Keeping a Grown-Up Carlee, Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed as she reached down to guide me in, I took my time entering her, and started to go deep, but at a slower pace that I wanted to, it's hard to go slow for her pleasure when you are as horny as I was. I did my best to press against her clit as I did. She responded well, she was not just providing a place for me to get off, she wanted off two, and reached down to give herself some extra stimulation. It did not take her long to not be able to subdue her sounds of pleasure, I was glad we had the sounds of the machines in the factory to drown them out. I got her off in a short period of time, but was willing to go for another orgasm, and did.

When she recovered from her second orgasm she gave me the OK to go for mine, she simply just said, go for it Jeff, fuck me hard, and fast, and don't pull out. I did, I fucked her hard, and fast eventually giving her quite a load, in spite of the earlier blow job. There is nothing like cumming inside a woman, the feel of it is so much more intimate. We got up, and she made me sit on the edge of the desk as she licked up every bit of cum off my cock and balls, as my pie ran down her leg.

We had used up our time and more, so she said let's get you dressed, I can after you leave. I pulled on my pants and shirt, and she walked nude with me still dripping my cum to the door. We kissed, and she let me out to go back to my work station. I wanted to make some kind of statement regarding how I felt about what we did before I left, but was afraid it would not come out right, and she would take it as a young guy that falls in love with whomever was willing to fuck him. I can honestly say, I loved the sex I had with her.

That was the beginning of a regular work night, work, sex, then back to work. I no longer looked forward to the weekend as much, there was no dread when it came time to go to work. I was more than just a happy camper. We did not hook up back in the neighborhood despite the fact that she lived across the street and down a couple of houses, I guess we both did not want to be the subject of neighborhood gossip.

I rarely even seen her, but I did see her daughter Carlee who even from a distance I could clearly see had grown up since I had seen her last. She turned 18 that January, and had just graduated from High School, she was still the petite little girl I remembered, but she was not the 11-12 year old girl I had played board, and video games with.

I was a pretty happy camper with my routine, having a fuck buddy she called us with no strings attached was a guy my age's dream. Then Peggy was asked to work midnights for a while since it was a new shift at the factory, and they needed someone they trusted to get the new employees paperwork filed properly, and eventually she could go back to afternoons with me. We both hoped it would not be too long, as this would make it hard for us to get together if at all.

Peggy called me the weekend before she changed shifts, she wanted to know if I would be willing to stay at her place a few nights when she starts midnights. She said Carlee is afraid to be in that big house all alone at night, and suggested to her in her words, "maybe Jeff would be willing to sleep here with me a few nights until I feel safe."

I told her she should check with her best friend Chip, but she has her heart set on you for some reason. I told her I would ask, but that it would be like babysitting, and she is too old to need one, and you are probably too old to want to. Being a woman that was a teen girl. I think her reason for wanting you might have have something to do with the crush she had for you, I still remember how much she talked about you every time you sat for us, puppy love for sure. She said she misses you, and how nice you were for playing those childish games with her.

"So there it is, I won't be upset if you turn her down."

I agreed to it, I liked her too, she was like a little sister that I did not have back then. I was hesitant, I was afraid it might be a little awkward for me, not so much because I used to be her sitter, but because I had been sleeping with her mom. I had to at least see what she looked like now up close, and how she has changed now that she is a young woman. It was only going to be for a week or two, and we would be asleep most of the time, so I figured we could get through it.

Things did go well, and were a lot like when we were young for a while, we had a good time together. When I would get home, she would fix a snack like she was taking care of me, then we would watch some late night TV, or play a video game, we still had that in common. She had some pretty adult video games, I didn't know existed. I got comfortable with the situation, and was really enjoying her. Carlee had grown to be a really hot young lady, and was quite mature in many ways, and our 4-year age difference, much like the difference in her mom and I's age, no longer seemed like it was as much.

I have to admit the fact that I found myself getting more than a little turned on by this new adult body of hers, one that rivaled any girls I had ever dated before. Little Carlee, really bloomed, she was built just perfect, so sexy I could hardly stand to watch her walk, that cute little ass of hers had a natural wiggle as she moved across the room. I was not sure I could stay with her too long before the enjoyment of admiring her hot body turned to torture for me. It all just seemed so wrong because of our history, but damn she was fucking hot.

I was not sure how Carlee felt about me, if it was the same as when she was young, or if it was different like myself. The biggest change I noticed after a few days was that she did become a little more touchy-feely each night, but I was not sure it was a sign of a mutual attraction, or just our sibling like relationship we had for each other. I started to notice that she never passed on a chance to touch me as we talked, or played a game. She would put her hand on my thigh, and keep it there when she wanted to get my attention to tell me something. I think her feeling my nervousness as she did, instinctively made her want to at the very least, tease me. Her hand kept getting closer to my package each time she would, yes, she was getting off on it, and so was I. I had started getting hard more often around her, so I guess she really was getting to me, I had to be careful what I wore, I could not wear workout shorts, they were too thin. I was constantly aware of the way I was sitting. I can't say she deliberately had been wearing sexy clothes, it was summer, and anything a young girl wears in hot weather is sexy, especially when the body underneath is so perfect, and the clothes she wears make the best parts of her look like they were trying to get out.

One night she took things over the top, I mean way over. I thought this was the night I might lose control, after that night, as naive as I am sometimes, I recognized that regardless of what her motives were, she was in full seduction mode. I came into the house, and my little Carlee was in nothing but a thin cotton robe, it was white cotton, and I was pretty sure there was nothing under it but her beautiful body that she knows I want to see more of. I think it was the first time she had no bra on with me. She had it tied loosely enough to cover most of her breast, but I was given a good side view of them, and the open "V" showed more than a little cleavage, it narrowed, but went all the way down to actually show her cute little belly button, before the "V" came together to hide what was below it.

Carlee's explanation for her dress, or lack of, "it was such a hot day, I showered, and found that having nothing on was so much cooler, but I figured I would not be able to convince you to join me, (giggle,) so I just threw this thin robe on. She sat beside me in it as we played a game, and if she moved forward, and twisted her upper body, I could see her entire right breast, her nipple was visibly hard even from that side view, further proof that she knew what she was doing, and it was turning her on. Her robe barely covered her crotch area, and even though it did not show her genitalia from my point of view, she could not have looked more sexy to me that if she would have been totally naked. She must have adjusted the air, because I was pretty warm, and tortured, and she knew it, so she pulled my shirt off with no warning, telling me, "You looked hot, but now you look sexy hot, and ran her hand over my chest and abs, and down far enough to get a reaction from my cock." I said nothing, my lack of reaction, must have caused her to put nearly all her cards on the table so to speak. She said she was tired of the game we were playing, and in a move that mirrored the one her mother used on me, walked up to the console, got down on her knees, and bent clear over to change it. She knew her naked ass was sticking out, when she did. Now I not only knew she had a shaved pussy, I got a good look of it, and her cute little button of a butt hole. It was just so beautiful on display like that. She apparently loosened the tie on the robe as she was bent over, as it came open as she got up, "Oops, well I guess you got to see how much I have grown," (giggle) as she held it open a few seconds to say, "See I am a big girl now."

I was shocked, did not know what to say as usual, and told her I had a hard day, and needed to go to bed. How do you recover from a total display of a young girls hot body, you were alreading lusting for, including a extended beaver shot? You don't, you wait until you can safely jerk off.

I don't know how, I was able to get through, (robe night), but I have a feeling I was not the only one masturbating alone in my bedroom that night.

She did not give up on her quest to have me, or tease me. Things took the biggest leap during a severe thunderstorm, and tornado watch that had us both a little uneasy. She was especially sexy, and clingy that night, in very brief, and tight shorts, and a extremely skimpy top, I guess it was a type of a halter top, but it was a loose one that barely came up over her nipples. It sure featured her cute little belly, that had a diamond pendant hanging from its button. We huddled together on the couch watching the weather until the tornado watch was lifted, she would put her head on my shoulder, and grab my arm every time it thundered, or the wind gusted. When I would look over, I could see down her top, it was probably why she grabbed me at even the slightest bit of thunder. Well, I had more than a flash of her beautiful teen body, a rear shot of her pussy, now I was seeing more than a flash of her breast, and they looked just perfect too, so I had to try to stop looking. I had such a warm fuzzy feeling from having her cling to me like that, like you have with a committed girlfriend, but those feelings also come with strong sexual urges. I had not had that feeling for a while, it does not come from a pick-up, or even a fuck buddy like her mom. I was still not comfortable having them with her.

After things calmed down, and the warning was lifted, I did not want to lift the throw pillow I was using to hide the huge, almost painful hardon that her hot young body had caused. I thought I was going to get away with her not noticing it until she laid her head on the pillow, and right on top of it. She gave me a look that I was not only unprepared for when she realized her head was on top of a hard cock. I had absolutely no response for her discovery. She decided to press her head down on it, and had a contented, or maybe a look of success, on her face. I stroked her head as she laid there, just like I would have when she was young, and I babysat her. She curled up like she would have back then, and at least pretended to focus on the TV.

I of course could not take my eyes off of her fit teen body, her little round ass, barely covered with her tight skimpy shorts was in reach of my right hand, and I wanted to stroke it too, but resisted. Her top was pulled up exposing some of her lower breast, and that type of top would have had to have been pulled up by someone, in order to give that view. The way her nipples showed through the thin cotton, there was not doubt she was braless. At this point I figured it was not just a game, she had to be turned on by her former babysitter. Purposely treating him to a view of the two diamond studs in the dimples, that were sitting above the partially exposed crack in her perfect ass. She clearly had no panties on, and I thought how amazing a hot young female's butt crack looks exposed. When a man shows even a little crack, it just looks gross to both sexes. I had gotten pretty used to sexy girls, in skimpy clothes with tattoos, and body piercings, but this one was the cute little girl I used to entertain playing Yahtzee.

I was rock hard, and in pain, and needed to get her head off my cock, and finally suggested that it was safe now for her to go to bed. I was thinking more about relieving myself than anything else. She seemed disappointed, giving me a sad, pouty look, but slowly pushed herself up, deliberately sliding her hand over my cock, moved it slowly to size it up as she knocked off the pillow, and exposed my huge bulge. This surprised me, this was an actual grope, purely on purpose, and showed me she was really serious in wanting to escalate things. It was so tempting for me to call her on it, and take advantage of that moment.

She further confirmed her feelings by telling me she wanted to give me a big hug before she went to bed for, "helping her feel so safe," and she did. Carlee crawled up on my crotch to do it, pressing on my erection with her genitalia as she gave me an extended hug, followed by an extended kiss on my lips. Carlee kept her eyes open, staring into mine, as she said goodnight while grinding her pussy on my cock. I actually felt my stiff rod trying to squeeze in between her crack, she let out a little coo as she felt it too, I was ready to blow. This was the first kiss other than a peck on her forehead like one I would have given her years ago as I put her down to bed, and I felt it throughout my whole body. She still had her little hands holding my neck afterwards, and I could tell she was close to going for another kiss, I would have bet all I owned that it would include her tongue, and I knew what that would start. So I put my hands around her tiny waist, they almost wrapped around her. I lifted her up, and sent her on her way. She was light as a feather, I watched her walk away, and I had a vision of my little Carlee, mounted on my hard cock. I was so over my limits of resistance, every part of her I looked at turned me on, even the tiny little diamond stud she wears on the side of her nose turns me on to no end, it was so sexy, a small diamond to match the ones in her ear lobes. She was a cute little girl that had grown into not just a beautiful woman, but one that exudes pure sex.

I waited for a while then had to open my pants to let it out, releasing some of the pressure, hoping that would help the swelling go down. I looked down to see that the head of my cock was a deep shade of purple, and it was all I could do not to take care of it right then and there. I was smart enough not to even touch it in case I couldn't stop, with the risk of her coming back down, and catching me. I admit though the thought of her watching made me even harder.

Eventually I calmed down some, and I got up to head for the bedroom, but climbing the stairs thinking about her lying in her bed in a cute little nightie, or maybe naked, made me realize I was going to have to relieve it, or I would not be able to go to sleep. I thought about using the shower as cover, but I had already showered after work, and the bath was located between the rooms we occupied, and might wake her up. I stripped down, I usually just sleep in my boxers, but decided to shed them too, to get serious, I had to get some relief.

I grabbed a couple of tissues, lifted that side of the sheet, and turned myself a little so it would be mostly my naked ass toward the doorway, and went to work on my cock as another storm started to rage, no wind, but abundant lightning, and thunder more than made up for it. I was going to town on myself, and felt the sheet that was covering my ass, fall off. The lightning continued as I jerked, and filled the room with light, It got to a point that the room was more light than dark. My back was turned, and I did not hear Carlee enter the room, or did I see her walk over to the bed. I did not know I had her company until she startled me, as she lifted the other side of the sheet up in the air. I was caught, but reacted by reaching for the sheet, to try to pull at least some over my erect cock. She had to have seen what I was doing, and likely had been watching, she pretty much admitted it, "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'm scared of the storm, can I stay here in bed with you for a while?"

Well, she was already committed, it was not really a question. I was a bit shocked to say the least when she crawled into bed, as I made sure my hard cock was pointed away from her, even though it was too late. I was glad she had not waited a minute longer to announce her arrival, or she would likely have even seen it erupt.

I was busted, and it gave her courage to curl up next to me,with her arm over my back, hand on my chest, her head up close to mine. She almost immediately was exploring my chest, then started working her hand slowly down toward my waist. I knew what destination she had in mind, and why, so I decided to pretend like I did not know she seen me naked or caught me wanking. I admitted to her that I was naked under the sheet, like she didn't already know. "I'm so sorry Carlee, you are welcome to stay here with me, but I have to tell you I am totally naked right now, let me get some boxers on."

"Please don't, it's OK, I just want to be close to you, and feel your skin against mine, I promise not to go down past your waist with my hands, but you make me feel so safe, and I like the feeling of your naked, and very cute butt pressing against me, I wish I was naked too, so I could feel us skin to skin."

A pause followed as she pulled back, and was moving around, then she put her arm back over my chest again and pulled her body up tight against mine, she had shed her nightie. "I'm sorry,I just had to be naked next to you, it makes me feel so good, and safe. Don't worry, I am a grown-up now. I have done more than just sharing a bed with boys naked. Even when I was much younger, I was naked with a friend.

I was in my bedroom with my BMF, my best male friend Chip, we are the same age, and were looking at my mom and dads magazines. It was I that talked him into us getting completely naked, I was curious like younger teens are, and wanted to see an actual penis, maybe even touch it. I expected to see one like on the naked men in mom's magazine. I guess I also wanted him to see my genitalia too, to find out, how he would react to it. I could not understand why boys were always talking about girls pussy's, and getting some. It was disappointing when I seen Chip's cock, it was a cute little penis, but it was not in any way like the ones in the magazine.

I did not yet know that they got bigger, until I put my hand on Chip's leg, to pull myself closer. I guess my hand just being so close to it caused him to get an erection, it scared me, but it made it look more like the pictures. He was so sweet to me, showing me all that without any motives, any other boy would've wanted to touch mine, or do something I was not interested in yet. Funny thing is, he did not have the courage to ask, or did I think to open my legs, so he could see mine, he did not get to see much. We were a little too old to do the you show me yours routine, but we learned a lot about our bodies without even touching, we were just good friends.