Keeping a Grown-Up Carlee, Company

Story Info
Sitting with Carlee as a child, and again as a hot teen.
14.2k words
4.63
33.9k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers

A totally fictional story about a neighbor and her daughter. No incest, but some actions would be considered taboo, and/or bad judgement. All fictional characters are over the age of 18. If you are looking for perfect grammar etc. you probably will be disappointed. I edit my own stories using software tools that at least identify most major errors. I welcome any comments on story line. I have a rough draft of a chapter 2 depending how this one is received I will finish it.

__________________________________

It was summer, and I decided to go home from college to work this year. I had been working near campus, and staying in a small apartment I shared the last two years, but a chance to make some real money was my motivation to go home, and stay with my parents.

A friend of my dads has a small manufacturing company, and ask me to work the summer afternoon shifts, mostly to cover for his full-timers vacations during what has been a busy year for him. It was not a difficult job, mostly assembly work that can be boring, but better than the job in the shoe store that I had last summer, and pays almost double.

It was not a bad deal for me working afternoons, as my parents both worked days, and this would avoid us getting on each other's nerves. I can still stop for a few drinks after work, and then sleep in if I want too. It's hard to go back home after you have been away a couple of years, but I looked forward to spending some weekend time with my folks, and my friends.

Work turned out to be what I expected, but I have to say I was a little disappointed with my sex life back in my hometown. Most of my old girlfriends were either married, or off at school themselves like I had been. It's pretty hard to get through college in four years without taking some summer courses, and that seemed to be the case with my friends. I thought the fact that I, and most of my friends were over 21 now, would make it likely that I could hang with them at the local hot spots. I tried several places, and it seemed to be the same crowd everywhere, and I don't mean the same people. It was newly divorced women, married women cheating, and looking to hookup for a night, and some that might have been fun if they did not like drinking so much. I was not interested in hooking up with anybody in any of those categories. They all just seemed like trouble to me.

Back home, It was like being 16 or 17 again, but now I had my own computer, and a VPN to log into. No longer having to worry about erasing my browsing history at porn sites. Needless to say most of my lovers for a while were in adult videos or chat rooms that I could jerk off to.

Things changed when I had to go to the office one shift to provide some information to the payroll clerk. I was surprised to see Peggy, one of our neighbors that I used to babysit for in my early teens. She was always so nice to me, but at my age back then, I did not see her as sexy, she was just older lady next door. I was really surprised at myself as we talked, and I could not help looking down her blouse at her tremendous bosoms that are so much more attractive to me now. I was starting to get some sexual desire when I was 15, but I was scared to death around girls my age, so I got a late start sexually. We had as long of conversation, as my break times would allow, and we seemed to really click despite the difference in our ages.

Our conversations continued from night to night, the office became my nightly destination for my breaks, like my half hour dinner. Our conversation varied subject wise, like about how Carlee, who I used to babysit for was doing, or how her life in general was going.

I always liked her, but I found myself more and more attracted to her as the days went by. I no longer thought of her the same. She was not the older lady that was just a nice lady anymore, she was a fit, and hot MILF about 38-40, I guessed, because she told me she had Carlee young. After more than a few visits during my breaks, she became my sexual fantasy. I would go home, and jerk off without the aid of any porn, thinking about Peggy blowing me, and swallowing my spunk. I would roll over, and go to sleep, and often wake up with a hard-on thinking about her, it was the beginning of a quest to get in her pants.

I started to get the impression that the feelings were mutual as her dress seemed to change to more sexy attire as time went on, and our conversation got a bit more personal. She no longer called me Jeffery, I was now Jeff, and she treated me as if I was now on her level as an adult. Peggy had to notice that I was hard almost every time I walked in her office. She told me about her divorce the year before in some detail, she wanted me to know that she missed having a steady sex partner, and that her ex was not good at it anyway, it seemed like it was an obligation he was filling. She said, "I later found out he had a mistress, she was a friend of mine, or I thought," and said "I hope she enjoys his little wiener," yes bitterness abounded. She wanted to know if I had a steady girl, I might be young, and a little naive some times, but not so much not to know she was interested.

They talk about us guys not looking a hot woman in the eye when we talk, will Peggy was no better, it was the bulge in my crotch that was her focus. She was horny for young cock, or any cock at all, and I don't think I was misreading her because of my own horniness that she had caused to get out of control. This all made me excited, but still a little hesitant to make a physical move on someone so much older that I had never thought of in a sexual way until recently.

I was still a little backward with women, but I tried a different tactic, to get her to make a move or give me more confirmation of her interest. I started to wear shirts that showed off what fitness that I had left over from high school sports. Thin summer shorts, I had a couple of pairs from then, that were tight on me that I still had. The tighter shorts showed my manhood, and were my dress sometimes, we had no dress code, and it was a hot summer. Soon after I debuted these shorts she started wearing blouses that exposed more, and more of her large MILF breast, and her bras were getting more sexy, and brief as time went by, she often wore none at all. Her shorts became the kind you could not wear in an office in the daytime when others were working, sometimes she wore short summer skirts, and it would show her G-String panties when she bent over to pick up something she likely purposely dropped on the floor.

She started stocking my cola of choice in the office mini-fridge, so I did not have to waste time stopping at the vending machine on the 15-minute breaks, and I really enjoyed the way she bent down to get me a cold one as I came in, especially when she wore one of her summer skirts. One shift, she did it quickly, but I was watching closely as usual, and got a glance of her pantie-less, enough to know she shaved down there. I wondered if she rehearsed it, so I would just get a glance. The next time she wore it, she had deliberately put one of my cola's deep into the bottom shelf, so she could give me an extended look at her ass and bald pussy, as she slowly retrieved it. I then was at a point that I wanted to just take her, it was getting to be too much for either of us. I wondered who was going to make the first contact, and if it was me, exactly how I would go about it.

We were in a hot spell one week, and the factory area was only cooled with fans, the office had air, but it just barely kept up. I was so fucking horny one night, I decided to stop in the restroom, and take off my briefs, and stowed them away in the storage closet leaving me with nothing but the thin nylon work-out shorts, and a tank top soaked in sweat. I removed my shirt as I entered her office door, and pretended to use it to wipe sweat off my chest. This pair of shorts were a little tight, and a little transparent. I was so excited standing there, I did not look down right away, because I was afraid my at least partial erection was showing, it felt that way. I saw her staring at my crotch, and decided to try to rearrange things, and noticed I had some pre-cum on my shorts. I was determined to act on any invitations she gave me. And made sure to be standing behind her as she reached down to the fridge to get me a cola, she went for one on the very bottom, she was ready for me too, pantie-less, showing me all of her naked ass under her skirt. I am so proud of my next move, I quickly released my shorts, and let them fall, as she dug for the soda, and as she turned to get up, my hard cock almost brushed against her face. Our eyes met, as I took the cola from her hand and put it on the desk. I managed to get out of my shoes, and lose my shorts, that were down around my ankles, I was naked, I was proud of myself for the courage I had shown. She liked what she seen, and removed her top, and dropped her skirt. We stood and looked at each other a moment, and then we kissed, and pressed our naked bodies together. Not a word was spoken, at that point.

Our bodys were still partly locked together, as we clumsily made our way to a small conference room adjoining the office, she locked the door. We both knew we did not have a lot of time to check out the parts of each other's bodies that were now uncovered. I just turned her around she leaned on the table, and I entered her already wet vagina, and started fucking her. We were both being ruled by lust at that point, and I realized right after I first stroked her, I was already building toward a cumshot, all the buildup was going to make me look like an inexperienced young man.

"My God Jeff, you have grown into a fine specimen of a man, and your hard cock feels so good in this old girl, it's been since you were a teenager that I first seen you naked from the waist down, purely by accident, and only a few seconds. I caught you in our downstairs bath, taking a quick pee, everything is in a hurry at that age, and you didn't close the door. Carlee was upstairs in bed, and not knowing I had come in, you pulled down both your shorts, and boxers while you shot your stream in the toilet. I became ashamed when I looked at your cute little naked butt, and had some dirty thoughts, I should not have been having about a teenage boy. I managed to back off without you seeing or hearing me, and opened and re-closed the outside door to alert you I was home, and to not embarrass you. I shouldn't have watched, or even just told you, I feel like a pervert all over again."

Her confession was not embarrassing to me now, it was hot. It put me over the edge, Oh God, is all I could say before I came in her, and it was then that I was embarrassed, but it was because the first cumshot I gave her, came in less than two minutes.

She did not say a word, and got on her knees and put my shrinking cock in her mouth to clean it off. It did not stop it from shrinking, but it sure felt good.

I started to say I was sorry, but she stopped me, "Don't apologize unless you don't plan on letting me suck that precious cock of yours tomorrow on dinner break, as I squeeze those still cute butt cheeks of yours, and then I want to be fucked senseless. I want your hard cock both in my mouth, and in my pussy. Please leave it alone until then, because I want another load like you just gave me, it felt so good to have your seed pumped in me. The excitement of it all, made up for its brevity. I have not been laid in a while, most the cheating men in our neighborhood, just want blown, then they run back to their wives.

For some reason this break through in our relationship seemed to open Peggy up about her bad marriage. I got more information than I needed to know during some of our future breaks, but I think she had been waiting for someone to share her secrets with, and lucky me.

She shared things like, "I had quite an active sex life with multiple partners when I was a teen, I guess I was a borderline slut, until I thought I was in love, and narrowed the field down to one, who got me pregnant. But I think you will agree, I got a near perfect young girl out of it. Well, at least she was when she was young, but now is a typical horny teenager like I was.

My marriage was such a mistake, but the biggest mistake was to stay with it solely for the benefit of our daughter. Looking back, our marriage was not exactly the kind of example of one you want your children to learn from. But you want your kids to have a mother and father, and George was not a bad one, his running around did not interfere with their relationship. I was miserable most of the time, and eventually decided to at least stray sexually. The first time was with a certain neighbor of ours that I won't mention by name, he came over to fix the sink, he was always flirting with me, and I had a friend confess to blowing him, so when he was working under the sink, I pulled down his pants, he did not protest. He had a decent size cock, and I bet he still remembers me swallowing it, and then squeezing his balls as he came. He almost knocked himself out under there. I had more plumbing of the personal type that needed attention, so I ended up blowing him again, then fucked him a couple of times until the excitement ran out. He was just another willing man with a cock, and I was a horny unhappy wife."

I never told anyone this, but I fucked my husbands younger brother back then too, but mostly because it was taboo fucking a brother-in-law, and I guess I felt like I was getting back at George, he did not like his brother much. I really didn't care much for his skills, he was selfish like George in sex. After that I fucked my father-in-law, he was hung, bigger than his boys. He was about 50, and had a beer belly from drinking and fishing most of his free time. In fact, we were on a family camping trip with my in-laws, and he took me in his boat fishing, and I drank too many beers with him. I think he was just being a perv as he let his big cock push out of his pant leg, not sure what he expected, but I was horny and buzzed, and could not resist such a big cock. I think I shocked him when I grabbed it, sucked him off, and then we ended up naked, and fucking, in the middle of the lake. I knew we had to be seen, it was a small lake, and it could not have been a very good show, a mature guy with a beer gut, fucking a 20 something. For my part again, it was taboo and thrilling, and mostly a pay back to George again. I lost my bra in the lake, as we flailed around like caught fish in the bottom of the small boat. I just put on my top, let a couple of buttons at the top open so it would be noticed, and made sure George was the first to see I was braless, what could he say, I had already busted him fucking around at that point. It was a mistake, as his dad wanted more from me after that. It was tempting from the standpoint that he was well hung, and was the only male in that family that knew how to please a woman. I was horny and had a few drinks again, so we snuck off to the bathroom, and let him eat me out, then take me again over a lavatory sink, all this during a family gathering. Everyone else was outside, and we were both seeking a thrill, and some sexual pleasure. Infidelity ran in my in-laws family, I think someone seen us go in or out of there, as word got around about it, my mother-in-law got kind of pissy with me at some point, I hope it pissed off George too.

I slept with some other men, as you now know I am a sexual being, but really never found what I was looking for, can't say I ever want another spouse, just a steady fuck buddy, preferably a young guy with a big cock like yours of course. Looking back I am glad I cheated, the excitement part was fun at the time, but it wore off, and I have done without, even after our divorce, just me, my fantasies, and my toys."

I think you will agree, I got a really nice young lady from that marriage, more so when you sat with her for me, right before her teen years!"

I replied, "Agreed, she has always been a nice girl, and we had lots of fun back then just playing games, she was like having a little sister, we really cared for each other that way."

The second night we got together first on my short break. I walked in to the office to her cleaning off her desk, and she told me to lock the door, and get naked. She did not, she said she just had to see my hot young body again as soon as possible, and have my hard young cock in her mouth. We kissed, and she instructed me to sit down in front of her up on her desk. She scooted up and was just at the right level to what was already a excited member. She took it in her mouth and finished getting it rock hard, as she reached around and grabbed my ass. Her skills were of a level I had never experience before, it dawned on me that all the girls that had blown me, did not have even a small fraction of the experience she had. According to her confessions, she may have blown half the men in our neighborhood, I could not help but wonder about my own dad.

I think it was better that it was CFNM for both of us. I had to really concentrate to not blow before I experienced the depth of her skills. She licked the entire rod, sucked on my balls and worked the knob. Then she got serious, she started to swallow it, eventually taking all of it in her throat. She did not gag or make gurgling sounds she was past that in her talents. She was so into it, when she stopped for seconds to get her breath I finally had to use that moment to tell her we were down to less that 5 min. She had no reply other than scoot up, and I did my balls were now hanging over the edge of the desk in front of her.

She resumed he swallowing holding it longer each time, until it seemed like she had it in her throat for ever, then at that moment I seen tears form in her eyes, and all of a sudden grabbed my nut sack when she seen my "O Face", she squeezed it as I came partly down her throat before I could withdraw, and finish in her mouth. Never a noise, nor a face, she just swallowed it. The only thing left on her face was tears that had formed coming down her cheeks, and my excess jizz coming out of the sides of her mouth.

We said nothing, I just put my shorts and shirt on. I kissed her as she unlocked the door for me to leave, and spoke, "I will be ready for you at dinner, I hope you are not too hungry, there may be little time to get a sandwich down.

I almost ran to her office at dinner, the door was locked so I hit the button on the intercom, and announced my arrival, she said just a minute, but it seemed like forever till she buzzed open the door. I entered, to the most beautiful sight, she was sitting on the side of her desk totally naked, she had already cleared it the rest of the way off, and was leaning back in a more than seductive pose. She was ready for me alright, with her legs spread wide., Her facial expression topped it off, as she told me she always had a fantasy of being taken on her desk, and in the fantasy her partner was just a guy with a average cock, not a hot young guy she had such lust for with a big one. She moved back, and laid on her back on the desk with her knees up, while I quickly shed my shorts and shirt, what a sight it was when I lifted her legs, and climbed up and mounted her, just letting my cock press against her sex. She grabbed my ass cheeks, and squeezed them really hard showing me the depth of her lust. I was so anxious to have my cock inside a womens vagina after over a month. I let her write the script for our love making, she could see the clock, and how much time we had, I could not.

Fucking Peggy was so much more exciting than when I had gotten together with a girl my age during a date. This was planned sex with a mature that seems to only want good sex, and she knows exactly how to get it. The way she had things ready, made it clear how much she wanted me, and I wanted to make sure that I did not disappoint her.

inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers