Keep This Secret Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But there's another kind of anal sex. It's something couples do when they want to experience a deeper level of intimacy. Trusting. Gentle. Slow. I suppose one reason I wanted it was that Esta had changed my opinion about women's bodies. I'd always liked trim, tight little butts. I was never the kind of guy who liked the kind of big, curvy bottoms that had become so popular with young people. I'd always thought it was very strange that some women got butt implants so they could look more like one of the singers or actresses known for their generous backsides.

Things had changed. I loved Esta's bottom. Loved running my hand over every inch. Loved letting my fingers explore the deep, sensuous crack that separated her two glorious globes. Loved everything about it. I'd used the sonic stimulator to expand several women's sexual horizons. I'd done that to Esta. Somehow, she'd returned the favor, allowing me to savor sensations I'd never had before.

"Ohhhhhh," she groaned when I slid inside her tight ass.

"Relax," I said. "Trust me."

Esta relaxed as much as she could. Her bottom was very tight, of course, but I was able to move in and out of her as gently as possible. We used plenty of lube. She made little cooing noises as I probed deeper. It was extraordinarily erotic. I felt as close to her as I'd ever felt, and I hoped she was feeling the same. I reached around and began massaging her clit the way I knew she liked.

I was less than half way inside her when she came. Her whole body shook. The muscles in her ass clenched, released, clenched again, released again, and made me want to cum so much I could barely stand it. I figured that if I prolonged things I could probably make her cum one more time before I emptied my balls into her bottom.

But then she surprised me. Esta moved away from me, letting my cock slip from inside her. Then she did something new. I couldn't help but feel shocked.

Esta sucked my cock between her lips and started giving me a spirited blowjob. She was sucking my cock even though it had just been up her ass. I knew why. This was total submission, a sweet surrender that conveyed her willingness to do anything for me, even do something that might be considered degrading. Of course, there was nothing really degrading about what she was doing. In reality, it was a way to express her love in the most sincere way imaginable.

I came very quickly. I'd been right on the edge of my climax when she pulled away, and it hadn't taken long for Esta to use her lips and tongue to send me over that edge. When I came, she sucked harder, making it feel as though she was sucking my cum out of my balls, down her throat, and into her little belly.

When it was over, she did what she always does after giving me a blowjob. She got up, put her face close to mine, then let a tiny drop of my cum dribble from her lips. Esta used one finger to scoop it up, then put that finger in her mouth and sucked it clean.

I remembered the day I'd first laid eyes on Esta, serving me a latte at an off-campus coffee shop. That had been a very, very good day. Today was even better.

................................................................

David likes to make women beg. What do you think of this? Do the women like it, or is it completely for David's ego? If you like this story, please take time to vote five stars. I've been gratified that so many of you voted that way for my story Enslaved - Love In The Future. It would please me if you checked it out; it's the best thing I've written in years. Enslaved has plenty of explicit sex, but a lot of the text is devoted to character and plot development. My feeling is that erotica is hotter when it involves sex between characters we care about.

The next chapter of Keep This Secret reveals the central conflict of this story. It's a big one.

12