Keeping a Grown-Up Carlee, Company Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Painting a bedroom I often benefited from was a pretty fair deal for me. I figured I could knock out the room, in an hour or so, and then hang out for the evening with Carlee, and my cuz. I hoped that Carlee and I, would get a chance to break away to the bedroom on our own. It had only been a month since I introduced them, and they made friends in short order afterwards. Like Carlee and I, the nearly 4 years difference in their ages did not have an ill effect on how they got along. I have to admit, I have thought several times that there was something special about the friendship they had built so quickly.

I finished the room in just over an hour, then it took about 30 minutes for cleanup. Turned out there was only one snag in the plan. I did not bring extra clothes to change into. I mentioned that to Gina, and she told me she was pretty sure she had hidden, and kept her EX's favorite shirt and workout shorts when he moved out, just to get back at the bastard, her words, not a good breakup I guess. She told me to use the shower, and she would look for them. I trusted her, even though the two of them were pretty wasted, as I painted, they were smoking pot. I was going to have some catching up to do. Had a good shower, got out, dried off, looked around the bath, my dirty clothes were missing, it was nice of her or Carlee to snag them for the washer, but there were no loner clothes there like she promised, that's what happens when you trust two goofy girls when they are stoned.

I looked for the biggest towel I could find, she was not up on her laundry, found one that was long enough to wrap around me, however width wise it was like wearing a mini-skirt, my groin was barely covered, but I figured I could get, and use a throw in the living room to cover me until she fetched the clothes she promised, or for mine to be washed. So I set off to see what was going on. They were just sitting there in front of the TV half watching a movie, half looking at their phones, I figured they forgot me. I ask for an explanation of why I had no clothes waiting, and Gina just said, "Sorry cuz, I forgot I had burned his clothes when he pissed me off a second time. I have yours in the washer, 45 minutes to an hour with dry time.

But it's OK, you're looking good in that towel, come sit down, we have a photo to show you, your neighbor posted it social, claiming it was a naked Carlee riding your cock. I want to get a side by side look, to verify it. They laughed, Carlee seemed just fine with it, I wanted to see it though. I did not want people we know see us fucking, I guess you get used to shit like that these days. It was us, but you had to know my backyard, and Carlee's tits to know it. It was hot for me because I had seen it live, Carlee had her back arched, making her breast stand out, and the most visible part of her, you could see some of my cock partly visible in her. Jimmy must have taken it with his cell, and tried to blow it up. It was grainy, worse than those fake nude celebrity photos that guys post, you could just barely see my legs, and back of my head. I could not see Carlee's face well enough to know it was hers, her head was leaned back at the time. But it was her tits that were standing out, I think that is why she was not more upset, she is proud of them, and should be.

Gina offered me the bong, and went to get me a drink, I did not want to be the only one half naked, and not high. So I sat down next to Carlee. I reached for the throw, but Carlee grabbed it, and sat on it. I objected, but she said the two of them are horny from the pot, the movie they have been watching, and of course thinking about a pic circulating of us fucking. I was glad it was not clear, and it probably would get taken down soon, no uncovered beautiful tits allowed. Carlee said I shouldn't deny them the view of a hot guy, wrapped in a small towel. I replied, "You, know she is my cousin, do you want me to have to sit here trying to keep my legs closed, and Gina backed her up.

"Poor you," she said, "don't be such a prude Jeffy, Gina has already seen you in the shower when she fetched your clothes she said, it didn't seem to bother her, and we had already discussed how hot you are. That was before I found, and showed her our fuck pic (giggle), so don't deny us to horny girls a look at your partially covered hot bod."

Well I was not going to win that argument, I seldom do with her, so I reached for the bong as Gina brought me a drink, she was right it was good weed. Soon I was more than just buzzed too, and had two extremely fucked up sexy girls, one on each side of me. I really did not feel comfortable sitting next to my cuz, wearing only the skimpy towel that barely covered me. I guess you could argue I was nearly naked, and the two of them were not what you would call fully dressed. Carlee was in some tight shorts, and a bikini top, Gina had some kind of short wrap around skirt you would not wear in public, the bottom was uneven, showing more leg on one side, it was riding low on her, some butt crack was showing, very sexy, it looked like it was going to fall off, and a half top exposing her belly. I assumed they both were pantie-less as well.

Gina is my cousin, but that does not make her not hot in my eyes, so I was trying not to look at either one of them and get hard, I could feel the cool air on my knob, there was no room in my skimpy towel for a hard cock. Carlee and I, had not been together for 3 and a half days, that was like forever without sex for me, since I had not had much time with her mom either in the last week or so. Not to mention what weed tends to do to my libido.

As I sat between them, they forgot about the pic, and were now paying a little more attention to the movie they had on the TV, Brad Pitt was in it, they seen his naked butt for just a flash, but long enough for it to have turned them on a bit. Then they shifted their attention to me, being that I was a real live, semi-naked guy in their presence.

First it was Carlee, "show Gina your naked butt Jeff, it's sexier than Brad's."

Gina, "Yeah Jeff, I have not seen it naked recently, well there was the shower, but it was obscured by the steamed up door."

I figured the best reply was no reply, it did not matter, because Carlee was really horny, and was now exploring what they were trying to help grow under my towel, then seeing what was on the screen anymore. Gina was making me nervous too, as she seemed to be showing interest in it herself. The both had a hand on my thigh, but Carlee's was starting to roam. She was working her way up, destination her favorite toy I figured. I squirmed around, doing what I could to discourage her, but she soon had her side of the towel up far enough to get her hand touching my junk. I was starting to feel it grow, afraid of what might happen if she got a hold of my shaft My worry was that once there, she would pull it out and start to play with it, in front of Gina, she had to be close to getting a partial view of my stuff, as the towel continued to get pushed up during Carlee's quest.

I had to speak up when I realized my junk was starting to be exposed. I tried to pull the towel down, and reminded Carlee, "Remember, Gina is my cousin, and does not want to see my cock and balls."

"I don't know about that, she seems to be taking an interest in cousin Jeffy's penis, after she retrieved your clothes from the bath, she was curious about it, saying she got a peek of you through the shower doors. She said she did not get much of a view, but said you still had a cute naked butt, and thought you might me a little more hung than she remembered. I guess that tells me she has apparently seen it in the past. I told her that I thought you were pretty big, and know how to use it, and that you were my best fuck ever."

"Well thank you for bragging my fucking skills up to my cousin."

"Don't be cruel to her, I don't blame her for being curious, I think you should just let me open up this towel to let her get a good look at it. One of my male cousin's and I, had seen each other naked before, it did not get me pregnant, and the earth is still turning."

I said, "Thanks for the Biology and Science lesson, but she is still my cousin!"

Gina, "yeah Jeff, loose that towel, and we will show you our titties, I noticed you still like looking at mine."

"I know you will, you two stoned horny girls will do anything to get me hard and embarrassed."

Accusations and Confessions Made...

Gina, "OK, that's it, the gloves are off Jeffy, Don't be such a spoilsport, It would not be a big deal, remember when you slept over at my house the summer before we started college, and I caught you naked, and jerking off, what you now don't even want me to see, you were going at it when I caught you, something had you really excited."

I raised my voice in protest, "Gina, you just broke a pinky promise we made back then, and that incident was all your fault. You remember what got me all excited, you were teasing your poor cousin, you got me hard, and excited walking around topless. What was that all about?"

"I was just trying to get you out of your shell, before you went off to be around all those wild coeds at State."

"Bullshit, the fact that we had both turned 18 that year seemed to make you a sexual predator around me. Remember leaving the bathroom door open, while you sat naked trimming your bush, or coming out naked after your shower, and giving me a nice long view when you bent your dresser drawer to pick out some panties?" "It seemed to take you a while to choose a pair, I still remember detecting a little jiggle in your ass, as you bent even further to the bottom drawer were you keep your sexy stuff. That thong you chose to wear in front of me, was more like a stripper's G-String. Let's face it, you would not have done, or wore that in front of a girl cousin. You were deliberately teasing me, not only did you show me all of you as you came out to dress, you walked around in nothing but that tiny thong. When we were laying on your bed playing video games, legs open most of the time, you took every opportunity to reach, or crawl over me, to rub your bare tits, and butt cheeks against me until you had me so aroused, you had me in pain."

I added, "I did not realize it at the time, but you wanted to catch me doing something, so you set me up. You got dressed like you were really going somewhere, and told me you were going to get something from your neighbor friend, and would not be back for a while. So, big deal, so you knew about what us guys do when we are excited. Of course after you left, I did what any worked up guy would do, and went for the box of Kleenex, and my laptop, and figured I had time to get naked, and watch some porn. It was all a setup so you could sneak back in, and pretend to have just happened to walk in on me jerk."

Like Carlee was judge and jury, Gina now presented her defense, "Now you listen to me Carlee, I knew guys jerked off, but naked in his girl cousins bedroom? That was a real score for me. He acts like I was being mean, and just wanted to torture him. I admit, I knew he had been jerking off at my house, guys leave evidence. I had intended on making fun of him laying there with his dick, out of his shorts and in his hands, if I ever caught him in the act. Hey that's what cousins do.

What I had not counted on, was how much it turned me on watching my fit grownup cousin, lying there naked jerking his hard cock, especially knowing I was the cause. Then he realized I had come in. He pulled up the sheet to try to cover the whole operation up after he realized he was not alone. Then he tried to act like he was not caught, and I told him I had watched him in the dresser mirror. I felt bad, and offered him a hand job to help him out, One of my boyfriends said I was getting good at them, and wanted to make amends. But no, he was acting pissy like he is right now, and did not want to let me touch it, or even let me look at it, I was curious, and after all, I gave him a good look of everything I had, before I put my panties on."

"So I figured it was time to take action, or this shy video game playing boy would never get any at school, so I stripped right there in front of him, and all the way. Then totally naked again, I climbed on the bed, standing straddling his legs, boy was he shocked! I stood there, so he could get plenty of time to view my pussy above him, I remember getting wet, and thought I might drip, I did not know that much about sex then, just a little more than him. I sat down, between his legs, and leaned back, and spread my legs wide enough. Since I had tricked him, and watched him masturbating, I felt guilty, and I gave him a lesson on how girls do it, first I took my hands, and opened up my slit to give him a good view of a girls pussy, and its pink hole, I showed him how I pleasure myself too, letting him see me finger myself, and rub my clit. I was trying to be a good girl cousin. He got so turned on, and hard by then, he could no longer hide it, there was a big tent in the sheet. I knew I had him, when he let go of it, and did not even try to stop me when I pulled the sheet off of him.

"Funny thing, after I got him worked up, and he finally gave in, he suddenly seemed proud to be naked for me, especially proud of his big cock, rock hard, and standing straight up. He also made sure I saw his fit torso, abs and biceps. He was so hot, but still a little embarrassed, I was surprised when he joined me in masturbating, and started jerking off again. This time I could see him watching my fingers go in and out of my dripping wet pussy. I laid back, put my knees-up and spread them, to let him get an even better look as we masturbted together. I was enjoying it, but masturbating, while watching him was not enough, I really wanted to be handling his cock myself. I just had to have it in my hands, give him pleasure, so I leaned forward, and offered him my soft hands. As soon as he felt them on his stuff, he was over any reluctance, we locked our eyes on each other, and I kept jerking him, it was hot. I could see other guys faces better than their cock when they went off, so I knew the look of a guy ready to shoot his cum.

I could see him start to squirm. So I backed off his knob, as I knew that was where you should concentrate your efforts when, your wrists gets tired, I guess it's a male's clit. I was careful, by then I was so hot and bothered, I wanted to stretch it out. I guess it was because I loved him and wanted to give him as much pleasure as I could, to show that love to him. I still love him, not the kind of love that would make you want to spend your life with someone, just the family, and the sexual attraction types of love.

I kept going and gave him as much pleasure as I could until I was tiring, and then went back to concentrate on his knob, rapidly but tenderly, I really wanted his to be the first cock in my mouth, but was afraid to push things too far.

The next thing I knew, I noticed a little cum just seeping out of the tiny hole on his penis. I was mesmerized, and leaned in to see it close up. Then that little hole erupted like a geyser you see on National Geographic, his jizz was then coming out in rope after rope, and most of it hitting me right in the face, some even in my mouth before I could react, and let the rest hit my chest. It was a lot, and I never had it on my face before. I did not mind the taste of Jeff's cum, I have since found, that how cum taste coincides with how much you like the guy it came from. It was an event to remember, my first time masturbating for, and then jerking a guy with us both totally naked. It was also the first time my face was right there in front of a hard penis as it went off, resulting in me getting my first facial."

We were both speechless, and avoiding eye contact then. I was even embarrassed at what we did, well, mostly I did. So we just cleaned ourselves up, avoiding the subject, and played video games the rest of the evening like nothing happened. I kind of figured it would be just that one time, since we were so hesitant to even talk about it."

"Thanks Gina, she really needed to know about that incident."

"Oh, so you're saying that like it was a one time thing, turns out it actually was only the beginning of our experimentation. The next time it happened was when we got a buzz on like now, and we both fell asleep watching TV on my bed. I woke up first, and seen he had a hardon. I was curious, and more than a little turned on, so I carefully pulled it out of his boxers, so to not wake him up, but I just had to see what a cock, especially his felt like in my mouth. I had been jerking other guys, and Jeff that once, but I not blown anyone yet. It was a successful experiment, because it did not take long for his cute little penis to get hard in my mouth, but he did not wake up, more likely pretended not to, I think he was awake, but did not want to make eye contact. I guess I worked too much on his knob with my tongue, but I like the feel of my tongue there too, and he was quick to go off, he did not even try to warn me, and that's when I got my first mouth full of cousin Jeffy's jizz."

"It was him that was not being fair back then, he could not get enough of me sucking him off after that, he did not just come out and ask me for one when he was excited, he became the predator, when he came to my house, he would wear thin nylon workout shorts, with no underwear. When were in my bedroom alone, he would take his shirt off too. But to be honest, I liked seeing him hard. I started to join him, by being topless for him again. I wanted him to make an actual move on me, but we just would tickle each other, or if he thought I was horny, he would leave the bathroom door open, stand there naked, and take 15 minutes to shave the little bit of stubble on his face.

I always ended up giving in, sucking him till he came was just so special, probably partly because it was taboo, but it got old that he did not return the favor in any way. I had to take his hand eventually, to place it on my breast to get him to at least feel me up as I took care of his needs.

So then we had a regular thing going, I would blow him, while he would play with my tits, and nipples. If I was totally naked, he got up enough courage to work his way down my back to my ass with his hands, but once his fingers breached my vagina, I quickly realized he had no idea how to give me pleasure there. He was getting me so hot, I decided I was going to have to show him how to get me off too.

I had my own finger work figured out, and almost constant access, so I did not waste time, and I skipped the lesson in how to finger, and went straight to oral.

Once we were playing around, and in a tickle fight, I told him we should wrestle like we used to, but naked this time, he was not a hard sell when it came to being naked, and he knew what it would lead to, or thought he did. Then instead of just blowing him as usual when he got aroused, I pinned him down like when we were younger, but then I moved up and put my pussy right in front of his mouth, he had no choice but to learn to eat pussy then, so once he put his tongue timidly in my pussy, I did not wait long because he was lost in there, I pointed out where my clit was, and told him how to use his tongue to give me pleasure. Then we started 69ing, on a regular basis and save time by getting off together.

We really turned each other on back then, and things got even more frequent, and out of control after a while, we both wanted more, but somehow managed to stop short of fucking. We both became a little guilty from the stigma attached to us being so closely related, and eventually we were able to get past it after Jeff went away to school, and I went to Jr College. He is damn lucky I got him ready to enjoy the fruits of college girls."