her eyes and moaned, going up and down my cock a little faster.

"I'll bet you'd like to suck my cum down your throat, wouldn't you?" I asked. She moaned again, a little louder this time. I could get used to this kind of research.

I leaned back in the chair and relaxed, putting my hand on the back of her head and urging her to take my cock a little deeper. Mary took me all the way to the back of her mouth. I briefly considered forcing my cock all the way into her throat, but decided to save that experience for later. It would probably go better if Mary had a chance to review some videos that teach women how to deep throat.

Mary did her best to make me cum, and I did my best to delay my orgasm. It felt pretty good, and I wanted to prolong the experience. I finally got to the point that I needed to stop holding back.

"Mary, I'm about to cum in your mouth," I said. She groaned in arousal. "Suck a little harder when you feel me cumming. Suck it right out of me. Suck it down your sexy little throat. Be a good little cocksucker and swallow every drop."

It felt great. She sucked me so hard it felt like she was pulling my cum right out of my balls. I came again, and again, and again, and Mary swallowed it all. She did everything she could to make my cock feel wonderful.

Then something remarkable happened. Mary began cumming herself! I hadn't touched her pussy, but the stimulation of my cock in her mouth was enough to trigger a shuddering orgasm.

My cock was getting soft by the time Mary's orgasm was over. She let me slip from her lips, then sat back and tried to catch her breath. Watching her breasts rise and fall was very stimulating. I began to think she had transformed into the sexiest woman who'd ever lived. Cleopatra would probably look like a skinny boy next to Mary.

There was an expression on her face that surprised me. Mary was simmering with arousal. She'd just had a nice little orgasm, but she needed more. Her pussy hadn't received any attention, and she wanted my cock inside her. That was too bad, because Mary's blowjob had put my cock to sleep. It would need a little nap before it was ready to fuck anything.

But my tongue was ready to put Mary out of her misery. "Get up. I'm going to give you a nice reward for being such a good little cocksucker," I said.

I laid Mary on the bed, spread her legs, and lowered my face down until I had a close-up look at her hot, wet pussy. Her fragrance was intoxicating. I began kissing the soft flesh of her inner thighs, slowly moving closer to the place she wanted to be kissed. I probably shouldn't have made her wait. The last thing Mary needed right then was more foreplay. But the sound of her moaning and groaning made me want to delay her gratification for as long as possible.

She eventually felt my lips and tongue reach her slit. I licked from the delicate flesh at the bottom all the way up to the hood of her clit. Mary jumped each time my tongue rubbed across her sensitive little button. It wouldn't take much to make her climax again.

"I hope you liked your blowjob, Master," Mary said. "Your little sex slave did her very best."

Master? Sex slave? Where did that come from? I instructed Mary to talk dirty, calling herself a bitch, slut, cocksucker and whore. I hadn't mentioned calling herself my slave. Still, it was a nice flourish on her part. Part of her creative nature, apparently.

She was making sexy little noises that signaled her impending orgasm. The first thing I noticed were the throbbing contractions I felt with my tongue. She let out a long, loud wail as the rest of her body began to shudder in the way I was beginning to love. I backed my face away from her pussy quickly because I knew that particular part of her body was always hypersensitive after she climaxed.

Watching her vaginal muscles contract inside her was a very stimulating sight. I felt my cock becoming hard again. I moved up her body and gave her a long, deep kiss. It forced her to experience the enticing taste of her own body. We both liked the idea that I was making her do something sexy. I didn't care if the old Mary would have wanted it or not.

She inhaled suddenly when she felt the head of my cock press up against the entrance to her pussy. "You're hard again. God! You are the best Master a little slave girl ever had."

Those words made me even harder. Why hadn't I ordered Mary to talk dirty before this? It was more stimulating than I'd imagined. No previous lover of mine had ever done that for me, and it was surprising to discover how much I liked hearing it.

That's when I got the idea to rip past one more of Mary's old limits. I raised up, flipped her over so she was face down on the bed, and pressed my cock against her tiny brown butthole. Knowing it would take a lot of force to enter her anally, I pressed hard and pushed roughly inside her.

"Ahhhhh!" Mary said when she felt me go all the way inside her. She was tight, which I expected, but she was so tight I could tell that what I was doing probably hurt. I realize that anal sex is supposed to hurt a little, but this must have hurt more than that. I'm ashamed to admit that I enjoyed knowing I was causing Mary to feel pain. I pounded in and out of her tight little ass, savoring the little whimpers that showed she was in minor agony.

She threw her head back and balled her hands into little fists that moved aimlessly through the air. From that moment on, Mary kept moaning and groaning and making all kinds of noises. She was finally beginning to love what I was doing to her. It also let me know she was rapidly heading for her third orgasm, and I wondered if it would be the little shuddering type or a big, explosive climax.

It turned out to be a big one, which makes sense for a woman being fucked up the ass for the first time. Mary's arms and legs thrashed around and she raised her hips off the bed in an attempt to shove my cock deeper into her body. She let out a sound that was something like a howl, something like a wail, and something like a scream.

That was the first time I noticed that when Mary had a particularly powerful orgasm, she began calling out nonsense noises, a kind of gibberish that reminded me of people speaking in tongues. Only a tremendous release of sexual energy could cause such a thing. It might have been the most purely sexual reaction Mary ever presented to me.

This went on, and on, and it was eventually enough to make me cum again. My climax wasn't as powerful as the one brought on by Mary's blowjob, and I didn't have enough cum to fill her with much, but it felt like a great conclusion to some wonderful love making.

We held each other for a long time as Mary relaxed and my cock slowly slipped from inside her. Wow! From the first moment she began giving me a blowjob until the moment I took her anal virginity, Mary had given me a sexual experience of startling power.

I rolled away and laid on my back beside her. As always, Mary curled up under my arm.

"I hope that didn't hurt too much," I said.

"It hurt a lot," Mary said. "But it hurt in a good way. I can't believe how that felt. Wonderful and painful at the same time."

I knew I wanted to start fucking Mary's ass regularly, but I didn't want it to hurt that much ever again. She needed a set of butt plugs. I'd buy some tomorrow after work and give them to her as a surprise.

"You called me Master," I said.

"That's because I'm your happy little slave. You own me. You own my tits, my ass, and my pussy. You own my mouth and my hands. You own my heart and my head. I belong to you. You are my Master."

I liked the sound of that.

"Get up and get dressed. Put on something fancy. I'm taking you out to eat."

Nothing I said could have made her happier. Mary loves to doll herself up and go to the nicest restaurants in town. It makes her feel like she's one of the models or actresses in the celebrity magazines she loves. It gives her a chance to put herself on display. Mary is an exhibitionist. She gets great pleasure from wearing stunning, sexy clothes that let everyone see how gorgeous she is.

I got out of bed, called in a reservation, then took a shower to wash off the smell of sex. I knew I had more than enough time to get ready. It always took Mary a full hour to get ready to go anywhere special. She labors over deciding how to style her hair, which dress to wear, which shoes and purses are best, how to do her makeup, and all the other little things women do when they're applying their war paint. I'm not complaining. The results are worth it.

I took my time shaving, brushing my teeth, and going as slowly as possible as I got ready. Still, I was dry and dressed in only a half an hour, meaning I had to sit for a while and do nothing as Mary turned herself into an object of lust. It gave me time to think about how easy it had been to get Mary to do all kinds of kinky sex that had repelled her for her whole adult life. Without even being prompted, she slipped easily into the role of enthusiastic sex slave.

It implied something a bit scary. I was beginning to realize that the sonic stimulator could probably be used to compel people to do bad things. Dishonest things. Violence. Maybe even murder. I realized I would have to come up with some foolproof safeguards to prevent unscrupulous people from doing unscrupulous things. Someone like Hitler could make great use of the sonic stimulator. We'd all be speaking German if Nazi scientists had discovered this technology instead of me.

This line of thinking made me uneasy right up until the moment Mary walked into the room. She was so stunning I had to take a deep breath. "You look amazing, Mary," I said. "Every time I see you like this, I am shocked by your beauty. I'm sure there's never been a woman more elegant and desirable than you."

Those were the words she wanted to hear. "Thank you, Master. I do it all for you." That last part was not true. Mary did it mainly for herself. Being the object of admiration and desire had always given her life meaning. I found it hard to imagine what it must be like to be that vain.

When the hostess led us to our table, Mary glided through the room like a supermodel on a catwalk. Every man with a heartbeat watched her with the intensity of a hungry cat eyeing a tasty little mouse. She looked straight ahead, making it appear that she didn't notice, but Mary could tell that all the men and most of the women were reacting to her striking appearance. I held her chair so she could dip down gracefully as she sat. She made walking and sitting look like ballet. I remind you that the sonic stimulator had nothing to do with Mary's remarkable skills. She knew how to put on this kind of show before we met.

"Would you like a cocktail?" I asked.

"Could I have vodka with diet ginger ale?" she asked. It was her favorite drink. She sometimes liked to substitute diet Red Bull for ginger ale, but it was too late in the day for caffeine.

I ordered bourbon on the rocks for me. I specified top-shelf vodka and bourbon because I was becoming used to the idea that I didn't need to be frugal anymore. My invention was going to generate enormous profits. It was time to start living it up.

That's what I was thinking when something unfortunate happened. As the server was turning away, Mary leaned forward and said "Thank you, Master." She spoke softly, but the server heard it anyway. It startled her, and I was pretty sure she realized that Mary called me Master because we were involved in some kind of kinky relationship. I had a feeling that she'd gossip about us to her friends and co-workers, talking about the man with the stunning woman who called him Master. Ooo la la!

So what, right? Who cares? The more I thought about it, the more uncomfortable I felt about the notion of publicly talking about that aspect of our lives. It's the kind of thing that could attract unwanted attention. I didn't want some creep to become interested in Mary. I didn't need to arouse suspicions that I had some kind of unexplained power over her.

I made a hard decision by the time we finished our salads.

"Mary, I love hearing you call me Master. I'm very pleased that you came up with such a flattering way to spice up our love life. Imagining us playing the role of Master and slave is very arousing. But it's a bad idea for a lot of reasons. Don't call me Master. Anyone who hears you do that is going to have thoughts we don't want them to have. Such things need to be private."

Mary looked thoughtful. "I see what you mean," she said. "It's not something we want to advertise." She took a long sip of her cocktail and looked thoughtful.

"I could only call you Master in private. In the bedroom. I like calling you Master. I shiver a little each time."

I shook my head. "That might seem like a good compromise, but it's dangerous. If we use that kind of language in private, there's a chance we could slip up and use it in public. I'm planning on having another bourbon, and I assume you're going to have another vodka. If we have too many drinks we might become sloppy someday. I don't want to risk it."

Mary looked disappointed. She didn't say much as we started on our entrees.

"How about this," I said, speaking softly enough to prevent anyone else from hearing me. "Why don't you call me Sir? Slaves call their masters Sir all the time. You should only speak that way when we're in private, but it wouldn't be a problem if you accidentally called me that in public. Anyone who heard it would probably assume I'm your boss or something."

Mary smiled. "I like that. Sir." She whispered that last word. "It feels just as good as saying you-know-what, Sir."

"I'm glad you feel that way. I like the fact that you added this little flourish to the way we relate to each other. It's nice seeing that you care about me that way."

"I care a lot," she said. "You are my everything."

Hearing those words was surprisingly moving. It was increasingly obvious that Mary's feelings about me had changed completely from the time she considered me a sucker who could be manipulated into buying gifts. As she sat there across the table, I saw love in her eyes.

It made me feel guilty.

A few hours ago I'd deliberately caused her to experience pain, and I'd enjoyed doing it. What the hell was wrong with me? When did I become the kind of person who'd be deliberately unkind to anyone? My dogs wouldn't like this side of my personality. I didn't like myself. I'd gone too far. I'd deliberately transformed Mary into a person who behaved in a way that was contrary to her old beliefs.

I needed to think more about what I'd done.

Mary interrupted this line of reasoning with a question. "What are you going to call me? If you can't call me your slave, what can you call me?"

I had no idea. "I don't know, Mary. What would you like me to call you?"

"Call me your bitch. Your slutty little whore. Your filthy cocksucker. You're a creative man. I'm sure you can think of a few more things along those lines." She gave me such a sweet, sexy smile that I had to laugh.

"It's settled then," I said. "You'll call me Sir. Don't call me Master."

...............................................

This is getting kind of mean, isn't it? David deliberately makes Mary do things that are contrary to her values. Does this change your opinion of him?

If you like this story, please take time to vote five stars. I've been gratified that so many of you voted that way for my story Enslaved - Love In The Future. It would please me if you checked it out; it's the best thing I've written in years. Enslaved has plenty of explicit sex, but a lot of the text is devoted to character and plot development. My feeling is that erotica is hotter when it involves sex between characters we care about.

The next chapter of Keep This Secret tells more about how Mary - who'd been a profoundly uptight woman - becomes extraordinarily sensuous and open.

12