Keeping a Grown-Up Carlee, Company Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well thanks Gina, for telling Carlee all about how incestuous our relationship was back then. If I were you I would not have me speak at your wedding, I might accidentally discuss it in detail in my speech."

Carlee added her two cents, "I don't care about what you two did with each other, all teens experiment with cousins, or Platonic friends, don't they? I learned some things about how to get a guy excited with my best male friend Chip. Then even more after I turned 18, I wanted to show off for my male cousin, we were competitive about knowing the ways of the world, and I thought he was making things up, like guys do. It was my aunts fault, I stayed at his house, and she put two sex-crazed 18-year-olds in the same room, then she went away that evening, what was she thinking? It had two beds, but an attached bath. I started it by leaving the bathroom door partly open as I showered and dressed, I had a cute little teddy in my overnight in case I got a chance to tease him, I put it on, the decided to take the bottoms off, I knew I was going to far, but wanted to see if I could scare him. I guess my mom is right when she says I am over sexed, I think I got it from her.

He was laying on the bed playing a video game, so I jumped up and down all around him bottomless saying, your mom is not home, do you remember when we used to get yelled at for this? I could see I got him excited showing him my naked ass, and pussy, I went too far again when I crawled up on him that way, and sat on his crotch, he was just in his boxers already shirtless. I let my pussy go above his waist band, so he could feel it on bare skin, I made myself wet doing it. I knew I had gone to far when he slid off his boxers, and reached out and lifted off my teddy, it would have been fine if he just wanted to see my titties. But now his hard cock, that I found out was just as huge as it looked through his shorts was pushing in my slit.

I had been prepared to go as far as jerking his cock, and not with us both totally naked. I misjudged him, he was not the lying about his exploits cousin I thought he was.

I freaked out when he reached down, and tried to guide that big thing in me, he actually got the tip part way in my hole before I pushed him off of me. I was not ready for that yet from anyone. I figured that I couldn't just jerk him off after I pushed him that far. I quickly decided that a good blow job would be as far as I could go. I will tell you though Gina, I might have to hook you up with him, it was the biggest cock I had ever sucked to this day. Sorry Jeff, but it just was. The whole thing did not cause any problems, it was just a one time thing for us, and seemed OK to us, that we were cousins. I might have considered fucking him, but he was acting goofy after that when we were alone at one of our houses, asking me if I thought his cock looked bigger to me than others I had seen, and would pull it out hard. I was afraid he would get the wrong idea, just because I could do it for the sex and walk away, does not mean he could too.

My God he has a big cock, I wonder if my mom knew that, I could tell when we all went to the beach together, she had a bikini on, that they both seemed to be checking each other out, we went their for his 18th birthday, I think he was hot for his auntie too. He talked her into taking a walk to show her the rocks were the waves hit and shot up in the air, did not invite me. They were gone a long time, I wondered if he had ideas, and maybe even made a move. She is open minded, ad a sexual being, as Jeff found out, I would not be surprised if she had not given her favorite nephew a Birthday hand or blowjob."

Two Horny Cousins, and a Girlfriend Lay back and Party...

Well in honesty, it was clear that with those confessions out there, all three of us were turned on. I felt a little more at ease about doing something with Gina after hearing her feeling on cousins, and sex. She had obtained a tight grip on my cock during Gina's attempt at defending herself. Hearing Carlee's big cock cousin story got me going too, I think I already had released some pre-cum when I could not help but visualize my little Carlee with a cousin's big cock in her mouth.

I could tell by the look on her face she was unstoppable now, so when she let go of my cock to grab my towel with both hands. I just pretended to make an effort to try to keep her from completely removing it, but was glad she did, because I liked being in a CFNM situation, with my stiff cock standing up, between my girlfriend and my cousin.

I no longer tried to stop Carlee from jerking me off, it was useless, and yes, by then, I admit, I loved being naked, hard, and the focus of two girls attention. I confess, the thought of Gina watching Carlee jerk me off, something that usually leads to oral, and eventually us fucking went through my head, and sounded pretty fucking hot to me. If Gina masturbated as she watched us, it would just be a bonus.

Gina looked it over, as Carlee was jerking it, and said, "Wow, you were not exaggerating Carlee, Jeff looks like he may have even grown in that area, have you measured it, it looks bigger than I remember, but don't be doing that in front of me if you don't plan on sharing."

Carlee, "Look at him, he is so proud to show it off to you hard Gina, I don't buy into his innocent act, he has proved to me that he is no angel. Apparently he was proud enough to show it to my mom, and she must have liked it well enough that I caught him in her bed one morning, balls deep, and slapping it to her doggie style. You are welcome to some as far as I'm concerned, there is enough of him to satisfy two girls."

"Ah, come on Carlee, she is my cousin, her seeing me naked again, or even watching the two of us fuck is one thing, but what me and her did a few years ago was wrong, we are not horny, curious teens anymore." (thought I would just throw that out there to them as an idea)

Gina replied, "Don't worry, I don't intend on making a baby cousin with you, our why would I ever tell? Do you think it would just slip out in a phone call with my mom, like:

"Oh, by the way mom cousin Jeff was over here painting, you would never guess what happened. His girlfriend jerked him off and got him really hard, I couldn't resist his large penis, and forgot he was my cousin, she was OK with me fucking him, was that wrong mom?"

My only reply was, "Smart Ass!"

"Gina, "Anyway, I can think of other fun things me and Carlee could do with a naked man, things I am sure you would enjoy."

"Again, you are such a smart ass," I said, "I bet you are proud of yourself, you got me naked and you two, are fully dressed, if you call it that, I could see your tits when you leaned over me to give me my Gatorade, I think you have grown in that area too, not just me."

Yes, I wanted to see her now fully grown tits, and Carlee's perky ones, once Carlee got control of my cock, she had control of me, I was just along for the ride.

They pulled their tops off, and Gina was eager to show them to me.

I was not going to be intimidated anymore, so I grabbed her, and held her there, and nibbled on her nipples like I used to, and it always drove her wild back then.

Gina looked at Carlee, they both looked back at me, and each grabbed one of my arms to pull me down on the floor, now they were all over me. Gina was just nibbling on my nipples now, and rubbing her hands, and breast on my naked body, I mean everywhere. I could see she was turning herself on, maybe as much as she was me. Her tits are so well shaped, and they had fully developed, and her nipples were so hard. Then she pushed them together, with my cock sandwiched between them, and was simulating tit fucking. Wow, what a thrill, I wanted to roll her over and show her how it is really done. Just something else to put on my list of what I would like to do to my cousin.

Carlee was right, I did love the attention, what guy wouldn't. So what if my topless hot cousin, and girlfriend were worshiping my naked body. What rule book says that is wrong? I am so lucky to have such a crazy, and open-minded girlfriend, who was so willing to share me sexually. At that point, my mind was flooded with scenarios of where this all could go.

Taboo / Incest, Tomato / Toe-ma-toe

I just completely surrendered to them, Carlee was right, why put up a fight, I just enjoyed it. I figured I was about to embark on every man's dream, an MFF, and yes the taboo of a hot cousin being one of the F's made it even hotter.

Carlee then felt it was safe to escalate things, she held my cock at the base with her tiny girl hand, to make it look even bigger, and told Gina, "I bet he would not put up a fight if you were to lean over here, and suck it with me."

Of course I wouldn't, because at that point, just looking down to see the two of them so obsessed with it was almost enough to set me off. Gina took it in her mouth, and started getting serious with her cock sucking, she had learned some things since she last sucked me off. Like swallowing, she really had me squirming, so much that I was disappointed when she turned it back over to Carlee for a turn. That was until I realized, it was just so she could stand up, then I could see up the wrap around skirt, getting me more excited.

Gina then released the skirt, stood there naked and bold as she said, "let the record show I am being fair again, showing some family love and caring to my cousin, so he is not the only one naked. I think you have realized already, I have changed some too, body and soul."

She was not lying, my cousin was just breathtaking standing there now completely naked over me. I had not seen her in anything less than a bikini in a few years. I really didn't think she could look any hotter. She stood above me hovering over my head, so when I looked up I had a perfect view of the little furry blond heart she had shaved or waxed in above her labia, and she has at least one piercing I saw right away. I just could not believe this all was happening, well, I am also speaking about what I then wanted to happen. Her body is still so fit, she just filled out in the right places. The all over tan just made her look even better, she always did tan well.

The last time I saw her pussy, it was hiding behind a bush, this time she was near bald, and had an added clit piercing. She just stood there so boldly, she knew she had me if she wanted, just to be sure, she took a wide stance to spread her pussy's lips. Yes, having access to my cock, made her want to show me her sex too.

No penis envy with her, she knew her pussy and tits had all the power she needed. If she had climbed on my dick then, It would have been not likely I would have even tried stopping her.

Suddenly my original goal of fucking Carlee in front of Gina, was not as dominant in my mind. I was now having thoughts of Carlee watching me make love to my cousin for the first time. I could not help but wonder how it would be to cross the bridge we avoided years before, and actually fucking, and it being in front of my girl with her blessings. There was no doubt she wanted to, our lust was taking away both of our good judgment. She was then tagged by Carlee, to take another turn on my cock, and so Carlee could then finish getting naked too, as she fought to get her tight shorts off, I could see she was equally turned on, she had a large wet spot in her crotch. Gina resumed her cock sucking, and it was not long before I found out, she had not only learned how to swallow, she could take it all and hold it a few seconds, her throat felt so good on my knob, and I was so worked up. I thought I was going to go off when she would hold my cock deep in it, it would not be the first time that has happened to me.

So there I was, partly stoned on a Saturday night, sprawled out spread eagle, and naked on the floor, and I had a hot naked girl on each side of me. They were going to town on my body, and I was laying back just loving it. Carlee was rimming me, and working my balls, and had provided moisture with her tongue, she could slide her finger in my ass and massage my prostate. I could see Gina cleaning up my pre-cum she was forcing out. Then came another first, Gina had my cock swallowed all the way down to my balls, but Carlee had them in her mouth, the two of their lips even touched at the base, a moment to remember.

My body was enjoying it all guilt free, but my brain was working overtime trying to subdue thoughts that my blond, blue-eyed cousin sucking my cock had always been wrong. But I didn't really want her to stop, in fact I was by then sure I wanted to finally get to bury my cock deep in her vagina.

Carlee, and Gina took pause, and there was a whisper conference between them. I wondered what was up, but figured wait and see, because the things the two of them have dreamed up so far have been more than fantastic for me.

Carlee gave me their verdict, "Well Jeff, since it has been established both Gina and I have had oral with cousins. We figure, this is not all just about you, it's time for you to put your tongue to work. You need to repay Gina for the world-class cock sucking I just witnessed."

I was given no time to reply, Gina's dripping wet pussy was already being lowered to my face. I was happy to please her in such a fun way, just see if anything has changed down there, and if either of us have honed our skills. Well the clit piercing was new, so I started there playing with it with my tongue, working it got even more of her juices flowing. I steadied her by her butt cheeks, to make it easier for her. I started to give her full length strokes of her crevice with my tongue, and that got both a verbal reaction, and she was feeling it in her body, I had to grip her ass a little tighter. I would go deep in her hole with my tongue between strokes. Then I went back to focus on her clit, and use my fingers to fuck her. All this as Carlee kissed her, and nibbled on her breast and nipples.

I guess Gina felt that Carlee was left out, so she instructed her to spread her legs wide, and put a cushion under her ass in front of her. Then she leaned over, and went down to her elbows, and forearms to eat her. The fact that they were able to make this change so smoothly, made me believe it was not their first time eating one another. Now I had two girls moaning, so I had to remember whose feedback I was playing to, both Gina and I seemed to be doing a good job. I had to really concentrate, as I could feel my cock sticking straight up, throbbing, now it was feeling left out. It really made me want to fuck Gina even more. I got her off once, and almost lost my grip on her, but kept going. I soon found out that something was different down there, it was maybe another ability I did not know I had too. The next time she started to shake and get loud I got a flood of her fluid in my face, Gina is now a squirter. I lost grip then and our little train derailed, we all just lied there sprawled out for a few minutes to recover.

I was not consulted when things started up again, as it was first a girls only kissing session that had started. I watched a little, Carlee did not get much time with Gina in her pussy, so then it morphed into a girl on girl munch, they looked great in a 69.

I watched a little of that too, the two of them were really getting into each other, apparently they are both so good at eating pussy, and were loving it so much, they both forgot my hard cock at that point.

I decided to take the opportunity to leave to check on my laundry, and put it in the dryer. It was ready, so I gave them a few minutes to miss me. I hoped that they would, I wanted back in the game, and yes I was more than ready to fuck Gina by then! So I took advantage of a one-hitter Gina had there next to a small bag, what a pot-head she had become, it was fitting for a girl with a 70s look.

There was plenty of noise coming from the living room, so I killed as much time as a guy suffering from severe lust, and perpetual hardon could. Eventually I figured I should at least test the water in the living room. When I entered, they apparently both got off, and were on the couch, just kissing, and groping each other as they giggled. I think they might have hit the bong without me again too. But they did miss, and were lusting for their live fuck toy. When they saw me, they immediately lifted their legs, put their feet up on the couch, and spread their legs, and knees wide open. What a sight, Carlee had her petite little leg over one of Gina's long perfectly tanned one. Both pussies were wide open, right in front of me. I just stopped in my tracks, and could feel myself getting totally hard again, as I compared their two pussies. Carlee's might have won a contest for being a little more defined, but my longtime lust for Gina's overrode that thought.

I could see both of them were now focused on my excitement, and in a giggle contest, but Gina managed to stop, give me her best sultry look and said, "Are you ready to stick that big cock in this kissing cousin's pussy for the first time, what else is there for us to do to convince you it is OK?"

She was really fucking with me, I could have made a smart-ass remark back to her, but why waste time thinking of one. It was clear I was no longer the slightly older, and more responsible cousin. There were two pussies, on two beautiful naked girls on display, and both seemed to be begging for my attention. I wanted my cock in both of them, but mostly deep into Gina's vagina. I did not hesitate, my cousin got my first poke. Carlee had her wet and ready for me. I figured they started it, why question it, so I got down to their level, Gina grabbed her knees and spread her legs, and I slowly pushed my cock in her as I looked in her eyes for her reaction, not sure what she was expressing, but I had a warm rush through my whole body.

I was in sexual heaven, I was not disappointed in the least. I just stared into her blue eyes as I stroked her. A thought immediately about the fact that I had to be careful not to slight Carlee, she helped in the set-up. I would have liked to just have her, but this was something you only dream about, a threesome, not something to fuck up, so I switched back and forth between them several times. When I was in one, the other, would use their hands to pleasure the other.

The thrill of this all made me not able to last as long as I would have liked to, and I felt my shot starting to build, I did not want to slight either one of them in this erotic tryst, so I stood up in front of them. Yes, I made eye contact with them, to proudly jerk it the rest of the way off, and offer them my seed.

"Sounds corny I know, but standing there naked in front of two girls turned out to be quite another highlight of the MFF fuck. I have stood, and finished in front of a girl before, but two girls felt like an audience, a whole different experience. Just standing there so proud of my rock hard manhood, and what I just had done with it, made me feel bold. I continued jerking as they watched attentively, then let loose, trying to spread an equal amount of my seed onto my girlfriend, and my cousin, as they leaned forward to receive it, their heads side by side, and mouths open. For lack of a better description, it all made me feel like I was a porn star in one of those vintage porns, based on a fairy tale , I was playing the part of a proud knight, that had just fucked, and came all over two beautiful damsels."

I was a bit spent from the house painting, and all the sex at that point, and needed a break, I was surprised they were not fading. They were busy licking my cum off each other, and making out, girl on girl again.

I was enjoying watching them, but just until I got my breath, and decided it was a good time to go check my laundry in the dryer. It was done, so I folded it for later, I liked being naked with them, and was not going to dress until they did. Then I went to the bathroom, came back, and spent some time looking to see if Gina had anything in the kitchen to cure my munchies. It was not too long before I felt Gina's shapely naked body press against mine, and her arms wrapped around me, to fondle my cock. She was quick to inform me, that Carlee was passed out on the floor. They had partied all day she confessed, and thought we would probably have a hard time waking Carlee up. So if we won't be able to do anything with her involved for a while.