Keeping a Grown-Up Carlee, Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did not do anything or talk about it for quite a while, over a year. Then I became determined to see one ejaculate, after I heard some older girls talking about how that happens during blow jobs, and how hot getting a facial was. Not being even near ready for that, but having a good friend like Chip that I could trust, with a lot of convincing I got him to let me see his ejaculate.

I started working on him to let me see it, then finally he admitted to masturbating, and agreed to let me watch. His face was beet red when he used his hand to show me how he got himself hard, then he started jerking it. He would not even look at me as he did. I was fascinated, it got so hard, when it started to look purple at the end of it. I had to feel it, then I got really brave and wanted to at least touch my lips to it like a kiss, all the other girls were giving blow-jobs at parties in the closet. I barely touched it with my lips when Chip made a face and a noise I never heard him make before. I was surprised, and not happy when his semen shot out, and some got on my mouth and lips before I backed up to watch it come out, it was so gross to me. The only good part was that I then knew that it comes out in little ropes. Feeling I had to show him something in return that time, I spread my legs enough to let him see where a guy would put his penis in. But I had to grab his hand, to get him to touch it, and I took two of his fingers and pushed them in me a few seconds, I loved the feeling of someone else's fingers in there, but that was the last of our learning experience. I never let anyone else touch me till I got older, Chip and I have just been Platonic best friends ever since, in spite of the fact that I occasionally had a dirty dream about us fucking a few years later, after I became active with boys. The whole thing is kind of funny now remembering it, and now even a little hot sexually, it was not back then, just pure curiosity."

I guess the point is. I have been legal to have sex with an adult, for over 6 months, and not a virgin for much longer than that, and no one needs to know we were naked, or what we did, my mom did not find out about what Chip and I did, or all of the sex I have had already.

I did not know how to reply as usual to her statements and actions, but as innocent as they were, I could not help being turned on by her revelations. I had no choice, but to just lay there naked with a throbbing hard cock, and a naked girl I used to babysit spooning me, and placing her head next to mine. The storm did nothing to distract from the feelings of her breast against my back, her genitalia against my ass, and feeling her breathing on the side of my face.

I was frozen, unable to speak, move, or even comprehend what was happening during all this. I just tried to think about other things, it was not like I was going to doze off. It was not like robe night, this time she was hugging me tightly bare skin, to bare skin, and I wanted to face her, and hug her back, and feel our sex press against each other's, but I didn't. I could not believe what was happening, as she snuggled me so tightly, I could do nothing to reject it, it felt too good, and I was anxious to find out what move she might make next.

I could not believe how much more comfortable this 18 and a half year old was with this situation, then this experienced 22-year-old was. In a sexy almost whisper, she said, "I just love feeling our bodies pressing against each other's. I have to confess, I have been turned on, and tortured, and at first tried not to show it, ever since the first night you stayed here. You were just so sweet to me, just like you have always been, and I could tell you are now turned on sexually too. I intended on seducing you the night you came home, and I got the urge to be naked for you, I tried to figure out how I could, but settled on wearing only the thin robe, making sure it was open enough to maybe seduce you.

I thought if I showed you more of me, it would encourage you to want to see even more, and make the first move. It did not work even when I bent over to show you all of my naked ass, and most of my shaved pussy to show you I am not that little girl you used to take care of anymore. I even let my robe fall open, but you did not take that opportunity, but I knew you didn't look at me like you did when I was younger. I hope it was me you were thinking about when you were so busy jerking your beautiful cock as I came in the room. We have seen all of each other's bodies now, it's time we had a closer look, I will show you every bit of mine, even my genitals close up. I will open up my legs, and masturbate for you, but what I really want is for you to make love to me. If you don't want to go all the way with me yet, let me at least let me give you head. I just want you so bad, I felt your cock hard downstairs, now I just have to feel it in me Jeff."

I felt like I was the younger partner with less experience. I wanted to do more than watch her masturbate, and having her suck my cock would have been earth shaking for me then. I was determined however, to not make a move or request, but I also realized I could no longer resist another move at all from her. Wanting her so badly, something needed to happen, even if it was just for her to leave, and go back to bed. Then I could resume jerking, and fill some Kleenex with the thought of her perfect body pressed against mine.

She was not about to give up her quest, and she reneged on her promise not to move her hands below my waist. She had been checking out my abs, and that was right above her next destination. I could no longer breathe after she got that far, but couldn't do anything to stop her either. First she just slowly, felt up the entire area, teasing me by just softly running her fingertips over it, and my balls. Her next move gave me a chill, when she wrapped her delicate little hand around my stiff rod. Then I felt her knee push between my legs even further than before, revealing her now extreme wetness, as her pussy pressed against my ass cheek. She had to feel my body tremor as she did, and it caused her to tighten her grip on my cock. Once a girl's hand is around your cock, there is little chance of either of you retreating. She owned it now, and started stroking it softly, and slowly, as she delicately played with my balls. I was not resisting anymore, just enjoying the feel of it, and the thought of where things were going to go from there.

I still had not yet had a more than brief view of her breast, but the feel of them now uncovered, and against my back had almost been enough to set me off, it caused me to release the pre-cum that then covered my hard sensitive knob. She started smearing it all around with one of her fingers as lubricant, and let out a little giggle followed by, "I hope my tiny little hands feel as good stroking your manhood, as your big strong ones," as she moved down to take it in her mouth.

I was ready to explode, that statement, and the move that followed did not help, at that point I felt just like I did when I was about to cum prematurely deep in her mother our first time, I was on the edge.

There was no longer any doubt that we were going to make love, the way I felt, I could cum before I even entered her, but that would just be a delay, we were going to fuck that night. I decided I had to make a defensive move to try to avoid a quick cumshot, and maybe calm down a little. I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her back up to me, then I turned over, facing her, first giving her short but deep kisses, as my cock pressed against her pussy lips. Then I urged her to roll over on her back, and took in my first close up, total view of the most perfect naked young body I had ever seen, in person, on a movie screen, or on the Internet.

Carlee is a plastic surgeons' nightmare, there is no part of her that could be improved in anyway. She was every man's dream girl, not as large breasted as her mother, but her firm breast were just perfect, even with her lying on her back they held in their perfect shape, what can I say other than they were just breathtaking. I was in awe, but had to do something, and decided to just kiss her some more first, and then I leaned over her to kiss her breast, now she was stroking her babysitters head, I started to work my way down to paradise from there.

Her naked body touching mine was heavenly, but every time my cock pressed against her I was in danger of ejaculation, so I continued down to her belly button, then placed a kiss on her pussy lips. It was time to make a decision, I was likely not going to last long, I ruled out 69, I did not want to shoot my first load with her in her mouth. So I moved back, so she could spread her legs for me, after all she said she wanted to feel me in her, and I wanted to be inside her as well. I felt like I had a delicate life like porcelain doll in my hands, but a real live one. It was then time to penetrate her beautiful, and so well-defined pussy that was already dripping from her own juices.

I could not believe I was about enter my cute little Carlee's pussy, I did have a passing feeling that I was about to do something bad, taboo, even though it wasn't really. I guess I had those feelings because until now, I had been fond of her in a totally innocent way, more like the way you feel about a little sister. I was surprised I was not turned off by that thought, in fact it had the opposite effect on me.

I had to speak, and I asked the question, should I get a condom from my wallet, just in case."

I got a cute little chuckle from her, and the response, "Not unless you are worried I have something, I am not worried about you, and my mom put me on birth control at 16, saying it was not giving me permission to have sex, but it would make my life easier by keeping my monthly events on a schedule, but I knew she was just being realistic to try to keep me from having a child as young as she was when she had me. Mom was right at that time, I already was not a virgin. I have had a lot more experience than that since then, I think you probably have figured that out.

I thought maybe that long statement would work as a reboot, and keep me from a quick climax. I kissed her again before she spread her legs even wider for me, and I moved in, rubbing my cock against her labia and clit, before I knew it she was straining to guide it into her tight little hole, just the head of my penis rubbing against it felt so good, as I slowly entered her vagina, I almost went off feeling the tightness of its walls. I was determined not to cum to soon, but wondered if that was even possible. The look on her face as I stroked her melted me. I thought maybe if we kissed and exchanged tongues, that might take my mind off the pleasure my cock was receiving.

As we exchanged tongues, and I looked into her heavenly face, I had a whole different feeling than I had ever had with a woman. I did not have time to analyze it at the time, but from the way it made me feel, it made me so much more not want to disappoint her, and offered a disclaimer, "With all the build up of feelings as I reluctantly gave in to the inevitable, I may not last very long," just being naked with you, is enough, being inside your heavenly body could be too much for me this first time, if I do, I am sure I will recover quickly. We can snuggle, and kiss till I am ready to rock your world, I promise."

I managed to stroke her for a few minutes, but I was not going to get her off at that speed, so I thought let it go, and cum on her externally so that she is not over lubricated, when we went again, so much thinking, when I should have just been enjoying having her.

Well, it was not long after that, until I pulled out, as I let out a pretty loud grunt, and could feel rope after rope of my cum leaving me, covering her stomach and chest, it almost felt like it took me longer to finish coming then it did to start, I was still embarrassed despite the heads up I gave her. But I looked at her face, and she smiled at me, and tried to make me feel better, first she scooped up some cum and licked it off her fingers, and said, "You, taste so good, but that was so much, I am glad it was not in my mouth. Now that you got that big one out of you, I expect some pleasure from you.

I crawled over to the night stand and grabbed some tissues and cleaned up my mess. I felt like if I ate her out, I would have a better chance of getting her off once or twice, and it would give me a chance to recover.

I moved down to get started, I froze a moment as I looked at it in some detail, her labia looked like a beautiful flower in bloom. Even though I had already had entered, and came on her, I could not believe I was about to eat out cute little Carlee's pussy, it's just a different act on its level of intimacy. I spread her legs, and used my tongue to split, and lick her pussy's lips, and enter her hole to taste, and suck up some of her juice that our sex had caused. Her hole felt so good as it surrounded my tongue, I started working her clit, as I looked up to see her heavenly face as much as I could to see how I was doing. I wanted to give her pleasure, I wanted to make her anxious for me to enter her again. I added my thumb to the mix, and between that, and my tongue, it did not take long to get her off. She latched on to some of my hair with her hands as she came, there was no longer any question what had to happen next. The look on her face as I looked up to see her recover melted me, I am surprised I did not cum again involuntarily just observing her cute little angel face in that state.

I had finished cleaning her up, but apparently she decided that it would be a good time to suck my cock, and she was now between my legs. She started slowly, she had only felt me up at that point, now she had my stuff right in front of her face. I was treated to a lengthily tongue exploration, that included not just the area around my ass, she stuck her tongue in it several times during her work. I was a little surprised she went there, being so young, and that it was our first time, but I did not complain.

Her system, at least the one she used on me, was to work my knob until she thought I was on the edge, then lick my balls, or stick her tongue in my anus. She had a hold of my inner thighs, and I was impressed at her strength, when she would lift me to get to my balls and ass.

I wanted so bad to make love to her, and make up for my quick release the first time, and did not want to risk another errant cum shot in her mouth, so the next time she looked up at me I told her so.

This was a such a new experience I was having with my sweet little Carlee, I wanted to explore these new feelings, and her perfect body from every angle possible. We started kissing, and making out as a prelude to me mounting her petite body again, and this time taking her with a few of her perfect ass.

We kissed and I mouthed her nipples with my lips and tongue. I was rock hard again, we seemed to work in concert, I barely moved her when she realized I wanted her to turn over. She has to know how perfect her ass is, and stuck it up in the air for me. His butt cheeks were so perfectly shaped, and her cute button of an asshole. It was almost like my cock was on its own, and seeking the warm cozy feeling of her hole. I moved forward and my hard cock pointed forward lined up perfectly with her hole. I slowly teased it with my knob, until I in her with all of my cock, enough of our juices were left to serve as natural lube. I was pressed hard against her ass, and held each of her cheeks as I fucked her.

I was in heaven knowing we wanted each other so much, and I admit equally, and it was not long before she was cooing, and her breathing started to get labored. I was so into her, more than I ever was with anyone I had ever slept with. I had control of myself, and felt like I could last almost as long as I wanted. My goal was to give her a long fuck that we both would remember forever.

I continued to stroke her only letting up to reach below to caress her breast, again I have to say it was such a beautiful view I had. She wanted more from me, and tried to turn her head to repeat, "Fuck me Jeff, don't be afraid to Fuck me hard, and smack my ass, I am a bad girl."

I sped up, and started to smack her ass cheeks, but there would be no lasting red marks, she is just too precious to me to hit her very hard. She went off a third time after I had granted her request, and started pounding her, this time she clearly came harder than the other times, her whole body shook, she collapsed momentary from her elbows, until she recovered. But I kept going, I was still in for the long run, even though my breathing was getting more labored too, and I noticed how hot she looked overheated, I could see her neck getting red, and stopped to turn her over. I love seeing a women's upper breast and chest flush as they overheat, her face was flushed as well. Despite her overheating she showed no signs of wanting to throw in the towel. She now had her arms around my neck, and legs around me too. Soon I delivered a fourth, then knew I needed to decide where to cum, I did not stop, but slowed up as she got her breath, then was ready to ask for my load, "cum in me Jeff, I want your warm cum in me, I want to feel your pulsating cock, as it is shooting ropes of your precious semen."

I let out an, Ohhh, I am coming, and started to feel her fill up with my spunk, and could feel my cock becoming coated with it. After I finished, I looked down to see a little oozing out, and forming a pie. I took a lick of it, and with it on my tongue offered it to Carlee, she replied, "Tasty, give me more."

I continued to share the pie I made, and she hosted with her, I never even tasted my own pie before, but it was some really intimate moments for us as new lovers."

We were worn out after that, fell asleep, and woke up near morning spooning, my soft cock stuck between her butt cheeks. We decided we better go to bed before her mom got home. She crawled up, and gave me a long kiss, one that might have triggered another session if we let it, but her mom was coming home soon. It was I that gave her a surprise next. I picked my little baby doll up, and carried her, one arm under her naked ass, the other around her back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tight, and rested her head on my shoulder. Carrying her felt very much like when I used to carry her at age 12, when she would fall asleep in my lap watching some child's movie. The difference was that back then she was in her flannel pajamas, and my thoughts about her back then were completely different.

The look she gave me as I laid her in her bed, and the feeling of her reaching out, and grabbing me, trying to pull me back to her, it was such a sexy and seductive moment, we had so much pleasure during our first time, but we both wanted more. She wanted me to crawl in bed and said, "I don't care if mom catches us, she will just see how beautiful the two of us look making love."

Her plea worked, but in the opposite way, it would have not likely played out like that. The thought of Peggy catching us the first night we made love, caused me to come to my senses. We settled for another naked hug, and a kiss, then made a promise to have another session that night after my shift. We discussed it like we were long time lovers, so deep in love we just could not get enough of each other, and I had to wonder if that was really the case, what a difference a day can make.

I went back to bed, I was too tired to even think about what we did, and if it would have any repercussions, and just went back to sleep. It was not long until I had to face reality, I woke up later from a little knock on the door. I acknowledged it, and Peggy entered giving me no time to even think, I just pretended to be waking up, and did the rub my eyes routine. I waited for her to talk, and she did.