Keep This Secret Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blond girl did very well in the rankings. She shot up to second place fast, and she cut into Mary's lead so quickly that she grew despondent. Mary wanted to win.

And that's what she did. She was lodged securely in the top spot at the end of the month, when voting ended. That meant Mary's pictures were posted to the page of top monthly winners, and the number of people who viewed her photos rapidly climbed over a million. She got a nice email of congratulations, a check, and an enthusiastic invitation to post more in the future.

"Let's look at the nude beach pictures," she said. "Maybe we can put together another entry showing me on the nude beach!"

We didn't do that. My pictures of Mary were very nice, but we both knew they weren't good enough to rank her near the top, and that's what she wanted. She examined the top entries from other women, looking for ideas for more pictures we could take. "A lot of girls pose naked in the woods," Mary said. "When the lighting conditions are right, those photos look very nice. We could do that, Sir."

"Whatever you want, Slut," I said. At that, Mary flashed me a 1000 watt smile.

Creating those beautiful photos and winning that contest put Mary in the best mood I'd ever seen. It went on, and on, and I felt proud of myself for coming up with an idea that gave her so much pleasure.

By now you must see that things had changed a lot since I used my sonic stimulator to get revenge on Mary for the shabby way she'd treated me. I felt I needed to find more ways to make amends. What else would she like?

I came up with a lot of ideas, but the one that really clicked started with me asking if Mary would dance naked for me. My thought was that we would both enjoy it if we put on some nice music so I could watch Mary slowly strip off her clothes and dance in ways that showed every curve and cleft in her body. Mary thought that acting like a stripper was a great idea, and the first time we tried it ended with us having especially spectacular sex.

"Good job, Whore," I said.

"Thank you, Sir," she replied. "I liked that. A lot."

She did this a few more times, then made an interesting suggestion.

"If you want, I could do pole dancing for you," she said. The idea was that we install a stripper pole so she could shimmy up, down and around as she removed each item of clothing. What she said next surprised me.

"I took a class in pole dancing once," she said. "That was a long time ago, but I'm sure I could get back my moves pretty quickly."

It was news to me that there are classes in pole dancing. I assumed the only students were strippers looking for ways to get better tips. Mary informed me that pole dancing is considered a legitimate art form in certain circles. She showed me a video of women in spandex competing in contests and doing amazing moves on poles.

"It's terrific exercise," she said. "It works all the major muscle groups."

I liked the idea. We moved a big chair from one corner of my bedroom, and installed a pole in its place. It took time for Mary to get her groove back, but it wasn't long before she was doing spins, slides, and upside-down splits. We both found it to be very stimulating and had great sex afterward.

But Mary had a problem. She'd been taught to do the style of pole dancing done by women looking for a graceful way to exercise. What she needed was instruction on erotic pole dancing - the kind done by first-class exotic dancers.

"Are there any nightclubs around here that have pole dancing?" she asked. "I wouldn't mind going to one and seeing what the girls there do." I'd been to strip clubs in the past, but not since taking my current job, so I had no idea what to expect from the local gentlemen's lounges. We looked at the websites, and a couple of clubs seemed nice.

We went to the closest one Friday. The cover charge seemed pretty steep, but I figured that meant the place attracted the class of customers willing to pay for a quality experience. It was also high enough to discourage the drunken bums found in low-class clubs. They seated us at a table near the back, figuring that Mary wouldn't want one of the seats near the stages, where the dancers could wave their butts in customers' faces. As usual when we go out, I ordered a bourbon on the rocks for me and a vodka with diet ginger ale for Mary.

"These drinks are pretty expensive," Mary said.

"Everything is expensive at a place like this," I said. "The dancers here are hard-working women with bills to pay. They aren't doing this for free. If you go to a gentleman's lounge, be sure to bring lots of cash." I pointed to a dancer who was bending down to allow a customer to stuff some dollar bills in her panties.

"Look at this," I said, reaching into my jacket pocket and withdrawing $200 worth of $5 bills. "I'm going to give at least one of these bills to any dancer who comes by our table. I'm going to give a nice tip to our server, and I'm going to order a couple of rounds of these overpriced cocktails. I'm not going to get a lapdance, so I won't pay for one of those, but there's no point coming to a gentlemen's lounge unless you are prepared to pay for the experience."

Mary barely heard me. Her attention was riveted on the moves of a very cute dancer who obviously knew how to work a pole. Up and down. Around and around. Right side up and upside down. She knew what she was doing, and Mary was intrigued.

"I could do that," she said.

"Of course you could," I said. "You're more athletic than any of these women. You are a natural dancer. And you are hotter than the hottest women dancing here tonight. If you tried this, you'd be the best dancer here."

It was pretty obvious what was happening. Mary had suggested this little trip because she wanted to learn sexy moves she could perform for me. But her natural inclination toward exhibitionism was making her wonder what it would be like to dance naked in front of a crowd of enthusiastic men.

I decided not to say anything. I would neither encourage nor discourage her. I'd done too much to change Mary, transforming her into the kind of person who did things that completely violated her former values. It was time to let her make decisions for herself.

"Would you mind if I tried that?" she asked.

"I support anything you want to do," I said.

"Would you think less of me if I got naked in front of an audience like this?"

"Mary, there are lots of people who look down on exotic dancers. I am not that kind of person. These women are dancing for good reasons. Some of them have kids, car payments, and mortgages. If a woman's best qualifications involve her beauty and dance moves, I think it's hypocritical to hold that against her. And I imagine that many of them simply enjoy dancing nude. Those are all good reasons."

Mary sat quietly for several minutes, turning the idea over in her mind. Finally, she waved our server over to our table. "Would it be possible for me to try that?" she asked.

"What? You mean you'd like to dance up there? Tonight?"

"If possible,"

"Well, I doubt it. But I'll send my manager over here."

Mary sat nervously as we waited. "I'm wearing nice underwear. I'm in a sexy dress. I've got great shoes. I could do that right now."

A woman named Fran came over to our table and sat down. We would eventually learn that Fran is a former dancer who moved into management when she turned 40 and thought she was getting too old to keep stripping. "We usually have try-outs in the mornings before the club opens," Fran said. "I'm reluctant to let a newbie go up on my stage when we have a big crowd."

"She's not exactly a newbie," I said. "She's taken classes in pole dancing, and she's a marvelous dancer."

"I suppose," Fran said. "You look pretty enough, but I have no idea what you look like naked," Fran said to Mary.

I got out my cell phone and clicked on the bookmark linked to Mary's contest-winning nude photographs. "She looks like this," I said, handing Fran the phone.

She swiped through several of Mary's pictures. "These are great photos," Fran said. "You are a very beautiful girl."

Fran looked at me, looked at Mary, and shrugged. "What the hell. It's against the rules, but I'm the one who makes the rules, so I can decide to break them, right?. Fine, you can dance. We'll need a name to announce you to the crowd. What name would you like?"

"My name is Mary."

"You can't use your real name. We don't want to let the customers know who you are."

"I don't care if people know who I am. I'm not ashamed of anything."

"Honey, you may not care, but I do. Most of our customers are nice guys who come here to drink beers and look at pretty girls. But every so often we get a guy who becomes obsessed with a dancer. Fake names are part of the job; we don't let girls perform without one. Can you think of a name you'd like to use?"

Mary looked at me. I looked at Mary's hair.

"Red," I said.

"Good choice. Good, good choice," Fran said. "That's the name we'll give to the DJ. Here's the way it will work. You'll pick out three songs from our list of dance music. You'll start off fully clothed, working the pole and making whatever sexy moves you think will entertain the audience. You need to be topless by the beginning of the second song, and I want total nudity by the end. You need to dance completely naked for the entire third song. When you're done, walk around the stage and give the customers a chance to stuff bills into your garter. Oh. You don't have a garter, do you? No problem; I'll loan you a garter. Do I need to explain this more?"

"No, I'm fine," Mary said. "I figured most of that out just by watching your dancers."

"It ain't complicated," Fran said. "Ok, if you are sure you want to try this, I need to introduce you to the disk jockey," Fran said.

Mary followed Fran over to the DJ's booth, and I marveled at what had just happened. When I met Mary, she was a frigid, closed-off woman who hated sex and only did it what she need to get some man to buy her something expensive. Now, she was a sexually adventurous vixen who loved nude beaches, erotic photography, and making love in the most sensuous ways imaginable. And she's got a pretty good imagination.

It's true that she had an exhibitionist streak before I met her, but it was overpoweringly clear that the sonic stimulator had cured her of profound sexual dysfunction. She looked happy as she talked to the DJ about the songs she wanted.

There was a dancer on the stage finishing her routine. The cute young woman collected her tips, blew the crowd a kiss, and walked off.

"Folks, we've got a special treat for you tonight. For the first time ever, we present a particularly beautiful and talented dancer. Her name is Red! Please give Red a big welcome!"

Mary got polite applause that continued as she crossed the stage. The classic rock song Jump by Van Halen blasted from the club's speakers. I thought that was a good choice. It's getting a bit old, but it's wonderful dance music, which Mary proved as she strutted across the stage, planting her stiletto heels on the floor in time with the music. She made eye contact with one customer after another and flashed them all an expression that seemed to say that there was nothing in the world she wanted to do more than get naked for each and every one of them. She licked her lips in a provocative way that was hot enough to melt the ice in the cocktails.

It wasn't perfect. Mary's dress was too constricting for her to use the pole, so that had to wait until she'd stripped it off. There was an awkward moment when she bent over to step out of her panties. The other dancers wore string bikini-style bottoms that could be removed gracefully by untying a little bow.

She kept struggling to figure out a place to put her clothes. The other dancers just threw their stuff on the floor of the stage. Mary thought her clothes were too nice to throw on the floor, and she seemed to be looking for a railing or something she could drape her stuff over. But there was nothing like that, and she eventually realized she'd have to toss her precious clothes down in a corner and hope the floor had been cleaned recently.

Her pole technique was elegant, which was not right for this venue. It needed to be slutty. But none of those things mattered because every person in the room could tell that Mary was the hottest woman to dance on that stage in a long, long time. When she removed her final item of clothing, it felt like every man there sucked in a breath. Mary stood up straight, proudly naked, and flashed a smile that seemed to say "How do you like me now?"

I have never heard a crowd applaud so loudly for an exotic dancer. Never. Mary smiled and looked as graceful as a naked woman can look. She blew kisses to the audience, winked at individual customers, then surveyed the sea of extended hands from guys aching to stuff cash in her garter.

"Let's hear it for Red!" the DJ said, triggering another blast of thunderous applause. There were so many bills being flashed that it took Mary a long time to gather them all. When she was finished, she gathered up her clothes and walked off the stage.

The next dancer looked pissed. I can't blame her. No one should have to follow a performance like Mary's.

She looked nervous when she got back to the table. "Did I do alright?"

She knew the answer. She just wanted to hear me say it. "No, you did not do alright. You did great. That was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. Did you hear that applause? Did you see how many guys wanted to give you a tip? Wow. Just wow."

Mary looked very proud of herself, which was completely understandable. Fran came over to the table and sat down.

"Was that what you expected?" Fran asked. "Did you like it?"

"I liked it," Mary said softly. She looked down shyly, the way she always does when she is very, very aroused.

"I'm glad to hear it, because I'd love for you to work here," Fran said. "I could tell that you've never done that kind of pole work before, but you'll develop a routine quickly. I want you to know that there's a long line of guys who want you to give them a lap dance."

Mary looked alarmed. "I don't know how to do a lap dance."

"I'll have one of the girls teach you," Fran said. She laughed and said "It's not very complicated. It's actually easier than being on stage. You want to do a good job in the lapdance booth, because you earn your best tips there."

Mary nodded.

"Does this mean we have a deal? Are you going to dance for me?"

Mary looked uncertain. "There's no reason you can't think about it for a day or two," I said.

"No. I don't need to think about it. I want to dance."

"Great! That's great news!" Fran said. "Honey, you and I are going to make a whole lotta money together."

Fran spent a few more minutes at our table. She was bubbly and jovial. Mary could tell that Fran was very happy about the prospect of Mary dancing at her club, and I could tell it made Mary feel proud of herself. I felt proud of her too. She put an enormous effort into transforming herself from a very pretty girl into a fabulously beautiful woman. This gave her tangible evidence that her efforts had succeeded splendidly. She had every reason to feel proud.

Fran made arrangements for Mary to work a few afternoon shifts that weren't too busy. She wanted Mary to get comfortable with the dancing before she started working evenings when the crowds were thicker. It was a little tricky because Mary had to work around her schedule at the hair salon, but Fran was motivated to be flexible. We understood that Mary was about to become this club's hottest attraction.

By the time Fran wandered off, Mary's head was spinning with the realization that her life had just changed. She was about to start a new career that was unlike anything she'd considered doing until that night. Fran threw out some figures to give Mary an idea of how much she'd earn as a dancer, and it seemed clear that she could expect to have a six-figure salary immediately. It was almost as much as my salary from the university. She would earn more, when you added her earnings as a hairstylist.

I felt a bit concerned about the fact that Mary seemed intent on working two jobs simultaneously. She'd been very lazy before she met me. I'd done a lot to change that, but I was a little worried about the notion that she was planning to spend a full shift on her feet as a hairstylist, then do another full shift worth pole dancing. She had enormous stamina, but this seemed like too much.

"I need to go home," Mary said to me.

"Shall we finish our drinks?" I asked.

"No. I need to go home now."

Mary gave me a look that let me know what was happening. She was so turned on that she wanted to hurry home and have her way with me. "Ok, let's go," I said, taking her hand and leading her to my car. After I opened her door, Mary pressed her body against me and delivered a kiss that was exceptionally hot and passionate even by Mary's standards. "I need something from you," she whispered, running her hand down the front of my pants and squeezing my cock. It was soft, but it wouldn't be like that for long.

She didn't say much during the drive home. All I remember was hearing her whisper the words "Please hurry."

So I hurried.

......................................

What young man hasn't fantasized about working as a photographer of beautiful nude women? Isn't David fortunate that Mary is such a good model?

If you like this story, please take time to vote five stars. I've been gratified that so many of you voted that way for my story Enslaved - Love In The Future. It would please me if you checked it out; it's the best thing I've written in years. Enslaved has plenty of explicit sex, but a lot of the text is devoted to character and plot development. My feeling is that erotica is hotter when it involves sex between characters we care about.

The next chapter of Keep This Secret tells how David finds a new friend, and how different she is from Mary.

12