Keep This Secret Pt. 09

Story Info
David resolves to address Esta's unmet needs.
3.6k words
4.54
8.8k
3

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
670 Followers

What makes a person feel attracted to someone who seems completely different from their former preferences? As you watch David learn a new way to love in Chapter Nine, think about the things that turn you on, and ask yourself why.

.....................................................................................

The next part of this story is uncomfortably similar to the plot of some cheap porn novel, featuring a sleazy guy who uses some kind of mind control device to lure an unsuspecting woman into bed. I'd already decided I didn't want to be that guy. I'd promised myself that I wouldn't have sex with a woman unless I was sure our relationship would be as good for her as it was for me. But Esta tempted me to toss out my convictions. I wanted to just have my way with her. I thought it over, and decided that I would find out if she was married, engaged, or locked into some kind of committed relationship. If she was unattached, I'd decide what to do.

It's not easy to explain why I found Esta to be so appealing. A lot of guys wouldn't have given her a second look. But something about her got my heart racing. If we'd lived in prehistoric times, I would have wanted to drag her back to my cave and start making babies as fast as possible. She appealed to my primal nature.

The first time I felt this was when she handed me my cup of coffee. As she reached across the counter, I noticed that she didn't shave her armpits. There was a thick black thatch under there. She didn't wear makeup, she had a bit of a unibrow, and there was fuzz visible on her upper lip. I assumed she didn't shave her legs. Her pussy had to be covered by a glorious lush bush. The thick black hair on her head looked like the eighth wonder of the world.

Do you see what was happening to me? This is where my mind went when I looked at Esta. I've heard of guys (and women) who are attracted to very hairy lovers. For some people it's a fetish, and there are websites that carry photos of these people, who bear that label "hirsute," which isn't a common word. It just means hairy. Esta was hirsute.

I'll make no attempt to give you her last name. It was one of those eastern European names with a lot of consonants and not many vowels. Her parents were originally from Moldova, which is one of those countries I always have to look up because I can never remember where it is. I understand that they produce wonderful wine. And, of course, Esta.

I have no idea if a lot of Moldovan women look like Esta, but I know you don't see them often in America. Her breasts were huge. Not big. Huge. It was surprising to see that she had a small waist. She had the kind of breasts normally seen on women who are, shall we say, plus sized. I'm not trying to be offensive. I'm not trying to talk about Esta like a piece of meat. But if you could see her, you'd be surprised to see a woman who was so well endowed.

She was like that downstairs, too. Below that slender waist was a very large bottom that made me want to grab it. Big butts have become very popular these days. Lots of women get implants so they can look like one of the Kardashian sisters. I'd never found that kind of look to be very appealing, but it looked great on Esta. It's well known that when men meet a very attractive woman, they can't help but wonder what she looks like naked. I wanted to see Esta naked. I wanted it badly.

I'll mention just one more thing. The expression on Esta's face was almost always very stern. Sometimes, she appeared to be scowling. It was easy for me to wonder if she was mad about something, but I eventually figured out that she had something called "resting bitch face." Esta looked stern when the muscles in her face were relaxed. It's just how she was built.

You know what happened next. I managed to get her to deliver a coffee to my table, where I turned on the sonic stimulator and told her to sit down so I could point the speakers toward her face. I learned Esta didn't have a husband, fiancee or romantic partner. She liked both men and women, but she liked men a lot more. She'd just gotten out of a relationship that ended badly. She was sad about it.

That's all I needed to know. For now. Esta said her shift ended in an hour. I mentioned that I had four wonderful dogs in my lab, which was a short walk away. I told her that she'd enjoy meeting my dogs, and gave her directions along with a "suggestion" that she stop by after work. For the first time, I saw Esta smile. It was a small one, but it was definitely a smile. I took that as a victory.

My mood had been pretty sour when I walked into the coffee shop, but it was a lot better as I left. I went to my lab, straightened up, and inflated the mattress I slept on when I spent the night with my dogs. That hadn't happened recently because my love life had become so time consuming. The dogs got excited when they saw me get out the mattress. They were smart enough to associate that mattress with me spending the night and letting them sleep beside me. Sorry, boys. Next time.

Esta liked my dogs, of course. Anyone with a detectable heartbeat likes my dogs. It was nice that she liked the dogs, but I was anxious to get down to business. I turned on the sonic stimulator and got started.

"I'd like to make love," I said. "You'd like to make love, wouldn't you?"

"I'd like to make love," she said.

Alright then.

What happened next was a surprise, and it took some time for me to figure out what was happening. When I tried to kiss Esta, she pulled away. She'd already said she wanted to make love, and the sonic stimulator had made sure that she sincerely wanted to.

It was frustrating. I'd go to hug her, and she'd struggle to get loose. Kisses aimed for her lips kept landing on her cheeks. She put one hand on my chest and pushed me away.

This went on for a while until I realized what was happening. Esta wanted me to "force" her to kiss me. She wanted me to act like a dominant male who'd strip off her clothes, throw her down on the bed, and spread her legs while she resisted at every step. Like a prehistoric man dragging her to my cave.

I've played some dominance games with women in the past. I've been with women who enjoyed me being a little rough. But Esta was extra. She wanted a firmer hand than I'd ever needed to wield before. It took me a while to find the exact amount of force to overcome her resistance, but I knew I'd gotten it right when it saw her smile. It was a small one, but definitely a smile.

For Esta, part of the pleasure was fighting when I worked to remove her clothes. She always let me succeed in the end, but not without a lot of effort. When I pulled down her panties, she pulled them back up. I had to pin her face-down on the mattress to get her bra unsnaped. It required a lot of energy. We were both breathing heavily by the time I finally got her naked. It had been worth the battle.

Sometimes, women like Esta want their men to slap them. On the face. I had a feeling she wanted that, but there was no way it was going to happen. At some point soon I would turn on the sonic stimulator and ask Esta what she liked and what she didn't. If she told me she wanted to be slapped, I'd ask how hard. Until then, she'd have to be content with the kind of wrestling I'd done to get her flat on her back and out of her clothes.

She looked magnificent in a completely unique way. Her natural, unshaven look had a kind of wild appeal that I'd never known I liked. The hair on the head was black and so thick I imagined it must be hard to brush. I liked her unshaved legs and armpits. Esta was all woman. Maybe the experience of being with lots of unique women had broadened my sexual desires. Esta inspired a lot of desire.

Her most amazing feature, by far, was her unshaved pubes. She was so hairy it was startling at first. Esta was wearing big white cotton granny panties. Hair poured out both sides and the top. The first time I looked at her nude pussy I saw hair growing down the insides of her thighs. It concealed her lips completely, covered the area where I knew there had to be a little anus, and it ran along the crack of her ass. I was going to have to work pretty hard to eat that pussy. It was better protected than a high security prison.

That could wait for later. At that moment I wanted to pin her arms over her head and "force" Esta to let me kiss her neck, breasts, and nipples. All that effort made everything sweeter as I slowly got what I wanted. She let out a moan when I sucked one nipple between my lips. It was reassuring to see she actually welcomed everything I was doing.

The last real struggle came as I reached down to caress Esta's pussy. She pulled my hard away, but she didn't pull hard enough to prevent me from finally running one finger up and down her wet slit and massaging her clit with my thumb. That was the moment she officially surrendered. She'd become too aroused to do anything more to resist my efforts. It was time for me to make her feel the way she wanted to feel.

She wanted a lot. Esta was slowly raising and lowering her hips, encouraging me to touch her everywhere. She let out a sharp little cry when I slipped one finger inside her. I moved in, and out, and in, going a little deeper each time, and Esta did everything but beg for more. I put a second finger inside her, then a third, and finally she was thrusting her hips up off the mattress to meet each stroke of my hand.

Her feminine fragrance just added to her overpowering appeal as an all-natural woman. I was very glad I'd decided to pursue Esta. She was special. I would do everything I could make sure she benefited from the relationship I'd forced upon her. I'd never treat another woman the way I treated Mary when I punished her for exploiting my generosity. Nothing like that would happen to Esta.

I was going a little crazy by the time I crawled on top of her and steered my cock toward the hot, wet spot between her legs. She was going a little crazy too. The look in her eyes was steamy.

"Hurry," she said. "I want you now."

I wanted her just as much. She squirmed around a little to help me get my cock lined up correctly. When I shoved the head of my cock inside her, she threw back her head and cried out. It felt so good. My cock was so hard it hurt a little. It would be easy to just start pounding away at Esta's pussy and cum in less than a minute. But that wasn't going to happen. It wasn't exactly voluntary, but Esta had paid me a great compliment when she "agreed" to make love. I was damn sure going to do it in a way that satisfied her as much as it satisfied me. I know how to make love to a woman. I knew what I was going to do to Esta.

I started as I always do, pushing my cock a tiny bit inside her, pulling back slowly, then going in a tiny bit deeper. I moved in slow motion, teasing her so much she eventually begged for more. Women have told me that feeling me plunge all the way inside them felt much better after I withheld that pleasure for a while. It certainly felt that way to me. Every instinct made me want to go balls deep into Esta. My cock was crying out for more. But I didn't give in to this temptation. I'm as prideful as any man. I want to make a woman feel like I am the best lover she ever had. I know it's impossible to actually achieve that with every woman, but I can damn sure give it a try. I was trying with Esta. I was trying as hard as I could.

It seemed to be working. My cock was going less than half way into Esta by the time she was lifting her pelvis off the mattress in a frenzied effort to force me to go deeper. I love it when a woman does that. I love it when they make it so clear that what I'm doing excites them. It excited me, too. I wrapped one arm around her body and put one hand on the back of her neck. I wanted Esta to feel as though I was holding her so tight that I was going to force her to have the orgasm we both felt was coming. By this time Esta was so aroused she was panting. Like everything else about her, it felt completely natural.

I'd moved as slow as I could, but it still made her climax quickly. I later learned that Esta had a strong craving for sex, she hadn't had any for a while, and our first liaison served to release sexual energy that had been pent up for too long. All I knew at that moment was that Esta was about to explode, and that it was time for me to stop trying to prolong things. I could stop holding my own orgasm back.

I closed my eyes and buried my face in Esta's neck when I began to climax. All orgasms are wonderful, but this one had an urgency I couldn't remember feeling recently. When Esta felt me filling her up, it unleashed a climax that was every bit as powerful as I expected. I love it when a woman cries out in ecstasy. My lab is constructed of concrete thick enough to guarantee that people outside didn't hear her. But I heard it. My dogs heard it. In so many ways, Esta had shown me she was a lot of woman. This was just one of those ways.

I had an unpleasant realization a few minutes later as I was lying next to Esta, trying to catch my breath. I'd forgotten to ask her about birth control. All the other women I'd been with recently were all on birth control of one kind or another, and I'd stupidly assumed Esta was, too. That was inexcusable. The last thing Esta needed was for some random guy to turn her life upside down by knocking her up. I had to find out. Immediately. We needed to know if I should buy her a morning after pill.

I was a bit uncomfortable about exposing Esta to the sonic stimulator three times in one day. I felt pretty sure that much exposure was safe. It hadn't hurt me, but I needed much more research to be sure. I'd been trying to limit exposure to one or two sessions a day. I'd given myself much higher doses while I was learning Spanish, but that was me. I wanted to be more cautious with other people.

It turned out that Esta had an IUD she'd gotten when she was with her last boyfriend. That was good news. Since she was in a state where she had to be honest and open, I started asking questions about Esta's life. I'd asked similar questions of Mary, Krista and Mariana, but not so soon in our relationship.

I remembered to ask if she wanted me to slap her as foreplay. Yes, she did. I held out my hand and had her show me how hard to slap. It stung.

Otherwise, what I learned concerned me. Esta was lonely. She felt her life was empty and meaningless. She'd taken the loss of her boyfriend as a sign of rejection that just showed how worthless she really was. To make everything worse, she was suffering financially. Her boyfriend had helped with the rent and other expenses. She was struggling to get by on her salary as a barista.

In many ways, her story was typical of a first-generation America. For centuries, people like Esta have worked long and hard to make it possible for their children and grandchildren to enjoy the kind of life I take for granted.

I learned something else. Esta wanted to have sex with me as often as possible. She had needs that were hard to satisfy. She hadn't been satisfied for a long time. I could help meet that need.

But she needed more than sex from me. She needed attention. Compassion. She wanted me to take her on dates - actual dates - the kind where you get dressed up and go to restaurants or movies. She wanted me to hold her hand, open her door, and pull out her chair when I took her out to eat. She felt ugly, and she needed a man who made her feel as beautiful as she was.

She needed a lot. I'd never met a woman who needed so much. But she deserved it all. How could I possibly give Esta everything she needed?

I promised myself we would damn well find out.

We made plans to meet the very next day. I could see the lust in her eyes as Esta invited me to visit her apartment after she got home from work. "It will be nice making love on a real mattress," she said, pressing her hand into the inflatable mattress I'd spread out on the floor in front of my dogs. They seemed to enjoy watching us have sex. I think that's because they love me so much they like watching me have fun.

We met the next day, and the sex was even better the second time around. As requested, I slapped her around several times. I'm pretty sure she would have preferred if I'd slapped her even harder, but she seemed satisfied with my first effort. I'd get better.

Seeing Esta's home revealed more about her. She lived in a tiny studio apartment in a neighborhood where rentals don't cost very much. The outside of the building was run-down and shabby, but Esta's living space was light, airy, and joyful. She'd done a good job decorating on a budget. It was challenging to remember that Esta had shared this tiny space with her previous boyfriend. It's painful to be reminded of the fact that so many Americans live in such difficult environments. There had to be something I could do about that.

For the rest of that day, I could think of nothing but Esta. There was so much to her story. So many angles. So much texture. So much dramatic power. So many tragic elements that contrasted with her inner beauty and power. She was like a character out of Shakespeare.

I took a shower to make sure there was no repeat of the time Mary tasted another woman's pussy when she sucked my cock. By this time I was consistently playing the little game where I made sure I was naked and sprawled on top of Mary's bed so there would be no wasted time when she got home horny after dancing naked in front of a crowd of men. By now you know that we had a wonderful time making passionate, energetic, loving, powerful love. Mary had become the kind of woman who couldn't make love any other way.

I wanted to fall asleep right after we finished, but there was something I had to say.

"Mary, I'm sure you remember saying you wanted me to tell you about any woman who comes into my life."

"Of course, David. I want to know everything about you. That includes your girlfriends. I'm not threatened by that at all."

"I'm glad to hear you say that," I said. "It's nice to know you realize that I love you as much as a man can love any woman, and that I want to be with you for the rest of our lives."

"Of course, David. You don't need to remind me," Mary said. "I can see that you want to tell me about someone."

"I want to know what you think about this person. I could use some suggestions over what to do next.

"Her name is Esta."

.................................................................

This is quite a change, isn't it? David is comfortable asking Mary for advice about a new lover. In the next chapter, you'll find out what Mary has to say. If you like this story, please take time to vote five stars. I've been gratified that so many of you voted that way for my story Enslaved - Love In The Future. It would please me if you checked it out; it's the best thing I've written in years. Enslaved has plenty of explicit sex, but a lot of the text is devoted to character and plot development. My feeling is that erotica is hotter when it involves sex between characters we care about.

The next chapter of Keep This Secret tells the first steps in David's efforts to make Esta a happier, more fulfilled woman.

JQueen9
JQueen9
670 Followers