Keep This Secret Pt. 15

Story Info
Alana needs to be shown how beautiful and sexy she is.
3.4k words
4.77
5k
3

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

There's an ongoing debate about female bodybuilders. Some feel they are the sexiest women in the world; there's a fair number of online sex videos featuring these women. Others claim there's nothing feminine about this bulky, muscular look. Chapter 15 gives you a chance to think about your opinion.

...................................................................

Alana looked profoundly uncomfortable. "I feel exposed," she said.

That made sense. She felt exposed because she was. Alana wore a beautiful designer gown that revealed all the curves and clefts in that award-winning body of hers. It was particularly striking because the bare-shouldered dress put her muscular arms and shoulders on display. Just to make things a little more challenging for her, I'd insisted that Alana wear high heels, and that she stand up straight and proud. She was almost as tall as me in bare feet, but in heels she could look down on the top of my head. Alana was used to men who didn't like being seen with a woman taller and stronger than they were, and it took a lot of work for me to convince her that I thought she was like a Greek goddess, powerful and beautiful in a regal way.

Her gown featured a slit up one side, revealing the big, smooth muscles of her thigh. Her hair was piled on top of her head in an elegant updo fashioned by Mary. Alana had been a bit unnerved meeting the girlfriend of her boyfriend, but it went fine. Mary charmed her, of course. When Alana said she had nothing appropriate to wear for the date I suggested, I told Mary, and she found something perfect. They don't make dresses for women built like Alana, but Mary figured out a way to modify a nice, sexy gown designed for women who are tall and a bit overweight. A seamstress transformed the dress into something that conformed perfectly to Alana's physique.

She looked incredible, but she didn't feel confident. It was just another bit of evidence of the way Alana had been damaged by all the cruel things said by people who felt it was wrong for a woman to be so big and strong. I'm not sure why she decided to devote herself to competitive bodybuilding, but it didn't really matter. All I wanted to do was give her the help she needed to rise to the top in her sport.

But I also felt a more personal need to convince Alana she was desirable in a way that was deeply feminine and sexual. I believed that, of course, but Alana's past made it hard for her to believe a man would actually feel that way.

That's what tonight was all about. It had been Mary's idea to have me invite Alana to the trendiest restaurant in the city. "What that girl needs is a chance to doll herself up and go somewhere with a man intent on showing her off to the world," Mary said. "She needs to experience the feeling of being beautiful in the most conspicuous way possible."

"So you think that will cure her feelings of insecurity?"

"Of course not, David. That will take time. But it will help. It will help as much as anything can help. Outside the bedroom, anyway."

So here we were, standing at the entrance to Savor, a trendy new restaurant that catered to people on the highest rung of the social ladder. Patrons drove to the door in supercars and gave the valets hundred dollar tips to make sure their precious vehicles weren't scratched. Women wore diamonds - lots of diamonds - and dressed in fashions so new they'd barely had time to become all the rage. The men wore those stupid, oversized and overpriced watches that didn't tell time as well as the cheapest cell phone, but did announce to the world that the wearer had lots of money.

Mary made me buy a new suit so I could look good enough to be Alana's companion for the evening. She loaned Alana some nice jewelry, and helped select a special surprise gift for later that night.

"Welcome to Savor," the hostess said. "Reservation?"

"Two for David Lightfoot," I said.

Alana seemed very nervous as she followed the hostess to our table. Her overpowering presence silenced other patrons, who did their best not to stare. I pulled out her chair and pushed it in as she sat down.

"People are looking at me," she said

"You're damn right they are," I said. "You are, by far, the most beautiful woman in this room. Every man here wants you. Every woman is jealous. All of them are wondering how an average looking guy like me managed to get with a goddess like you.

"Don't look now, but there's a very attractive older woman behind you, to the right. She's wearing a red dress. That woman looks like she wants to eat you for dinner. Alana, you've transformed yourself into a work of art. It's inevitable that you attract stares from art lovers."

Alana smiled. "You have a way of saying the nicest things," she said.

"If I do, that's wonderful. Let me tell you the secret of thinking up nice things to say. I find that what works best is always speaking the absolute truth. I wouldn't say you look like a goddess if it wasn't true."

Some of you are probably thinking I'm laying it on a little thick with Alana. It might remind you of dialogue from an overwritten romance novel. All I was doing was try my best to undo the damage done by the haters who'd criticized and demeaned her since she became a serious bodybuilder.

It was becoming clear to me that I loved Alana. I hadn't told her because I didn't want to pressure her into giving more of herself than she cared to give. I had no reason to think she loved me. I was trying to express my feelings, that's all, and if it meant I sounded like a character from a bodice-ripper, I'm sorry.

This was a date, an actual date, and I hadn't been on one in a while. Somewhere in my forgotten past I'd read that what women want from a date is to have a man who listens. Really shuts up and listens. If the woman asks a question, the best thing to do is give the shortest possible answer, then turn the conversation back to them. I tend to think this is a reflection of the fact that women constantly deal with being ignored. Having someone pay real attention to what they have to say is shocking. In a good way.

I'd done enough homework that I studied the menu online and asked Mary for help selecting our meals. A lot of the choices were in French, and I had a feeling Alana might be intimidated by such fancy selections. She came from a blue collar family. That's part of the reason she needed the Gaia Foundation; her parents couldn't afford to fund Alana's competitive dreams. Mary knew which menu choices came closest to meeting Alana's nutritional needs, so she explained them to me in language clear enough that I could make intelligent suggestions. "Women love it when a man orders for them," Mary said. "It's like being served breakfast in bed."

I ordered the appetizers Mary suggested, ordered the wine, and focused all my attention on getting Alana to talk about herself. I might have been working too hard, because at one point Alana asked an uncomfortable question.

"David, why are you spending so much time with me? Why are you giving me all this attention? It's not necessary. I've already shown you that I want to sleep with you. I want that a lot. Why all this . . . effort?"

I hardly knew what to say. I'd been a steady source of smooth conversation all evening long, but that source dried up suddenly. How am I supposed to answer a question?

The truth seemed best.

"I think the world of you, Alana," I said. "I think about you all the time. By now you must have noticed that I have feelings for you. I haven't talked a lot about my feelings because I know you are a busy woman who doesn't have the time for a real boyfriend. I don't want you to think you're obligated to do anything for me. All I really want is for you to listen when I tell you my feelings. Oh, geez. I hope I'm not about to make a mistake. I really don't want to ruin what we have.

"I love you, Alana. I've loved you for a while now. I think I began loving you on the first day we met. I haven't said anything because I didn't want to put any emotional pressure on you. I didn't want you to think I want more than you can give. If I just fucked everything up, I'm sorry. But you wanted to know why I'm doing this. Now you know."

Alana's eyes began to tear up, looking luminous and beautiful. "I love you too, David," she said.

"Nothing about our relationship has to change," I said. "I'm not asking you to do anything different."

"I know," she said.

"I guess it's time for me to give you something," I said. I took a small, gift wrapped box from my coat pocket and put it on the table in front of Alana. "Open it," I said.

Alana picked up the box, unwrapped it, and found a ring. It was a nice one. By now you won't be surprised to hear that Mary found it. I'm not an expert on such things, but I thought it looked great. It featured an emerald. A big one. The large stone was encircled by lovely red rubies that contrasted nicely with the deep green emerald. Everything was mounted in an oversized sterling silver ring that Mary picked out because she thought the large ring would look nice on Alana's large hand.

There were no white diamonds for a reason. This was not an engagement ring, and I didn't want to confuse Alana or any friends who saw it. "It's traditional for men to give women rings that symbolize their feelings," I said. "This ring is intended to let you know how precious you are to me. That I think the world of you, and will eternally."

"It's beautiful, David."

"I'm glad you think so. Let me repeat that I'm not trying to make you feel obligated to change anything about our relationship."

"I understand."

"Good," I said. "Good good good. Man, I've been sweating bullets because I thought I might be taking a risk."

"Well, it was a risk," Alana said. "But I can tell you that your risk paid off."

"Great! I LOVE it when that happens!"

Alana laughed. It was a nice moment after so much heavy conversation. "I guess I should confess that there is one favor I'd like from you," I said.

"Oh, this is going to be good. I can't wait to hear it. What favor do you want, David?"

I took a moment to collect my thoughts. "I'd like to spend the whole night with you," I said. "I've been sitting here all evening, just awed by how beautiful you are in that dress. I'd love to spend the whole night being awed by how beautiful you'll be when we remove it."

I hadn't spent an entire night with Alana. We'd had sex many times, but it had always been limited to a few hours during some morning or some afternoon. I wanted to go to sleep beside her and wake up the same way.

"That would be very nice," she said softly, looking down at the table and smiling a sexy little smile.

The meal was over. All that emotional drama had rendered us both unable to eat another bite or sip another drink. I had the valet fetch our car so we could make the short drive home. Alana held my hand during the ride. That was nice. It was something we'd never done before.

Alana said she needed to visit the powder room when we got to her condo. I sat on her sofa, imagining how wonderful it would be to have Alana for an entire night. I'd optimistically told Mary not to expect me to come home that evening. She decided to spend the night with Mariana; it would be a contest to decide which of us had a better time.

I did not expect what happened next. Alana walked into the room wearing nothing but her high heels. She seemed more confident than I'd ever seen her. "Was this what you wanted to see?" she asked.

"Something like that," I said. "Actually, exactly like that."

She held out her hand, beckoning me to stand up. "Let's go to bed," she said.

"If you insist," I said.

"You can stop being charming now," Alana said. "You've closed the deal. I am yours all night, and all morning if you still want me."

"I will always want you," I said.

Alana helped me out of my clothes. For the first time, there was no awkward moment while I stumbled around removing my shoes and socks. I'd worn loafers, and skipped the socks. It felt a bit odd, but I thought I could get used to wearing shoes without socks.

I laid down on my side, raised up on one elbow, and began kissing Alana in the passionate way we always kissed when we began to make love. One thing was different. Alana wrapped one hand around my cock and stroked me up and down. My first impulse was to be nervous about having an orgasm before Alana, but then I decided to let things unfold naturally for once. We had lots of time. I'd get several erections over the next few hours. It wasn't necessary to follow the script I always followed when I wanted to satisfy a woman.

Alana swung one leg over my body, sat up, and lowered herself onto my cock. She let out a big sigh when she did it. This position let Alana decide what we did and how we did it, and she seemed particularly pleased that she was in control of how much stimulation her clit received. Soon, she was moving up and down very quickly, running against my pubic bone each time she went all the way down on my cock. She squeezed her eyes shut, gritted her teeth, and climaxed much faster than usual. She must have been very aroused, because she hadn't needed foreplay at all.

Alana fell forward on my chest, letting out a girly giggle. I took that to mean she was happy. Happy with the way things had gone all evening. Happy with me. Happy with the way she looked in her sexy new gown. Happy with the beautiful new ring adorning her hand. I'd spent a lot of time thinking about ways to make Alana happy, and it was wonderful seeing it worked.

My cock had received a lot of stimulation in a short amount of time. It wouldn't take much to make me cum. Ordinarily, I'd slow things down by eating Alana's pussy. That would please her, and also give my cock a chance to back away from an impending orgasm. But then Alana took charge - again - and arranged for something else to happen.

She moved down my body and began sucking my cock energetically. This was unusual. In the time we'd been together, Alana hadn't given me a single blowjob. She'd sucked my cock briefly when she wanted to make me hard, but I didn't need that particular kind of help right then. This was different. From the way Alana was moving, I got the feeling that she wanted me to cum in her mouth. Maybe you think it's unusual that we'd been lovers for a while, and Alana had never sucked me to completion.

That isn't something important to me. You may remember me explaining that the thing that makes my cock happiest is being inside a nice warm pussy. I like lots of other things - and I like blowjobs as much as the next guy - but it's not a priority. Some women enjoy the feel of a cock inside their mouth, but others don't, and I had no idea how Alana felt. Some enjoy it when a man cums inside their mouths, some enjoy swallowing that cum, and the fact that it hadn't happened with Alana made me think she wasn't that kind of woman. I did not care. I can not express the enormity of the damn I did not give.

(I know I use that phrase a lot. I like it. It will happen again.)

But at that moment, I realized I might have been wrong about her. The longer she worked to suck my cock, the clearer it was that she intended to make me cum that way. Alana wanted to let me know that she liked having me as her lover. She liked it enough that she wanted to do something completely generous and unexpected.

I wondered if she intended to swallow my cum. It would have been fine with me either way, but I had a feeling that she was going to do everything possible to make me feel good.

That turned out to be true. When my cock began to throb in her mouth, Alana sucked a little harder and swallowed every drop down her throat. She kept at it long after I was finished, sucking until my cock got soft and slipped from between her lips.

She had a pleased look on her face afterward. Alana was proud of herself. "I never did that before," she said. "Never swallowed a man's cum."

I ran my hand through her thick head of hair. "You can do that with me anytime you want," I said.

That made her laugh. It sounded nice. As the weeks went by, it seemed to me that Alana sounded noticeably happier. She laughed more.

I considered going down on Alana. Ordinarily I'd try to help a woman have more than one orgasm, and I'd aim to have more than one myself. But it had been a long evening, with many cocktails, and we were both tired. The love we'd made was enough. We were content. What we both wanted to do next was lie beside each other all night. It was a kind of intimacy we hadn't shared before.

"Never forget that I love you," I told her.

"Never forget I love you back," she said.

The next morning, I persuaded Alana to pose nude for me. The pictures were nice. I'd begun to understand how to take decent nude photos. The thing special about my pictures of Alana was that she was such a magnificent physical specimen. I thanked her profusely and promised I'd never show the pictures to anyone. "You can show them to Mary," Alana said. "I've seen her pictures, so it's fine if she sees mine."

When we became lovers, I imagined that Alana and I would be a couple for a fairly short time. She'd enjoy our special bond, then move on. That's not what happened. She was part of my life for a long, long time.

She eventually became so confident and assured that it attracted men who'd always shunned her. Alana had romantic relationships with some of these men, but she never agreed to a monogamous relationship.

Men tend to view women as property, so Alana had some tense conversations about her insistence that she wouldn't trust any man who hadn't spent enough time earning that trust. She told me these guys sometimes wanted to know the identity of the mystery man who had a claim on part of her heart.

She always explained it the same way. Alana would hold up her hand, point to the emerald ring, and say "I will always love the man who gave me this."

..........................................................................

A ring. The symbolism is powerful. Love and commitment that has no end. If you like this story, please take time to vote five stars. I've been gratified that so many of you voted that way for my story Enslaved - Love In The Future. It would please me if you checked it out; it's the best thing I've written in years. Enslaved has plenty of explicit sex, but a lot of the text is devoted to character and plot development. My feeling is that erotica is hotter when it involves sex between characters we care about. The next chapter of Keep This Secret tells what happens between David and Victoria.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers