Keeping a Grown-Up Carlee, Company Ch. 02

Story Info
Cousin's Jeff and Gina rekindle the feelings they once had.
14.7k words
4.69
11.4k
18
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers

A totally fictional story, with fictional characters. This is the chapter 2 of the story. Main characters are Carlee, who Jeff had babysat, when they were younger, they are 4 years different in age, they reconnected after Carlee had become an adult. All characters are over 18. Proofed with software, and self edited, so I already am aware I likely missed something. Comments on story are always appreciated.

Carlee, Jeff, Gina and Peggy...

My life was now a delightful mess, I had a hot MILF fuck buddy that was available to fuck me on my lunch break, I also have her hot young daughter that I had babysat when she was young, now she is through High School and nearly 19, and has confessed her love to me. I was still confused, but my feelings for her were deeper, and different from what I have ever felt for a girlfriend.

It was a little harder for Carlee and I to get together with her mom and I on the same work shift. To make things even more complicated, I had not let on to Carlee that her mom and I were regular sex partners. She was OK with the fact that she had caught us in the act once, but I don't know if she thought it was a one time, or even an infrequent thing, it just did not come up that we were abusing each other almost every work shift on breaks.

My relationship with Carlee was different, we seemed to be always horny, and wanting sex, but we also just wanted to be together, and as much as possible.

Our sex was so over the top even when it was brief, or in an uncomfortable, and sometimes public place. We would go places together I would pick her up, and we would go to a park to hike, and would end up fucking in the woods, or sometimes after an outing, we would park somewhere and have old-fashioned teenage car sex.

I was back home at my parents house, but with us being neighbors it was difficult to not be seen together excessively. Peggy had hinted that her little girl had a crush on me, but Carlee did not think she suspected we were lovers, based on what she told her. She told me that her mom kept telling her, "don't over do things, you don't know if Jeff is having fun hanging with you, or just putting up with you, he may not share the same feelings you have for him, you may still be the little girl he used to babysit, not the grown up sex crazed teen you have become since you graduated from High School."

We found a solution that we figured would work for a while. Since her mother, and her were both home during the day, Carlee would come over to my place to play video games, when my parents were at work, at least that's what we told our parents anyway. My mom thought it was really sweet of me to spend time with the little girl I used to babysit. I couldn't believe she still considered her that little girl, I was worried her eyesight was fading.

I was being overworked sexually, and I came to realize why married guys that were cheating tended to neglect their wives. I am a young guy, and had trouble maintaining the sex life I was having with both Carlee and her mom, I imagine an older guy might lack the stamina, and would have to neglect one partner.

We almost got busted one day, Peggy came over to my house to check if Carlee was there, she is like most teens with her phone, does not always know where it is, or if it is charged etc, so she could not reach her. Carlee and I were at my house playing a game. We had made up a sex game, it really did not have a formal name, lets call it, Top This. Simple rules, we would challenge the other one to find a new place to, or a new way to have sex. I have tried to nix my backyard pool area, we did not have a solid fence around the pool, it is white vinyl slats, only 6 ft. We have tried to make it more private with vegetation, but it's just not that private, in fact it is hardly private at all.

My mom used to lay out and take her top off for a better tan if I was not home, once when I was away, she got the nerve to remove her bottoms, and my dad noticed a neighbor boy about Carlee's age, Jimmy, peeping on her, he was standing at his bedroom window cock out, his balls resting on the sill, and jerking off to my mom. She is pretty hot, but to me, she is mom, how can I judge him though, since I have been fucking Carlee's mom at work.

There has not been much skinny dipping since the peeper incident, it's a shame because it's fun, and daring. I had done it there with a girl on a dark warm night once but that is about it. Problem is, it is a nice but older neighborhood with a lot of two-story houses, we have several adjoining our yard that have a direct view, especially from their upper floors.

It was a hot day, and I had been swimming, and Carlee my sexy little rebel, was sunning nude, she is not very modest, and has at the least, exhibitionist tendencies. She had shed her bikini for a better tan, and was trying to talk me into shedding my suit. Well, after swimming a few laps, her gorgeous naked teen body caught my attention, she knew what she was doing. She was laying on her back with her legs open putting lotion on herself, first on her breast, getting herself excited, then working between her legs. She was sitting up, so I could see her breast, and her pussy, when she worked between her legs, she made sure to get her slit.

I could not resist anymore, I just had to assist in rubbing lotion all over her. Well, I might have got a little overzealous, and rubbed too much in some sensitive places. I should have stopped when she started cooing, and my fingers were getting wet, and it was not lotion. She let me know it was too much by reaching for my trunks, well actually my cock. I resisted her pulling down my trunks, I really did not think it was a good idea us both getting naked out there, I knew what it would lead to, us fucking in broad daylight. She was relentless, and managed to pull them down far enough to allow her to grab my cock, then she grabbed my ass to pull me close. Once she had my cock in her mouth I put up the white flag on the nudity, and I pulled off my trunks for her. I was getting my cock sucked in my backyard in daylight. Us both being naked, I should have just let her finish me off, and dressed, but by then I wanted more, more of her and more of the thrill of being out there naked with her.

I got her to let go of my cock, by offering to make sure her backside was covered well too, she loved me rubbing her butt, and so did I, what man wouldn't like rubbing a hot teen's naked ass. Still resisting us fucking out there, and thinking we could go inside for that, I started at her feet and up her legs, spent a lot of time at her ass, between her legs, that was when my cock became totally hard again. When I got to her upper back, my cock was pressed against her slit, and felt my knob touch her wet opening, and soon, when I felt it line up, I could not help but push it in her vagina, she liked it there. Liking it there as well, my reluctance was replaced by lust, so I figured we might as well just fuck, get it over with, and then dress.

I fucked her from behind, I fucked her from the side, I finished by fucking her from the front, with one of her arms around my neck her other on my back reaching for my naked ass. I just completely blocked out the fact that my naked ass was in view for any neighbors that might be looking our way.

What we were not aware of was, is that Carlee's mom Peggy, who was looking for Carlee, could not get us at the front door. She came around to the pool, and she tried getting us from the gate, just as I was busy pumping a nice load of cum on Peggy's cute little girls perfect breast. Peggy did not give up, tried knocking, and made a vocal inquiry that we finally heard, and that put us in a state of panic. I was able to get to my trunks, and get them on right away, and was heading to the gate because it was not locked, while hoping she did not just try it, and come in. I thought I gave Carlee enough time, but string bikinis take a little longer to put on, then a pair of trunks.

As I headed to the gate, I answered Peggy with, "Just a minute, that gate is probably locked, and it sticks, I will get it."

Well, I thought things were under control, but Carlee did not have enough time. After I let Peggy in, and turned around, Peggy and I now had a good the view of a topless Carlee standing there, hands over her tits, and poorly tied bikini bottoms barely covering her. She was a short distance away, just across the width of the pool, and I was wondering if this was our day of reckoning, or if Carlee could come up with something to keep our carnal relationship secret from our parents?

Fortunately, she thinks pretty quick on her feet, and said, "Hi mom! No, I am not sunning topless in front of Jeff, I know how your mind works. Jeffy used to be my babysitter, that would be just weird. I had white lines around this new bikini top, because it covers less than my other ones. I told Jeff I was going to remove it, and you know he is a gentleman, and turned away first, so I could put lotion on that area. I did not want to chance getting any on it, and ruining it, so that's what was happening when you got here, great timing mom."

I was impressed, she does not call me Jeffy anymore, just when she was little, she was trying to sell it that things haven't changed with us.

Peggy, "Well, I did not know where you were, and you were not answering your phone, so I figured you guys might be playing video games, and did not hear it, or the doorbell when I got here, then I remembered you have been taking advantage of Jeff having a pool, taking advantage of how kind he has been with you, so I came around to just check if you were here."

"He invited me mom! Phone went dead mom! I did not have my charger with me."

She was doing good so far, but my cum was very visible on her belly.

"OK, honey, I just worry, it's my job, in my mind you're still my little girl. Don't forget to finish rubbing in all that cream that's running down your belly, you know you burn easy. There is a lot, if it is not too weird to you, I am sure Jeff would rub some of it where you can't reach."

"Yes mom I will!, Bye mom!"

Well, I thought we got away with that, if she had tried the gate when she got there, she would have had us dead to rights. I really am not looking forward to Peggy finding out that in addition to fucking her, I have also been fucking her little girl on a regular basis this summer. Carlee, came over, peeked over the fence to make sure she was gone, then started hugging me, "Did I, did I do OK?"

"Your performance was stellar, if it was not for your bottoms being barely tied, and my cum running down your belly, but who knows, she only seemed to notice the cum, and I am Jeffy now, it was a nice touch." and I told her, "Please don't call me that while we are having sex though! "Oh Jeffy, fuck my little pussy with your big fat penis." I couldn't take that. But I will do your back, and any other places you can't reach, I have more cream."

Carlee, "I know how to get more of that cream out, if you are ready to go again."

Well it was a few minutes of fear, followed by an adrenaline rush for us, why waste it. We both liked fucking outside for the thrill of it, and we already broke the precedent of not doing it at my pool. I figure if anyone sees us from an upstairs window, they might know it was me because it's my house, and so be it, because they would not likely make out it was Carlee, unless they know her well.

So I pulled the strings on her bottoms, something else her mom might have noticed, as they were not tied perfectly like usual, in fact one had already come undone. Oh God, what a vision, my little Carlee now standing naked in the sunlight, her cute little round bottom, and her pussy now exposed! I did not wait long to pull off my trunks, my little naked angel seeing my hard cock, just had to jump on me, and wrap her arms and legs around me. I reached down to guide it into her tight hole. I held her by her perfect round butt cheeks, and started fucking her right there standing up, by the gate. She held my neck tightly, and I held her up by her ass, and started to thrust my cock in and out of her, I fucked her in one of the more visible, and dangerous spots in the pool area. It was daring, but I was nervous, as it was highly visible to the house next to us, so I stopped to try to pick a spot at least a little out of the way, and she pointed to a lounger in the back, that was very visible to the house behind us.

I warned her, "but Jimmy lives behind us, and I have seen him at his window a lot this summer. I think he smokes both pot and cigarettes at the window, he is a peep, my dad had caught him peeping on my mom when she tried laying out nude once, for a all over tan. Dad said he had his balls resting on the sill, and he was jerking off out his window to her.

Carlee, "Your mom is pretty hot for her age, as hot as mine, and I caught you fucking her."

Carlee added, "OK, there is something I did not tell you about, because it was before you came home from school, before I even thought about the fact that my hot former babysitter I had a serious crush on, and I could ever be lovers. He had acquired some good pot for me for spring break partying. When I went to pick it up, he insisted that I tried it to see how good it was. It was, and we started talking, he could see I was really buzzed, and talked me into smoking some more, and I really got stoned. I paid him his regular price for it, and just kissed him, a little peck to thank him for the buzz, and being so sweet to get it for me. He is cute, and he pulled me close, and planted a big one on my lips, and we got kissing, and making out. Soon, I was losing clothes, piece after piece. There I was naked, right up there in Jimmy's bedroom, so he pulled his shirt off. There he was now, in nothing but his shorts, with a huge bulge showing. He reached around, his big hands consuming my ass cheeks, and pulled me close to let me feel his excitement, well, you know what a guys big hands on my naked ass does to me, and the feel of his boner helped too, so we kissed some more. I just had to rub his abs as he held me that way, and I ran my hands down them. When I got to his waist band, I was dripping wet. I pulled down his shorts, as I went down to my knees, there was his huge hard cock right in front of my face, so I took it in my mouth. I had one hand on his rod, the other in my pussy. as I was just going to blow him. As I mouthed his cock, he was finishing his seduction. He told me how beautiful I was, that I had the most perfect breast he had ever seen, and that he would like to have a steady girlfriend as hot as I was. The next thing I knew, I was laying there naked, and turned on, legs spread on his bed, with his cock filling me. I could not object, it felt so good to be stoned, and have this hung, and fit guy, who told me I was pretty again, as he was fucking me."

"I don't know if you want to hear this Jeff, but before you, he was my best fuck, he felt so good in me, and actually lasted long enough to get me off. He was so nice afterwards, he got me a warm wet towel to clean up the big load he left on my chest, then he took me in his arms, and kissed me again. I really thought I had a new boyfriend. Boy was I wrong, he never called, texted or messaged me, I broke down and texted him in case he lost my number, but got nothing back, can't say he broke my heart, but he used me just for the sex. I know he spends a lot of time up there, playing video games, and smoking pot. I hope he looks down here, and sees that I got me a real man, a mature one, and he sees you fucking me to remind him what he is missing."

You don't argue with a girl you have your hard dick in, and her long explanation did nothing to ruin the mood for me, it only made me hornier, so I carried her there with my hard cock still in her, and stroking her, when we got there she wanted to ride me cowgirl, not her favorite, she prefers reverse when on top, but she wanted to give him a show, and provide him a good view of her world-class tits in case he was watching, she knows she has great tits. I am surprised she didn't want me to throw a pebble up at his window to alert him.

At that point I didn't care, if he, or anyone else seen us, visualizing her naked, sucking, and fucking my big cock neighbor, just turned me on even more. At that point I just wanted my dick in my little angel, she started riding me hard, and I swear she had never been that loud, pretending I think, so he might hear her. I thought the whole neighborhood might hear her, she sounded like she was having her best orgasm ever. After I filled her with my seed, she giggled and said, I think he watched us, I looked up there but sun was in my eyes. Somebody did, I could see well enough to see someone open that window, and it was open till we finished. In my head, I was in one of those moments of clarity about our age difference. Carlee can be so mature in some ways, but also just in the learning process when it comes to how big of assholes us men can be at her age, I guess that's why women are often attracted to older men.

Painting and Lusting for Gina...

One Saturday I had promised to paint a room for my cousin, at her apartment. Gina had been kind enough to let us use it from time to time, to give us another place to hook up, Sometimes while she went somewhere, or if she was home, she just went about her way while we fucked in her spare bedroom. Carlee felt really comfortable there, they really seemed to hit it off. Carlee got to the point she would walk to the bathroom naked, even when Gina was there. OK with me if it didn't bother Gina, but she would leave the door wide open quite often.

I tried to get in a habit of pulling up a sheet whenever she left the room. Gina was just as bad, and the path to and from the bath from her room went by the spare room too. She was just as lacking in modesty as Carlee, and she was always a big tease, I say that because she was when her and I were Carlee's age. We were close back then, maybe too close, and she had walked around naked in front of me then too. How can I not look, just the curiosity of how much more she filled out since then, she was not as big up top in her teens, she must have got her tits late, she seems to be trying to make sure I see them a lot.

Yes, my cousin Gina, she is smoking hot, but has a completely different look than Carlee. She is a blue-eyed California style blond with long legs, and a nice tan, hair long enough that she looks like a beach babe you would see in a movie from the 70s, even though I was not born yet, I find some of those movies to be smoking hot, probably because they got away with more. Sometimes she wore it in a ponytail, she was sexy any way she fixed it. She is 22 as well, younger than me by only a few months, her and I were always really close.

Our mothers have told us that they noticed we had a special relationship with each other, ever since they would bathe us together, and let us go in a kiddie pool behind the house in our birthday suits when we were just pups. They always talk about how cute, and funny we were playing in there, they told us Gina tried to give me my first kiss, but I would not let her, they have pictures of course, don't all mothers? I think they know ahead of time they can use them to embarrass us later. We were always embarrassed when they would show those pics, now we think they are cute, and funny to us too.

As we got older Gina became a skinny but wiry, long-legged girl that ran cross-country as a tween, a tomboy type, who could beat me at sports, especially when she filled out a bit. I remember how we used to wrestle like the guys, and gals on TV, until she got to a point where she could pin, and get me hard at the same time. She started noticing it, and would point to it and laugh, and would say. "What's in your pants?" I would get red with embarrassment, and leave the room. Things changed in our late teens, I started to like her noticing my excitement. Once we became of age, we became kissing cousins.

inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers