Keeping a Grown-Up Carlee, Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just checking on you, I had breakfast with Carlee, she told me she got scared from the thunderstorm, and crawled in bed with you for a while, she said you were nice enough to let her snuggle up to you during the storm. She then ran off to hang with her friends since it is her last summer before going off to school. I hope you know she has a serious crush on you, I think it might have started with puppy love when you used to sit with her. Once you started staying here at night, you are all she talks about. I have never seen her that way with any of her boyfriends."

I was careful with what I said at that point, as I did not know how much she was told, not much I hoped. I said,"She really has grown into a nice young lady, I was a little uncomfortable with her joining me in bed in her nightie, but it worked out OK. I was glad I was here for her, I used to be terrified of lightning storms too."

"Oh cut the bullshit, she is an oversexed teenager, that probably wasn't that scared at all, and I would not be surprised if she teased you, and gave you blue balls, and that is why I came up to see if you needed some help with that big cock of yours. I have to admit that I am pretty horny myself since doing without our work break sex for over a week."

Well this put me in a tough spot, I think there was a big spot on the sheet I was going to try to deal with later that morning, I certainly was not ready for her. I responded well to the pressure and told her. "It sounds great to me, I need to shower first, I did get pretty sweaty from the extra body heat she contributed as she snuggled with me. Your place or mine." Hoping her choice would be her room, and fortunately it was.

We showered together in her master bath before we took our romp together in her King Bed. I was rock hard in the shower, so I was not worried about preforming again, I guess I am in my sexual prime, and this was a good test of it. I figured if I got out of this whole situation alive, it would make a good erotic story I could write someday. There is a hot MILF English professor I would like to submit it to, and maybe try to get something going.

I pulled off all the excess bedding, and was down to the bare minimums the mattress sheet, and one light one for cover if we needed it. It was like a ring without the ropes, and I was ready to wrestle. I was done, and laying down, as she finished drying her hair. The door to the bath was open, and I was treated to a side view of those fabulous tits of hers, and I have to say a quite fit ass, I had dated 20-year-olds with more cellulite than her.

She entered the room to see my cock almost at full attention and said, "it looks like you are as horny as I am, how do you want to start, is it safe for me to swallow that big thing without it going off in my throat again, I don't mind, but there are other places I would rather take your cumshot."

I told her, "I am all yours, whatever you want, your wish is my command, I don't have to be at work till three."

She wore me out, she started by sucking my cock, and mouthing my balls until they were starting to hurt, partly from her, but her daughter did a pretty good job on me the night before too. I jumped in, and worked on her next, until she got off, loudly I might say, then she said she wanted to be my doggie. She leaned over on a pillow with her ass in the air. This was a bigger ass than I was treated to the night before, but just as sexy as I took it to her, my balls started to really hurt as they were swinging, and hitting her fine ass.

I sucked it up, and bore the pain, the pleasure was an overriding factor, she is a good fuck, and very enthusiastic as she does. She was practically screaming, I am sure I was pretty loud too, we had to keep quiet when we fucked at work. I was glad the windows were closed, and the air was on. It was about then I thought I heard someone coming up the steps, but I tried to block it from my mind, as I was sure that I had closed the bedroom door all the way. I was not going to stop regardless, and didn't, even when I thought I heard the door squeak, then felt a whiff of cool air hit my ass and balls. That little whiff of air just made my balls shrink, and my cock get harder as I finished, we both had loud orgasms, and collapsed on the bed afterwards. I swear I heard the front door of the house close as we recovered, I was sure then it was not a paranoid delusion, but thinking about someone, especially Carlee, watching me take it to her mom so hard from behind, was such a turn on, I wanted to go again, and we did less than an hour later. We might have gone a third time, but I got so hungry I got up for a couple of bowls of fruit loops, Peggy offered to cook me some breakfast, but she needed her sleep, and I needed pure carbs.

I did my shift later in the day, and came right home, I was sleep-deprived and looking forward to some rest. I was greeted at the door by a near naked Carlee, she came to the door in nothing but an open plaid men's shirt, that was open enough to show that there was nothing underneath, when she seen it was me she dropped it, that was so sexy and bold of her to stand there naked in the open, under the porch light. She pulled on my shirt and told me to join her, as she turned out the porch light. I stripped too, I was hot sweaty and horny enough to do what she ask.

I bent down to pick up her naked body, she wrapped her arms around my neck, and I grabbed her ass cheeks, and she wrapped her legs around me as I stood up. We kissed, and then spun around naked in the cool night air. Whispering, "I like the feel of the cool night air on my naked skin, don't you, it makes my nipples hard. I have sat out here naked on the glider, late at night before, it is so peaceful, and the daringness of it makes me horny, I have even masturbated out here."

We then walked hand in hand to the kitchen, where I sat in the chair, and she served me a nice midnight snack, she baked me some cookies that were still warm. Both of us were still in the nude, it felt so natural being naked with her once we had all seen every bit of each other, why not?

I started to munch on a sub sandwich with some chips that she served me, I was hungry. She asked me what I wanted to drink, and I told her, "How about a Gatorade, I need hydration."

"So you do, I guess you would, did you use up all your cum fucking my mom this morning."

Well, I was a bit fucked, and wondered if I would survive, either her mother told her, or she caught, and maybe even watched us, which is what I prefer, made me hard just thinking about it. I thought it was survivable based on the welcome I got when I came home.

When I was done, she gave me a good-looking over, and said, "I see my man is hard enough to be ready to go again, tell me, don't your balls hurt? The way they were hitting my moms ass this morning, I would think so. You are one hell of a stud for sure, it's alright with me though. It does not bother me seeing you taking care of her needs. It's not like I was blindsided, she told me when you started working with her how hot you are now. I could tell by the look in her eyes when she told me she wished she was younger, that she wanted you then. She is a good mom, and has done without too long, she deserves a young lover like you, but I think we are better off if she does not know about us yet.

I am not a possessive person, and it would have been gross seeing mom and dad doing it. But knowing how sexual my mother is, I have seen her large collection of toys, and have checked the history on her computer. The fact that it was you, made it a beautiful thing to see how much pleasure that sex with a fit younger man brings her. Seeing your cute naked ass, and watching your balls slapping against hers, made me more wet than jealous. I was glad I stopped by to get my I-Pad this morning, and investigated the noise coming from her bedroom. I could have watched longer, I did not want to chance getting caught, and I left before I could see you fill her full of your semen. I went back to my BFF's house, I had a lot to tell her about the last 24. Telling her got me hot, and hearing about it, got her hot too, and we ended up naked, with our heads in each others twat's. It's nice to have a girlfriend so close, that we are willing to help each other when we get horny.

Carlee had me so hard, the thought of her watching me fuck, and wondering what her girlfriend, and her actually did together, just made me want her more. I did not care if my balls hurt, I had fallen hard for her, it felt a lot like my first love in my teens, and it scared me. I was willing to admit it to myself, but not ready to say it, I was in love with her, but things were going to become complicated enough sleeping with Carlee, and her mom, without adding falling in love with one of them to the mix.

She is so understanding, that it is scary, she was kind to me that night, and suggested we limited our sex to a 69. She was careful not to involve my balls, as she so tenderly worked my knob with her mouth, and then swallowed my load, I made her cum more than once with my tongue work, my little Carlee had grown up to be a very thoughtful, skilled and appreciative lover.

We stared into each other's eyes that night, and went as far as admitting to each other that our attraction was more than just lust. I stopped short of confessing the love I was feeling for her, but I told her how good it felt to be intimate with her. I also told her I was so glad she pursued me when I was reluctant to make the first move. I was not prepared for her to tear up and say, "I'm in love with you Jeff, I think I fell in love with you years ago, but I was too young to realize what this kind of love is."

I still could not get myself to say I loved her too, but I put my arm around her, because she still was sobbing, but she managed to get out. "You don't have to answer me about how you feel now, but please don't leave me."

I never had a girl cry like that, I have had them do strange things, including throwing things at me, but never had one cry. I had to make a further response.

"Carlee, my sweet little Carlee, I have no intention of not pursuing what we seem to have with each other, I think I may be in love with you too, but in my case it hit me so quick, and hard, I need time to be sure it is real for me too."